Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i stumbled into the opportunity to log this product, very grateful for the opportunity.....:fest06:

alphagen-x came in the mail on Saturday evening, i had already worked out in morning and then threw 50 50lb bags of salt in the hopper on back of truck and spent the morning afternoon doing parking lots, i was done....so, yesterday i had a free day so i opened the jug and mixed a rounded scoop into approx. 12oz of water. the jug is on the small side so obviously the scoop is also, it mixed up really good and tasted great[rainbow candy].

it doesn't contain beta alanine so it took a little longer to feel effect[BA usually hits me pretty fast with the tingles]. i waited maybe 25 minutes then headed to basement gym. by the time warm ups was done i was feeling it pretty good, got amped up and got into the groove. i got a really good, strong workout in, moved a lot of weight... the energy was top notch[very clean], focus was good, felt a little euphoria and it lasted well after workout was over with no crash....the main power houses of this formula are 150mg dmha/200mg eria jarensis/250mg caffeine.

shoutout to BioCor

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In for sure!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying this next week. In search of anything like old Alphamine. lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 2:

once again I got up and almost immediately drank down a rounded scoop of ALPHAGEN-X... I was prepared for it to be slower to hit than pre's that contain beta alanine. about 30 minutes later I was feeling pretty much alive and fully awake, so I headed to basement gym. by the time warm ups were done I was feelin good, energy is very smooth. I started out moderately heavy and kept working my way down until I was spent-probably an hour and a half including warm up time-energy held up really well. for this kind of workout I usually get a fantastic pump, and this time was no different, but I don't think the ALPHAGEN-X added much to it.....I think ALPHAGEN-X is more geared towards stim and thermo effect.

I have neglected to mention appetite, I was so busy yesterday that I forgot that I hardly ate anything, and didn't even notice it...more f the same today.

it is so cold here that my truck wouldn't start-1st time in 4 years this has happened. I broke out the electric battery charger and got it going, then spent most of the morning helping people out with jumps.

put a bottle of heet in gas tank and filled it up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to put the appetite suppression to the test so I took maybe half a scoop around an hour and a half ago, not the least bit hungry.:hammer:

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dfor this kind of workout I usually get a fantastic pump, and this time was no different, but I don't think the ALPHAGEN-X added much to it.....I think ALPHAGEN-X is more geared towards stim and thermo effect.
This is great to hear, and it's a sign of a solid honest log! You are correct, ALPHAGEN-X is geared exactly towards the stim and thermogenic fat burning effect. It's not meant to be a pump product at all, though thats not to say you won't get any pump out of it at all. We've seen lots of people use this as a preworkout (and it works GREAT as one) but this is the exact reason it's not labeled as a preworkout. Glad to see you're getting the energy/euphoria/appetite suppression effect though, and of course NO CRASH is always great to hear. We haven't heard of anyone yet crashing on it, which is great!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is great to hear, and it's a sign of a solid honest log! You are correct, ALPHAGEN-X is geared exactly towards the stim and thermogenic fat burning effect. It's not meant to be a pump product at all, though thats not to say you won't get any pump out of it at all. We've seen lots of people use this as a preworkout (and it works GREAT as one) but this is the exact reason it's not labeled as a preworkout. Glad to see you're getting the energy/euphoria/appetite suppression effect though, and of course NO CRASH is always great to hear. We haven't heard of anyone yet crashing on it, which is great!
yes, so far so good!!!

I don't have a workout with weights planned for tomorrow, probably just some calisthenics in the morning. so it will be used primarily for the energy/appetite suppression, the euphoria would be icing on the cake.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
nice review!

what about sweating? increased? also during the normal activities, outside of the gym?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice review!

what about sweating? increased? also during the normal activities, outside of the gym?
good man, your timing is on point....was just going to post that even while working outside in extreme cold weather my pits were very wet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went with a scoop and a half today....more of everything-energy, focus, euphoria, appetite suppression.

1.5 scoops was pretty sweet....most won't need this much, but I have a very high tolerance to sims. I really enjoyed the scoop and a half.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
good man, your timing is on point....was just going to post that even while working outside in extreme cold weather my pits were very wet.
okay, thanks for the info!

i think im going to try it, not sure yet because im in europe, my country dont like some of the ingredients and shipping isnt very cheap. it are moments like this i hate you americans for your relaxed laws

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
okay, thanks for the info!

i think im going to try it, not sure yet because im in europe, my country dont like some of the ingredients and shipping isnt very cheap. it are moments like this i hate you americans for your relaxed laws
yeah right, relaxed laws.....you can buy legit superdrol over there, lol.

last time I was in Europe I could walk into a pharma and buy valium and phenterdine with no script.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah right, relaxed laws.....you can buy legit superdrol over there, lol.

last time I was in Europe I could walk into a pharma and buy valium and phenterdine with no script.
Yep, but supplements are dangerous lol. iamyourfather just have one of the EU retailers pick it up from us. Easy! ��

I will cover the international shipping on 2 or more tubs for you. Just shoot me a PM and I'll set something up. I'm always more than willing to work with the AM crew. Lots of solid people on here!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep, but supplements are dangerous lol. iamyourfather just have one of the EU retailers pick it up from us. Easy! ��

I will cover the international shipping on 2 or more tubs for you. Just shoot me a PM and I'll set something up. I'm always more than willing to work with the AM crew. Lots of solid people on here!
very generous offer!!!:biggthumpup:

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Yep, but supplements are dangerous lol. iamyourfather just have one of the EU retailers pick it up from us. Easy! í*½í¸œ

that a very generous offer, thank you for that! atm i dont have the money to afford that, otherwise i would buy 2 tubs instantly because me pre workout is already running out.

however- maybe this changes next month, at least i hope so and then i will buy some :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4:

went with scoop and a half again this morning. got in a decent workout before work. energy lasted a surprisingly long time, and again-no crash....I should mention this again, THE APPETITE SUPPRESSION IS FOR REAL!!!

I felt good energy and feel good effect for most of the day, very pleased....

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may need to try this.. After being laid up for the last 5.5 months, I've gained way too much weight around the mid section.. Still can't lift for another 3 months, so it's all about the diet and cardio for now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I may need to try this.. After being laid up for the last 5.5 months, I've gained way too much weight around the mid section.. Still can't lift for another 3 months, so it's all about the diet and cardio for now.
good thermo-even in COLD weather pits are pretty wet.

great appetite suppression, this effect is for real!!!

hey, man-why were you laid up, you get hurt?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had umbilical hernia surgery in July. 2 weeks after the surgery, I was walking across the street to get the kids. I stepped off the grass onto the curbed area, which was covered with algea. I slipped backwards. Trying to prevent tearing the hernia, I attempted to break my fall.. My right arm went all the way back when it hit the ground. Dr. said it was damn near a complete tear.. Had the rotator cuff surgery Sept 26th...

So, since July, I've been out of work. I've consumed enough beer and pizza for my whole subdivision... Lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had umbilical hernia surgery in July. 2 weeks after the surgery, I was walking across the street to get the kids. I stepped off the grass onto the curbed area, which was covered with algea. I slipped backwards. Trying to prevent tearing the hernia, I attempted to break my fall.. My right arm went all the way back when it hit the ground. Dr. said it was damn near a complete tear.. Had the rotator cuff surgery Sept 26th...

So, since July, I've been out of work. I've consumed enough beer and pizza for my whole subdivision... Lol.
damn, man-you've had a run of bad breaks...everything good now?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, all good.. Dr actually said I'm ahead of schedule, so that's cool.. Now my only focus is dropping 20+ lbs..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, all good.. Dr actually said I'm ahead of schedule, so that's cool.. Now my only focus is dropping 20+ lbs..
lol...you've been down that road before...you can do it!!!:usa2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another busy day...going to be really cold tomorrow and more snow expected on sunday, business is good!!!

well, the scoop and a half dosing is going real good-energy and mood are top notch and I think I may have lost a lb or 2. I've been using daily for 5 days now with no diminishing effect, so far so good!!!

the appetite suppression is a really nice bonus, I wasn't expecting it to be this strong.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
the appetite suppression is a really nice bonus, I wasn't expecting it to be this strong.
I'm really glad you're seeing that aspect of it. A lot of people focus on just the energy, when that's really just an added bonus from our perspective. First and foremost, this is a fat burner and appetite suppressant rather than a preworkout - though there's certainly a bunch of people using it as a pre right now and loving it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm really glad you're seeing that aspect of it. A lot of people focus on just the energy, when that's really just an added bonus from our perspective. First and foremost, this is a fat burner and appetite suppressant rather than a preworkout - though there's certainly a bunch of people using it as a pre right now and loving it!
going by the label I expected a nice energy boost and some mood enhancement, the appetite suppressant wasn't really something I was expecting to be so major.:bigok:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Wow...that’s terrible luck. Seems like it was just the other day that I was checking out your Invictus log!

I wish you luck in your road to full recovery...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow...that’s terrible luck. Seems like it was just the other day that I was checking out your Invictus log!

I wish you luck in your road to full recovery...
Thanks man.. It's a long road, but I'll definitely be back. The break actually helped me get through a bad case of tendonitis. Lol.

I loved that Invictus. Might have to run some more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ever plan for something that doesn't happen? my day today was planned around snow and freezing rain...never happened.

I was a little pissed that I didn't go with the wife to visit granddaughters today, so after chugging down my dose of ALPHAGEN-X I took it out on the weights. did one of my hit a little this hit a little of that to exhaustion workouts, I was amped at the start, by the time I was finished I could barely curl 20lbs!!!

the ALPHAGEN-X does not disappoint.

I wasn't even doing or planning on doing a cut when I started this log, but the appetite suppressant is so strong that I'm down 4lbs as of today!!!

currently 189 at 6'1"

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ever plan for something that doesn't happen? my day today was planned around snow and freezing rain...never happened.
I hear ya!

For the past few weeks, my days have been dominated by the weather. Between sub-zero temperatures, blizzards, frozen pipes etc...I have had little time to focus on getting to the gym. It has been horrendous here in Maine. Today is supposed to be the last of it for now..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya!

For the past few weeks, my days have been dominated by the weather. Between sub-zero temperatures, blizzards, frozen pipes etc...I have had little time to focus on getting to the gym. It has been horrendous here in Maine. Today is supposed to be the last of it for now..
Wow man that's crazy.... I heard its been bad. It got down in the 30 s even here in s florida. Its about 60 though rn

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
always tougher to stay on point during weather like this. i tend to get a bit um “fluffy” myself lol
Yeah; all I really feel like doing is curling up by the fireplace in a blanket and eating chocolate chip cookies...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
freezing rain....what is worse than snow-you got it-FREEZING RAIN!!! I slipped and fell 3 times today even though I was very careful....spent the day doing salt-loaded up 3 tornado's of salt [50 bags per load/50lbs per bag x 3=7,500lbs].

ALPHAGEN-X is still performing well on energy, but I'm blown away by the appetite suppression....another thing to note-not only does energy last a very long time, but i've yet to experience any crash.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
freezing rain....what is worse than snow-you got it-FREEZING RAIN!!! I slipped and fell 3 times today even though I was very careful....spent the day doing salt-loaded up 3 tornado's of salt [50 bags per load/50lbs per bag x 3=7,500lbs].

ALPHAGEN-X is still performing well on energy, but I'm blown away by the appetite suppression....another thing to note-not only does energy last a very long time, but i've yet to experience any crash.
Haha!

The last time I fell on the ice was when I was putting salt on the driveway in an effort to avoid having others fall on the ice. Ironic isn’t it?! :toothache:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha!

The last time I fell on the ice was when I was putting salt on the driveway in an effort to avoid having others fall on the ice. Ironic isn’t it?! :toothache:
lol...yup, my job is to make sure 'OTHERS' don't fall....:icon16:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yesterday was manic hyperdrive from 2:30am until 6pm....had to get up really early to get lots and walks cleared before stores opened. it was snowing hard the entire time, no more than get them done than I had to start over again...I dosed my usual morning dose then another 1.5 scoops around noon. focus and mental alertness was very good and appetite suppression was almost to good--I was so focused on the job at hand that I had to remind myself that I needed to eat!!! going to do another weigh in tomorrow, but clothes are fitting loose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
weighed in today at 188, so total of 5lbs since starting ALPHAGEN-X.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another busy day, 4 more inches of snow dropped this morning....temps haven't been above freezing since last Friday, it's an ongoing battle to keep lots and sidewalks clear of ice and snow.

ALPHAGEN-X is doing it's job to keep energy high, but I often get so focused I forget to eat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Not too bad for a guy who wasn't really trying to cut when he started using the product! :)
that is correct...I was just hoping for a good stim from ALPHAGEN-X, turns out I got sausage gravy over biscuits with overeasy eggs and tobacco sauce on top!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm literally drooling right now.
lol...my favorite cheat meal!!

other than desserts, of course--then we gotta go with apple brown betty with both ice cream AND cool whip!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
warmer out today...very slow work day so I got in 2 workouts today. used 1.5 scoops of ALPHAGEN-X this morning and 1 scoop in the afternoon. I really like the smoothness of the stim, but the appetite suppression is magic. I like to eat!!!! but lately when I am distracted for whatever reason I've been forgetting to eat, this really isn't like me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
both good news and bad news..1st the good--had another great workout and day today, the weather is much warmer out, the sun was out and birds were singing...

now the bad---looks like I have only enough ALPHAGEN-X for 1 more day, 2 possibly if I stretch it out...really sorry to see the bottom of the jug!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gone gone gone...my alphamax-x is all gone

final review:

1st off it tastes pretty good, I had zero problems getting it down.
2nd it took a little longer to kick in, I think because i'm used to beta alanine and getting those tingles with 10-15 minutes
3rd the energy doesn't smack you in the face, it is very, very smooth
4th no crash
5th energy lasts a LONG time
6th no real pump so either use pump products with it or don't expect much pump cause it aint gonna happen
7th no stim dick
8th......here is the kicker---THE APPETITE SUPPRESSION IS AS GOOD AS ANYTHING I'VE USED...lost 6lbs when wasn't really even trying too, it just worked out that way.
9th almost forgot the euphoric effect when dosing over 1 scoop....it gradually diminished but I was using everyday.

overall this is a very nice product that I truly enjoyed, I would recommend it...I will be using again probably before summer cut next spring.

big shouT out to BioCorRob For giving me this opportunity-THANK YOU!!!