1. Dermacrine is back with Gotti

What is Dermacrine?

Dermacrine

•DHEA & Pregnenolone botanical skin Gel

1. Administer lotion every morning, after a shower
    2. 150-190 lbs : 3 pumps, 191-230 lbs : 4 pumps, 231+ lbs ; 5 pumps
    3. Allow 4-5 minutes to dry
    *Apply to shoulders and upper-back for best conversion
    Only apply the product to clean, dry skin. Shaving off body hair is recommended, but not required. Also, avoid swimming, bathing or tanning for at least 6 hours after application.

Ingredients: Water, ethyl alcohol (organic), dimethyl isosorbide, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol monolaurate, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Trans-resveratrol (98%), 7,8,benzoflavone (98%), tiethanolamine, carbomer, pregnenelone, tetrahydropiperine..
    * Certified Organic
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

2. So first things first, Thank You to Iconic Formulations for giving me the chance to try the product.

I have used Dermacrine in the past on several occasions but not sure if I ever used the "new" carrier that was released a few years back so this should be interesting.

Current Supplements:
    Whey Protein
    Humapro
    Creatine
    Aminomax 8000
    Glycofuse
    Multi Vitamin
    Caffeine tabs (preworkout)
    Mixture of Amino powders (intraworkout)

and now Dermacrine

My training splits have been all over the place lately. So this is how it should look

Monday: Chest/Tris
    Tuesday: Back/Bis
    Wednesday: Cardio
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Off
    Saturday: Shoulders
    Sunday: Basketball

I've been playing basketball the last few weeks during the week, however the gym we use is now having little kid leagues on the night we play so I'm not sure I'll be playing during the week. We decided to play Sunday morning but anything could change and of course I'll log about what I do every night anyway.

The goal is to take off some winter flab however I plan on keeping the calories a bit higher. I'm switching my cardio but walking or farmers walks to include more HIIT, mostly so I don't gas out during basketball. I've done plenty of HIIT in the past but I've been using farmers walks as my method of cardio lately which I still will. I also don't think I'll change my diet up much, it's the holiday snacks and crap laying around that I'm cutting out first and foremost which should be easy as the holidays pass and they get eaten by everyone else.

I opened the bottle of Derm last night. I pumped it to make sure it was ready to go and put on about 2 pumps but the first few pumps are usually smaller than normal. So we will really get started tonight.
    •   

3. Subbed! looking forward to how this works for you?
    How old are you brother?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Subbed! looking forward to how this works for you?
    How old are you brother?
    i'm 33

5. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'm 33
    Thanks, Should work good for you.

Seems like the older you are the better the response to DHEA.

I respond really well to this. Saving my cans for the spring.
    •   

6. Will be following along too!
    Iron Legion Rep

7. Subbed!
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

8. What color is the gel? Is it thick or watery? What’s the scent?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    What color is the gel? Is it thick or watery? What’s the scent?
    It was dark and not watery at all....that was my biggest complaint from the old version was that a serving was my whole hand because of how watery it was

10. Nice, I'm two applications in and it's super easy.. I will have my log up tonight for sure.

11. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    Subbed!
    me too!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

12. What’s the scent?

13. Name:  brut.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  16.1 KB

14. Cool thanks.. I like brut... I will be ordering Dermacrine ASAP!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Name:  brut.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  16.1 KB
    I prefer HAI KARATE!!!

drives women crazy, lol.

16. Wednesday

Basketball

So I really thought we weren't playing basketball this week. We have a group message and no one really seemed interested. One guy said he was going to go play regardless so I said I would join him. I thought I made a mistake and that there was no way we were going to get a game but after waiting for like 15 minutes we played for about 2 hours straight. Also played some guys that were way better than I am so I had a good run.

Last night I did not sleep well at all. I was extremely sore from the games. My neck was sore and my left lat was super tight. This happened the first time I played but hasn't really been a factor again until last night, I am super sore right now.

As far as the Dermacrine, the first few pumps on Tuesday night looked like the product was thick and you didn't need very much lotion. But it must of been the beginning of the bottle because last night 3 pumps was a lot of product and somewhat soupy and runny. It's a lot to spread over the chest and shoulder region. However this Dermacrine appears darker than I remember. Years ago it was a yellowish color, now it's more brownish. Also no real smell that I notice.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I prefer HAI KARATE!!!

drives women crazy, lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtwh3nQP5Uo
    Name:  hk.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  215.8 KB

18. Just bought some as a base. I'm in, interested to see the stand-alone effects!

19. Thursday

Squat superset with straight bar pulldown 4 sets
    Box squat superset with chest pad t bar row 3 sets
    Standing calve raise superset with lat pulldown 3 sets
    Step ups superset with rope cable row 2 sets

The lack of sleep really caught up to me. After taking in 200mg's of caffeine before my workout, I ended up yawning throughout the workout. I couldn't get my body to do what it needed to do, pain in the groin when I squatted, my left lat still super sore and took more time than it should have to loosen up. All in all my body just was to beat up to have an effective workout. That's why I did the box squats, the regular squats didn't feel right, I didn't feel like I was getting deep enough so I pulled out the box to make sure.

However it wasn't just me at the gym moving slowly. I don't know if maybe it's the freezing temperatures but it seemed like a few of the guys weren't moving at full speed and lifting what they usually do. So maybe the bitter cold played more of a factor as well.

Either way tonight after work I'm going home and resting. It's super cold so on goes the sweats and I'm getting on the couch and not leaving it.

20. Does Dermacrine need pct??

21. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Thursday

Squat superset with straight bar pulldown 4 sets
    Box squat superset with chest pad t bar row 3 sets
    Standing calve raise superset with lat pulldown 3 sets
    Step ups superset with rope cable row 2 sets

The lack of sleep really caught up to me. After taking in 200mg's of caffeine before my workout, I ended up yawning throughout the workout. I couldn't get my body to do what it needed to do, pain in the groin when I squatted, my left lat still super sore and took more time than it should have to loosen up. All in all my body just was to beat up to have an effective workout. That's why I did the box squats, the regular squats didn't feel right, I didn't feel like I was getting deep enough so I pulled out the box to make sure.

However it wasn't just me at the gym moving slowly. I don't know if maybe it's the freezing temperatures but it seemed like a few of the guys weren't moving at full speed and lifting what they usually do. So maybe the bitter cold played more of a factor as well.

Either way tonight after work I'm going home and resting. It's super cold so on goes the sweats and I'm getting on the couch and not leaving it.
    it's in the realm of possibility that you are at the beginning of cold or flu....don't want to jinkz you, but body aches are a symptom.....just sayin.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's in the realm of possibility that you are at the beginning of cold or flu....don't want to jinkz you, but body aches are a symptom.....just sayin.
    I dont think so...my aches r from basketball i think...rolled an ankle one week, slid sideways and hurt my groin, lower back, shoulder somehow

The pain was bad the first few weeks but have been better recently... this week i played with much better players so i probay extended too much to keep up

23. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I dont think so...my aches r from basketball i think...rolled an ankle one week, slid sideways and hurt my groin, lower back, shoulder somehow

The pain was bad the first few weeks but have been better recently... this week i played with much better players so i probay extended too much to keep up
    you are probably a much better player now...with all that pain there must be gainz, lol.

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you are probably a much better player now...with all that pain there must be gainz, lol.
    I dunno about gainz haha...i try and add weight but i dont worry about it like i used to

Basketball has motivated me to change my gym routine a bit tho....ive started doing box jumps, paying more attention to calve raises and using a medicine ball for loaded carries

Its almost reenegergized my training from what has become a mundane bodybuilding/strength routine

25. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Does Dermacrine need pct??
    mild PCT is fine. something like EXOTHERM or LETRONE.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. jwa254 is back with BPS EndoSurge Turbo
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 11:25 AM
  2. PUNJABIMUNDE IS BACK WITH A BANG!!!
    By punjabimunde in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 03:04 AM
  3. Silver3cSRT8 is back with his MK-2866 PCT Log