BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very detailed log...im getting interested in glycoshield.

I'm curious how this would treat someone with low blood glucose-me, lol.

Imo lowering your levels or bringing them to baseline prob isnít what you want in your case. I know if someoneís blood sugar is too low you want to give them a sugary drink or something with simple sugar in it for quick release, so not sure if this would be a good thing for your situation. But I obviously could be missing something. @chedapalooza
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very detailed log...im getting interested in glycoshield.

I'm curious how this would treat someone with low blood glucose-me, lol.
    Whatís your typical fasted BG?
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

3. Latest reading

So 2 grams elevated in a little under 2 hours for 60+ carbs with 40 grams a fat. Wow thatís pretty amazing imo

4. @bloodnthunder

Next time you do the donuts:

1) Get a baseline

2) take 4 caps; wait 40 minutes

3) take another reading (should be significantly lower than step 1 reading) then consume donuts

4) take a reading 15 minutes after you finish the donuts

5) take a reading at the 1H45M mark after eating the donuts

Iíve done this the last three nights (albeit with different macros) but the trends are VERY interesting so would like to see your results with that set up if you donít mind!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    @bloodnthunder

Next time you do the donuts:

1) Get a baseline

2) take 4 caps; wait 40 minutes

3) take another reading (should be significantly lower than step 1 reading) then consume donuts

4) take a reading 15 minutes after you finish the donuts

5) take a reading at the 1H45M mark after eating the donuts

Iíve done this the last three nights (albeit with different macros) but the trends are VERY interesting so would like to see your results with that set up if you donít mind!
    No donít mind at all gives me an actual reason to buy more donuts lol. Prob be weekend tho.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Latest reading

So 2 grams elevated in a little under 2 hours for 60+ carbs with 40 grams a fat. Wow thatís pretty amazing imo
    Yea 40g in one sitting as a lot combined with that many carbs. Iíd bet it to be about 130-140 without glyco and that much fat.

People hate on HCA but ... itís working to keep that fat from affecting how we metabolize the carbs. Bc in the real world, not many of us are eating a strictly carb meal.. this is where other gda products will fall short. Quality of extracts, ratios/amkubts of all the ingredients, mechanism of action.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

7. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    No donít mind at all gives me an actual reason to buy more donuts lol. Prob be weekend tho.
    like you needed a reason
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

8. Great information in here @bloodnthunder I am jealous of all the donut eating!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Well Iíve been informed by a friend what I should looking for and a way to interpret the data.

What we are looking for is the quickest return to at/or below baseline. The quicker we can get to that point the better we are absorbing the carbs.

So two hours post reading last night of 2 donuts where I had 3 caps the reading was still elevated 2 hours post consumption by 22 mg/dl means that I didnít get what I wanted.

Todayís experiment with 2 caps and 1 donut was still elevated going from 88 to 103. So a 15 mg/dl elevation from baseline.

This information contrasts almost every other readings Iíve seen and Iíve been told that itís most likely due to the high levels of fat content in the donuts plus an unknown number of carbs, while I estimated each to be around 100 carbs I very easily couldíve underestimated just how much sugar is in each donut. The difference between 2 donuts and 3 caps or 1.5 caps per donut vs 2 caps for one donut equates to a half cap improvement of 7 mg/dl. Eventually Iíll try 1 donut with 4 caps. The reason Iím playing around with the effect upon donuts is that I literally eat them all the time and I find it a leverage point in knowing how many caps itíll take to do what we want it to do.

In any case though, despite the post readings being elevated Iím confident they wouldíve been greatly elevated with out including the glycoshield into the formula.

Iím going to test vs carbs where values are known going forward. Iíll still be playing around with donut and baked goods to try and hone in on a cap number for me. But Iíll stick to 2 caps at different levels of known carbs for the most part.
    Dude, your readings are totally normal. All that sugar/ carbs and you only had a postprandial reading of 106 indicates you are reacting normally.
    As a diabetic I can tell you that your number is pretty good.

I would test your glucose readings without consuming the glycoshield and compare the 2 readings. This may tell you if you have minor insulin resistance.

The more muscle you have the more sensitive to insulin you are unless you're doing mk677 or gh.

10. Fasted reading

91 is down 4 from yesterday which itís no coincidence that I didnít have any donuts last night

Took 1 cap with oatmeal and blueberry ghost. 4f 29 c 29 protein

Took second reading at 1.75 hr post consumption

98. Surprised it went up. Itís still in great range but did elevate from fasted. Maybe since oatmeal is a complex carbohydrate and that it takes longer to absorb, the effectiveness of the gda is limited. Again not sure just an assumption.

That note though got a pretty good pump in my arms and Iíve literally done nothing this morning except for read and reply to emails lol
  11. BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

Ive also gotten some elevated readings earlier in the day and canít quite put my finger on why. Iíve actually noticed an interesting trend that following days I train hard, my BG the next morning is higher than average.

Zach has mentioned to me that in individuals w higher cortisol levels, blood sugar tends to be higher in the morning. I think it may be a direct result of intense training. Just a theory. I didnít train all weekend and I never got a reading above 80 even after eating...

Trained hard last night from 7-9 pm and woke up to a reading of 83 despite eating the same things I always do...
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What’s your typical fasted BG?
    I don't test it....I just go by my bloods, 80% of the time it shows up in the 'low' range...I was told there is really no treatment other than carbs when I feel hypo.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I don't test it....I just go by my bloods, 80% of the time it shows up in the 'low' range...I was told there is really no treatment other than carbs when I feel hypo.
    Got it. Then in that case if you do try glyco I would just be aware of how you feel and take in more carbs if needed. I take 1 cap pre workout and donít go hypo and my fasting BG is usually in the 70s. If youíre well adapted/used to lower blood sugar you should be cool. I know you know your stuff and your body well so..
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Got it. Then in that case if you do try glyco I would just be aware of how you feel and take in more carbs if needed. I take 1 cap pre workout and don’t go hypo and my fasting BG is usually in the 70s. If you’re well adapted/used to lower blood sugar you should be cool. I know you know your stuff and your body well so..
    yeah, I have learned a lot over the years, I remember way back when I 1st used AP I just gained fat using it...I've adapted since then and learned!!!

thanks for the kind words.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  15. BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, I have learned a lot over the years, I remember way back when I 1st used AP I just gained fat using it...I've adapted since then and learned!!!

thanks for the kind words.
    I liked AP but it was really (as most gdas are) formulated JUST for carbs. Thatís why I hesitate to even classify GlycÝshield as a GDA...the HCA and olive leaf are working in the background to eliminate / limit fat gain bc no one is eating a strictly carbohydrate meal unless for specific circumstances. To that end, we are also formulating a stim Free fat burner as well as a thyroid product
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

16. Today was a pretty good chest day. Iím pretty impressed at how quickly the weights moving up. I know itíll plateau sometime but Iíll just come up with something else then.

Bench
    5x6 135,185,205,225,225

Hadnít hit 225 for six in a long time, felt great even if my butt lifted a cpl Times on the last set.

Incline db
    4x6 60,70,80,75

I couldíve hit 80 a second time but unlike yesterday I was on an island and for some reason that first rep on 80 and up I just canít get it to go and need the spot, and the guy who spotted me first time disappeared

Inc fly 4x6 30,35,40,40

Plate loaded decline 4x6 45,90,135,90 per arm

Front raises 4x6 30 lbs

Side lateral machine 4x6 80,90,100,105

And the reason for the 4 sets, well Iím superstitious af thatís why

Got a killer pump today. As I mentioned earlier I had a pump going before I even got ready to go. Took a cap with sandwich preworkout and great pump from it.

My fingers are horribly sore so taking the night off from readings. Had 50 grams carb just now and did take 2 caps before. Only having minimal carbs again tonight. Around 15-18

I tell you, I always learn from the logs I do, one of things Iíve learned so far on this one, is a new appreciation for what diabetics have to go through in the daily, honestly you probably get used to it, but it does hurt.

17. Today was not a good day. I woke up hazy af and it never really went away. Didnít feel like doing anything today but did force myself into the gym.

Wasnít hungry at all today but ate some oatmeal for breakfast and tried cheering myself up by making a pizza.

Came out really nicely. Just had some ground turkey for dinner and a post workout shake. Took a cpl caps before the pizza though.

Workout didnít last long:

Deadlifts 5x6. 135,225,275,315,335. 3x5. 340,345,350

Tbh I wasnít even tracking rest at all. Last set was forty minutes after my first. Loaded bar for some rows and got 2 sets of 185x6 in.

That was it. Sorry to write a bummer of a post today but I always write how it is and unfortunately today was a bad mental health day. It happens so Iím not concerned, just hope it doesnít string 2-3 days together like it can sometimes.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Today was not a good day. I woke up hazy af and it never really went away. Didnít feel like doing anything today but did force myself into the gym.

Wasnít hungry at all today but ate some oatmeal for breakfast and tried cheering myself up by making a pizza.

Came out really nicely. Just had some ground turkey for dinner and a post workout shake. Took a cpl caps before the pizza though.

Workout didnít last long:

Deadlifts 5x6. 135,225,275,315,335. 3x5. 340,345,350

Tbh I wasnít even tracking rest at all. Last set was forty minutes after my first. Loaded bar for some rows and got 2 sets of 185x6 in.

That was it. Sorry to write a bummer of a post today but I always write how it is and unfortunately today was a bad mental health day. It happens so Iím not concerned, just hope it doesnít string 2-3 days together like it can sometimes.
    Donít sweat it. I had that kinda day yesterday. Felt like I was sleep walking through the whole damn day. Luckily I only had cardio planned and not deadlifts! Lol. Hereís to a better tomorrow brotha! That pizza looks legit af by the way.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  19. BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

Well yesterdayís issues rolled into today. Had a feeling it would as they typically last a cpl days but the weird part this time is that going to work out almost always has knocked me out of it even if itís just for a few hours.

Anyhow

Eating was piss poor again today. Leftover pizza I made from yesterday boosted calories up to respectability but way under where I want to be. All we have in the House goody wise are brownies, and now hereís something thatíll prob amaze you, I am not a fan of the brownie. Nope for whatever reason even as s kid never been into them.

Workout
    Close grip bench 5x6 135,155,165,275,185
    Bar curl 7x6 45,65,95,105,95,80,70
    Reverse cable curl 30x30,15,15

I had it there zero focus. As I was leaving though a friend I had not seen in a while showed up so I walked the treadmill with him for 20 minutes at a speed of 3. But at least that was nice to catch up.

Gotta say two caps is all you need for a pump. Iíve been a huge supporter of permaswole for a while but glycoshield produces comparable if not stronger pumps. I thought differently the first time but more recently Iíve seen it. And today I hardly did anything and triceps in particular were really primed.

Tomorrowís supposed to be accessory leg day, but if I feel this way again I may not even bother to go in. I say that now but most likely will. Gotta get a killer session in so I can prime the pump for weekend donuts.

20. Sorry you werenít back to full energy today... have you considered upping calories a bit more? Even if itís from something very calorically dense like peanut butter or something.. I think glycoshield May be so strong that for those who donít take in enough calories it can really deplete you energy wise.. thereís a lot of nutrient partitioning and thyroid/metabolism output going on, not to mention we are literally blocking calories from being absorbed with liposhield. It can be mentally difficult to wrap our heads around needing to eat more, especially if weight loss or recomp is the goal,but with these products itís not out of the ordinary at all
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Sorry you werenít back to full energy today... have you considered upping calories a bit more? Even if itís from something very calorically dense like peanut butter or something.. I think glycoshield May be so strong that for those who donít take in enough calories it can really deplete you energy wise.. thereís a lot of nutrient partitioning and thyroid/metabolism output going on, not to mention we are literally blocking calories from being absorbed with liposhield. It can be mentally difficult to wrap our heads around needing to eat more, especially if weight loss or recomp is the goal,but with these products itís not out of the ordinary at all
    Great advice but nah Iíve get this crap sometimes. Just low self worth thoughts creep in and I know itís all bs but itís still there and gets to you. It always goes away tho. What I need is some of your prescription pre workout lol.

But yeah the past cpl days I probably let the sh1t get to me more than usual and that sucked out the wanting to eat so maybe the lower calories are playing a role too. Iíll prob make a sandwich or something b4 bed. Thanks for chiming in though, I appreciate that.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Great advice but nah Iíve get this crap sometimes. Just low self worth thoughts creep in and I know itís all bs but itís still there and gets to you. It always goes away tho. What I need is some of your prescription pre workout lol.

But yeah the past cpl days I probably let the sh1t get to me more than usual and that sucked out the wanting to eat so maybe the lower calories are playing a role too. Iíll prob make a sandwich or something b4 bed. Thanks for chiming in though, I appreciate that.
    Any time man, you have my personal info too so always feel free to reach out about whatever
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

23. Well felt much better today and Han I have the past few days but still not even close to ďrightĒ. Focus is a ways away. But today was good bc thereís always that semi decent day before the good ones come. Iíll take it

As far as food goes I tried eating a bit today but only at 1800 cals counting yogurt and cottage cheese Iíll have a little later. Hoping thereís something else to munch on but thatíll be a wait and see thing. Wouldíve been a perfect donut night but kinda broke right now, so have to just go with whateverís available.

Ok now last Friday I started using glycoshield and liposhield the day before. On Thursday last week I was 190. I weighed in at 181.6 this am. Four of those came from the past two days but thatís a lot of weight in one week. Shi11y thing is I feel like a cow lol. Itís part of the bs going on inside my head but do kinda wish it was a bit less. Even 4 is kinda high. A lot of itís water weight for sure bc one of these things has made me regular +. Itís way better than the first cpl days but at this point I think itís a thing, which when youíre trying to lose it comes with the package so prob a good thing for what the product does.

Todayís workout is a great example of my lack of focus:

Walking lunges 3x10 20 lbs

Front squat 4x6 135,185,190,175

Bottom pin squat 4x5 135,155,185,205

Box squat 4x6. 170,230,280,320

Hack squat 4x6. 155,185,205,225

Calf raises 4x6. 225,245x3

Seated calf raises 3x10 100

Overall a much better workout than Iíve been doing, however only the box squat max rep was a great lift. Everything else was ok not great. But the big thing is I totally forgot to program anything for hams. Oh well. Itís the second leg day for the week.
  24. BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

Great update. Very similar results being noticed by others in terms of increased urination/water weight reduction
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 08:01 AM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 12:28 AM
  3. Macedaddy has a rush of Adrenalean (sponsored) Mini-log
    By macedaddy in forum Supplement Logs