Iconic Formulations Dermacrine Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Sorry guys, it's been a hectic couple of days and I haven't been able to get to the gym. I will make it tomorrow and have an update to post.

2. Arms and shoulders today, I didn't feel like keeping track but I got a pretty awesome pump and good vascularity.

My midsection has looked like a bloated whale the past couple days, not really sure why. To be fair I haven't tracked calories in a good while.. I should probably start doing that again.
    •   

3. Here is yesterdays workout, I can definitely feel the soreness in my chest lately since I've started adding in bench press again.

Incline bench press
    95-8 115-6,6 135-5,5
    Flat bench
    135-6 185-3,3
    Cable flies low
    30-10,10,10 20-6
    Rope push downs
    45-10,12,10 drop 30-8
    Machine flies
    60-10,10,10 drop 50-10
    Seated skull crushers
    50-12,12,10,10
    Seated dips
    140-8,10,8 110-10,10

4. I got todays workout done in about 40 minutes between classes so weights and reps are a little lower. I’m still weighing right around 194.5lbs so no real changes in weight, but still looking a bit bigger overall. Still no change in libido which is fine since I am seeing some body changes. I look leaner in the morning, but food and water throughout the day start to bloat me more.

Curl machine
    50-12,12,12,10
    Seated shoulder press
    50-8,8,8
    Cable side raises
    15-12,12,12
    Rope push downs
    50-12,12,12 drop 35-8
    cable curls
    50-12,12,12 drop 35-10
    Lateral raise machine
    50-15,12,12
    shrugs
    140-10,10 90-10,10
    Rear delt
    60-10,10 50-10
    Hammer curls
    35-16,16,16
    Cable kickbacks
    15-12,12

5. I helped some people move this weekend, but no gym. I'm not sure if I'll make it today, I have lots of stuff to do so we will see. If not I will still get a run in with the dog tonight. I've been having a terrible time waking up, I could just sleep all day long.

I've noticed a nice increase in libido the past couple of days, nothing crazy but it's noticeable.
    •   

6. Would you say this product is worth buying compared to products at the same price? I'm just curious because there's a few specials going around on this. Also, would you have to run two bottles in a row or just stick with 1?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    Would you say this product is worth buying compared to products at the same price? I'm just curious because there's a few specials going around on this. Also, would you have to run two bottles in a row or just stick with 1?
    I would get 2 cans.
    I have always loved this. I just started yesterday. haven't used it since Iconic put it back on the market.We will see how it goes. the formula is the same.
    I makes me feel good. but I have a pretty high stress job!
    Also I personally think it works better for the 35 and over crowd.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I would get 2 cans.
    I have always loved this. I just started yesterday. haven't used it since Iconic put it back on the market.We will see how it goes. the formula is the same.
    I makes me feel good. but I have a pretty high stress job!
    Also I personally think it works better for the 35 and over crowd.
    Thanks man, yeah from what everyone says i thought i might be a bit young for this, but my job also gets a bit stressful at times, especially around this time of the year, so if something can help me push through it, i'll take it

9. I did back and chest today since I missed yesterday, I didn't record it since it was different than normal. I felt weaker instead of stronger like I was hoping after getting a couple days extra off, but I'm not worried about it. Weight is still at 194.5, I can't decide if I want to add in a little extra cardio and try for more of a recomp, or just eat everything in sight these next few weeks before doing a decent cut.

Of course I want the food now, but I know future me will hate current me.

10. So I had been thinking the acne on my back was getting better since starting, but this past week I have been breaking out fairly bad on my neck and arms. I think it started when I upped the dose to 4 pumps a day, but I'm not sure if I can contribute it to that as it has never been predictable as to how it will look. Lol

I have tried nearly every possible solution to getting rid of the acne, but the only thing that works is getting plenty of sun on my back, but I can't do that anymore. My dad found out he has a patch of skin cancer on his back, directly related to our genes and sun exposure, so I need to be more careful which means no tanning and more sunscreen.

I ran last night but this morning my knee is hurting if I step on it certain ways, so hopefully it is better by tomorrow or Saturday so I can do legs.
  11. Iconic Formulations Dermacrine Log

Try first washing the acne area with Dawn dishwashing soap as this will remove the oils. Next, dry then apply Betadine iodine solution.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

12. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Try first washing the acne area with Dawn dishwashing soap as this will remove the oils. Next, dry then apply Betadine iodine solution.
    Idk if it works but when I was young, my mom always told me about da betadine iodine!!! And if momma said it back n da 90's then it had to be true, momma was Google, lol!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Is that the same as Hibiclens? I had a bottle from before shoulder surgery that I tried with no luck.

Nevermind it looks like it is something different. I'll see if I can find some and give it a try.

14. Name:  IMG_2898.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  11.9 KB
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

15. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Name:  IMG_2898.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  11.9 KB
    I plan on stopping by Walmart and CVS today to grab some. Thank you and hopefully it works out!

16. I think I've got just a couple days left here. I didn't make it to the gym yesterday, I was waiting around all day trying to talk to the State tax office and of course that never goes well.

Just a bad day overall and wasn't going to get to the gym until around 6pm and I won't go after 4:30pm, because it gets so crowded you do more standing around than lifting. Instead, I went on a long walk with the dog since it was actually really nice out for once, so that wasn't so bad.

I'm gonna head to the gym here in a couple of hours.

17. I accidently took a double dose of the pump product I have and so shoulders and arms got cut a little short due to not being able to move my arms anymore.. I'd say it's a good reason to cut a workout short, except now my hands are half asleep because they aren't getting any blood. Lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I accidently took a double dose of the pump product I have and so shoulders and arms got cut a little short due to not being able to move my arms anymore.. I'd say it's a good reason to cut a workout short, except now my hands are half asleep because they aren't getting any blood. Lol
    now that's a pump!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    now that's a pump!
    It was awesome. I'm not sure if it is as productive as getting more work in, but it sure felt good. Lol

20. Yesterday I only got a little over one pump of the Dermacrine out, so I will have a final review up soon.

I have a test in the morning and a competition this weekend so gym may be scarce this week. I will try and make it in a few days for a little bit at least, though.

21. Dermacrine Final Review

This was the first time I've tried Dermacrine, I did about 4 weeks at 3 pumps and the last two at 4 pumps.

Energy and motivation 7/10
    I didn't notice a huge increase in energy, looking back I did seem to be more motivated. I didn't really realize it at the time but I can tell a slight lack now that I've been off it for a few days.

Libido 6/10
    So I wasn't necessarily expecting a huge help here considering I am still pretty young and this tends to work better for most people who are older than me. I was hoping I would get a decent increase as it has been fairly low lately for my age. I did notice a small jump after upping it to four pumps. It wasn't anything crazy and not the reason I would buy it again, but it actually did give some help as opposed to other Test boosters I have tried and gotten nothing from.

Side effects 8/10
    10 meaning no side effects and 1 meaning lots of side effects.
    Nothing crazy here, I think it may have disrupted my sleep for a few days in the beginning, but it went away. My skin seemed to be getting better in the beginning, but I got a pretty bad breakout once raising the dose to 4 pumps. I did have some extra nipple sensitivity in the beginning, but it ended up leveling out as well.

Body composition and strength 9/10
    This was probably my favorite part of this, for something that didn't shut me down and is pretty cheap to run for 6 weeks, I was pleasantly surprised. My body weight stayed the exact same for the most part. I got maybe a one or two pound increase, but I had a noticeable muscle fullness after waking up in the mornings, as well as continuing throughout the day, even on days I didn't go to the gym. I did get bloated in the stomach after eating, but after waking in the morning I looked the same if not slightly leaner than in the beginning.
    My strength went up a good amount too, I started doing bench press more often and was able to hit 225 for a couple reps after not having benched in over a year, it isn't all thanks to the Dermacrine, but my strength did go up some in my normal movements as well.

Overall it gets a 7.5/10, I would definitely say it is worth the money to buy just for the body composition I got, and hopefully some of you older guys will also get a nice libido boost as well. Thank you again to @IconicForm for sending this out and letting me give it a try.

22. Nice Review !
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 01-23-2018, 06:34 PM
  2. Tnubs Dermacrine Log
    By tnubs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 05:04 AM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 05:51 AM