AlphaMax XT/Follidrone Log

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Started 31 December 17

Starting weight is 189 lbs and will be updated weekly. Changes in weight for lifts will be updated weekly. Measurements will be updated at the end of cycle. Diet is not perfect, but fairly strict. I've taken several anabolics and test boosters in the past, some have worked some haven't. Excited to see how this combination works out. I will update daily if anything out of the ordinary occurs ie side effects.

Complete list of supplements taken throughout:

CAPSULE/PILL:
PES TruMulti taken Breakfast(B)/Lunch(L)/Dinner(D)
Ashwagandha 450 mg; 2.5 TW; taken B/D
CLA 3 g daily taken B/L/D
Inhibit E taken B/L/D
Follidrone taken B/Preworkout(X2)(PW)
AlphaMax XT taken B/D

POWDER:
BLR Amino Infusion taken PW
Kat a lyst Glutacore taken PW
REPP Reactr taken PW
PRO7EIN Synthesis taken Postworkout
Forzaone Karbolyn XR3 taken Postworkout

Lifts tracked are Bench, Squat and Deadlift:
-Bench: Incline: 155x6 ; Decline: 135x10
-Squat: 185x6
-Deadlift: 225x8

Measurements tracked are Chest, Waist, Arms and Quads:
-Chest: 41 in
-Waist: 37.5 in
-Arm: L: 14 R: 14.25
-Quad: L: 24 R: 24

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. what are you hoping to accomplish with this?

And awesome tats! How much fun was that chest piece?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice dude, never tried Alphamax but have heard great things. Should be a good run alongside FD2.

What’s your goal for this run? Cut/recomp?

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
I'm in. what are you hoping to accomplish with this?

And awesome tats! How much fun was that chest piece?
Goal is recomp. Wanting to lean out, gain lean muscle mass if I can.
Chest piece was terrible lol hurt like a MF.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Nice dude, never tried Alphamax but have heard great things. Should be a good run alongside FD2.

What’s your goal for this run? Cut/recomp?
I've read nothing but good things, figured I'd give it a go. Goal is to recomp. Wanting to lean out, always looking to gain lean muscle mass.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goal is recomp. Wanting to lean out, gain lean muscle mass if I can.
Chest piece was terrible lol hurt like a MF.
I've got a Polynesian-ish piece that takes up left arm, chest, over the colloarbone and left side of my back. Right side of chest is a portrait of my Mom and Dad. Chest tattoos hurt like a mad bytch!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran AlphaMax a couple of times. I think the sleep and just overall feeling while on is the best. I didn't do well with FD-2, but I'm definitely in the minority on that. Have you ever tried X-Gels?

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
I've ran AlphaMax a couple of times. I think the sleep and just overall feeling while on is the best. I didn't do well with FD-2, but I'm definitely in the minority on that. Have you ever tried X-Gels?
I haven't tried x gels but I've taken arabol from nutrishop. Loved it. I was actually planning on xgels eventually

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! You will love FD2. Definitely want to see your progress stacked with Alphamax XT!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in on this!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in! FD2 works great for me.keep your carbs up.
What do you think of BLR Amino Infusion? never tried it. The last Vegan BCAAs I tried worked well but tasted like crap.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in! FD2 works great for me.keep your carbs up.
What do you think of BLR Amino Infusion? never tried it. The last Vegan BCAAs I tried worked well but tasted like crap.
Amino infusion tastes great. brundel got the taste down with this one.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did the Xgels work for you? bein old and all!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did the Xgels work for you? bein old and all!
Great. Loved running X-Gels. After the arthritis started in on the knee it made them no bueno. Sucks being old. Not sure what I'm gonna do when I get as old as you!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great. Loved running X-Gels. After the arthritis started in on the knee it made them no bueno. Sucks being old. Not sure what I'm gonna do when I get as old as you!
I tried ARA once. killed my joints.
since i'm like one day older not much advice. lol

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Update 06 January 17

I know I was going to update measurements until the end of the month, but I decided against it because the measurements are fairly drastic for a week. I've noticed I'm lethargic, but that also has something to do with me cutting energy drinks down significantly. Flatulence is horrible, I smell like my insides died.

Weight: 187
Lifts:
-bench: Inc: 155x6 Dec: 155x4
-squat: 205x5
-deadlift: doing back tonight, will update
Measurements:
-shoulders: 44.75
-chest: 42.25
-waist: 36.5
-arm: L: 14.25 R: 14.5
-quad: L: 25 R: 25.5

Weights gone down, measurements gone up, lifts have actually gone up. The numbers don't show it, but I've noticed I feel stronger. I actually set a PR for dumbbell curls and it was even difficult. From my experience all natty stuff like this typically doesn't kick in for typically 3 weeks or a month, but I'm hoping this is a precursor for the rest of the month.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir! Looks like the stack is working great for you!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn Nice numbers for 1 week? I think you meant 2018?

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Damn Nice numbers for 1 week? I think you meant 2018?
Haha yeah definitely 2018, my bad. Yeah, my diet has been much more efficient and stable but Im not doing anything different besides the sups. I can't give one week on natty sups that much credit, but I can't say I'm not feeling it.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Update 14 January 18

So I got super sick last week, kept me out of the gym for 7 days straight. I never updated my deadlift last week so I'll update that. Got deadlifts done though. So this is as updated as I can offer.

Weight: 189 ( other weights have been done first thing in the morning. So considering I'm 2 meals, post workout and around 75 oz of water in, I would say I'd probably be 186-187 first thing)

Lifts:

-squat: 185x6 (this was my 5th set, last week was my 4th I believe)

-deadlift: 225x6

Measurements: (again these are probably be off a little being Postworkout and later in the day)

-shoulders: 46.5
-chest: 43
-waist: 37.25
-arm: L: 14 R: 14.25
-quad: L: 24.25 R: 25.25

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update 14 January 18

So I got super sick last week, kept me out of the gym for 7 days straight. I never updated my deadlift last week so I'll update that. Got deadlifts done though. So this is as updated as I can offer.

Weight: 189 ( other weights have been done first thing in the morning. So considering I'm 2 meals, post workout and around 75 oz of water in, I would say I'd probably be 186-187 first thing)

Lifts:

-squat: 185x6 (this was my 5th set, last week was my 4th I believe)

-deadlift: 225x6

Measurements: (again these are probably be off a little being Postworkout and later in the day)

-shoulders: 46.5
-chest: 43
-waist: 37.25
-arm: L: 14 R: 14.25
-quad: L: 24.25 R: 25.25
Hope your feeling back to normal? 7 days is nasty brother!
Crap has been going around like crazy. I wash my hands so often I had to borrow some lotion for a lady I work with.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Hope your feeling back to normal? 7 days is nasty brother!
Crap has been going around like crazy. I wash my hands so often I had to borrow some lotion for a lady I work with.
I'm still stuffed up, have a headache blah blah blah. But I'm back in the gym like normal. **** was terrible.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still stuffed up, have a headache blah blah blah. But I'm back in the gym like normal. **** was terrible.
Damn, sound like it hit you bad! was it the flu?

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
So this the final day of tracking, and Im honestly not impressed. I had this little boost in strength and feeling like I was taking a test booster at the beginning of the second week, then it just flopped. Haven't noticed any strength increase, I'm not even sure if follidrone works tbh because there was no difference. I know people are going to get all over me for this review, but I am experience with natty supplements of this nature and I have to say I've had better. Just not impressed. Measurements are consistent with a more consistent diet which I've had because I'm not moving around. All in all, won't be trying this combination again. Not even sure if I'd take alphamax xt in a PCT.

Measurements:
Shoulders: 47"
Chest: 42.25"
Arms: L: 14.25 R: 14.5
Waist: 35.75
Legs: L: 24.5 R: 24.5

In the pictures the left picture is the picture I took this morning.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You gotta report it as you see it. Not everybody reacts the same to these things.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You gotta report it as you see it. Not everybody reacts the same to these things.
Couldn’t agree more. I find it hard to believe you got nothing from FD2 and alphamax combined but it is what it is. Your pictures definitely show a difference if that means anything.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
So this the final day of tracking, and Im honestly not impressed. I had this little boost in strength and feeling like I was taking a test booster at the beginning of the second week, then it just flopped. Haven't noticed any strength increase, I'm not even sure if follidrone works tbh because there was no difference. I know people are going to get all over me for this review, but I am experience with natty supplements of this nature and I have to say I've had better. Just not impressed. Measurements are consistent with a more consistent diet which I've had because I'm not moving around. All in all, won't be trying this combination again. Not even sure if I'd take alphamax xt in a PCT.

Measurements:
Shoulders: 47"
Chest: 42.25"
Arms: L: 14.25 R: 14.5
Waist: 35.75
Legs: L: 24.5 R: 24.5

In the pictures the left picture is the picture I took this morning.
I appreciate the honesty here, but in reality you ran these for just under a month, and 1/4 of that time you were sick and out of the gym. I know for me, FD 2.0 doesn’t really shine until around the second bottle anyway. Again, not every supplement is for everyone but I wouldn’t expect a ton from anything, even AAS, for what amounted to 21 days.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate the honesty here, but in reality you ran these for just under a month, and 1/4 of that time you were sick and out of the gym. I know for me, FD 2.0 doesn’t really shine until around the second bottle anyway. Again, not every supplement is for everyone but I wouldn’t expect a ton from anything, even AAS, for what amounted to 21 days.
Real talk right here. As others have stated, it takes time for a supplement to shine. In regards to FD2, the product really shined about one week into the second bottle.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Supplements never stopped, diet never stopped. Only thing that stopped was the gym. I figured the whole second bottle thing was going to come up and the end of a one bottle review. And then it would come up that somebody ran it for 3 bottles or 4 bottles. In the end, I've had anabolic supplements do what I expected follidrone to do. It just didn't do it.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Real talk right here. As others have stated, it takes time for a supplement to shine. In regards to FD2, the product really shined about one week into the second bottle.
I know, I know, my review was too short for reviews. I figured it would be.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good review. I really dont feel anything during the first 4 weeks. Like others, it really starts to shine 6-7 weeks for me. I have done 2 12 week runs and hated stopping it. I really notice it after the first week.

Wonder if you will or not?

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Good review. I really dont feel anything during the first 4 weeks. Like others, it really starts to shine 6-7 weeks for me. I have done 2 12 week runs and hated stopping it. I really notice it after the first week.

Wonder if you will or not?
Just don't have the time. But no, I won't try it again.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just don't have the time. But no, I won't try it again.
I meant to saw I really notice after the first week off of it.

I would be curious if you notice anything or not in a week.

But like others have said, some supps just don't work for some people.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
I meant to saw I really notice after the first week off of it.

I would be curious if you notice anything or not in a week.

But like others have said, some supps just don't work for some people.
Oh I'll definitely come back and comment on how I feel in a week.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know of 2 guys that did not respond much to FD2 even after 8 weeks.
You did get sick for 7 days which sucks!
luckily I have missed all the sickness going around. Knock on Wood!

ArkAngel86

Awards
Im finishing up week 4 of the same stack, Unfortunately I got too much going on to log consistently, but I have not noticed much of a strength increase on any lifts. My weight did go from 198-204 though and my shirts are fitting a hell of alot tighter in the chest/shoulder area.

I ran Alphamax before to lean up with great results, 4 weeks of the stack to go and going to add in a ton of cardio.

Thanks for your honest review OP

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im finishing up week 4 of the same stack, Unfortunately I got too much going on to log consistently, but I have not noticed much of a strength increase on any lifts. My weight did go from 198-204 though and my shirts are fitting a hell of alot tighter in the chest/shoulder area.

I ran Alphamax before to lean up with great results, 4 weeks of the stack to go and going to add in a ton of cardio.

Thanks for your honest review OP
Gained 6 lbs in 4 weeks. Did you add some fat or was it a lean 6lbs.?

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
It's been a week since finishing up this stack, and I have to say I'm even more disappointed with it than the day I write my final post. No measurements taken, but Im noticeably leaner, no loss of energy and continuous loss of weight. No maxs of lifts logged, but I haven't noticed any loss of strength. I have definitely confirmed I will not be taking either of these again.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In this! How do you like the Amino Infusion? Unbelievable taste and vegetarian!

:afro: