Testing out Biocor Alphagen-X

1. Testing out Biocor Alphagen-X

Thanks to Biocor Nutrition and @BioCorRob for sending me a tub of their Alphagen-X thermos powder. Love trying out new products! Hereís the product write up.

Are You Prepared To Transform Your Body Into Itsí Peak Physique?

AlphaGen-X is a powerful new generation thermogenic powder with innovative thermo-igniting technology. The powerful, synergistic full disclosure ingredient profile in AlphaGen-X fuels you with clean fat burning energy from the moment you take it and has a smooth decline hours later with ZERO jitters or crash! Think of it as an unparalleled fat burning energy powder for the masses! You also wonít find any proprietary blends here - our full disclosure label is packed with ingredients backed by actual science and formulated based on peer reviews, extensive research and relentless beta testing to perfect what we consider to be the best tasting legal thermogenic powder on the market today!

Full Disclosure Ingredient Profile:

2-Amino-6-Methylheptane HCl (DMHA): DMHA is able to release both dopamine and norepinephrine through activation of trace amine associated receptor 1, while temporarily preventing their re-uptake into the presynaptic nerve. This stops their ability to bind to target receptors, keeping dopamine and norepinephrine active longer, thereby producing the stimulant effect.

Rauwolscine: Similar to yohimbe, rauwolscine is an alpha-receptor antagonist, meaning it can block the action of receptors responsible for stopping fat breakdown in your cells.

N-Phenethyldimethylamine Citrate: Similar to PEA, this ingredient produces a euphoric effect and functions as a neuromodulator in your bodyís CNS.

Higenamine HCl: Hiigenamine is used as a fat burner due to itsí effect as a stimulant, raising your heart rate and increasing thermogenic effects of exercise.

Caffeine: Caffeine is used to assist in energy use even when you're at rest. It stimulates thermogenesis ó one way your body generates heat and energy from digesting food.

Synephrine HCl: An alkaloid commonly found in bitter orange, synephrine has been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years to promote appetite suppression and weight loss. In an NIH study, it was found that a single dose of 50mg of synephrine increased basal metabolic rate by 65 calories over the course of the next 75 minutes after taking it. Thatís calorie loss without doing ANYTHING ELSE! *

L-Citrulline Malate 2:1: Arguably the most popular ďpumpĒ ingredient available today, L-Citrulline Malate plays a major role in boosting N.O. levels and allows more oxygen to reach the muscles. Since increasing malate levels increases energy production, L-citrulline malate ďbrings the powerĒ by helping transport additional blood, nutrients and oxygen to the muscles and deliver a massive pump.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

2. 1/12 Initial

So I took it the last two days first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Taste was pretty good, very sour/tart but, I like that.

Mixability was great, zero issues there. The second time I took it I actually dry scooped it, very sour but it went down easy.

My energy was OK at best. If the product doesnít work Iím not going to lie. Iíd definitely take something like radiate or re1gn for a stim effect.

Next is appetite suppression. It has had little to no effect for my appetite. Hopefully this improves the more I use.

Overall though, itís only day 2 so I wasnít really expecting much. Iíll continue to take it first thing in the morning pre cardio and see where it goes from there.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    •   

3. Glad to see you got this started up! Are you taking 1 scoop or more? Are you typically a high stim guy?
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder

4. Quote Originally Posted by BioCorRob View Post
    Glad to see you got this started up! Are you taking 1 scoop or more? Are you typically a high stim guy?
    Yessir, pretty big stim user and I took 1 scoop each time. Iíll give it a few more days and maybe Iíll add a second scoop mid day and see how that goes. What do you recommend sir?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Yessir, pretty big stim user and I took 1 scoop each time. I’ll give it a few more days and maybe I’ll add a second scoop mid day and see how that goes. What do you recommend sir?
    For most people, 1 scoop is plenty. Heavy stim guys have been doing 1.5 ( @thebigt I think tried 2 and he's a heavy stim guy). I can't obviously recommend that and have to recommend you to follow label claims... Label states you can do 1 scoop 1-2 times daily so you could absolutely add the second scoop mid day.
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder
    •   

6. Sweet! In on this. Sounds like a good product.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

7. Quote Originally Posted by BioCorRob View Post
    For most people, 1 scoop is plenty. Heavy stim guys have been doing 1.5 ( @thebigt I think tried 2 and he's a heavy stim guy). I can't obviously recommend that and have to recommend you to follow label claims... Label states you can do 1 scoop 1-2 times daily so you could absolutely add the second scoop mid day.
    1.5 is my sweet spot....smooth, very long lasting energy and for me great appetite suppression.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

8. Quote Originally Posted by BioCorRob View Post
    Awesome, although I havenít worked out these past two days Iíve been doing 1 scoop first thing AM and another either before or after lunch. Itís kind of different tbh. Itís not like an overwhelmingly powerful stimulant but it definitely raises my attentiveness if that makes sense.

Gonna try 1.5 scoops tomorrow morning before cardio.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    1.5 is my sweet spot....smooth, very long lasting energy and for me great appetite suppression.
    Thank you for the honest review as always @thebigt
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP

10. Update:

Been going with the 1 scoop first thing upon waking. Dry scoopin straight to the dome. Very nice wake up haha. Iím really enjoying his stuff. I took a scoop this morning and got suckered in to a spin class(never done one before). Dripping sweat, there was a puddle under my bike.

Later in the day I took another scoop and Iíve been doing this for the past week. I did try 2 scoops on this past Saturday. Wonít lie, I was pretty cracked out for a few hours and I recommend spreading out the doses.

Also, sorry for the lack of updates. Crazy week, expect more activity for the rest of the log
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. isolating test out of Testim?
    By oldbuckeye1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 08:31 AM
  2. Jjohn tests out the IntraStack!
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 07:06 PM