BIOXGENIC 12 HOUR X-TREME

1. BIOXGENIC 12 HOUR X-TREME

I requested @Aviad to log this...I like testofen, I get a really nice libido boost from it. lately I've been buying alpha test at Walmart, it's ok and it's cheap....but when I saw this has liquid caps I was intrigued....

ok, got this on Saturday evening, took 3 caps before bed. got up sunday morning and started the routine of 6 caps in morning fasted-this is how I plan to run throughout. took 6 caps this morning.

1st impression, very nice packaging-came in a pretty box. when I opened bottle I could smell maple, this is a good sign-I never noticed this with alpha test. 6 caps sounds like a lot but caps are easy to swallow.

12 hour x-treme is touted as giving results in 12 hours....all I can say is that I HAVE noticed a boost in libido already, this is way faster than I usually notice this effect....excited to see what a week or 2 will do-so far, so good!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. also noticed sweat smells like maple, this hasn't happened since I test ran ai's testopro-also a good sign!!!

•   

3. legitimate libido increase....no doubt about it...

also increased ease to erection and very full/hard...

I was also sent some sample packs called 'power finish' [used to increase load] and after 4 days of using I'm calling it legit---really wish I had more!!!

hard to say if energy is up since I'm also using a potent stim in the morning also, but lifts have been going well-no increase in strength but it looks like some increased vascularity.

4. DAY 4:

had to go back and check, can't believe this is only day 4...sex drive is definitely increased, significantly!!!

overall mood is pretty high even though it has been cloudy and overcast the past few days. it was rainy this morning and not much to do workwise, so I got in a marathon workout. vascularity is very good!!!

I've slept good the last 2 nights, too soon to credit 12 hour x-treme, but making a note of it....appetite is down due to the stim/thermos I'm also running, but no stomach issues.

5. Sweet. Sounds like it's treating you well!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Sweet. Sounds like it's treating you well!

yes, it is.

7. yesterday I had to get up at 2:30am to do ice/snow, so I took my 6 caps of 12 hour with my dose of alphagen-x, this combo worked really well, lots of energy. libido is VERY good.

8. day 9:

libido is very good, also noticing more 'natural' energy[non-stim related]. mood was good before starting and is still good, maintaining a very positive outlook-life is good...I've been more motivated the last few days to get some stuff done that I had been putting off, I like getting things out of the way!!!

9. energy, mood, motivation and libido are all high...i'm enjoying this product.

10. this stuff works...all the bases have been covered as far as what I look for in a 'test booster'. I look at test booster as performance enhancers, and it has performed well both in the gym and bedroom.

11. really enjoying the libido boost from x-treme...one of the best testofen products I've used.

I thought it might be another product causing this, but I think it is upping my energy level also.

my mood is usually good to start but I seem to be on a roll lately, I feel like a duck-the rain just bounces off of me, lol.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CBR's Ride With BioXGenic 12 HR X-Treme
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-09-2018, 02:45 PM
  2. Thoughts on Dymatize Elite 12 Hour MRP
    By shotdead42 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 06:09 PM