Acne with sarms

Jessica444

Awards
Does anyone else get severe huge cystic acne that scars your face from sarms? If so what did you do? I'm having awful acne from my sarms and yes they are real sarms i ordered from maximpeptides and sarms1. Please help my face looks hideous.

Hesoprimaltho

Awards
I've just gotten into week 2 of lgd and s4 from enhanced chemicals and the acne is very bad... I had initially attributed it to switching from regular proactive to proactive md last week as well but tonight its finally occurring to me that it may be the sarms. It seems a rather uncommon side effect but still does occur often enough that people have written about it on multiple boards... I'm just going to hope it doesn't get much worse and try to ride it out... Good luck

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone else get severe huge cystic acne that scars your face from sarms? If so what did you do? I'm having awful acne from my sarms and yes they are real sarms i ordered from maximpeptides and sarms1. Please help my face looks hideous.
Yes testosterone, derivatives, sarms, anything that acts similarly has risk, especially in women.

I have seen many of my female clients ruin their skin from using various compounds.

I would suggest dropping it immediately. Get yourself some solid salycic acid product and let them sit on the face for 5-10 minutes every day before rinsing.

Also see if you can buy yourself some dead sea salt on ebay. Buy a huge bag, its like $20 bucks. Put 1/2 cup in your tub and soak body and face as long as you can, for a 30 minute period nightly. Exfoliate very gently. Then after you dry off, apply sensitive skin moisturizer, like neutrogena.

Then tan, 2-3x per week for 5-10 mins. The goal is not to tan.

Working in the med field, and with derms years back, I learned a surprising stat. People who live in Beach environments, have far less tendency to have acne, body acne, or skin disorders. The secret is in the sun and the salt.

So the process I gave you which I devised personally and have used with hundreds of clients, is simply forcing regeneration of the skin. The salycic acid products (look for strongest % you can get. Even dollar store sells some) you want them to sit for a bit on the skin, to draw oil and bacteria out.

Any time you sweat, you must shower or wash off immediately as this will make it worse.

As for the supplement issue, drop the SARMS and get something more natural. Something like Creatine HCL can work very well in adding lean muscle, improving strength and endurance, no water retention and no sides. This is the version I personally suggest:
http://stores.gymntonic.com/creatine-hcl-100grams-by-raw-dynamix/

Good luck to you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
TravD77 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11