BURNING FAT AND BALANCING HORMONES WITH DUKE(Log)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. BURNING FAT AND BALANCING HORMONES WITH DUKE(Log)

I just finished a dirty bulk, and am looking to burn LOTS of unwanted fat, but Everytime I cut, when I get around sub 20% bf, it gets insanely hard to lose, next to impossible. I never have had abs nor have been sub 15% bf. I have psuedogynocomastia and learned this is due to an estrogen imbalance, so with the help of @brundel I came up with a workout, diet, and supplement regime that I will be logging.
    For the first 4 weeks I am running
    Letrone, Viron, Rebirth to fix estrogen imbalance
    Follidrone for Anabolic
    Alphagen and Volugen Pre workout
    Intramax and Endur3
    After 4 weeks will add the upcoming BLR Anabolic and Oxymax
    Am doing a mixture of DC training and PHAT, please by all means feel free to add tips, questions, and opinions.

Goal:Have seeable abs, more definition, will be running this for as long as it takes, here are pictures of now.

2. I use the same shaving cream and razor

Ooo I mean in
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

3. im in bro

4. In in this, what are you doing diet wise?
    Black Lion Research Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    In in this, what are you doing diet wise?
    Low carb, no carbs after 7
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    In in this, what are you doing diet wise?
    Also am lifting fasted

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Also am lifting fasted
    I typically train fasted when Iím doing IF. If youíre new to it, and the supps, bring along either a drink with carbs in it or a bar in case you start to feel a little woozy. Should get used to it quite quickly though
    Black Lion Research Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I typically train fasted when Iím doing IF. If youíre new to it, and the supps, bring along either a drink with carbs in it or a bar in case you start to feel a little woozy. Should get used to it quite quickly though
    I'm not new to fasted training, but that's what u did when I first started it, I'm very adapted now though luckily

9. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I use the same shaving cream and razor

Ooo I mean in
    Your paying too much... I mean I'm in
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

10. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Your paying too much... I mean I'm in
    Lol, I got good deals on almost everything, wasn't too expensive,

11. Ok, first day done.
    PWO 1 Scoop of Alphagen and Volugen
    Intra Endur3
    Workout Key:RP means Rest pause, I will give the total reps I got for that set
    .DB Flat Bench 60'sx10, 60'sx8, 60'sx8 50'sx15RP
    Lat Pulldowns 120x10, 140x7, 140x6, 120x21RP
    BB Bent Over Rows 135x10, 135x10, 145x7, 135x15RP
    Military Press 95x10, 105x8, 115x3, 95x13RP
    Yates Rows 135x10, 185x7, 185x6, 165x17RP
    DB Curls 40'sx10, 40'sx8, 40'sx7, 30'sx21RP
    Tricep Pulldowns 72.5x10, 72.5x10, 77.5x6, 72.5x13RP
    Weighted Crunches 100x10, 110x10, 120x10

The BLR Hormone Stack is already giving me increased libido, and that is scary, because I already had a high libido
    The Volugen and Alphagen combo was exceptional. I felt clean energy, focused, my mood was great, the pumps we're insane, after the first exercise, my chest and arms were full and pumped to the max, it even hurt... In a good way, this last an hour after the workout.
    I had faster recovery than usually, possibly due to the Endur3.
    Follidrone is amazing, the endurance was spot on and I felt stronger than usual.
    Current weight is 229 pounds.

12. My meals were a bit interesting, ate 2 chicken breasts, a cup and a half of brown rice, and 2 cups of broccoli around 6, with a protein shake.
    At 8:30 I ate another chicken breast and a cup of broccoli with a casein protein shake.

13. I would focus on clean bulks rather than "dirty" ones. Also, I do believe you should do a prolonged hardcore Keto diet. Even if you get very depleted, you will have a much better starting point to put on some "quality" and use those supplements to then increase the quality and the "crispiness" of that physique. At this moment, I would not say you are someone who trains. No offence at all bro.

14. Quote Originally Posted by lukinosnake View Post
    I would focus on clean bulks rather than "dirty" ones. Also, I do believe you should do a prolonged hardcore Keto diet. Even if you get very depleted, you will have a much better starting point to put on some "quality" and use those supplements to then increase the quality and the "crispiness" of that physique. At this moment, I would not say you are someone who trains. No offence at all bro.
    I understand bro, this is the worst I have looked in awhile, but the I'm balance screws up the weight loss, made it extremely difficult to get below 20% when I did, and I heard about keto and did research, but have heard better and more consistent results from low carb, so will stick to it for now, I appreciate the response though, I'm about to hit legs.

15. its a journey brotha...

hardwork always pays up. keep grinding

16. 1/9/17

Holy cow, my upper body has never been so sore, Rest pause is a killer!

Hit legs today and was one of the hardest I have ever done for them
    Here is the order

Leg Ext. 190x10, 210x10, 230x10, 230x19RP
    Lying Leg Curls 110x10, 120x10, 130x10, 130x17RP
    Calf Raise Machine 290x10, 310x10(for calf raises did 2 sets where each rep was a negative rep for 3 seconds)
    Back Squats 135x10, 185x5, 225x3, 135x20WM
    Hack Squats 135x8, 135x8, 135x5
    Deadlifts 155x6, 225x5, 315x2
    Seated Leg Curls 90x10, 110x10, 110x10

WM means Widowmaker, a variation of rest pause, but instead you just have to do 20 reps, and anytime you can't get another rep, only set it down for a couple seconds and continue.

No squat racks were open at my gym for awhile so I started more concentrated leg exercises, which ruined me for when I got to squat and deadlift. Right now my legs have never been this sore and I can barely move. I ate a meal of brown rice, 2 chicken breast, peas and broccoli around 6, and another chicken breast at 8 with a casein protein shake. Weighed 225 today, down 4 pounds of water weight . The endurance I felt was amazing, would have never gotten through this without my Alphagen pre, which was the only pre I took today. The Follidrone may have accounted for this endurance as well. More updates coming soon.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    I just finished a dirty bulk, and am looking to burn LOTS of unwanted fat, but Everytime I cut, when I get around sub 20% bf, it gets insanely hard to lose, next to impossible. I never have had abs nor have been sub 15% bf. I have psuedogynocomastia and learned this is due to an estrogen imbalance, so with the help of @brundel I came up with a workout, diet, and supplement regime that I will be logging.
    For the first 4 weeks I am running
    Letrone, Viron, Rebirth to fix estrogen imbalance
    Follidrone for Anabolic
    Alphagen and Volugen Pre workout
    Intramax and Endur3
    After 4 weeks will add the upcoming BLR Anabolic and Oxymax
    Am doing a mixture of DC training and PHAT, please by all means feel free to add tips, questions, and opinions.

Goal:Have seeable abs, more definition, will be running this for as long as it takes, here are pictures of now.
    #1 you can do it.

#2 abs are made in the kitchen.

#3 you have my body type(endomorph)
    We are the "hard gainers"

#4 don't put all the emphasis on supplements, eat healthy. Lean meat, garbanzo beans, brown rice, lentils. Fruits/veggies. NO FAST FOOD.

#5 Your body type needs high intensity. Hit the weights hard. Sweat hard.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Low carb, no carbs after 7
    The funny thing is, people don't have to go low carb to lose weight. Google.. Do some research

19. In, interested to see how letrone treats you

20. 1/10/18
    No workout, rest day
    Meant too do cardio but I could barely walk all day, sipped on Intramax, the razberry lemonade flave tasted pretty good, workout log for today coming soon

21. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Also am lifting fasted
    You don't need to train fasted man.

Could actually make it harder to lose fat.

#1 you're training on an empty stomach meaning lower energy, strength, endurance, stamina, energy, motivation...

#2 when you do eat, your body will store that food as fat, because your body thought it was starving, and fat is the main source of energy for humans. I don't know the exact terminology, but you catch my drift.

#3 Eat 3-5 eggs with 1-2 packs(or servings. typically has 30g carbs per serving) of oatmeal. Trust me, it will not make you fatter. You will have a great source of protein (eggs) with a great and clean source of carbs(CLEAN carbs are your friend, losing fat or not) to power you through what you should make an INTENSE workout.

#5 train vigorously with minimal rest periods (you may have to work up to it).
    Like I said, I know your body type, mine is the same. It's very frustrating I know man. Make each workout, each rep count. Train every time like it's your last workout ever. Train like your life depended on it.

Do this for 3-6 months. YOU WILL SEE RESULTS. I GUARANTEE YOU. I HAVE YOUR BODY TYPE, THIS IS WHAT WILL WORK.

Remember, carbs are not your enemy, even when losing weight. If your always depleted of carbs, you will not have enough energy. I mean clean carbs. Look up "complex carbs" brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa<----This one is packed full of delicious nutrients your body craves.

Stay away from "simple carbs" basically sugar, dextrose, glucose.

I do believe low carbs will help you lose weight, just don't go no carbs. There are "right" and "wrong" carbs.

EAT LEAN MEAT. EAT FISH LIKE SALMON. Bcaas. Eat protein, protein, protein.

You see, the more muscle you have, the more fat you will lose. Your turning your body into a fat burning machine. Stoking the coals, igniting the fire. Keep moving throughout the day to keep your metabolism up. GREEN TEA HELPED ME GO FROM 210 TO 165. EMPTY STOMACH.

The only time I would suggest doing anything physical on an empty stomach would be bike riding, hiking,.walking running. But don't go overboard on fasted cardio.

CLEAN DIET ALWAYS. NO ALCOHOL. NO CIGGS. NO FAST FOOD.

I have you the tools. If you do this, and don't see results, will eat my own s*** lol.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    You don't need to train fasted man.

Could actually make it harder to lose fat.

#1 you're training on an empty stomach meaning lower energy, strength, endurance, stamina, energy, motivation...

#2 when you do eat, your body will store that food as fat, because your body thought it was starving, and fat is the main source of energy for humans. I don't know the exact terminology, but you catch my drift.

#3 Eat 3-5 eggs with 1-2 packs(or servings. typically has 30g carbs per serving) of oatmeal. Trust me, it will not make you fatter. You will have a great source of protein (eggs) with a great and clean source of carbs(CLEAN carbs are your friend, losing fat or not) to power you through what you should make an INTENSE workout.

#5 train vigorously with minimal rest periods (you may have to work up to it).
    Like I said, I know your body type, mine is the same. It's very frustrating I know man. Make each workout, each rep count. Train every time like it's your last workout ever. Train like your life depended on it.

Do this for 3-6 months. YOU WILL SEE RESULTS. I GUARANTEE YOU. I HAVE YOUR BODY TYPE, THIS IS WHAT WILL WORK.

Remember, carbs are not your enemy, even when losing weight. If your always depleted of carbs, you will not have enough energy. I mean clean carbs. Look up "complex carbs" brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa<----This one is packed full of delicious nutrients your body craves.

Stay away from "simple carbs" basically sugar, dextrose, glucose.

I do believe low carbs will help you lose weight, just don't go no carbs. There are "right" and "wrong" carbs.

EAT LEAN MEAT. EAT FISH LIKE SALMON. Bcaas. Eat protein, protein, protein.

You see, the more muscle you have, the more fat you will lose. Your turning your body into a fat burning machine. Stoking the coals, igniting the fire. Keep moving throughout the day to keep your metabolism up. GREEN TEA HELPED ME GO FROM 210 TO 165. EMPTY STOMACH.

The only time I would suggest doing anything physical on an empty stomach would be bike riding, hiking,.walking running. But don't go overboard on fasted cardio.

CLEAN DIET ALWAYS. NO ALCOHOL. NO CIGGS. NO FAST FOOD.

I have you the tools. If you do this, and don't see results, will eat my own s*** lol.
    I meant I gave you the tools.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    1/10/18
    No workout, rest day
    Meant too do cardio but I could barely walk all day, sipped on Intramax, the razberry lemonade flave tasted pretty good, workout log for today coming soon
    Are you low on energy? Read my post about the carbs.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Ok, first day done.
    PWO 1 Scoop of Alphagen and Volugen
    Intra Endur3
    Workout Key:RP means Rest pause, I will give the total reps I got for that set
    .DB Flat Bench 60'sx10, 60'sx8, 60'sx8 50'sx15RP
    Lat Pulldowns 120x10, 140x7, 140x6, 120x21RP
    BB Bent Over Rows 135x10, 135x10, 145x7, 135x15RP
    Military Press 95x10, 105x8, 115x3, 95x13RP
    Yates Rows 135x10, 185x7, 185x6, 165x17RP
    DB Curls 40'sx10, 40'sx8, 40'sx7, 30'sx21RP
    Tricep Pulldowns 72.5x10, 72.5x10, 77.5x6, 72.5x13RP
    Weighted Crunches 100x10, 110x10, 120x10

The BLR Hormone Stack is already giving me increased libido, and that is scary, because I already had a high libido
    The Volugen and Alphagen combo was exceptional. I felt clean energy, focused, my mood was great, the pumps we're insane, after the first exercise, my chest and arms were full and pumped to the max, it even hurt... In a good way, this last an hour after the workout.
    I had faster recovery than usually, possibly due to the Endur3.
    Follidrone is amazing, the endurance was spot on and I felt stronger than usual.
    Current weight is 229 pounds.
    Are these the actual lifts your doing?? If they are, kill it. Just be honest with yourself ya know
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Burn fat and lose weight?
    By Lenerdosy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 07:31 AM
  2. How can I burn fat and gain muscle?
    By ruffrhyder in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 08:31 PM
  3. difference between burning fat and burning calories
    By Swoldierboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 05:41 PM
  4. Melt off belly fat and build muscle with CLA ethyl ester!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 11:26 AM
  5. Best supp to burn fat AND maintain/build muscle
    By molotov in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 03:32 PM