BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Awesome! In on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

2. Well wound up getting to a be gym anyhow, didnít think itíd happen but it did.

In the 12 rep range week

Squat 3x12 205,215,220

Box squat 3x12 225,245,265

Sumo dl 5x12 135,225,315,315,275

Stiff leg dl 3x12 225

Calf raises off plates 3x12 185,205,205

Seated calf raises 3x15 50 lbs
    I do these very slowly with pauses at peak and base

All my major lifts have dramatically increased since beginning this new program but I have to admit I hate the 12 rep range week for legs. just takes so much out of me and Iím just shellacked when all is said and done. But very pleased with the strength gains so far.

I took two scoops of liposhield in my morning cold coffee. Itís flavorless but I did find it to somewhat alter the taste, not bad but kinda dampened the flavor a bit.

Not sure if others experienced the same thing with this product but Iím typically a beast when it comes to food, and my appetite was absolutely invisible all day. The only other time I experienced any suppression like this is when I first used radiate. But I was able to force feed myself but today I really couldnít, did wind up downing a few extra shakes just to keep the calories respectable. Was not expecting such a dominant suppression. After reading some others and their appetite increases with glycoshield Iím hopeful that itíll offset this zero appetite I experienced today.

If youíre in a full on cut and the appetite suppression is like this all the time thatís amazing but Iím in the slight bulk/recomp stage right now and today as it currently stands Iíll be like 1200 deficit. Hoping that Iíll be able to down some cookies leftover from the holidays tonight. Thatíll eat up about 1k calories and get me to where I want.

But again if this is the ongoing experience with liposhield just from a hunger control standpoint itís a home run.

But despite not being hungry energy levels were astonishingly on par with other days.

Gonna try it pre workout next time either tomorrow or Saturday havenít felt used which will be rest day yet. Should get to cracking glycoshield open tomorrow. I have a meter but I actually have to learn how to use it, it was my grandmothers and itís kind of technical looking, probably simple though
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Well wound up getting to a be gym anyhow, didn’t think it’d happen but it did.

In the 12 rep range week

Squat 3x12 205,215,220

Stiff leg dl 3x12 225

All my major lifts have dramatically increased since beginning this new program but I have to admit I hate the 12 rep range week for legs. just takes so much out of me and I’m just shellacked when all is said and done. But very pleased with the strength gains so far.

I took two scoops of liposhield in my morning cold coffee. It’s flavorless but I did find it to somewhat alter the taste, not bad but kinda dampened the flavor a bit.

Not sure if others experienced the same thing with this product but I’m typically a beast when it comes to food, and my appetite was absolutely invisible all day. The only other time I experienced any suppression like this is when I first used radiate. But I was able to force feed myself but today I really couldn’t, did wind up downing a few extra shakes just to keep the calories respectable. Was not expecting such a dominant suppression. After reading some others and their appetite increases with glycoshield I’m hopeful that it’ll offset this zero appetite I experienced today.

If you’re in a full on cut and the appetite suppression is like this all the time that’s amazing but I’m in the slight bulk/recomp stage right now and today as it currently stands I’ll be like 1200 deficit. Hoping that I’ll be able to down some cookies leftover from the holidays tonight. That’ll eat up about 1k calories and get me to where I want.

But again if this is the ongoing experience with liposhield just from a hunger control standpoint it’s a home run.

But despite not being hungry energy levels were astonishingly on par with other days.

Gonna try it pre workout next time either tomorrow or Saturday haven’t felt used which will be rest day yet. Should get to cracking glycoshield open tomorrow. I have a meter but I actually have to learn how to use it, it was my grandmothers and it’s kind of technical looking, probably simple though
    nice workout!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Well wound up getting to a be gym anyhow, didnít think itíd happen but it did.

In the 12 rep range week

Squat 3x12 205,215,220

Stiff leg dl 3x12 225

All my major lifts have dramatically increased since beginning this new program but I have to admit I hate the 12 rep range week for legs. just takes so much out of me and Iím just shellacked when all is said and done. But very pleased with the strength gains so far.

I took two scoops of liposhield in my morning cold coffee. Itís flavorless but I did find it to somewhat alter the taste, not bad but kinda dampened the flavor a bit.

Not sure if others experienced the same thing with this product but Iím typically a beast when it comes to food, and my appetite was absolutely invisible all day. The only other time I experienced any suppression like this is when I first used radiate. But I was able to force feed myself but today I really couldnít, did wind up downing a few extra shakes just to keep the calories respectable. Was not expecting such a dominant suppression. After reading some others and their appetite increases with glycoshield Iím hopeful that itíll offset this zero appetite I experienced today.

If youíre in a full on cut and the appetite suppression is like this all the time thatís amazing but Iím in the slight bulk/recomp stage right now and today as it currently stands Iíll be like 1200 deficit. Hoping that Iíll be able to down some cookies leftover from the holidays tonight. Thatíll eat up about 1k calories and get me to where I want.

But again if this is the ongoing experience with liposhield just from a hunger control standpoint itís a home run.

Gonna try it pre workout next time either tomorrow or Saturday havenít felt used which will be rest day yet. Should get to cracking glycoshield open tomorrow. I have a meter but I actually have to learn how to use it, it was my grandmothers and itís kind of technical looking, probably simple though
    LipÝshield will be super helpful to those on a cut from an appetite suppression standpoint and will free up fatty acids to be burned as fuel throughout the day and during your workouts

The combo of lipo and glyco should definitely offset some of the appetite suppression. I follow IF and Iíve found myself feeling hunger pains again after YEARS of doing intermittent fasting... so GlycÝshield will increase hunger, but you donít have to worry about those extra calories adding any unwanted weight. Theyíre all gonna go to muscle.

Great start here. Looking forward to donut pics
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  5. BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

So today I woke up around 11 and took my fasting blood glucose

I then dropped 2 scoops of liposhield into a ghost pb cereal milk shake. Again taste a bit different than usual but just a bit duller, not bad at all.

Went out did some things and grabbed a pb sandwich and some rice cakes at a buddies house I was help edit a book heís working on.

Got home around 1ish and dropped a single scoop into my preworkout, modern pre, something Iíve used hundreds of times. No real noticeable alteration of taste with 1 scoop.

Got to the gym and had a nice workout

Bb floor press 3x12 135,150,160

Clean and press 3x12. 95

Ss
    Landmine single raises 3x12. 45, 45+5, 45+10 plates
    Landmine double raises. Same

Plate loaded incline press 3x12 25,50,75 per side

Side lateral raises 3x12 20,25,25

Incline db fly 3x12 20,25,30

Db pullover 3x12 90 lbs

Started to do abs looked out at the ice storm going on and said to myself f it and left bc I wanted to make sure it didnít get any worse and prevent me from getting my darn donuts

Taking 4 caps glycoshield around 8 pm then around 830 eating 2 Paulaís donuts, the most anabolic substance on earth, and another 2 scoops of liposhiekd in a peppermint ghost shake. Around 1045 Iíll take another blood glucose reading and see the results.

In terms of appetite suppression this is pretty crazy bc as u can see from the opening of this post, all I had between 11 and 3 pm when I had my post workout shake was a shake, a pb sandwich and a rice cakes. I shouldíve been freaking starving based on knowing myself but I had to just eat dinner even though I really wasnít hungry. For those people who have trouble curbing their appetite I can tell you after 2 days this stuff is legit af in that regards.

Iíll update the results of the post Paulaís reading either later tonight or tomorrow
    •   

6. Ok decided in going with 3 caps instead of four, waited 25 minutes and then I ate these bad boys

Waited 2 hours and redid blood glucose reading

So my fasting level this am was 84 and now itís 106 two hours post eating these donuts.

Iím not that knowledgeable about where levels should be so I did a little research and I found out that for someone in the 100-200 lb range 1 gram of carbs equates to about 5 mg/dl in blood glucose readings. And typical normal readings 2 hours post eating would be in the 70-140 mg/dl range

So if baseline is 84 and 2 hr post is 106

Does this equate to those two donuts only wound up accounting for roughly 5 grams of carbs plus whatever that number wouldíve normally degraded to over the same time frame under normal conditions.

If this thought process is correct that would mean that all the rest of the blood sugar spike gained from the carbs in these donuts were absorbed into cells instead of stored in adipose tissue. Again Iím not positive if Iím breaking the analysis down correctly.

Wonder what the reading wouldíve been with four caps instead of 3.

I should also note, that the am reading was a breeze but the one just now was difficult as fir whatever reason the blood wouldnít draw, had to adjust the pin to a higher setting two additional times before I could get the required amount of blood for the meter to register.

Iíll try the meter out again in the am and then have a single Paulaís donut with 2 caps and see how that pans out.

Anyone more knowledgeable please chime in as Iíd love to learn where my thought process is off as to my analysis or to confirm my thoughts on the matter

7. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Ok decided in going with 3 caps instead of four, waited 25 minutes and then I ate these bad boys

So my fasting level this am was 84 and now it’s 106 two hours post eating these donuts.

I’m not that knowledgeable about where levels should be so I did a little research and I found out that for someone in the 100-200 lb range 1 gram of carbs equates to about 5 mg/dl in blood glucose readings. And typical normal readings 2 hours post eating would be in the 70-140 mg/dl range

Does this equate to those two donuts only wound up accounting for roughly 5 grams of carbs plus whatever that number would’ve normally degraded to over the same time frame under normal conditions.

If this thought process is correct that would mean that all the rest of the blood sugar spike gained from the carbs in these donuts were absorbed into cells instead of stored in adipose tissue. Again I’m not positive if I’m breaking the analysis down correctly.

Wonder what the reading would’ve been with four caps instead of 3.

I should also note, that the am reading was a breeze but the one just now was difficult as fir whatever reason the blood wouldn’t draw, had to adjust the pin to a higher setting two additional times before I could get the required amount of blood for the meter to register.

I’ll try the meter out again in the am and then have a single Paula’s donut with 2 caps and see how that pans out.

Anyone more knowledgeable please chime in as I’d love to learn where my thought process is off as to my analysis or to confirm my thoughts on the matter
    Not sure what all of this means, but just to be safe you should send all donuts to me for proper disposal. Just to be safe.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

8. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Ok decided in going with 3 caps instead of four, waited 25 minutes and then I ate these bad boys

So my fasting level this am was 84 and now itís 106 two hours post eating these donuts.

Iím not that knowledgeable about where levels should be so I did a little research and I found out that for someone in the 100-200 lb range 1 gram of carbs equates to about 5 mg/dl in blood glucose readings. And typical normal readings 2 hours post eating would be in the 70-140 mg/dl range

Does this equate to those two donuts only wound up accounting for roughly 5 grams of carbs plus whatever that number wouldíve normally degraded to over the same time frame under normal conditions.

If this thought process is correct that would mean that all the rest of the blood sugar spike gained from the carbs in these donuts were absorbed into cells instead of stored in adipose tissue. Again Iím not positive if Iím breaking the analysis down correctly.

I should also note, that the am reading was a breeze but the one just now was difficult as fir whatever reason the blood wouldnít draw, had to adjust the pin to a higher setting two additional times before I could get the required amount of blood for the meter to register.

Iíll try the meter out again in the am and then have a single Paulaís donut with 2 caps and see how that pans out.

Anyone more knowledgeable please chime in as Iíd love to learn where my thought process is off as to my analysis or to confirm my thoughts on the matter
    @RecompMan
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  9. BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

I wonít do this often but for those who may do low carb/Keto and wonder how GlycÝshield will affect your blood sugar.. I just ate a 1650 calorie meal... see below

HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  10. BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post

Those donuts look awesome

As far as your question I'm not 100% sure. I can't answer that question with certainty thy it's X amount of carbs from the donuts. Not sure you can extrapolate from that to be honest but maybe there's some research somewhere I help that I have not read and would enjoy seeing

Your body will use and absorb everything needed over time . But your baseline levels are required to maintain daily processes so you need X amount in blood. Once it drops below a certain level your body will begin to create ketones

As far as the sticking for readings just make sure you drink enough water

11. Morning reading

Two caps and two scoops liposhield in blueberry ghost shake

30 minutes ate this. My new favorite btw coconut angel cream

Will do new reading at two hours after
  12. BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

Well Iíve been informed by a friend what I should looking for and a way to interpret the data.

What we are looking for is the quickest return to at/or below baseline. The quicker we can get to that point the better we are absorbing the carbs.

So two hours post reading last night of 2 donuts where I had 3 caps the reading was still elevated 2 hours post consumption by 22 mg/dl means that I didnít get what I wanted.

Todayís experiment with 2 caps and 1 donut was still elevated going from 88 to 103. So a 15 mg/dl elevation from baseline.

This information contrasts almost every other readings Iíve seen and Iíve been told that itís most likely due to the high levels of fat content in the donuts plus an unknown number of carbs, while I estimated each to be around 100 carbs I very easily couldíve underestimated just how much sugar is in each donut. The difference between 2 donuts and 3 caps or 1.5 caps per donut vs 2 caps for one donut equates to a half cap improvement of 7 mg/dl. Eventually Iíll try 1 donut with 4 caps. The reason Iím playing around with the effect upon donuts is that I literally eat them all the time and I find it a leverage point in knowing how many caps itíll take to do what we want it to do.

In any case though, despite the post readings being elevated Iím confident they wouldíve been greatly elevated with out including the glycoshield into the formula.

Iím going to test vs carbs where values are known going forward. Iíll still be playing around with donut and baked goods to try and hone in on a cap number for me. But Iíll stick to 2 caps at different levels of known carbs for the most part.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Morning reading

Two caps and two scoops liposhield in blueberry ghost shake

30 minutes ate this. My new favorite btw coconut angel cream

Will do new reading at two hours after
    Getting sidetracked but definitely want to try that coconut angel cream one of these days

14. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Getting sidetracked but definitely want to try that coconut angel cream one of these days
    Oh so good.
  15. BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Well Iíve been informed by a friend what I should looking for and a way to interpret the data.

What we are looking for is the quickest return to at/or below baseline. The quicker we can get to that point the better we are absorbing the carbs.

So two hours post reading last night of 2 donuts where I had 3 caps the reading was still elevated 2 hours post consumption by 22 mg/dl means that I didnít get what I wanted.

Todayís experiment with 2 caps and 1 donut was still elevated going from 88 to 103. So a 15 mg/dl elevation from baseline.

This information contrasts almost every other readings Iíve seen and Iíve been told that itís most likely due to the high levels of fat content in the donuts plus an unknown number of carbs, while I estimated each to be around 100 carbs I very easily couldíve underestimated just how much sugar is in each donut. The difference between 2 donuts and 3 caps or 1.5 caps per donut vs 2 caps for one donut equates to a half cap improvement of 7 mg/dl. Eventually Iíll try 1 donut with 4 caps. The reason Iím playing around with the effect upon donuts is that I literally eat them all the time and I find it a leverage point in knowing how many caps itíll take to do what we want it to do.

In any case though, despite the post readings being elevated Iím confident they wouldíve been greatly elevated with out including the glycoshield into the formula.

Iím going to test vs carbs where values are known going forward. Iíll still be playing around with donut and baked goods to try and hone in on a cap number for me. But Iíll stick to 2 caps at different levels of known carbs for the most part.
    Spot on. Comments here. We want to know first what is baseline, then where you end up after the meal. When testing, its crucial to know exact carb/sugar content as well as fat content. More fat=slower digestion/absorption of carbs. For this reason, we included the HCA, which helps to an extent. That being said, its still great feedback with the donuts because letís face it, not very many of us are going to eat a meal that is strictly carbs... we want to enjoy life and unless weíre in a strict contest prep phase, its just not realistic to consume a carbohydrate only meal. I am also confident in your statement that without GlycÝshield those glucose meter readings would have been much different.

Perhaps youíd consider two donuts without taking GlycÝshield as a way to get a baseline? But I understand if you donít want to risk that lol.

Since 2 capsules seems to be the sweet spot for about 75-100g of carbs (minus unknown fat content) I think for your donut purposes, 4 capsules will be noticeably more effective than 3. 4+ Caps is getting up into clinical doses for most of the actives.

Since most will use 4-6 capsules per day, this is why we dosed it how we did. You donít necessarily want to hit Clinical dosages of berberine for example in a single sitting (unless utilizing for a large cheat)
    Spread out through 12-16 hours is a different story and again, is reasoning behind why we formulated it in the amounts we did.

A reading of 103 after consuming that kind of food is very good in my opinion, considering the obesity / diabetes epidemic in our country, if people can eat two DECADENT donuts and still remain in very healthy BG levels, id call that a big win.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

16. great log B'n"T.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Ok cpl bits of feedback

Took that reading above, the 103. Took 1 cap and made a sandwich

Didnít take a picture bc who really wants to see a pic of a turkey sandwich lol. I will going forward if anyone really needs their sandwich porn tho

2 slices of grocery store white bread. Normally I go with either the artisan or the whole wheat but seeing white breads is more simple I went with that. 4 oz of lean turkey breast(wegmans just turkey) which is like the name suggests, no preservatives or anything extra. 1 carrot stick. And a glass of ghost pb whey. 4.5 fat 37 carbs and 46 protein

Did some writing and waited for the two hours to expire. Did another reading

So not sure how I should read this. If Iím comparing to morning faster reading itís still elevated by 2 mg/dl. But if I use the last reading taken the 103 it dropped 13 mg/dl. Iím thinking u go off the most recent but again not positive.

Then I took two caps and ate some sweet potato pie for preworkout meal. I didnít do a reading bc I felt as if it wouldíve been skewed by the exercise effect. In any case it felt good muscles got full very quickly. Iíd say I had a solid lat pump after the very first set. I didnít take permaswole as I typically do to gauge the pump and I subbed the modern pre Iíve been using this week for a k cup. The muscle fullness was very nice considering it was just that. Iíd say using a pump pre is longer lasting post workout and to perhaps even a deeper effect but getting the extra benefit from a product your using for something else, and getting a quality pump at the same time is simply gravy.

The workout

Straight arm pulldown 35x35 slow very slow with pauses here and their, typically at thigh level.

1 arm row. 4x12 35, 100x3

Db bent over row 3x12 50,60,60

Db shrugs 35x20,75x15,30x25,80x15

Standing db rear fly 3x15 20,25,30

Vbar pulldown 3x12 100,120,140

1 arm straight arm pulldown 20x15,15x20

Plate loaded low rows 3x12 45,90,135 per side

1 arm smith shrug 3x12 95 lbs

Had a few more things written down but just decided to skip biceps and calves today

Iíll update if I do another reading tonight

Oh hunger control still strong with liposhield. Really canít figure a way to quantify the rest of the benefits other then check the scale at the end of a week of use.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Ok cpl bits of feedback

Took that reading above, the 103. Took 1 cap and made a sandwich

Didnít take a picture bc who really wants to see a pic of a turkey sandwich lol. I will going forward if anyone really needs their sandwich porn tho

2 slices of grocery store white bread. Normally I go with either the artisan or the whole wheat but seeing white breads is more simple I went with that. 4 oz of lean turkey breast(wegmans just turkey) which is like the name suggests, no preservatives or anything extra. 1 carrot stick. And a glass of ghost pb whey. 4.5 fat 37 carbs and 46 protein

Did some writing and waited for the two hours to expire. Did another reading

So not sure how I should read this. If Iím comparing to morning faster reading itís still elevated by 2 mg/dl. But if I use the last reading taken the 103 it dropped 13 mg/dl. Iím thinking u go off the most recent but again not positive.

Then I took two caps and ate some sweet potato pie for preworkout meal. I didnít do a reading bc I felt as if it wouldíve been skewed by the exercise effect. In any case it felt good muscles got full very quickly. Iíd say I had a solid lat pump after the very first set. I didnít take permaswole as I typically do to gauge the pump and I subbed the modern pre Iíve been using this week for a k cup. The muscle fullness was very nice considering it was just that. Iíd say using a pump pre is longer lasting post workout and to perhaps even a deeper effect but getting the extra benefit from a product your using for something else, and getting a quality pump at the same time is simply gravy.

The workout

Straight arm pulldown 35x35 slow very slow with pauses here and their, typically at thigh level.

1 arm row. 4x12 35, 100x3

Db bent over row 3x12 50,60,60

Db shrugs 35x20,75x15,30x25,80x15

Standing db rear fly 3x15 20,25,30

Vbar pulldown 3x12 100,120,140

1 arm straight arm pulldown 20x15,15x20

Plate loaded low rows 3x12 45,90,135 per side

1 arm smith shrug 3x12 95 lbs

Had a few more things written down but just decided to skip biceps and calves today

Iíll update if I do another reading tonight

Oh hunger control still strong with liposhield. Really canít figure a way to quantify the rest of the benefits other then check the scale at the end of a week of use.
    Another user has last 6 pounds in the past week Despite increasing daily carbs from 225 to 275

If youíre eating every 2-4 hours I wouldnít expect to see a large drop at 2 Caps. More so will get readings like you are which show us that GlycÝshield is effective at managing carbs and blood glucose rather than completely wiping it out. Youíre getting the management benefits so you can eat more, and more frequently, workout the associated spikes (and accompanying fat gain) this is what we are looking for!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

19. now I want a turkey sandwich.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Last night I ate these:

I begrudgingly ate them without using any caps. Two hours later. Boom reading of 124. Unfortunately the urge hit hard and I had to run to the bathroom, by the time I got back my dad was using it. I looked to see if I could recover it but no dice.

Anyhow to that note I have noticed an increase in frequency having to use the bathroom. I hadnít mentioned it bc tbh often with new ingredients my stomach acts up and this happens then settles down. But most weight loss supps do this to me. Iíd never had Garcinia before so could be that but itís just something I thought Iíd mention.

Woke up reading was at 90. Took 4 caps

Ate another coconut angel cream

Two hours later reading of 98

So my donut report:

2 donuts 3 caps +22 mg/dl
    1 donut 2 caps +15 mg/dl
    2 donuts no caps +34 mg/dl
    1 donut 4 caps +8 mg/dl

So even though levels are still elevated you can see that glycoshield does make a difference. Iím not doing any more testing with donuts, Iíll just use 4 caps when I eat one or two bc if the level was slightly elevated with 4 caps and 1 donut itíll certainly be elevated at 2 doubts 4 caps. Iím ok with that bc Iíve now verified my assumption that even though rates stay elevated you are gaining decreased mg/dl compared to not using.

Did some ab work and about 10 minutes light treadmill ate a ham sandwich 29 carbs 2 caps

Waited redid the reading and got an 83

Thatís a pretty darn good drop 15 mg/dl. I really donít think with what I did ab work and light 10 minutes of cardio affected much but just noting it to consider.

Took 2 more caps and had 2.5 cups of Tuscan soup. Thus stuff is the bomb btw. Totals for meal 10fat 60 carb 25 protein

Iíll do a final reading for the night in a cpl hours

With the increased cap usage I definitely feel the hunger offsetting the suppression from the liposhield big time.

Itís only been a 4 days on liooshield and 3 with glycoshield and Iíve been at surplus all but that first day. Wound up around 400 deficit that day but Friday Saturday I was laughably in surplus territory roughly 1300 and 1150. And these numbers are counting the donuts at macros that are probably low. Today Iíll be in the 900+ surplus range. Despite this gluttonous binging Iíve been doing, feasting on decadent donuts and the like Iím actually 3 down from Thursday am. A lot of that might be from the increased trips Iíve been having but not all of it especially in this kind of surplus. Very interested now to see what that scale weight will be on Thursday am this week. Again Iím not cutting yet, but if this is working like this itís prob water and fat, canít be lbm at a surplus bc protein levels have been above 1.25 every day. So recomp away.

21. Wow. Freaking amazing

Like I write before had taken 2 caps with the 60 carb meal took next reading and same mg/dl

Pretty impressed.

22. And for everyoneís reference

HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  23. BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

Reminder of dosing chart for everyone
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

24. Woke up and did a faster reading

An interesting thing Iím noting is that each morning after eating donuts my morning blood glucose level has risen each day. Iím curious how high it wouldíve been had i not been using glycoshield. As Iíve already illustrated, glycoshield doesnít completely baseline the donuts but substantially reduced the levels as to compared when not using glycoshield. So with that in mind Iím positive that my levels upon fasting wouldíve astronomically risen without glycoshield instead they just modestly rose.

I had 4 caps with another donut for breakfast

I didnít do a reading as I was out but also I did a 4 cap reading with a donut yesterday.

Worked out

Ate another two cups of the Tuscan soup I had yesterday

Did a reading a little under two hours after eating

So it dropped 7 mg/dl from fasting levels but seeing it rose slightly yesterday from the donut it probably dropped about 15 mg/dl. This seems pretty consistent to what it dropped yesterday as well

Just finished a 64 gram carb meal. Took 2 caps 20 minutes prior and will test another reading later.

Tonight I had another cup of Tuscan soup and a Reuben I made so I know exactly the caloric counts. The meal did have a high fat content 44 grams sonill be interested in how the reading goes bc I think itís important to note foods that do have fat, as most do, especially cheat meals.

All Iím eating for my evening snack tonight is a bowl of fat free yogurt with some no sugar added peaches and with a 15g carb count I wonít be using any caps with this.

Just a note: while I have fun with my food, some people have messaged me, especially on ig, how the hell do I eat like that and still stay lean. Well Iíll let the cat out of the bag, while I still eat very well most days of the week, these high calorie snacks I wanna eat, baked goods, donuts, cookies in particular I typically only do that 2-3 nights a week. I guess thatís not a secret to staying lean but it works, it especially works great when Iím cutting and add in 20-30 min of cardio each day and a thermogenic to the mix, which btw I think Iím gonna basically run this stack with radiate and perhaps defuse fir my initial cut this year. I really like what Iíve seen from glycoshield to this point and Iím not gonna name the others Iíve used religiously before, but this is topping the list right now. And liposhield just seems to be doing its thing in the background, unnoticed on a daily but despite hitting crazy surpluses lbs seem to be dropping consistently. There may be a plateau effect as would be expected but so far so great.

My workout today

It was actually pretty short for a leg day but I have issues with crowds and it was the most crowded Iíve ever seen today. This goes to show how removed from daily life Iíve become but I had no idea today was a holiday, probably wouldíve hit a pure rest day if I knew how jammed itíd be in there. But did get some stuff in

Squat. 6x6. 45,135,225,240x3

Itís a slight progression from my last 6 rep week but based on my 10 and 12 rep weeks it shouldíve been about 5-10 lbs higher.

Sumo dl. 6x6. 135,225,315,335,340,315.

Same note as with squats

Leg press 2x25 270,450. 720x10
    Calf press 2x20 270,450 720x8

Not how I wanted to do these today. But three dudes let me work in and for some reason they jumped up from 450-720. I went to take plates off and the one dude started freaking out about it so I just went with the 720. Was gonna go for 540x25/20 for calves. It was stupid as I wasnít asking them to take the plates off and I wouldíve put them back but hey they let me work in so canít complain I guess.

Occlusion training
    Band leg curls 30,15,25
    Tibia raises 30,20,20

My original plan had romans and leg extensions plus another calf exercise but I just couldnít take the crowd so just ended it there

Will update later with another reading

25. very detailed log...im getting interested in glycoshield.

I'm curious how this would treat someone with low blood glucose-me, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 09:01 AM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 12:28 AM
  3. Macedaddy has a rush of Adrenalean (sponsored) Mini-log
    By macedaddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 10:20 AM
  4. Replies: 100