BURNING FAT AND BALANCING HORMONES WITH DUKE(Log)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Is it weird that I have felt large growths in strength over only a period of a week? While losing fat?
    Not under the circumstances.
    I suspect as your hormones realign your gonna see some interesting stuff happen.
    Strength
    Endurance
    Mood
    Overall drive just in life
    Motivation

Alll of these come as test levels rise. Since you started in a deficit youll see the full spectrum of benefits.

The volume.....ouch.
    How you feeling? I feel like your gonna run outta gas after a couple of weeks like that.

Just because your training so many bodyparts at once and using RP sets you dont want to do 3 sets of 10 before a RP set of 19.
    There is just no purpose and its wasting energy for the RP set. Instead I suggest doing it like this=
    Example:
    20lbs 3 reps
    40lbs 3 reps
    60lbs 3 reps
    80 lbs RP 10,5,3.

In this way youll have MUCH more strength going into the RP set and if your really giving 100% in the 1 RP set you dont need the 3x 10 at a weight thats not challenging you anyways.
    1 set. 110%
    Just my 2c. Less is more with warmups.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Not under the circumstances.
    I suspect as your hormones realign your gonna see some interesting stuff happen.
    Strength
    Endurance
    Mood
    Overall drive just in life
    Motivation

Alll of these come as test levels rise. Since you started in a deficit youll see the full spectrum of benefits.

The volume.....ouch.
    How you feeling? I feel like your gonna run outta gas after a couple of weeks like that.

Just because your training so many bodyparts at once and using RP sets you dont want to do 3 sets of 10 before a RP set of 19.
    There is just no purpose and its wasting energy for the RP set. Instead I suggest doing it like this=
    Example:
    20lbs 3 reps
    40lbs 3 reps
    60lbs 3 reps
    80 lbs RP 10,5,3.

In this way youll have MUCH more strength going into the RP set and if your really giving 100% in the 1 RP set you dont need the 3x 10 at a weight thats not challenging you anyways.
    1 set. 110%
    Just my 2c. Less is more with warmups.
    I might try that, the first week my legs were in pain, but right now I feel great, legs are a little sore, and how long do you think it will take for the hormones to affect the psuedogynocomastia?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    I might try that, the first week my legs were in pain, but right now I feel great, legs are a little sore, and how long do you think it will take for the hormones to affect the psuedogynocomastia?
    Honestly its hard to say.
    For now lets focus on getting hormones into proper ratio/ levels.
    Gyno is one of those things.....depending on how long its been there and the cause it can sometimes go really fast and never return but sometimes nothing but surgery will alleviate it and even then Ive seen it return after surgery.
    IN your case If i recall is was pubertal gyno meaning it happened naturally during or around puberty.
    This is the toughest type and frequently even high doses of nolvadex wont budge it.

Lets get things in proper relation. Hopefully we see a significant change in size of the masses over the course of the cycle.
    If, after the cycle is over the gyno hasnt subsided or has only slightly declined we can talk (in private) about how to address it pharmaceutically.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

4. Get some Raloxifene, might help with that adolescent gyno. Incline dumbbell bench will also help improve chest aesthetics. Otherwise see a doctor about gyno surgery options although I'm not sure health insurance would cover it.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

5. In!
    Now that is a BLR stack!
    How are you doing with FD2 pre workout? I'm assuming you are taking 2ea. pre
    Keep up the Diet! Be strong.
    Kill the Iron.
    and I still use a single edge razor and $.99 a can Barbasol. lol
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    In!
    Now that is a BLR stack!
    How are you doing with FD2 pre workout? I'm assuming you are taking 2ea. pre
    Keep up the Diet! Be strong.
    Kill the Iron.
    and I still use a single edge razor and $.99 a can Barbasol. lol
    Lol, the Follidrone has improved my endurance by a lot with these longer workout, the pre workouts also have been amazing, and yes I am taking 2 pre

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Honestly its hard to say.
    For now lets focus on getting hormones into proper ratio/ levels.
    Gyno is one of those things.....depending on how long its been there and the cause it can sometimes go really fast and never return but sometimes nothing but surgery will alleviate it and even then Ive seen it return after surgery.
    IN your case If i recall is was pubertal gyno meaning it happened naturally during or around puberty.
    This is the toughest type and frequently even high doses of nolvadex wont budge it.

Lets get things in proper relation. Hopefully we see a significant change in size of the masses over the course of the cycle.
    If, after the cycle is over the gyno hasnt subsided or has only slightly declined we can talk (in private) about how to address it pharmaceutically.
    Great advice! @brundel has forgotten more than I will ever know.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Lol, the Follidrone has improved my endurance by a lot with these longer workout, the pre workouts also have been amazing, and yes I am taking 2 pre
    Keep up the hard work. Hopefully you can get your hormones into proper balance.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    FD2 has all kinds of positives.

10. Sorry about the lack of activity, will post about the last few days tomorrow

11. 1/18/18
    DB Rows 80x10, 80x10, 80x10
    Bent Over Rows 135x10, 165x10, 165x7
    Yates Rows 135x10, 165x10, 165x6
    Military Press 95x10, 95x8, 95x7
    Upright Rows 95x10, 95x8, 95x8
    Lat Raise Machine 90x10, 90x7, 90x8
    High Row Machine 140x10, 160x10, 180x8
    Volugen gave amazing pumps, but energy wise was not feeling it too much.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    The funny thing is, people don't have to go low carb to lose weight. Google.. Do some research
    But there is some research showing late carbs increase estro levels

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    You don't need to train fasted man.

Could actually make it harder to lose fat.

#1 you're training on an empty stomach meaning lower energy, strength, endurance, stamina, energy, motivation...

#2 when you do eat, your body will store that food as fat, because your body thought it was starving, and fat is the main source of energy for humans. I don't know the exact terminology, but you catch my drift.

#3 Eat 3-5 eggs with 1-2 packs(or servings. typically has 30g carbs per serving) of oatmeal. Trust me, it will not make you fatter. You will have a great source of protein (eggs) with a great and clean source of carbs(CLEAN carbs are your friend, losing fat or not) to power you through what you should make an INTENSE workout.

#5 train vigorously with minimal rest periods (you may have to work up to it).
    Like I said, I know your body type, mine is the same. It's very frustrating I know man. Make each workout, each rep count. Train every time like it's your last workout ever. Train like your life depended on it.

Do this for 3-6 months. YOU WILL SEE RESULTS. I GUARANTEE YOU. I HAVE YOUR BODY TYPE, THIS IS WHAT WILL WORK.

Remember, carbs are not your enemy, even when losing weight. If your always depleted of carbs, you will not have enough energy. I mean clean carbs. Look up "complex carbs" brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa<----This one is packed full of delicious nutrients your body craves.

Stay away from "simple carbs" basically sugar, dextrose, glucose.

I do believe low carbs will help you lose weight, just don't go no carbs. There are "right" and "wrong" carbs.

EAT LEAN MEAT. EAT FISH LIKE SALMON. Bcaas. Eat protein, protein, protein.

You see, the more muscle you have, the more fat you will lose. Your turning your body into a fat burning machine. Stoking the coals, igniting the fire. Keep moving throughout the day to keep your metabolism up. GREEN TEA HELPED ME GO FROM 210 TO 165. EMPTY STOMACH.

The only time I would suggest doing anything physical on an empty stomach would be bike riding, hiking,.walking running. But don't go overboard on fasted cardio.

CLEAN DIET ALWAYS. NO ALCOHOL. NO CIGGS. NO FAST FOOD.

I have you the tools. If you do this, and don't see results, will eat my own s*** lol.
    point #2 is false. body will always replenish glycogen levels before it stores fat.

14. 1/19/18
    Deadlifts 155x10, 245x6, 345x2
    Squats 135x10, 185x7, 185x5
    Leg Press 553x10, 733x10, 823x10
    Weighted Crunches 100x15, 120x12, 130x6
    Lying Leg Curls 110x10, 130x10, 145x10
    Leg Extensions 210x10, 230x10, 250x8
    Calf Raise Machine 330x10, 350x10, 390x10
    Alphagen is a killer, new deadlift max and overall strength gains, love it, Follidrone has given me a noticed endurance booster as well

15. 1/20/18
    DB Bench 50'sx10, 60'sx8, 60'sx6
    Incline DB Bench 45'sx10, 50'sx10, 50'sx7
    Close Grip Bench 115x10, 115x8, 115x7
    Cable Flies 45x10, 55x10, 55x8
    Cable Pulldowns 72.5x10, 77.5x8, 77.5x7
    DB Curls 35'sx11, 35'sx10, 35'sx8

Was in a rush, having family problems and had to meet with my father so not too much time, but the pumps we still great from Volugen

16. Week 2:
    This was where the strength came, all my lifts feel stronger, and I'm starting to trim little by little, weight is 222 now and I feel better and more healthy than I have in a long time. Endurance is through the roof thanks to Follidrone.

17. 1/22/18
    Pendlay Rows 155x10, 155x8, 175x6, 155x16RP
    Yates Rows 155x10, 155x10, 175x8, 155x20RP
    DB Bench 60'sx10, 65'sx7, 70'sx5, 60'sx12RP
    Seated DB Shoulder Press 45'sx13, 50'sx8, 55'sx6, 45'sx21RP
    Machine Pulldowns 150x10, 180x6, 180x4
    Close Grip Bench 115x10, 135x8, 135x5, 115x19RP
    Curl Machine 110x13, 120x8, 130x5
    Felt amazing, them pumps hut by the end, but in an amazing way. I have never broke 45 for shoulder press, and I hit it for 13 today and went to 55. I honestly felt like I was on steroids, I'm going to attempt to Max deadlift tomorrow, I love this stack and workout regime so much!

18. Am attempting to figure out what fat burner to add on week 5, need one for Thermogenic properties and appetite suppression especially, here is the link to the thread.
    Fat Burner for Thermogenic and Appetite Suppresing

19. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    point #2 is false. body will always replenish glycogen levels before it stores fat.
    While it is true you will replenish glycogen first the body is primed for fat gain in this case.

I NEVER train on an empty stomach and I sip on carbs, bcaas and some other stuff while training. Periworkout nutrition is extremely important for everyone but particularly for natty guys who are always fighting metabolism.

I fast while sleeping and 2 hours before I eat in the morning.
    Otherwise I eat every 2 hours. 6 meals and I cut carbs at 8.
    10, 12, 2,5,7,9 plus a snack.

I've tried training faster, eating an hour before, 2 before, right after (Like in the parking lot)
    Or an hour after etc 3tc etc. For me I like a min of 2 full meals before training and I eat about 1.5 to 2 hrs before training so I'm not full and in digestion mode. I supplement with intraworkout calories but fluid and I drink down the rest after so I'm getting bcaas and carbs during and right after. Meal 45 min after ish.

I see alot of crazy things guys do. Some has science some doesn't.
    At the end of the day the biggest mistake I see is guys not really setting a goal and aiming for it. Like someone will say they want to get bigger and stronger but they are fasting and training fasted etc.
    Good luck with that....
    Set a goal and focus on that primarily.
    You want to get big and strong..fasting isn't the way to do it.
    Caloric surplus...that's how you do it.
    You want to get shredded? Starving still isn't the key. Small frequent meals, carb cycling, cardio, thermogenics.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    1/22/18
    Pendlay Rows 155x10, 155x8, 175x6, 155x16RP
    Yates Rows 155x10, 155x10, 175x8, 155x20RP
    DB Bench 60'sx10, 65'sx7, 70'sx5, 60'sx12RP
    Seated DB Shoulder Press 45'sx13, 50'sx8, 55'sx6, 45'sx21RP
    Machine Pulldowns 150x10, 180x6, 180x4
    Close Grip Bench 115x10, 135x8, 135x5, 115x19RP
    Curl Machine 110x13, 120x8, 130x5
    Felt amazing, them pumps hut by the end, but in an amazing way. I have never broke 45 for shoulder press, and I hit it for 13 today and went to 55. I honestly felt like I was on steroids, I'm going to attempt to Max deadlift tomorrow, I love this stack and workout regime so much!
    Yah i think as your hormones begin to align your going to really stsrt to feel good.
    Strong. Virgil. Mood will rise.
    Not even talking about physique. This will change over time as well but the overall wellbeing benefits will come first.
    The feeling your on steroids is accurate. Your feeling your own testosterone starting to rise. Which...is a steroid
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah i think as your hormones begin to align your going to really stsrt to feel good.
    Strong. Virgil. Mood will rise.
    Not even talking about physique. This will change over time as well but the overall wellbeing benefits will come first.
    The feeling your on steroids is accurate. Your feeling your own testosterone starting to rise. Which...is a steroid
    Ya it is amazing, mood is better overall as well, will attempt to hit 355 today for deadlift

22. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Am attempting to figure out what fat burner to add on week 5, need one for Thermogenic properties and appetite suppression especially, here is the link to the thread.
    Might try Radiate.

23. In for more mask pics and Shielded Stack!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Am attempting to figure out what fat burner to add on week 5, need one for Thermogenic properties and appetite suppression especially, here is the link to the thread.
    Radiate @MonteRXS
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    In for more mask pics and Shielded Stack!
    Thanks, and ya I thought the mask was a add in to make it different
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Burn fat and lose weight?
    By Lenerdosy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 07:31 AM
  2. How can I burn fat and gain muscle?
    By ruffrhyder in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 08:31 PM
  3. difference between burning fat and burning calories
    By Swoldierboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 05:41 PM
  4. Melt off belly fat and build muscle with CLA ethyl ester!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 11:26 AM
  5. Best supp to burn fat AND maintain/build muscle
    By molotov in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 03:32 PM