ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Today I had the opportunity to try out BioCor Nutritions Alphagen-X thermogenic powder for the first time. Instead of taking it for fat burning purposes I used it as a preworkout. I’ve been competing in powerlifting for about 3 years. I weigh 199-201. I didn’t know what to expect so I brought a bit of preworkout in case it didn’t give me the energy I needed. I was ****ing blown away! It is without a doubt a very strong stimulant. This is coming from a guy who adds dmaa liquid to everything. Each scoop has 150mg 2-Amino-6-Methylheptane Wich gives it quite a kick along with the 250 mg of caffeine. So I went to go and bench started out at 135 for reps moved up to 185x8 205x5,5 after those sets i moved into a regular 3x6-8 rep scheme. I loaded 225 and asked for a spotter. I was able to push up out all the reps with clean form. I moved on to dumb bell presses using 80’s at 3x8. I look to see what time it is and it’s 130 Wich means I’d been in there 2 and a half hours benching and pressing. God knows how manny sets of everything I did. This pre workout did me ****ing good today. I will report back when I do legs!

Deadlift-365
Bench-250
Squat 315

Also Use belt and wrist wraps.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Sounds like a killer pre. Should be a good product for a heavy leg workout.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Continuing this long. I Havnt been able to go to the gym in a few days. I injured my pec/shoulder. Actually worried I may have injured my rotator cuff from increasing my maxes so quickly. Since I Havnt been going to the gym, I use half a scoop of BioCor’s Alphagen-X thermogenic powder to get my body up and going in the morning and another half scoop at about 6pm. It’s helped me stay away from eating less than clean foods and snacking all damn day. So far it’s been going great and I’m happy with what im getting out of this product.