Iconic Formulations Dermacrine Log

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First of all I want to give a huge thank you to IconicForm for sending me a bottle of this, it came super quick also which is awesome.

I am sitting right around 191-193 pounds, so not sure if I should use 3 or 4 pumps.. I may switch off every other day or just try 3.5 pumps a day, maybe I can get some input on that. I am hoping to get a decent recomp out of this, but my main goals and things I will be keeping an eye on are mood, energy/motivation, and libido. At 22 years old, these are all lacking and I believe they are due to previous steroid use even though I used proper PCT, my test levels and e2 are fine, so not entirely sure what the deal is.

After failing miserably with any energy, mood, or libido boost from some of the main test boosters out there, Dermacrine is my last hope for something easy to get the job done. I do tend to have higher e2 symptoms naturally, sensitive nipples, can start to tear up at shows for no reason, but even lowering it doesn't seem to help much so maybe I am just a woman on the inside.. Lol but, I will keep an eye on that and seeing if it gets any worse or better with Dermacrine.

I have been following PHAT, but am getting bored of it already so I think I will switch it up to something like

Back and bi's
Chest and tri's
Legs
Shoulders and arms

The only other stuff I'm using is pre workout, protein, and Kratom at night time.

My diet stays about the same week to week, fajitas, eggs, tacos, burgers, pasta, pizza are usually the main actual meals. I have not been tracking calories over winter break, but will start again with the Dermacrine and try and stay around maintenance which I am guessing is around 2,600. I have just been eating whatever and seem to be staying relatively the same as far as weight and appearance go, I am pretty good at eye balling calories and believe that's what I have stayed around these past couple weeks on break, with a select few days of probably 5,000+ lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yesterday was the first day I applied the Dermacrine, I did about 3.5 pumps, and then I did 4 pumps today. The gel comes out very easily, there is basically no smell from what I can tell. It is a lot of gel so I have been rubbing it all across my chest, traps, shoulders, inner biceps and arms. Even though it is a lot of gel, it rubs in very nicely and dries super quick and I can't tell I even put anything on after a couple minutes.

So far this is easily the best transdermal I have used as far as application goes.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there any issues with just scrubbing down the application area in the morning with a wet towel instead of full blown showering? Also, what dosage do you think would be best for me that I currently hover 188-193 pounds? 3.5 pumps a day or alternate 3 and 4 every other day? I'm not sure how easy it will be to get 1/2 pumps, I haven't tried to do it. Or just start with 3 a day and see how I feel? Lol

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't always shower prior to apply td's. if I shower at night, I just apply in the AM without doing anything. you just don't want to shower within a few hours of application.

as for pumps, I would start at 3 for a few days and see how you feel...can up the dose as needed/wanted

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay cool, sounds like a plan! I have to shower before bed, otherwise I feel dirty lol and I don't want to shower again before the gym, 3 showers a day is a little much. I will stick to 3 pumps from here on out and see how it goes!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First of all I want to give a huge thank you to IconicForm for sending me a bottle of this, it came super quick also which is awesome.

I am sitting right around 191-193 pounds, so not sure if I should use 3 or 4 pumps.. I may switch off every other day or just try 3.5 pumps a day, maybe I can get some input on that. I am hoping to get a decent recomp out of this, but my main goals and things I will be keeping an eye on are mood, energy/motivation, and libido. At 22 years old, these are all lacking and I believe they are due to previous steroid use even though I used proper PCT, my test levels and e2 are fine, so not entirely sure what the deal is.

After failing miserably with any energy, mood, or libido boost from some of the main test boosters out there, Dermacrine is my last hope for something easy to get the job done. I do tend to have higher e2 symptoms naturally, sensitive nipples, can start to tear up at shows for no reason, but even lowering it doesn't seem to help much so maybe I am just a woman on the inside.. Lol but, I will keep an eye on that and seeing if it gets any worse or better with Dermacrine.

I have been following PHAT, but am getting bored of it already so I think I will switch it up to something like

Back and bi's
Chest and tri's
Legs
Shoulders and arms

My diet stays about the same week to week, fajitas, eggs, tacos, burgers, pasta, pizza are usually the main actual meals. I have not been tracking calories over winter break, but will start again with the Dermacrine and try and stay around maintenance which I am guessing is around 2,600. I have just been eating whatever and seem to be staying relatively the same as far as weight and appearance go, I am pretty good at eye balling calories and believe that's what I have stayed around these past couple weeks on break, with a select few days of probably 5,000+ lol
In... When was your last cycle? That sucks about how your feeling man but I can relate. I started running aas pretty young so I know how it can affect us.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In... When was your last cycle? That sucks about how your feeling man but I can relate. I started running aas pretty young so I know how it can affect us.
My last cycle was two years ago.. lol it could be unrelated to how I feel now since it was so long ago but it seems a bit too much of a coincidence and it’s easy to blame! Lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. Third day today and no gym, girlfriend called in to work so I just hung out with her all day.

I am really enjoying the application process.. It's so nice not having to worry about a smell, stickiness, or having a hard time for it to absorb. Nothing really to say about effects yet, of course so things may be boring for a couple days. Lol

I updated the first post with other supplements I'm taking, which is basically none lol

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dermacrine , will be running dermacrine in feb for the same purpose (mood/motivation and libido).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also subbed

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I keep getting logged out everytime I go to a new page.. Lol

Yesterday I did shoulders and arms, it was a good but short workout because I was super tired. I will start recording workouts starting Monday so I can give more details.. Today will probably just be going on a run with my dog.

I feel like I am looking a little more full in the mornings, it could be unrelated though. We will see in the next few days!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Back and Biceps fasted workout, I weighed 195 pounds. The weights felt a little heavy, I got home and ate a bunch of deer meat and potatoes, not sure on amounts. We are trying to finish up leftovers, I want to try and eliminate dairy for a couple weeks and see what happens.

Supported t bar rows
90-6,6,6
Lat pulldowns
120-10,10,8
Machine curls
40-12,12,12,12
Rear delt machine
50-15,15,15,10
Straight arm lat pulldowns
60-16 70-10,12,12
Camber bar cable curls
60-16 70-10,12,12
Hammer curls
35-12,12,12,12
Seated cable rows
100-10,10,10 drop 70-8

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
deer meat....mmmmm

my son in law is a big time duck hunter along with deer...duck breast is good stuff!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
deer meat....mmmmm

my son in law is a big time duck hunter along with deer...duck breast is good stuff!!!
I don’t think I’ve ever had duck, but I’ve heard its really good. Both my family and my girlfriends family are big deer hunters so we always get a lot of meat. Deer hunting is a little boring for me so I stick to dove and turkey hunting mainly.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think I’ve ever had duck, but I’ve heard its really good. Both my family and my girlfriends family are big deer hunters so we always get a lot of meat. Deer hunting is a little boring for me so I stick to dove and turkey hunting mainly.
Venison is sooo good! My brother in law used to make jerky every year after hunting season and send us some regular and a batch of hot. Venison is gamey but delicious. Also my exes grandma used to make duck and rice casserole that was out of this world. Dump gravy from the duck on top and it was just outrageous. It is also very rich.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Venison is sooo good! My brother in law used to make jerky every year after hunting season and send us some regular and a batch of hot. Venison is gamey but delicious. Also my exes grandma used to make duck and rice casserole that was out of this world. Dump gravy from the duck on top and it was just outrageous. It is also very rich.
Oh yeah, jerky and the sausage are my favorites! My uncle will have them mix in cheese and jalapeno with the sausage, it’s so good lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, I slept terribly last night. I just wasn’t tired so it took forever to fall asleep and I kept waking up and having a hard time falling back asleep. That’s what I get for sleeping 10-11 hours a day on break, though. Lol

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for deer meat! Dermacrine log as well :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today’s workout, short and sweet like most of them. I’m trying to slowly get back into barbell bench so I’ve been doing it every other week so none today.

Chest press
70 each side-6,7,7,6
Seated dips
180-10,10,10
Machine flies
70-10 80-10 90-10 80-10 70-10
Vertical chest press
70-20,20
DB tricep extension
60-10,10,10
Cable kickbacks
20-8 15-10,10
Rope push downs
60-8 45-12 40-10 35-10 30-10

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another bad night of sleep last night so I don’t know what the issue is. I slept horrible the night before and had to wake up early so I should’ve fallen right asleep.

I’m gonna head out to do legs here in a little bit.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sleep last night was a little better again, but still had trouble falling asleep. I'm taking today off from the gym I think, every muscle in my body is super sore.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sleep last night was a little better again, but still had trouble falling asleep. I'm taking today off from the gym I think, every muscle in my body is super sore.
is the mind racing, can't shut off, or just tossing and turning?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
is the mind racing, can't shut off, or just tossing and turning?
A bit of both. I've had some anxiety off and on the past couple of years. I've never had perfect sleep, but I haven't had any issues falling asleep recently up until this week.

I hate using anything consistently to help sleep as I really don't want to rely on anything. If I find something that actually does help, my mind immediately goes to, "Well, if I don't take this before bed I am going to be up all night." and of course that's just a psychological thing and ends up making me stay up because I told myself I would.. lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sleep was a bit better last night again.. Not perfect but we are getting there. Classes start next week along with a new job so I will actually have things to do during the day so I am expecting to have no issues falling asleep anymore soon. Lol

I am still feeling that muscles are slightly more full in the morning when I wake up, after eating and by the end of the day I am feeling bloated though. I picked up a probiotic and am cutting way back on dairy so hopefully that will help. Also, my right nipple is the one the tends to be sore off and on, it has been continuously sore to the touch for the past week, not more soreness than normal, but it hasn't really let up like normal either.

I have been reading a lot into how the gut is like a second brain and how it can be linked to anxiety and other mental illnesses. It is very interesting and is probably the biggest motivation for me to eat better right now.

I'll try and get my weight at least once a week, the gym has one of the balance scales so I never get super accurate anyways.I don't care too much for weight anyways so I don't have a scale at home, I just look in the mirror and just based off that mostly.

Here is todays workout, it took me about 45 minutes I think.

Curl machine
50-12 60-10,10 50-10
Seated shoulder press
50-8,8,8
Cable side raises
15-12,12,12
Rope push downs
50-12,12,12 drop 35-8
Straight bar cable curls
50-16,15,12 drop 35-10
Lateral raise machine
50-15,12,12
Dumbbell shrugs
60-15 65-15,15
Rear delt
60-10,10,10
Hammer curls
35-16,16,16
Cable kickbacks
15-15,15

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
that's a good arms and shoulder routine :thumbsup:

You should talk to dsade about the gut, he's put a lot of research into these things...gut health is a staple for me.

Another thing, how is your general stress level? When I use invictus my mind doesn't race and I sleep a lot better...something you may consider. Although, I know you don't want to rely on anything. but, maybe delsolrob could get you some to try.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that's a good arms and shoulder routine :thumbsup:

You should talk to dsade about the gut, he's put a lot of research into these things...gut health is a staple for me.

Another thing, how is your general stress level? When I use invictus my mind doesn't race and I sleep a lot better...something you may consider. Although, I know you don't want to rely on anything. but, maybe delsolrob could get you some to try.
I used the new version of Gut Health for a couple months last year and I think it was too much for me. After several weeks I was still having worse stomach pains daily than before I started. I got a NOW Probiotic with like 1/4 the CFU as Gut Health to see if I just needed less maybe. My girlfriend liked Gut Health, though so we still keep some around.

General stress level right now is actually very low, probably the lowest it has been in a while to be honest.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so things were pretty relaxed and just hanging out this week for my my girlfriend and I's birthdays. We went out and drank too much one night and the rest was just lounging around with family and doing nothing. Last night was an odd and terrible night of sleep..

Normally the night before my week starts, which is usually Sunday, but this week was Monday night. I take 2mg Klonopin to have a calm and fun night, get get sleep, and wake up and have an amazing day with the Klonopin still a bit in my system. I have been doing this a while now, I only take it once a week, maybe twice if another big event is coming up.

Anyways, the doctor prescribed me 1mg Ativan instead, because the Klonopin didn't work well with presentations. But I didn't want the Ativan anyways, because I wouldn't use another Benzo before a presentation again. Nevertheless, he gave them to me. But also he gave me Propranolol which is what I wanted and now use for social activities, meetings, interviews, etc.

So.. last night, I took the normal 2mg Klonopin, and after a few hours still wasn't feeling tired as I was going to bed so I took .5mg Klonopin sublingual.. I went to go to bed about an hour later and laid down not able to sleep for a while which has never happened after taking that much Klonopin. I was not anxious for classes to start as it is the same professor and group of students as I have had the past 2 years. So I get tired of it, get up and sublingual 1mg Ativan.. which is about .5mg Klonopin to me. That didn't even help as I laid there for another hour not able to fall asleep.

I don't have much of a tolerance as I only take it once a week so that dose should have most people falling asleep standing. I am not sure where the insomnia is coming from.. hopefully my busy week starts to tire me out here soon.

I still feel great today by the way, despite the lack of sleep. That is one thing I love about Klonopin, it puts me in a great mood and (usually) gives me great sleep and another great day the day after.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Despite the difficulty sleeping, I still went in and got a great back and bicep work out in. Weights were kept the same, but about half the exercises felt much lighter. I weighed 192 before the gym around 3:00pm.

Today looked like

7:30 am - wake up
10:45 am - cup of coffee, fruit smoothie, and apply Dermacrine
3:00 pm - gym
4:30 pm - philly cheese steak
Later tonight I will eat pork chops, potatoes, and green beans from the crock pot.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
How much dhea is in 1 pump of dermacrine? Is it 72mg? Or 5 pumps is 72mg?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ended up doing legs today with my girlfriend, so chest and triceps will be tomorrow. Last night I had no issues sleeping at all which was amazing, I have a bit of a cough so that made it a little difficult but only for the first few minutes.

I have been super hungry lately so I've been eating a lot and have looked very soft the past couple days, so I will try and fix the diet a little better.

I can post my leg workout if anyone is interested but it is kinda boring, it's basically just leg press, leg extensions, leg curls, leg adductor, calf raises, and hack squats. Today I felt much stronger on everything though compared to last week.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ended up doing legs today with my girlfriend, so chest and triceps will be tomorrow. Last night I had no issues sleeping at all which was amazing, I have a bit of a cough so that made it a little difficult but only for the first few minutes.

I have been super hungry lately so I've been eating a lot and have looked very soft the past couple days, so I will try and fix the diet a little better.

I can post my leg workout if anyone is interested but it is kinda boring, it's basically just leg press, leg extensions, leg curls, leg adductor, calf raises, and hack squats. Today I felt much stronger on everything though compared to last week.
good nights sleep is always nice.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually, no gym today. My Thursday's are busier than every other day right now so it may end up being my day off. I have a meeting at 9:00am tomorrow and that's it, so I will be able to get to the gym at some point. I tried keeping weekends from the gym off, but it seems I may need to start going atleast once, it is the only way my girlfriend and I will both get to go a decent amount of time each week.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Almost didn’t make it today either, I’ve had a real annoying cough the past couple days and I just wanted to sleep. But, I made it and you can see my astounding bench press numbers now lol it doesn’t feel like it in the gym, but once I see it all written down the chest work seems a little small.

Vertical chest press
70-25,20
Machine flies
70-15 80-10 90-10 80-10 70-12
Bench press
135-5,5,5
Seated dips
140-8,8,8
DB tricep extension
60-10,10,10
Flat tricep extension
70-8 50-10,10
Rope push downs
40-12,10,10,8

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Appetite is still pretty high, especially at night. I used to follow intermittent fasting, but not so much anymore now that I am trying to put on a little size, but still don't eat much in the mornings if anything at all. So, the majority of my food is in the evenings, but after dinner and eating large meals I keep craving more food, especially sweets. I have just been eating toast with peanut butter when this happens, but it's like I could just eat all night long.

I haven't noticed any change in libido so far, maybe a little more energy, and am not sure on any mood changes just yet. It's been almost 3 weeks at 3 pumps a day, meaning I should have about halfway through the bottle. I can continue and get about three more weeks at 3 pumps a day or bump it to 4 or 5 a day and get about two more weeks. What is everyone's thoughts? Should I give it another week at 3 pumps or go ahead and increase? I am trying to see where it will shine in terms of increased libido. If three weeks isn't long enough to see that part yet then I will just wait it out some more.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appetite is still pretty high, especially at night. I used to follow intermittent fasting, but not so much anymore now that I am trying to put on a little size, but still don't eat much in the mornings if anything at all. So, the majority of my food is in the evenings, but after dinner and eating large meals I keep craving more food, especially sweets. I have just been eating toast with peanut butter when this happens, but it's like I could just eat all night long.

I haven't noticed any change in libido so far, maybe a little more energy, and am not sure on any mood changes just yet. It's been almost 3 weeks at 3 pumps a day, meaning I should have about halfway through the bottle. I can continue and get about three more weeks at 3 pumps a day or bump it to 4 or 5 a day and get about two more weeks. What is everyone's thoughts? Should I give it another week at 3 pumps or go ahead and increase? I am trying to see where it will shine in terms of increased libido. If three weeks isn't long enough to see that part yet then I will just wait it out some more.
I like 4 pumps. but i'm an old man and really respond well to Dermacrine.
My try going up to 4 a day for a week and see how that works for you.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like 4 pumps. but i'm an old man and really respond well to Dermacrine.
My try going up to 4 a day for a week and see how that works for you.
I will start doing 4 a day starting tomorrow and see what happens.

Here is todays workout, it was a little difficult because the gym was really packed. I forgot to weigh myself today, so I will try and do that tomorrow.

Supported t bar rows
80-6,6,5
Lat pulldowns
120-10,10,8
Machine curls
40-12,12,12,12
Rear delt
50-12,12,12,12
Standing straight arm lat pulldowns
70-12,12,12,12 60-10 50-10
Camber bar cable curls
70-10,10 60-10,10 45-10,10
Hammer curls
35-12,12,12
Seated cable rows
50 each side-10,10,10 35-8

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weight today was still right around 193-194 pounds. I am still feeling pretty full and like I'm looking bigger throughout the day, I'm not really looking any leaner, but also not fatter which is good. I went ahead and did barbell bench again this week, I think I may start doing it every week now. I don't have a spotter so I can't get too crazy, but it is nice knowing I should be able to hit 225 again here fairly soon.

The gym has been really crowded lately so workouts are getting more difficult to complete.

Chest press
90-8,8,8,8 110-6,6 160-4,4
Bench press
135-6,6 185-3,3
Machine flies
80-12,10 60-12,12
Flat tricep extension
50-15,15,12
Rope push downs
45-12,10 40-8,8
Seated dips
130-12,12,12 70-10