ALPHAGEN-X A NEW PRE-WORKOUT FROM BIOCOR NUTRITION

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. ALPHAGEN-X A NEW PRE-WORKOUT FROM BIOCOR NUTRITION

i stumbled into the opportunity to log this product, very grateful for the opportunity.....

alphagen-x came in the mail on Saturday evening, i had already worked out in morning and then threw 50 50lb bags of salt in the hopper on back of truck and spent the morning afternoon doing parking lots, i was done....so, yesterday i had a free day so i opened the jug and mixed a rounded scoop into approx. 12oz of water. the jug is on the small side so obviously the scoop is also, it mixed up really good and tasted great[rainbow candy].

it doesn't contain beta alanine so it took a little longer to feel effect[BA usually hits me pretty fast with the tingles]. i waited maybe 25 minutes then headed to basement gym. by the time warm ups was done i was feeling it pretty good, got amped up and got into the groove. i got a really good, strong workout in, moved a lot of weight... the energy was top notch[very clean], focus was good, felt a little euphoria and it lasted well after workout was over with no crash....the main power houses of this formula are 150mg dmha/200mg eria jarensis/250mg caffeine.

shoutout to @BioCor
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. In to follow!!!
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   

3. Awesome! In for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
  4. Administrator

Trying this next week. In search of anything like old Alphamine. lol

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. DAY 2:

once again I got up and almost immediately drank down a rounded scoop of ALPHAGEN-X... I was prepared for it to be slower to hit than pre's that contain beta alanine. about 30 minutes later I was feeling pretty much alive and fully awake, so I headed to basement gym. by the time warm ups were done I was feelin good, energy is very smooth. I started out moderately heavy and kept working my way down until I was spent-probably an hour and a half including warm up time-energy held up really well. for this kind of workout I usually get a fantastic pump, and this time was no different, but I don't think the ALPHAGEN-X added much to it.....I think ALPHAGEN-X is more geared towards stim and thermo effect.

I have neglected to mention appetite, I was so busy yesterday that I forgot that I hardly ate anything, and didn't even notice it...more f the same today.

it is so cold here that my truck wouldn't start-1st time in 4 years this has happened. I broke out the electric battery charger and got it going, then spent most of the morning helping people out with jumps.

put a bottle of heet in gas tank and filled it up.

•   

6. I wanted to put the appetite suppression to the test so I took maybe half a scoop around an hour and a half ago, not the least bit hungry.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Dfor this kind of workout I usually get a fantastic pump, and this time was no different, but I don't think the ALPHAGEN-X added much to it.....I think ALPHAGEN-X is more geared towards stim and thermo effect.
    This is great to hear, and it's a sign of a solid honest log! You are correct, ALPHAGEN-X is geared exactly towards the stim and thermogenic fat burning effect. It's not meant to be a pump product at all, though thats not to say you won't get any pump out of it at all. We've seen lots of people use this as a preworkout (and it works GREAT as one) but this is the exact reason it's not labeled as a preworkout. Glad to see you're getting the energy/euphoria/appetite suppression effect though, and of course NO CRASH is always great to hear. We haven't heard of anyone yet crashing on it, which is great!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder

8. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    This is great to hear, and it's a sign of a solid honest log! You are correct, ALPHAGEN-X is geared exactly towards the stim and thermogenic fat burning effect. It's not meant to be a pump product at all, though thats not to say you won't get any pump out of it at all. We've seen lots of people use this as a preworkout (and it works GREAT as one) but this is the exact reason it's not labeled as a preworkout. Glad to see you're getting the energy/euphoria/appetite suppression effect though, and of course NO CRASH is always great to hear. We haven't heard of anyone yet crashing on it, which is great!
    yes, so far so good!!!

I don't have a workout with weights planned for tomorrow, probably just some calisthenics in the morning. so it will be used primarily for the energy/appetite suppression, the euphoria would be icing on the cake.

9. nice review!

what about sweating? increased? also during the normal activities, outside of the gym?

10. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    nice review!

what about sweating? increased? also during the normal activities, outside of the gym?
    good man, your timing is on point....was just going to post that even while working outside in extreme cold weather my pits were very wet.

11. I went with a scoop and a half today....more of everything-energy, focus, euphoria, appetite suppression.

1.5 scoops was pretty sweet....most won't need this much, but I have a very high tolerance to sims. I really enjoyed the scoop and a half.

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good man, your timing is on point....was just going to post that even while working outside in extreme cold weather my pits were very wet.
    okay, thanks for the info!

i think im going to try it, not sure yet because im in europe, my country dont like some of the ingredients and shipping isnt very cheap. it are moments like this i hate you americans for your relaxed laws

13. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    okay, thanks for the info!

i think im going to try it, not sure yet because im in europe, my country dont like some of the ingredients and shipping isnt very cheap. it are moments like this i hate you americans for your relaxed laws
    yeah right, relaxed laws.....you can buy legit superdrol over there, lol.

last time I was in Europe I could walk into a pharma and buy valium and phenterdine with no script.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah right, relaxed laws.....you can buy legit superdrol over there, lol.

last time I was in Europe I could walk into a pharma and buy valium and phenterdine with no script.
    Yep, but supplements are dangerous lol. @iamyourfather just have one of the EU retailers pick it up from us. Easy! ��

I will cover the international shipping on 2 or more tubs for you. Just shoot me a PM and I'll set something up. I'm always more than willing to work with the AM crew. Lots of solid people on here!

15. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    Yep, but supplements are dangerous lol. @iamyourfather just have one of the EU retailers pick it up from us. Easy! ��

I will cover the international shipping on 2 or more tubs for you. Just shoot me a PM and I'll set something up. I'm always more than willing to work with the AM crew. Lots of solid people on here!
    very generous offer!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very generous offer!!!
    That’s how we roll! Customer service and working outside the traditional box ... that’s how we can be different than the big dogs.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    Yep, but supplements are dangerous lol. @iamyourfather just have one of the EU retailers pick it up from us. Easy! í*½í¸œ

that a very generous offer, thank you for that! atm i dont have the money to afford that, otherwise i would buy 2 tubs instantly because me pre workout is already running out.

however- maybe this changes next month, at least i hope so and then i will buy some :-)

18. DAY 4:

went with scoop and a half again this morning. got in a decent workout before work. energy lasted a surprisingly long time, and again-no crash....I should mention this again, THE APPETITE SUPPRESSION IS FOR REAL!!!

I felt good energy and feel good effect for most of the day, very pleased....

19. I may need to try this.. After being laid up for the last 5.5 months, I've gained way too much weight around the mid section.. Still can't lift for another 3 months, so it's all about the diet and cardio for now.
    SEMPER FI!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I may need to try this.. After being laid up for the last 5.5 months, I've gained way too much weight around the mid section.. Still can't lift for another 3 months, so it's all about the diet and cardio for now.
    good thermo-even in COLD weather pits are pretty wet.

great appetite suppression, this effect is for real!!!

hey, man-why were you laid up, you get hurt?

21. I had umbilical hernia surgery in July. 2 weeks after the surgery, I was walking across the street to get the kids. I stepped off the grass onto the curbed area, which was covered with algea. I slipped backwards. Trying to prevent tearing the hernia, I attempted to break my fall.. My right arm went all the way back when it hit the ground. Dr. said it was damn near a complete tear.. Had the rotator cuff surgery Sept 26th...

So, since July, I've been out of work. I've consumed enough beer and pizza for my whole subdivision... Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I had umbilical hernia surgery in July. 2 weeks after the surgery, I was walking across the street to get the kids. I stepped off the grass onto the curbed area, which was covered with algea. I slipped backwards. Trying to prevent tearing the hernia, I attempted to break my fall.. My right arm went all the way back when it hit the ground. Dr. said it was damn near a complete tear.. Had the rotator cuff surgery Sept 26th...

So, since July, I've been out of work. I've consumed enough beer and pizza for my whole subdivision... Lol.
    damn, man-you've had a run of bad breaks...everything good now?

23. Yeah, all good.. Dr actually said I'm ahead of schedule, so that's cool.. Now my only focus is dropping 20+ lbs..
    SEMPER FI!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Yeah, all good.. Dr actually said I'm ahead of schedule, so that's cool.. Now my only focus is dropping 20+ lbs..
    lol...you've been down that road before...you can do it!!!

25. another busy day...going to be really cold tomorrow and more snow expected on sunday, business is good!!!

well, the scoop and a half dosing is going real good-energy and mood are top notch and I think I may have lost a lb or 2. I've been using daily for 5 days now with no diminishing effect, so far so good!!!

the appetite suppression is a really nice bonus, I wasn't expecting it to be this strong.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 02:43 PM
  2. NCP - New Pre-workout energizer from GET DIESEL
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 02:45 PM
  3. Thinking about trying a new Pre workout/no2 supp
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements