BIOCOR Nutrition ALPHAGEN-X Log (Sponsored)

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Want to start this log by thanking BioCor for giving me a chance to log this product, very excited for this opportunity and to see how this goes.

As the new year begins, was definitely looking for a thermogenic to get the fires burning again to start this year off right. Received the tub Saturday afternoon and opened it up. The flavor is Rainbow Candy and tastes just like Runts candy. I was thinking initially that it would be another skittles type flavor but instead they went the Runts route it seems. Tasted very good, mixed easily and there was very little to no residue when I threw it in the shaker this morning.

When I take things like Alphagen-x, I usually take it first thing when I wake up then start cooking breakfast. As I got done cooking this morning I could definitely feel the stims kicking in and that euphoric effect you are looking for in a product like this. The appetite suppression effect is definitely there as well, halfway through my small breakfast I started to feel full and was very surprised. I finished it up and definitely felt as if there was no way I could possibly eat anymore.

So initially this stuff seems pretty good so far. Clean energy, nice little euphoria and solid appetite suppression on the first go around. Might do things differently though during the work week and take it in the morning and at lunch instead of my usual coffee routine, sometimes I need the mid day kick to get me through the rest of work.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea man, I’ve got a tub on the way also. Lookin forward to the log

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:bigok:

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Want to start this log by thanking BioCor for giving me a chance to log this product, very excited for this opportunity and to see how this goes.

As the new year begins, was definitely looking for a thermogenic to get the fires burning again to start this year off right. Received the tub Saturday afternoon and opened it up. The flavor is Rainbow Candy and tastes just like Runts candy. I was thinking initially that it would be another skittles type flavor but instead they went the Runts route it seems. Tasted very good, mixed easily and there was very little to no residue when I threw it in the shaker this morning.

When I take things like Alphagen-x, I usually take it first thing when I wake up then start cooking breakfast. As I got done cooking this morning I could definitely feel the stims kicking in and that euphoric effect you are looking for in a product like this. The appetite suppression effect is definitely there as well, halfway through my small breakfast I started to feel full and was very surprised. I finished it up and definitely felt as if there was no way I could possibly eat anymore.

So initially this stuff seems pretty good so far. Clean energy, nice little euphoria and solid appetite suppression on the first go around. Might do things differently though during the work week and take it in the morning and at lunch instead of my usual coffee routine, sometimes I need the mid day kick to get me through the rest of work.
Awesome!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Sipped on this over ice on the way to BC (breakfast club) which is what we call our baseball athletes morning workout sessions. Gave me a nice kick going in, looking to see how I’ll feel by lunch time if I want to take another serving or not.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. In on this!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
One scoop is definitely on the money. Took it again this morning, mixed it over a bit of ice. Really refreshing change up after taking my Orange Triad + Greens.

Energy is great so far and I barely made it through my oatmeal shake that I typically have for breakfast.

Appetite suppression is tricky for me, I tend to think it’s all in my mind when I’ve taken anything with it but this generally makes me feel like I’m not hungry at all lol

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Will post some post gym stats tonight as far as weight is concerned. Was around 255/260 this past weekend because...pizza.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
One scoop is definitely on the money. Took it again this morning, mixed it over a bit of ice. Really refreshing change up after taking my Orange Triad + Greens.

Energy is great so far and I barely made it through my oatmeal shake that I typically have for breakfast.

Appetite suppression is tricky for me, I tend to think it’s all in my mind when I’ve taken anything with it but this generally makes me feel like I’m not hungry at all lol
Awesome! Did you feel you needed another at lunch yesterday?

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
No I didn’t, I actually barely made it through lunch and felt extremely full.

Edit: BioCorRob

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Little log update, been taking 1 scoop consistently in the mornings all week and still same effects. Can’t really update on body progress as out of town but I just know this product has been really smooth so far in the mornings. Definitely enjoying the process.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Quick update, product working as intended. Overall since starting to try and shed weight I’m down over 10lbs since thanksgiving. More diet than anything but I believe this product is helping me stick to that diet whether it be mental or the fact the appetite suppressant is working the way it should. Good stuff!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the long update but everything is good so far with this product. Diet has been in check and weight is still roughly staying the same, only thing is I think my mind is definitely telling me I should be hungrier or eating more even after taking the Alphagen. So the suppressant isn't nearly as a effective the past couple of days at it was the first couple of weeks. But regardless still getting a good thermo effect as well as the stim being smooth so no complaints.