BURNING FAT AND BALANCING HORMONES WITH DUKE(Log)

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Why don't you just cut back on the stims/take fewer supplements?
    @brundel, is there really a mechanism that makes FD2.0 more effective prior to a workout? Maybe dosing away from the preworkout is OK?
    There are some acute effects yes but alot of people dose it 1x3 daily with food and it works perfectly well because alot of the effects are not acute.
    My suggestion is
    1. Take the fd2 1x3 and not at the same time as the stims but this still may not fix it.
    2. Just don't take as many stims.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    1/30/18
    Meant to hit legs, but I started Oxymax(which I have used before), and took 2 caps pre workout with a scoop of Alphagen and 2 caps of Follidrone. This cause for 30 minutes later for my stomach to feel horrible and I couldn't even go workout, I felt hyper and that I was going to throw up. Due to that I only had 2 30 gram protein shakes all day and that was it. I will go today to hit legs, but will only use 2 caps or Oxymax and 2 of Follidrone.
    Good Lord!

    I suspect you have the newly renovated Oxymax XT which has 250 mg of caffeine per pill? Two of those with a scoop of Alphagen-X is 750 mg caffeine plus the other stims! No wonder you felt horrible and it's probably a good thing you listened to your body and didn't try to force a workout.

    I am stimulant dependent, but that would be way to much for me.

    I have never had a problem taking FD2 with stims, or anything else for that matter. To be honest, I feel that some of the ingredients in FD2 can even blunt the harshness of stims at times for me..

    Also, I follow the 1,1,1 dosing protocol on days that I lift..
    •   
       


  3. Oh man I didn't realize there is 500mg in the 2 caps. That's the problem. Waaaaay too much caffeine. Plus other stims. Gotta be careful. People do die from stimulant overdoses. And, while 750mg caffeine won't likely kill anyone 750mg plus a bunch of the random stims used in pres these days might.
    Either way that's way too much.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Oh man I didn't realize there is 500mg in the 2 caps. That's the problem. Waaaaay too much caffeine. Plus other stims. Gotta be careful. People do die from stimulant overdoses. And, while 750mg caffeine won't likely kill anyone 750mg plus a bunch of the random stims used in pres these days might.
    Either way that's way too much.
    I didn't realize either, though that was per 3 cap serving

  5. Well, glad your ok. Don't need any accidents lol.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Well, glad your ok. Don't need any accidents lol.
    I'm glad I'm ok too, now I need to figure out the dosing, I have been taking 3 a day, I think what I may do is on days where I don't use Alphagen and rest days, take 1 morning 2 afternoon, on Alphagen days take 1 morning, 1 pre workout.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    I didn't realize either, though that was per 3 cap serving
    Oxymax is one of my favorite stim/fatburners around, but I was disappointed when they changed the formula and added 50 mg more per capsule of caffeine which makes it less versatile. I used to be able to get away with 3 per day, or 2 at a time on occasion. 90 cap bottles with three times daily dosing is where it's at...with the ability to take 2 at once. I will say the new formula is more thermogenic though, and it is not simply because they added more caffeine.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    I'm glad I'm ok too, now I need to figure out the dosing, I have been taking 3 a day, I think what I may do is on days where I don't use Alphagen and rest days, take 1 morning 2 afternoon, on Alphagen days take 1 morning, 1 pre workout.
    Just curious what you are looking for with this high caffeine dosing at one sitting? Is it for energy, or are you purely going for increased thermogenesis? Even 500 mg of caffeine at once alongside the other stims is quite hefty.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Just curious what you are looking for with this high caffeine dosing at one sitting? Is it for energy, or are you purely going for increased thermogenesis? Even 500 mg of caffeine at once alongside the other stims is quite hefty.
    I am going for thermogenesis

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    I am going for thermogenesis
    Instead of doubling up on some of this stuff, you may consider adding a stim free option to your stims (OL ASSASS1NATE, Evomuse Brite)

    Or, I see that you had considered OL IGNIT3. This could be a great option to have around regardless. It is one of the most thermogenic supplements I have ever used and there is only 300 mg of caffeine in 5 capsules which gives you great flexibility. It focuses more on thermogenesis than a huge stim rush, and it also has ingredients that help control blood sugar which very helpful when attempting to lose weight.

    For example, taking 1 or 2 IGNIT3 capsules as tolerated with 1 capsule of Oxymax XT should give you all that you need. You would sweat your ass off without being too cracked out.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Instead of doubling up on some of this stuff, you may consider adding a stim free option to your stims (OL ASSASS1NATE, Evomuse Brite)

    Or, I see that you had considered OL IGNIT3. This could be a great option to have around regardless. It is one of the most thermogenic supplements I have ever used and there is only 300 mg of caffeine in 5 capsules which gives you great flexibility. It focuses more on thermogenesis than a huge stim rush, and it also has ingredients that help control blood sugar which very helpful when attempting to lose weight.

    For example, taking 1 or 2 IGNIT3 capsules as tolerated with 1 capsule of Oxymax XT should give you all that you need. You would sweat your ass off without being too cracked out.
    Ya I have used Ignite and remember good things, but I want to run through my bottle of Oxymax first, also I have Lyposhield and Glycoshield in the mail right now

  12. @Dukethumper
    Hows your diet coming along?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @Dukethumper
    Hows your diet coming along?
    It is going well, mostly just chicken, brown rice, and broccoli/peas after workout, then later have fruit, nuts and chicken/eggs before bed, also drink protein shakes, though for the last 2 days I have barely eaten, haven't been hungry, and have mostly just forced protein shakes down, though I know this is a bad habit.

  14. Yah i suggest lowering the overall stim intake. You for sure don't need that much and over time you can become dependent on the stims just to get through the day.
    Low doses of stims.
    Non stim fat burners.
    Cardio
    Diet.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  15. Hey guys so would FD 2.0 be good just to run solo , Iím pretty bulky strong guy . 5 Ď10 218 lb.

    I just want to get more cut as I start cutting down calories etc for the summer .

    Thanks let me know

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Kjeronimo View Post
    Hey guys so would FD 2.0 be good just to run solo , Iím pretty bulky strong guy . 5 Ď10 218 lb.

    I just want to get more cut as I start cutting down calories etc for the summer .

    Thanks let me know
    FD 2 can certainly be run solo, Iíve had good luck with it in a cut, really helped me keep my strength up and endurance as well.
    Black Lion Research Rep

  17. Perfect thanks , also whatís a good site to order from . I usually use Nutriverse but site is down thanks !

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Kjeronimo View Post
    Hey guys so would FD 2.0 be good just to run solo , I’m pretty bulky strong guy . 5 ‘10 218 lb.

    I just want to get more cut as I start cutting down calories etc for the summer .

    Thanks let me know
    I have always ran it solo. If you going to cut cals try not to cut your carbs too much. In my opinion FD2 needs carbs to make it really shine.

    If you want to really cut. FD2 / LETRONE / EXOTHERM. unless you are like me and have naturally low estrogen. this might lower your estro too much. I don't run Lethrone and exotherm at the same time because it lowers my estrogen a little too much and effects my muscle gains.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Kjeronimo View Post
    Perfect thanks , also what’s a good site to order from . I usually use Nutriverse but site is down thanks !
    Go to strong supplements or our website.
    Can use code LOYALTY for 15% off on our site.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    point #2 is false. body will always replenish glycogen levels before it stores fat.
    Yea that one wasn't my best post. But my point was if you fast all day, or if you fast during a workout, you will do more harm than good

  21. @BennyMagoo79 - I am not entirely sure that is true. I may be heading down the wrong path here, but I can think of situations where it is theoretical your body will not be able to store and burn carbohydrate and will thus have to store it as fat so that it can then burn it...

  22. And ..to be clear...not calling right or wrong here...just taking the discussion deeper ...

  23. @Dukethumper you still rolling down the right path?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @Dukethumper you still rolling down the right path?
    Yes, but I started 2 sports this week and had tryouts for both so was not able to hit this gym, will be posting a big update tomorrow about everything going on and my progress, still kept the supplement and diet regime up though.

  25. what sports?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Burn fat and lose weight?
    By Lenerdosy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 07:31 AM
  2. How can I burn fat and gain muscle?
    By ruffrhyder in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 08:31 PM
  3. difference between burning fat and burning calories
    By Swoldierboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 05:41 PM
  4. Melt off belly fat and build muscle with CLA ethyl ester!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 11:26 AM
  5. Best supp to burn fat AND maintain/build muscle
    By molotov in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Log in
Log in