PWO SUGGESTIONS?

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
I'm currently running on week 2 of lgd, trt, ai and hcg. My PWO just doesn't seem to be doing its job. I need something intense, any suggestions?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I've heard of people mixing their own PWO, I'm almost interested in that if I can find some solid advice on it
you cant mix a high stim product like re1gn on your own. you can mix some pump ingredients with caffeine or do you have dmaa/dmba/dmha powder? ;-)

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
No I don't have any of those lol. That's what I was curious about how easy it was to obtain the stuff to mix

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
you cant get stim-x, vaso6, j.regia (the version which is in re1gn) and these ingredients are the main reason for its effects imho.
i would just buy re1gn, its the best pre workout on the market.

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
you cant get stim-x, vaso6, j.regia (the version which is in re1gn) and these ingredients are the main reason for its effects imho.
i would just buy re1gn, its the best pre workout on the market.
Ok ill give it a try, thanks for ur help

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Ok ill give it a try, thanks for ur help
i promise, you wont be disappointed! and make sure to start with only half a serving, so 1 scoop, to assess tolerance. its strong, very strong!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seismic Surge by Hard Rock Supplements is another good one with logs in the supplement logs section on it as well.