kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
invictus-banner-1000w.jpg

Invictus

Beta-Androstenetriol Transdermal

The main ingredient in Invictus is beta androstenetriol (b-AET) -- a powerful cortisol suppressant and immune boosting agent -- in a revolutionary and patent-pending transdermal delivery system, designed to boost bio-availability to levels that would simply not be possible via oral administration. In other words it delivers more of the active ingredient b-AET into your bloodstream. Invictus represents the next step in commercial physique enhancing formulas, and the results it generates will need to be seen to be believed!

Iron Legion Invictus Key Benefits
Increased Fat Loss
Control Cortisol Levels
Maintain Muscle Mass
Reduce Inflammation
Improved Immune Response
Zero Conversion to HPTA Suppressive Hormones

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Training
5/3/1 with Bench, Deadlift and Military Press mixed with some Girondo 8x8 for accessories. I squat just light weight.
Cardio - Mixed Sandbag Training, Kettlebell and Elliptical (Mostly Elliptical). My foot has been killing me this winter. Severe Chronic Arthritis at the age of 32 due to 4 surgeries on my ankle and got staph and bone infection when I was 22. Makes Cardio tough some days.
Diet - When school was around I followed 16/8 Intermittent Fasting with just trying to keep carbs lower for supper. I am on Christmas Break and am following it the best I can at the moment. Will definitely get back on 16/8 come January 3 when Inservice starts again.

Stats
Pre-Holiday Weight was 229. Post Holiday Weight is 234. I am going to keep 229 as my starting point as I should drop back down to that by the end of this 1st week.

Will get pictures posted later. As this is my first transdermal, I am curious with before and afters.

Goal
Drop down below 220. I have a month of this and less than 2 months before Baby #2 is here. I just need to be a little more discipline with diet. I have enough fat around me this "should be" easy. I have a mental block at 222.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off, thanks to Delsorob for allowing me to run this for Iron Legion.

Positives
Best thing about this was the deep sleep. Only one time I took Invictus I didn’t sleep like a baby.
Fat loss – Based off pictures and measurements, I did lose some fat. My weight starting was 234 post holiday and I stuck around 229/232 most of the run. I finished at 231lbs. My measurements were chest (+3/4), Belly Butoon (-1/4”) and waist (-3/4”). Really surprise by my chest and waist measurements. Both were kind of shocking as I didn’t expect much change.
Reserve muscle mass – Since I didn’t loose much weight this one is hard to gauge. I do feel like I leaned up in the shoulders and abs area quite a bit. Wish I had done a pre-flex picture.

View attachment 159406

Negatives/Non Factors
Smell – I am not a huge fan of the smell but now being a week later, I kind of miss it.
Application – Super easy to apply. Dries fast.
Immune system – I don’t really think it had any effect on my immune system.
Inflammation – This didn’t/t really have an affect on my foot. It still hurt due to the arthritis in it.
Libido – Luckily for me, during about 2 weeks of this run, my wife was giggity giggity. Though honestly, I didn’t really notice me being hornier or anything like that. Now sadly, my wife is done with me for this pregnancy. Less than a month left.

I plan on taking this again as it seems pretty cost effective when on sale. Overall I am happy with my first transdermal.

Thanks again!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, buddy!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1 Tuesday December 26
Put .5ml on right clavicle in the morning after my shower and then 30 minutes before bed. The smell is something else. I am honestly worried that a couple of my students will Autism will not like this. Time will tell on that. I could smell it almost all day. Its not overpowering or anything, just different. My wife does not mind the smell.

Training - Still have family around and remodeling the bathroom so training was short but intense.
Bench - 5/5/5. Last set was 225x8. Still had a couple left in the tank but Left shoulder was feeling it so I stopped. That was due to all the rotator cuff exercises I do. Wasn't hurting I just knew I needed to stop.
135x5x5
155x5
175x5
205x5
225x8
225x5
205x5
135x10
Incline DB - 3 sets of 8.

Then spent the rest of the afternoon pulling toilet, removing vanity, spackling, trimming/painting, inserting vanity. Was very busy and diet was good. In fact, I didn't fell hungry all day. I had a protein shake, ate at noon with family, then didn't eat until right before 8. Wasn't hungry or craving anything but I was busy so that could have had something to do with it.

Question: If I want to do fasted morning cardio, should I wait to put this on until after I shower? I am assuming yes.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice man, subbed. You’ll definitely enjoy invictus.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2 Wednesday December 28

Shoulders
Barbell Military Press got 160x7. Then finished with Wide 5x10.
Upright Rows - 5 sets of 15
Front/Lateral Raises 2 sets of 25
30 Minutes LISS Elliptical

Got busy with painting and getting the bathroom ready to install a floating floor and then cleaning the basement. Didn't leave much time to lift so I got in a short shoulder workout and some cardio.

May try to get some sandbag in tonight but sand goes everywhere so I do it in the garage and it's cold as hell. Been 4 degrees all day today!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention that I applied it to my left clavicle today. It's very thin and watery and I need to move quickly so it doesn't fall out of my palm. Very easy to rub in. Only rub for around 10-20 seconds and finish in my wrist. My clavicle region gets very red and stays red for a time. Will try to keep track of how long.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'm in on this!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 December 28.

Invictus Notes
The redness this morning went away within a couple minutes. I haven't woken up the past 2 nights until morning which is nice. I usually wake up once or twice lately. I am not groggy in the morning and I seem to be more refreshed. Hopefully this keeps up.

This morning weight session:
Hang Clean 5 sets of 3. Do this more for explosion and warmup before Deadlift. I usually do 10 sets of 3 on the minute for 10 minutes.

Deadlift 5/5/5 seemed heavy today. Did 320x5 for my last set and then the kid woke up.

I have two cracks in my index and pinky finger and just got a lot bigger due to hang Clean and deadlifts. Painful but I managed. After deadlifts the kid woke up so I had to get him ready to go cause the wife was gone. 30 minutes later she came back and I went and did some LISS cardio.

When the kid naps this afternoon I may try to get more in or continuing with reorganizing the basement to make room for our spare bedroom. We shall see.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob AntM1564

Forgot to tag you guys in case you wanted to follow along. Will post link in the promo thread when I get to my computer.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got sick last night and forgot to apply it. No throwing up just fever. WTF! This happened in my last log and I had a fever 6 days. Hoping it's just a 24 hour thing.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep it was just a 24 hour thing. I just got back last night from traveling for the last of family Christmas. No workouts. So far, my sleep has improved every time I take this. I wake up feeling pretty refreshed and do not wake up in the night. Really the only thing to note so far.
delsolrob want anything specific you want me to keep an eye on? Gonna take another before pic before I work out with a different lighting to compare them.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as being sick, no colds just a quick 24 hour low fever thing. Gonna start keeping a closer eye on my foot and shoulder to see if I have less pain that I can contribute to less inflammation and then note my libido. So far no change in libido. Pictures will show fat loss and muscle mass.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7 Jan 1
Chest
Bench
5x5 with 135, 155x5
185x3x3
205x3
240x8. I had 2-3 more in me. If I would have known I got this 10 times in August, I would have done 2 more.
240, 210x3
185 5x5 Wide Grip, 1 minute rest
Incline DB 50x8x5
Incline Fly 20x8x5 1 Minute rest
100 Push-ups

Everything felt good.

Happy New Year Everyone!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a few days behind, but I'm in! (sorry for the delay)

The invictus should help with the immune system :thumbsup:

Sleep has been a huge thing for me when using Invictus...other things, inflammation, well being, libido, etc.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8 Jan 2
Hang Clean and Deadlifts were done every minute on the minute until working sets on DL
Hang Clean 145x3x10 Sets
DL- 185x3x2, 205, 225, 245x3 Working Sets 275x3, 300x3, 345x5 , 345x3, 300x3, 275x3
Romanian DL - 5x5
Bent Over Row 5x5
BB Curls 5x5

Felt great this morning lifting fasted. Great sleep again.

School starts tomorrow. Time to out big boy pants back on

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention. That DOMS was terrible this morning in my chest. Thought that was weird

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also got in 30 minutes LISS this afternoon. Breezed through it as endurance seemed up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad you are better....these days it is a very good thing to be handy around the house-SAVES A TON OF MONEY!!!

congrats on upcoming 2nd child, children are a blessing.

I've used invictus before, it's good stuff!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
glad you are better....these days it is a very good thing to be handy around the house-SAVES A TON OF MONEY!!!

congrats on upcoming 2nd child, children are a blessing.

I've used invictus before, it's good stuff!!!
Thanks man! It was more of an 8 hour thing as I felt better later on in the afternoon.

Finally got 90% of the bathrooms done. Just takes forever. Finished up the trim. Just waiting to put in the backsplash that's the glass stuff and need to go buy a special blade I guess. And waiting on Onyx vanity top we ordered. Just a pain in the rear end.

Thanks for joining.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day off today. Woke up late this morning and slept right through my alarm. I had the craziest dream. Now for the life of me I can't remember. I remembered most of the day and now it's gone! Dang it!

My DOMS in chest, delts and middle/Upper back is insane. Didn't think I worked out that much harder than usual. Invictus?

My foot also killed today. Just wanted to make note as I will tally up the days it hurts and see if Invictus helps with some of the inflammation issues.

I am really scared for Friday when kids come back as I just really think the smell of Invictus will upset this student I work with who has Autism. Time will tell though.

Where's the next best place to rub Invictus in where it can be covered by clothing? The clavicle is just a little too close since I work 1:1 with most students.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day off today. Woke up late this morning and slept right through my alarm. I had the craziest dream. Now for the life of me I can't remember. I remembered most of the day and now it's gone! Dang it!

My DOMS in chest, delts and middle/Upper back is insane. Didn't think I worked out that much harder than usual. Invictus?

My foot also killed today. Just wanted to make note as I will tally up the days it hurts and see if Invictus helps with some of the inflammation issues.

I am really scared for Friday when kids come back as I just really think the smell of Invictus will upset this student I work with who has Autism. Time will tell though.

Where's the next best place to rub Invictus in where it can be covered by clothing? The clavicle is just a little too close since I work 1:1 with most students.
You could try your shoulers

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I put it on my wrists and rub it in with the opposite wrist. Don’t have to worry about washing any off your hands. Should work if you wear long sleeves?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
other great spots:
upper back, behind the knees, upper peck (assuming you're not too furry), inner bicep. wrists are a good choice if you're not in contact with people.

.5ml should be pretty easy to manage...could do .25 on one Delt and half on the other.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could try your shoulers
Thanks! I may try this when I wear my pullover.

I put it on my wrists and rub it in with the opposite wrist. Don’t have to worry about washing any off your hands. Should work if you wear long sleeves?
I work 1:1 with a lot of students and do not think that will work even if I wear long sleeves. Thanks though!

other great spots:
upper back, behind the knees, upper peck (assuming you're not too furry), inner bicep. wrists are a good choice if you're not in contact with people.

.5ml should be pretty easy to manage...could do .25 on one Delt and half on the other.
I may .25 on each delt and if that does not work I will have to go behind the knees. Just want it where it is covered up the most.

Hopefully I am just worrying for nothing and I can continue to rotate clavicle/trap area. Just wanted more options.

Thanks fellas.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10 Jan 4
Shoulders
Barbell Shoulder Press
95x5x2
115x5
135x3
150x3
170x5
Drop Set
170x3
150x3
135x3
95x10

DB Press SS DB Shrugs
10x 4 sets and 20x4sets

Front Raise SS DB Shrugs
25repsx2 Sets and 20x2

Stopped there since still a lot of DOMS in the delts.

30 minutes LISS

Weight this morning was 230.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! It was more of an 8 hour thing as I felt better later on in the afternoon.

Finally got 90% of the bathrooms done. Just takes forever. Finished up the trim. Just waiting to put in the backsplash that's the glass stuff and need to go buy a special blade I guess. And waiting on Onyx vanity top we ordered. Just a pain in the rear end.

Thanks for joining.
probably saved a grand doing it yourself...glad you are better!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
probably saved a grand doing it yourself...glad you are better!!!
Easily. For less than 100sq ft, we got quoted $1k for some basic linoleum installation. Insane. Now the removal and installation of 2 vanities, 2 tubs, laying the flooring, cutting the trim = saving big bucks. Now I wish we would have replaced the tub and walls around the tub!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Obviously won't see much difference but here is before and Week 1. Different lighting.
IMG_5363.jpg
IMG_5364.jpg

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11 Jan 5
Got 31 minutes LISS in this afternoon.

Shoulders/Chestfeel fine today. No DOMS.

My main student I was worried about didn't say anything about the smell so I am assuming I am good to go in the clavicle region.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 12 Saturday Jan 6
Fell asleep on the couch and forgot to apply Invictus Friday night. Went to my bed around midnight and was up 2:30 and 5:30 then officially at 7ish. Applied it Saturday night and slept like a baby.

So that's twice I forgot to apply it at night and I was up a couple times each night. Every time I have applied it, I stayed sleeping until alarm or dog wakes me up.
Chiefs lost. Enough said.

Day 13 Sunday Jan 7.
Chest, Bi's Tri's

Bench
135x5x5, 185x3,5; 200x5; 225x3; 250x6; 250x3; 225x3; 200x5
Machine Fly 20repsx4 sets
Incline Fly 10repsx4sets
DB Skull Crushers SS w/ incline DB Curls 15 repsx4sets
Various Ab exercises - gonna try to incorporate and more on a daily basis when I lift.
30 minutes cardio

Started using wrists to apply to clavicle rather than hand last night.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 12 Saturday Jan 6
Fell asleep on the couch and forgot to apply Invictus Friday night. Went to my bed around midnight and was up 2:30 and 5:30 then officially at 7ish. Applied it Saturday night and slept like a baby.

So that's twice I forgot to apply it at night and I was up a couple times each night. Every time I have applied it, I stayed sleeping until alarm or dog wakes me up.
Chiefs lost. Enough said.

Day 13 Sunday Jan 7.
Chest, Bi's Tri's

Bench
135x5x5, 185x3,5; 200x5; 225x3; 250x6; 250x3; 225x3; 200x5
Machine Fly 20repsx4 sets
Incline Fly 10repsx4sets
DB Skull Crushers SS w/ incline DB Curls 15 repsx4sets
Various Ab exercises - gonna try to incorporate and more on a daily basis when I lift.
30 minutes cardio

Started using wrists to apply to clavicle rather than hand last night.
Wrists are the way to go!

Good workout dude, chest and arms is a favorite of mine

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As you can tell it wasn't a long workout but most of my workouts are done in 30-45 minutes.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So we have been cleaning out our basement and selling, donating things and I found some khaki pants that I have been saving to fit into. I tried them on quite awhile ago (2 years give or take) and now they are too big! Ha! I remember my wife wanting to sell them. Ha Investment paid off for once!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 14 Jan 8

Sleep was crap last night. First bad sleep while applying Invictus.

Workout
Hang Clean 5x5
Deadlift
Last sets did 360x1.
Everything felt easy until 320x3. Then it just felt heavy AF.

30 minutes Cardio. Just a draining stressful day at school coupled with bad sleep didn't make for a motivational workout.

Pics and weight coming tomorrow morning

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 14 Jan 8

Sleep was crap last night. First bad sleep while applying Invictus.

Workout
Hang Clean 5x5
Deadlift
Last sets did 360x1.
Everything felt easy until 320x3. Then it just felt heavy AF.

30 minutes Cardio. Just a draining stressful day at school coupled with bad sleep didn't make for a motivational workout.

Pics and weight coming tomorrow morning
momma said there will be days like that!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
momma said there will be days like that!!!
That is my wife's go to song when she is sad or mad haha. She will just go into another room and listen to it. Women!!! Haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is my wife's go to song when she is sad or mad haha. She will just go into another room and listen to it. Women!!! Haha
van Morrison?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep. She loves that man. It's her go to on Pandora on every road trip. I like it too but He is no Kid Rock, but he will do. Ha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep. She loves that man. It's her go to on Pandora on every road trip. I like it too but He is no Kid Rock, but he will do. Ha

:hammer:

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day off yesterday

Today as soon as I got warmed up I got a call saying that we are going out to eat for my Mother In Laws birthday. Oh. Free meal? Sign me up. So I only did BB Military Press. Got 185x3 for my final set. Gonna hit shoulders again tomorrow.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5382.jpg

Before on the left at 234lbs
End of Week 1 in the middle
End of Week 2 on the right at 230.

I know the lighting is a bit different but it sure does look like there is already a difference don't it?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 17 Jan 11

Finished up Shoulders
BB Press again. Did 185x2 for final set of my 95% max. Did 3 yesterday.
DB Press
Shrugs
Front/Side Raises
upright Row
Band Pull Aparts

30 minutes of cardio later

Forgot to mention that Monday's night sleep wasn't good. Tuesday the kid was up several times and last night was great! I fee like I am looking more vasculine in the mirror. I was pretty happy with what I saw on camera when warming up with deadlifting the other day.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 18 Jan 12
30 minutes Cardio

Day 19 Jan 13
Bro Lifting- Bicep Superset Tricep Superset Abs. 5 sets of 10, 3 different exercises. Then 27 minutes of LISS.

Day 20 Jan 14
Hang Clean 135x3, 145x3x4, 150x3x5 sets.
Deadlift - felt light today!
185,205,225x3
250x5
290x5
330x5

Then my kid woke up screaming. I screwed around too much debating with @dementedcowboy before I started lifting haha

Came back 10 minutes later after changing diaper and getting lunch ready and then I did 5 sets of 3 on squats. Really need to get more direct leg workouts in. Totally not into it though. My body wasn't warmed up anymore.

My goal for this next week is to get in one workout dedicated to just lower body.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 21 Jan 15
Chest
Bench
135x5x5
185x3x3
185x5
205x5
230x9. Actually think 10 but lost track.
175x8
205x8
215x8

Messing around with AntM1564 8/6/3/5/3/1 type workout. Gonna go look closer at your workouts but I just wanted to mess around with it today. Was pretty toast so I could see me dropping training Max to accommodate but who knows. Just playing with it.

Incline DB 4 sets of 8 and Incline Fly 4x15 follow by 100 push-ups.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mid section looks tighter. Do you know how 5/3/1 works?