Fat burners on keto?

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Just started my keto diet cycle. My usual go to supps were oxymax xt and pes shift. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the new oxymax formula. (The mood enhancement, is masked my nausea , heartburn and hard crash) it's too bad cause I loved oxymax xt. Still love performax labs products however .

Anyway, was wondering if anyone can recommend an appetite suppressor/thermo product that won't interrupt ketosis?

Much appreciated!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the new formula affecting you differently at 1 cap? The capscium was removed, which should be better for heartburn. I believe the stim portion stayed the same as original too, so not sure why you would crash more now.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Is the new formula affecting you differently at 1 cap? The capscium was removed, which should be better for heartburn. I believe the stim portion stayed the same as original too, so not sure why you would crash more now.
Yeah, did the comps and can't understand why new oxy is affecting me this way! Used to take 2 caps of xt all the time. Bought several bottles of it in the past and loved the mood enhancement and appetite suppresant cause it wasn't over powering. Meaning I still could eat if I wanted. This new one, (even at 1 cap) can't eat a thing most of the day. Does the new one have a different form of caffeine? Cause I can't think if any other explanation.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be the Paradoxine causing the heartburn. It needs to be taken with plenty of water. It also is a strong appetite suppressant.

How are you with ginger? Does yummy yummy sauce upset your stomach (if you eat Japanese food)

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Might be the Paradoxine causing the heartburn. It needs to be taken with plenty of water. It also is a strong appetite suppressant.

How are you with ginger? Does yummy yummy sauce upset your stomach (if you eat Japanese food)
Can't recall having issues with ginger. Don't eat too often.

Definitely a more strong appetite suppression than xt. Which is a downer cause I still want to hit a certain caloric intake. In the past, I used to take xt for focus when needed. I can't even do that anymore without feeling a little sick.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards

So Paradoxine was added and just found out that fucoxanthin was added. These are the only differences from xt. Wonder if these are cause.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever tried Brite or Epitome from Evomuse? Those 2 are pretty solid. Both non stims.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Have you ever tried Brite or Epitome from Evomuse? Those 2 are pretty solid. Both non stims.
Heard of those but need a stim. Lol. That's why I can't understand new oxy cause I have a pretty huge tolerance to stims. Although it didn't make me feel anxious or jittery. Just sickly.
Plus still like the non stim shift to stack with.
Theres something I found online called keto burn that got me curious.