Dermacrine is back with Gotti

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Does Dermacrine need pct??
    Ill be doing something mild...have a test booster on the way and some dim
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

2. We're working on a new formula that will be a great PCT option in the near future
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    mild PCT is fine. something like EXOTHERM or LETRONE.
    inhibit-e would be MUCH cheaper...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    inhibit-e would be MUCH cheaper...
    Never tried it. did you like it? I don't usually have a need for PCT products. I like them when I need to cut some fat.

You know I'm a BLR guy. all his products have worked for me.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Never tried it. did you like it? I don't usually have a need for PCT products. I like them when I need to cut some fat.

You know I'm a BLR guy. all his products have worked for me.
    sns stuff works well for me, I can't fit blr into my budget....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sns stuff works well for me, I can't fit blr into my budget....
    Cool might have to try it out.
    I usually wait for a sale and stock up.

7. Saturday

Reverse peck deck 5 sets
    Side lateral raise 4 sets
    Standing shoulder press 4 sets
    Facepull 4 sets
    Hammer strength shoulder press 3 sets

My right shoulder was bothering me again. Same feeling, it's pain but more like it needs to pop than a tear or dislocation pain. I was stretching and doing movements between sets to try and get it comfortable. That's also why I went back to the hammer strength and did some light presses, just to see if a controlled press might do the trick. Nothing seemed to work but it wasn't a bad workout either. I did some box jumps as well during the cardio portion since I didn't get to do them on leg day as well.

It's been a little less than a week on Dermacrine and what I've noticed was. First few days I felt bloated, maybe it was something I ate but still noteable. The stuff dries really fast but is super watery and theres a lot of it in just 3 pumps. Also over the weekend I couldn't stop being hungry. I would eat what I normally would and could keep going if I wanted to, if not I was hungry again an hour later.

8. chiropractor????
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Monday

Flat Bench 7 sets
    Rope extension superset w/ decline hammer strength machine 4 sets
    Underhand extension supset w/ sandwhich press 4 sets

Really happy with the workout. The owner of the gyms grandson wouldn't leave me alone which slowed me down a bit but I think that helped as well. I move pretty fast between sets, not much sitting around or resting at the gym for me. But he kept talking, this I believe gave me the rest needed to move some heavy weight which I was happy about. I was happy with my bench numbers but that's also why I superset everything afterwards in order to catch up and get in enough volume.

Again I was super hungry late night last night. I had my normal dinner but added a protein shake before bed which I never do just to kill the hunger off a bit.

Weighted myself and can't really say I'm up any weight so far but I am up about 8lbs since October/November which I'm happy about.

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    chiropractor????
    No, I haven't been to a chiro in awhile. Probably won't see one just for a shoulder injury either.

11. Tuesday

Deadlift 4 sets
    Pull ups superset with DB curl 4 sets
    Straight bar pulldown superset with rope cable curls 3 sets
    T bar row superset with preacher curl machine 4 sets

Haven't deadlifted in awhile with the basketball schedule, work, and the holidays. Felt good to get back to it, didn't go super heavy but the form felt good and the weight moved surprisingly well. Wish I could say the same about the pull ups which were a struggle. Those weren't the greatest. Also the rope cable curls had to be cut short because there was something going on with the cable which made me think I didn't want to push it in case that cable wasn't locked in properly. Overall the workout wasn't all that bad and the volume was nice.

I'm still hungry at night after dinner, I don't know if it's the Dermacrine or what but even after I eat I get hungry like an hour or two later which isn't normal for me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Tuesday

Deadlift 4 sets
    Pull ups superset with DB curl 4 sets
    Straight bar pulldown superset with rope cable curls 3 sets
    T bar row superset with preacher curl machine 4 sets

Haven't deadlifted in awhile with the basketball schedule, work, and the holidays. Felt good to get back to it, didn't go super heavy but the form felt good and the weight moved surprisingly well. Wish I could say the same about the pull ups which were a struggle. Those weren't the greatest. Also the rope cable curls had to be cut short because there was something going on with the cable which made me think I didn't want to push it in case that cable wasn't locked in properly. Overall the workout wasn't all that bad and the volume was nice.

I'm still hungry at night after dinner, I don't know if it's the Dermacrine or what but even after I eat I get hungry like an hour or two later which isn't normal for me.
    Might be? Been so long since I have used it I can't remember. This stuff I'm testing made me crave carbs for the first 2 weeks or so.

13. Wednesday

Basketball

Wednesday is usually my cardio night anyway so I'm glad we had to switch from playing on Tuesday to play on Wednesday as it just fits with my workout schedule better. Anyway I sucked last night. The gym was empty so pulling ppl to get a team was rough and we had some hot shot high school kids who were not good at all just wanting to dribble. I think after playing with them once I was sort of checked out in terms of winning. But of course I still had fun, much more fun than doing cardio at the gym and way more effective.

14. Thursday

Squat 7 sets
    Weighted box jumps 2 sets
    Standing calve raise 4 sets

Last weeks squat session sucked really bad. This week felt much much better and as you can see I did some extra sets because it felt so good. I just kept going, even some guys at the gym commented and asked if I maxed out or anything. I didn't but I went pretty heavy. It didn't leave me too much time for other exercises but I did get in some box jumps. The box is maybe 3 feet or something, so I can get on it fairly easily but wouldn't be able to stack two boxes so I grabbed some little DB's and held them as I jumped to make it more difficult.

So far on the Dermacrine I'm having multiple outcomes. Right now I feel bloated and fat. Other times I look in the mirror and think I'm having a slight recomp. I'm still super hungry at night and I have been eating which isn't great for the overall fat loss but I'm hoping the increased cardio intensity mixed with the Dermacrine and extra food will somehow balance out a bit.

15. Saturday

Shoulders

Monday

Chest and Tris

With MLK day I didn't get to a computer much over the weekend to update my log. Saturday was kind of a wash when it came to a workout though. We got some ice storm Friday night so I spent 2 hours Saturday morning trying to chip, salt, shovel, and get rid of a sheet of ice all over my house. Chipping the ice was rough but by the time I got to the gym I felt worn out already.

Monday's workout was a little better, my vertigo kicked in a bit over the weekend so I was pretty dizzy entering the gym. I started on a chest machine which also ends up cracking my back and for whatever reason made me feel a bit better. I finished the workout strong.

Over the week my girl did make a comment to me about being bloated. She felt my stomach and noticed the size and how hard it was because of the bloat. But other times I look like I'm recomping really well. I feel a bit more lean and bigger which is good. The hunger is still pretty elevated as well.

16. Tuesday

Deadlift 4 sets
    T bar row 4 sets
    Lat pulldown 4 sets
    BB curl superset with straight bar pulldown 4 sets
    DB curl 4 sets
    Preacher curl machine 4 sets

Empty gym last night, it was amazing. The snow was coming down so it was a lot of fun. I got to do whatever I wanted and didn't have to worry about anything going on. I didn't go superheavy on the deadlifts but did go heavy everywhere else. I guess it was because of the terrible weather it felt like a free workout, almost as if I was there but I could of used an excuse of snow to just go home. After I left the gym though I had to shovel which was almost another workout on it's own.

Today I have an MRI for my vertigo which I'm not looking forward to so today we'll see if or what the gym holds for me. May actaulyl have to spend a lot more time shoveling as we got a lot more snow last night.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Tuesday

Deadlift 4 sets
    T bar row 4 sets
    Lat pulldown 4 sets
    BB curl superset with straight bar pulldown 4 sets
    DB curl 4 sets
    Preacher curl machine 4 sets

Empty gym last night, it was amazing. The snow was coming down so it was a lot of fun. I got to do whatever I wanted and didn't have to worry about anything going on. I didn't go superheavy on the deadlifts but did go heavy everywhere else. I guess it was because of the terrible weather it felt like a free workout, almost as if I was there but I could of used an excuse of snow to just go home. After I left the gym though I had to shovel which was almost another workout on it's own.

Today I have an MRI for my vertigo which I'm not looking forward to so today we'll see if or what the gym holds for me. May actaulyl have to spend a lot more time shoveling as we got a lot more snow last night.
    Nice back and Bi work!
    where do you live? we haven't got any this year. I'm not complaining!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Nice back and Bi work!
    Aren't you in OK? My girlfriend is very mad we haven't gotten any snow yet this year.. I am with you, it makes things much more difficult when it snows/ices here.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Nice back and Bi work!
    northeastern PA, about 2 hours from NYC and 2 hours from Philly

20. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Aren't you in OK? My girlfriend is very mad we haven't gotten any snow yet this year.. I am with you, it makes things much more difficult when it snows/ices here.
    Yes OK. I like a little snow. not that 12" plus stuff. heck 6" shuts down Tulsa.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    northeastern PA, about 2 hours from NYC and 2 hours from Philly
    You guys have been getting hammered with snow. you can keep that in NPA. lol

22. Wednesday

Basketball/Legs

So I went to the MRI which sucked, MRI's are just annoying. The noise, the tight space, the mask they make you wear. Plus I hate needles. Anyway after that was over I went home and shoveled the wall of snow that was created in front of my driveway from the plow truck. Then headed to play basketball. Since none of the kids had school that day the gym was packed, too packed. It was just my friend and I and you weren't getting a game unless you had 5 ppl. We hoped to pick up 3 kids on the sidelines but they all seemed to be there with their friends already. We did get to shoot around for a little bit though which wasn't too bad.

So my buddy and I decided to venture into the small weight room they had and our workout looked like:

Squat 4 sets
    Sliding sled leg press 4 sets
    Leg press 4 sets
    Seated leg curl 3 sets
    Medicine ball squat 1 set

It was far from an intense workout but it was fun using a sliding sled leg press because I turned it into a jump press. The leg press was also a much nicer press than what we have at my gym.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Yes OK. I like a little snow. not that 12" plus stuff. heck 6" shuts down Tulsa.
    I remembered reading that somewhere. I lived in Tulsa over this past summer and worked Northeast of there. I am back in Norman now so any snow just makes it miserable getting to class, I do enjoy it though if it's a weekend and I can get out and go ride in it lol

24. Thursday

Free day!

standing calve raise superset with close grip lat pulldown 4 sets
    Reverse incline DB row superset with dips 4 sets

After that I was sort of playing around with things, I was jumping rope for about 20-30 seconds and supersetting it with incline flies, DB curls, and v bar extensions

The jumping rope was sort of difficult. I haven't done it in awhile and at first you think it's easy but near 15 seconds it gets difficult, by the end of the workout it was hard. I may incorporate it into my cardio routine. I actually when on a youtube wormhole last night from these guys who do a jump rope fitness channel. I think it would be good if I keep playing basketball to help with the footwork, not to mention burn fat for the summer.

I'm still hungry at night. More so than normal anyway. I find myself going towards PB all the time but this has to be the dermacrine since it really started when the log started.

25. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I remembered reading that somewhere. I lived in Tulsa over this past summer and worked Northeast of there. I am back in Norman now so any snow just makes it miserable getting to class, I do enjoy it though if it's a weekend and I can get out and go ride in it lol
    You going to OU?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. jwa254 is back with BPS EndoSurge Turbo
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 12:25 PM
  2. PUNJABIMUNDE IS BACK WITH A BANG!!!
    By punjabimunde in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 04:04 AM