AlphaMax XT/Follidrone Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. So this the final day of tracking, and Im honestly not impressed. I had this little boost in strength and feeling like I was taking a test booster at the beginning of the second week, then it just flopped. Haven't noticed any strength increase, I'm not even sure if follidrone works tbh because there was no difference. I know people are going to get all over me for this review, but I am experience with natty supplements of this nature and I have to say I've had better. Just not impressed. Measurements are consistent with a more consistent diet which I've had because I'm not moving around. All in all, won't be trying this combination again. Not even sure if I'd take alphamax xt in a PCT.

Measurements:
    Shoulders: 47"
    Chest: 42.25"
    Arms: L: 14.25 R: 14.5
    Waist: 35.75
    Legs: L: 24.5 R: 24.5

In the pictures the left picture is the picture I took this morning.

2. You gotta report it as you see it. Not everybody reacts the same to these things.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    You gotta report it as you see it. Not everybody reacts the same to these things.
    Couldn’t agree more. I find it hard to believe you got nothing from FD2 and alphamax combined but it is what it is. Your pictures definitely show a difference if that means anything.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by K3flex View Post
    So this the final day of tracking, and Im honestly not impressed. I had this little boost in strength and feeling like I was taking a test booster at the beginning of the second week, then it just flopped. Haven't noticed any strength increase, I'm not even sure if follidrone works tbh because there was no difference. I know people are going to get all over me for this review, but I am experience with natty supplements of this nature and I have to say I've had better. Just not impressed. Measurements are consistent with a more consistent diet which I've had because I'm not moving around. All in all, won't be trying this combination again. Not even sure if I'd take alphamax xt in a PCT.

Measurements:
    Shoulders: 47"
    Chest: 42.25"
    Arms: L: 14.25 R: 14.5
    Waist: 35.75
    Legs: L: 24.5 R: 24.5

In the pictures the left picture is the picture I took this morning.
    I appreciate the honesty here, but in reality you ran these for just under a month, and 1/4 of that time you were sick and out of the gym. I know for me, FD 2.0 doesn’t really shine until around the second bottle anyway. Again, not every supplement is for everyone but I wouldn’t expect a ton from anything, even AAS, for what amounted to 21 days.
    Black Lion Research Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    I appreciate the honesty here, but in reality you ran these for just under a month, and 1/4 of that time you were sick and out of the gym. I know for me, FD 2.0 doesn’t really shine until around the second bottle anyway. Again, not every supplement is for everyone but I wouldn’t expect a ton from anything, even AAS, for what amounted to 21 days.
    Real talk right here. As others have stated, it takes time for a supplement to shine. In regards to FD2, the product really shined about one week into the second bottle.
    Black Lion Research Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Supplements never stopped, diet never stopped. Only thing that stopped was the gym. I figured the whole second bottle thing was going to come up and the end of a one bottle review. And then it would come up that somebody ran it for 3 bottles or 4 bottles. In the end, I've had anabolic supplements do what I expected follidrone to do. It just didn't do it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Real talk right here. As others have stated, it takes time for a supplement to shine. In regards to FD2, the product really shined about one week into the second bottle.
    I know, I know, my review was too short for reviews. I figured it would be.

8. Good review. I really dont feel anything during the first 4 weeks. Like others, it really starts to shine 6-7 weeks for me. I have done 2 12 week runs and hated stopping it. I really notice it after the first week.

Wonder if you will or not?

9. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Good review. I really dont feel anything during the first 4 weeks. Like others, it really starts to shine 6-7 weeks for me. I have done 2 12 week runs and hated stopping it. I really notice it after the first week.

Wonder if you will or not?
    Just don't have the time. But no, I won't try it again.

10. Quote Originally Posted by K3flex View Post
    Just don't have the time. But no, I won't try it again.
    I meant to saw I really notice after the first week off of it.

I would be curious if you notice anything or not in a week.

But like others have said, some supps just don't work for some people.

11. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    I meant to saw I really notice after the first week off of it.

I would be curious if you notice anything or not in a week.

But like others have said, some supps just don't work for some people.
    Oh I'll definitely come back and comment on how I feel in a week.

12. I know of 2 guys that did not respond much to FD2 even after 8 weeks.
    You did get sick for 7 days which sucks!
    luckily I have missed all the sickness going around. Knock on Wood!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

13. Im finishing up week 4 of the same stack, Unfortunately I got too much going on to log consistently, but I have not noticed much of a strength increase on any lifts. My weight did go from 198-204 though and my shirts are fitting a hell of alot tighter in the chest/shoulder area.

I ran Alphamax before to lean up with great results, 4 weeks of the stack to go and going to add in a ton of cardio.

Thanks for your honest review OP

14. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Im finishing up week 4 of the same stack, Unfortunately I got too much going on to log consistently, but I have not noticed much of a strength increase on any lifts. My weight did go from 198-204 though and my shirts are fitting a hell of alot tighter in the chest/shoulder area.

I ran Alphamax before to lean up with great results, 4 weeks of the stack to go and going to add in a ton of cardio.

Thanks for your honest review OP
    Gained 6 lbs in 4 weeks. Did you add some fat or was it a lean 6lbs.?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Gained 6 lbs in 4 weeks. Did you add some fat or was it a lean 6lbs.?
    Sorry for the typo, meant 202. And no I dont believe I gained any fat. Im also on Evomuse BRITE and HYPERNova

16. It's been a week since finishing up this stack, and I have to say I'm even more disappointed with it than the day I write my final post. No measurements taken, but Im noticeably leaner, no loss of energy and continuous loss of weight. No maxs of lifts logged, but I haven't noticed any loss of strength. I have definitely confirmed I will not be taking either of these again.

17. In this! How do you like the Amino Infusion? Unbelievable taste and vegetarian!

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

18. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    In this! How do you like the Amino Infusion? Unbelievable taste and vegetarian!

They're not bad, probably switching back to my previous aminos though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 12 week Massmax xt/ Alphamax xt picture log
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-12-2017, 06:54 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2017, 12:11 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-15-2017, 12:05 PM
  4. Sup3r-11 + Alphamax XT+ Follidrone 2.0
    By achillesx2k in forum Anabolics