Mowglisml Testing: Massacr3 + Assass1nate

Page 1 of 15 123 ... Last
  1. Mowglisml Testing: Massacr3 + Assass1nate

I have a daily log that I have been keeping and logged my experience with Ep1logue for 8 weeks in there.. but decided to start a quick separate log just to test for anyone interested in Massacr3 and Assass1nate. I will just continue to workout out as I do either PHAT or maybe a lower upper split.
    I am expecting to get my products in tomorrow and start immediately.

• Massacr3 - 1 bottle, Assass1nate - 1 bottle: Intended duration of log 30 days
    • Lifting days: 4 -5 per week
    • Other Supps: Basics..PWO, Multi, Creatine, and Whey Protein
    • Off days: Asssass1nate with two largest carb meals and split Massacr3.
    • Typical day

-7:30 AM - 8:00 AM: Proats ~30g carbs, 1 pill Assass1nate
    -12:00 PM: Lunch ~30-70g carbs, 2 pills Assass1nate
    -4:30 PM: ~30-40g carbs, 1 pill Assass1nate
    ~5:10 PM PWO + Massacr3 and hit the gym .
    *Note - Post workout typically consist of less than 20g carbs.. if I know that I will be having a heavier carb evening/ night dinner I'll re-adjust and take 1 Assass1nate pill for then.

2. Mowglisml Testing: Massacr3 + Assass1nate

The pills

The fluff from today

I’ll throw these. Left is 11-10-2017, half way through ep1logue. Finished my run on 12-7-2017. Right is today.

•   

3. absolutely in!

is it possible that you will stock up another bottle of massacr3 to run it 8 weeks?

4. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    absolutely in!

is it possible that you will stock up another bottle of massacr3 to run it 8 weeks?
    Yea perhaps. Let's see how it goes. 4 weeks should be enough to notice things. I know with ep1logue I felt it at week 3.. so that is 2nd half of the bottle.

5. Subbed
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Yea perhaps. Let's see how it goes. 4 weeks should be enough to notice things. I know with ep1logue I felt it at week 3.. so that is 2nd half of the bottle.
    alright, cool. i personally felt ep1logue as well after 3 weeks but i think the main part of the effect kicked in after the second bottle or at least at week 6+. just sayin‘

i will run massacr3 12 weeks in about 5 weeks, so i can compare it 1:1 to ep1logue.

looking forward to your log, im hoping for nice joint relief, strength gain and also some visible muscle mass.

7. I'm in
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

8. Subbed. Gonna be doing my own when it comes in so interested to see your results too
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

9. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    alright, cool. i personally felt ep1logue as well after 3 weeks but i think the main part of the effect kicked in after the second bottle or at least at week 6+. just sayin‘

i will run massacr3 12 weeks in about 5 weeks, so i can compare it 1:1 to ep1logue.

looking forward to your log, im hoping for nice joint relief, strength gain and also some visible muscle mass.
    Very nice. Yes i felt it like a switch turned on at week 3 and it kept consistent for 6 more weeks. Wish i would have bought another bottle to run 12weeks.

10. Nice! Im in my 9th week of Ep1logue and interested to hear how you think the two products compare. If the Epicatechin and Laxogenin makes a big difference or if the Vaso6 and UroB makes the products work and feel much the same way.

11. I’m in

12. Subbed, amazing stack. Enjoy it!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

13. Subbed

14. Subbed
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

15. Oh ya in here for sure!

16. Yo
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

17. I am here my man..

18. In to follow this as well! Interested to see the comparison between MASSACR3 and EP1LOGUE..

19. Aww man someone messed up my order!
    I ordered assass1nate not ignite

20. Haha....maybe it was meant to be! Good thing that they threw in a sample pack of IGNITE to boot...

I am anticipating an IGNIT3/MASSACR3 log starting tomorrow...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Aww man someone messed up my order!
    I ordered assass1nate not ignite

Oh that's a bummer!!
  22. Mowglisml Testing: Massacr3 + Assass1nate

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Haha....maybe it was meant to be! Good thing that they threw in a sample pack of IGNITE to boot...

I am anticipating an IGNIT3/MASSACR3 log starting tomorrow...
    Damn.. i didn’t want ignite. I have many pre’s that i’d rather take right now
    ——————————-
    Edit update:
    I got a response from OL customer service. I’ll be starting massacr3 tomorrow for sure. I’ll hold off on assass1nate.

23. I feel ur pain i got my package of Massacr3 in the mail and it was empty,either it fell out or someone stole it.
  24. Mowglisml Testing: Massacr3 + Assass1nate

Day 1

PWO Stack
    -ON - creatine
    -white flood - 1 scoop
    -massacr3 - 2 pills

Intra
    -GHOST - BCAA - 1 scoop

Arms
    Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). Forward slash represents super-set. "*" is a drop set

Warmup:
    -Few reps and stretches

Working Lifts:
    -BB curls/ Ez bar french press: 60x4x12/ 60x4x12
    -latpulldown bicep curls/ dips: 40x4x12/ BW(189.6)x4x12
    -decline ez bar skull crusher : 60x4x12

Through the Day
    -Finaflex - Active Multi

Comments
    Didn’t notice much today. A bit more vascular in my forearms from the vaso. Excited to see what’s ahead.
    I ate around 9 am proats and took my pwo mix around 11:30 am and then hit the gym

25. Depending on your log, I will decide whether to take the plunge or not. I am not a Laxo believer.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. piss testing
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:12 PM
  2. Price for test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 04:29 AM
  3. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements