AlphaMax XT/Follidrone Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. AlphaMax XT/Follidrone Log


    Started 31 December 17

    Starting weight is 189 lbs and will be updated weekly. Changes in weight for lifts will be updated weekly. Measurements will be updated at the end of cycle. Diet is not perfect, but fairly strict. I've taken several anabolics and test boosters in the past, some have worked some haven't. Excited to see how this combination works out. I will update daily if anything out of the ordinary occurs ie side effects.

    Complete list of supplements taken throughout:

    CAPSULE/PILL:
    PES TruMulti taken Breakfast(B)/Lunch(L)/Dinner(D)
    Ashwagandha 450 mg; 2.5 TW; taken B/D
    CLA 3 g daily taken B/L/D
    Inhibit E taken B/L/D
    Follidrone taken B/Preworkout(X2)(PW)
    AlphaMax XT taken B/D

    POWDER:
    BLR Amino Infusion taken PW
    Kat a lyst Glutacore taken PW
    REPP Reactr taken PW
    PRO7EIN Synthesis taken Postworkout
    Forzaone Karbolyn XR3 taken Postworkout


    Lifts tracked are Bench, Squat and Deadlift:
    -Bench: Incline: 155x6 ; Decline: 135x10
    -Squat: 185x6
    -Deadlift: 225x8

    Measurements tracked are Chest, Waist, Arms and Quads:
    -Chest: 41 in
    -Waist: 37.5 in
    -Arm: L: 14 R: 14.25
    -Quad: L: 24 R: 24





  2. I'm in. what are you hoping to accomplish with this?

    And awesome tats! How much fun was that chest piece?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   
       


  3. Nice dude, never tried Alphamax but have heard great things. Should be a good run alongside FD2.

    What’s your goal for this run? Cut/recomp?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I'm in. what are you hoping to accomplish with this?

    And awesome tats! How much fun was that chest piece?
    Goal is recomp. Wanting to lean out, gain lean muscle mass if I can.
    Chest piece was terrible lol hurt like a MF.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Nice dude, never tried Alphamax but have heard great things. Should be a good run alongside FD2.

    What’s your goal for this run? Cut/recomp?
    I've read nothing but good things, figured I'd give it a go. Goal is to recomp. Wanting to lean out, always looking to gain lean muscle mass.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by K3flex View Post
    Goal is recomp. Wanting to lean out, gain lean muscle mass if I can.
    Chest piece was terrible lol hurt like a MF.
    I've got a Polynesian-ish piece that takes up left arm, chest, over the colloarbone and left side of my back. Right side of chest is a portrait of my Mom and Dad. Chest tattoos hurt like a mad bytch!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  7. I've ran AlphaMax a couple of times. I think the sleep and just overall feeling while on is the best. I didn't do well with FD-2, but I'm definitely in the minority on that. Have you ever tried X-Gels?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I've ran AlphaMax a couple of times. I think the sleep and just overall feeling while on is the best. I didn't do well with FD-2, but I'm definitely in the minority on that. Have you ever tried X-Gels?
    I haven't tried x gels but I've taken arabol from nutrishop. Loved it. I was actually planning on xgels eventually

  9. Subbed! You will love FD2. Definitely want to see your progress stacked with Alphamax XT!
    Black Lion Research Representative

  10. I'm in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  11. in! FD2 works great for me.keep your carbs up.
    What do you think of BLR Amino Infusion? never tried it. The last Vegan BCAAs I tried worked well but tasted like crap.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    in! FD2 works great for me.keep your carbs up.
    What do you think of BLR Amino Infusion? never tried it. The last Vegan BCAAs I tried worked well but tasted like crap.
    Amino infusion tastes great. @brundel got the taste down with this one.
    Black Lion Research Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I've ran AlphaMax a couple of times. I think the sleep and just overall feeling while on is the best. I didn't do well with FD-2, but I'm definitely in the minority on that. Have you ever tried X-Gels?
    How did the Xgels work for you? bein old and all!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    How did the Xgels work for you? bein old and all!
    Great. Loved running X-Gels. After the arthritis started in on the knee it made them no bueno. Sucks being old. Not sure what I'm gonna do when I get as old as you!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Great. Loved running X-Gels. After the arthritis started in on the knee it made them no bueno. Sucks being old. Not sure what I'm gonna do when I get as old as you!
    I tried ARA once. killed my joints.
    since i'm like one day older not much advice. lol
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I tried ARA once. killed my joints.
    since i'm like one day older not much advice. lol
    Important part in bold
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  17. Update 06 January 17

    I know I was going to update measurements until the end of the month, but I decided against it because the measurements are fairly drastic for a week. I've noticed I'm lethargic, but that also has something to do with me cutting energy drinks down significantly. Flatulence is horrible, I smell like my insides died.

    Weight: 187
    Lifts:
    -bench: Inc: 155x6 Dec: 155x4
    -squat: 205x5
    -deadlift: doing back tonight, will update
    Measurements:
    -shoulders: 44.75
    -chest: 42.25
    -waist: 36.5
    -arm: L: 14.25 R: 14.5
    -quad: L: 25 R: 25.5

    Weights gone down, measurements gone up, lifts have actually gone up. The numbers don't show it, but I've noticed I feel stronger. I actually set a PR for dumbbell curls and it was even difficult. From my experience all natty stuff like this typically doesn't kick in for typically 3 weeks or a month, but I'm hoping this is a precursor for the rest of the month.

  18. Yes sir! Looks like the stack is working great for you!
    Black Lion Research Representative

  19. Damn Nice numbers for 1 week? I think you meant 2018?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Damn Nice numbers for 1 week? I think you meant 2018?
    Haha yeah definitely 2018, my bad. Yeah, my diet has been much more efficient and stable but Im not doing anything different besides the sups. I can't give one week on natty sups that much credit, but I can't say I'm not feeling it.

  21. Update 14 January 18

    So I got super sick last week, kept me out of the gym for 7 days straight. I never updated my deadlift last week so I'll update that. Got deadlifts done though. So this is as updated as I can offer.

    Weight: 189 ( other weights have been done first thing in the morning. So considering I'm 2 meals, post workout and around 75 oz of water in, I would say I'd probably be 186-187 first thing)

    Lifts:

    -squat: 185x6 (this was my 5th set, last week was my 4th I believe)

    -deadlift: 225x6

    Measurements: (again these are probably be off a little being Postworkout and later in the day)

    -shoulders: 46.5
    -chest: 43
    -waist: 37.25
    -arm: L: 14 R: 14.25
    -quad: L: 24.25 R: 25.25

  22. Quote Originally Posted by K3flex View Post
    Update 14 January 18

    So I got super sick last week, kept me out of the gym for 7 days straight. I never updated my deadlift last week so I'll update that. Got deadlifts done though. So this is as updated as I can offer.

    Weight: 189 ( other weights have been done first thing in the morning. So considering I'm 2 meals, post workout and around 75 oz of water in, I would say I'd probably be 186-187 first thing)

    Lifts:

    -squat: 185x6 (this was my 5th set, last week was my 4th I believe)

    -deadlift: 225x6

    Measurements: (again these are probably be off a little being Postworkout and later in the day)

    -shoulders: 46.5
    -chest: 43
    -waist: 37.25
    -arm: L: 14 R: 14.25
    -quad: L: 24.25 R: 25.25
    Hope your feeling back to normal? 7 days is nasty brother!
    Crap has been going around like crazy. I wash my hands so often I had to borrow some lotion for a lady I work with.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Hope your feeling back to normal? 7 days is nasty brother!
    Crap has been going around like crazy. I wash my hands so often I had to borrow some lotion for a lady I work with.
    I'm still stuffed up, have a headache blah blah blah. But I'm back in the gym like normal. **** was terrible.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by K3flex View Post
    I'm still stuffed up, have a headache blah blah blah. But I'm back in the gym like normal. **** was terrible.
    Damn, sound like it hit you bad! was it the flu?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Damn, sound like it hit you bad! was it the flu?
    No idea, but it sucked lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 12 week Massmax xt/ Alphamax xt picture log
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-12-2017, 06:54 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2017, 12:11 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-15-2017, 12:05 PM
  4. Sup3r-11 + Alphamax XT+ Follidrone 2.0
    By achillesx2k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-29-2016, 11:33 AM
  5. Follidron 2.0 with alphamax xt
    By Bdn6654 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-13-2016, 06:51 PM
Log in
Log in