Starting lgd-4033 Jan 1st

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
Just got my cycle in the mail today, can't wait to get started! I plan on running lgd, 10mg for 8 weeks. I currently weigh in at 195 with a bench press around 245, squat at 300, and deadlift at 415.

Any last minute suggestions would really help.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What suggestions are you looking for? You’ve given us a statement lol. Sry I just feel there’s too many avenues to go with a compound that great.

Do you have a test base?

What’s your PCT looking like for after your 8week cycle?

Idc about the current maxes, are you consistent in the gym and have a solid program to follow so your not guessing and bouncing around too much?

What’s your calorie and body composition goal here? Recomp, bulk, cut, all depends on you but this thing shines on a bulk.

These are all my questions to help get you pointed in the right direction. In all honesty, what do you want suggestions on? Ask and you will receive. There’s also plenty of Logs and info stickies on LGD-4033 on this forum. Do some digging and in 15mins you will have quite a bit of info from logs alone.

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
What suggestions are you looking for? You’ve given us a statement lol. Sry I just feel there’s too many avenues to go with a compound that great.

Do you have a test base?

What’s your PCT looking like for after your 8week cycle?

Idc about the current maxes, are you consistent in the gym and have a solid program to follow so your not guessing and bouncing around too much?

What’s your calorie and body composition goal here? Recomp, bulk, cut, all depends on you but this thing shines on a bulk.

These are all my questions to help get you pointed in the right direction. In all honesty, what do you want suggestions on? Ask and you will receive. There’s also plenty of Logs and info stickies on LGD-4033 on this forum. Do some digging and in 15mins you will have quite a bit of info from logs alone.
My goal over the next 8 weeks is to bulk. The macros suggested seem a little insane to hit, 3000- 3300 calories, 292 grams of protein, 390 grams of carbs, and 78 grams of fat a day.

I also work outside, so this time a year can be a little tricky as to how much energy and overall condition of health I have day to day. My PWO is Dr Jekle, and I start my morning with Dymatize elite xt protein, as well as one before bed, and after every workout.

I've been trying to squeeze in 4 meals a day of clean food in addition to the shakes. But sometimes I wonder if its enough.

As far as training routine goes:

Day 1: chest and tris

Day 2: legs and calves

Day 3: back and bis

Day 4: shoulders and traps

On big muscle groups I've been trying to train 4-5 x 6-8 on supporting muscle groups, 3-4 x 8-12.

My PCT is 75mg of arimistane a day for 4 weeks. About 4 weeks ago i had to stop my TRT because of complications with my psa numbers. Dec 26th I have a biopsy with the urologist, and hopefully if everything checks out ill be able to start that back at the beginning of the year as well.

I guess the suggestions I was originally asking for is any last minute tips or advice about the plan I laid out. I posted this last night and didn't have all the info on here.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My goal over the next 8 weeks is to bulk. The macros suggested seem a little insane to hit, 3000- 3300 calories, 292 grams of protein, 390 grams of carbs, and 78 grams of fat a day.

I also work outside, so this time a year can be a little tricky as to how much energy and overall condition of health I have day to day. My PWO is Dr Jekle, and I start my morning with Dymatize elite xt protein, as well as one before bed, and after every workout.

I've been trying to squeeze in 4 meals a day of clean food in addition to the shakes. But sometimes I wonder if its enough.

As far as training routine goes:

Day 1: chest and tris

Day 2: legs and calves

Day 3: back and bis

Day 4: shoulders and traps

On big muscle groups I've been trying to train 4-5 x 6-8 on supporting muscle groups, 3-4 x 8-12.

My PCT is 75mg of arimistane a day for 4 weeks. About 4 weeks ago i had to stop my TRT because of complications with my psa numbers. Dec 26th I have a biopsy with the urologist, and hopefully if everything checks out ill be able to start that back at the beginning of the year as well.

I guess the suggestions I was originally asking for is any last minute tips or advice about the plan I laid out. I posted this last night and didn't have all the info on here.
If you want to grow you have to up the calories. There's no way around that. You can take all kind of drugs but if your not taking enough cals at a surplus you won't grow. The drug merely will put those extra cals to use to build new muscle.

I would start by adding in an extra meal/day so your getting 5 and then slowly increase portion in one meal/day then another etc until you hit your macros. I've never used lgd as I stay away from sarms but heard this one will pack on the size w proper training and diet.

More food and less shakes. Those macros shouldn't be that hard to hit for your size

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
If you want to grow you have to up the calories. There's no way around that. You can take all kind of drugs but if your not taking enough cals at a surplus you won't grow. The drug merely will put those extra cals to use to build new muscle.

I would start by adding in an extra meal/day so your getting 5 and then slowly increase portion in one meal/day then another etc until you hit your macros. I've never used lgd as I stay away from sarms but heard this one will pack on the size w proper training and diet.

More food and less shakes. Those macros shouldn't be that hard to hit for your size
Thanks for the input man, my issue seems that I'm not always hungry enough. Forcing myself to eat is something I really have to work harder at overcoming.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your gonna do shakes then make a meal of them. Use milk instead of water, add banana, peanut butter and oatmeal. You obviously need a decent blender but I would make these with a scoop or sometimes 2 scoops of protein and your talking upwards of 500 calories per shake so 3 of these a day plus say, 2500 calls from meals and your hitting 4 k a day.

Slapoyjoe

Thanks for the input man, my issue seems that I'm not always hungry enough. Forcing myself to eat is something I really have to work harder at overcoming.
Mk-677 would absolutely sort out your appetite.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my cycle in the mail today, can't wait to get started! I plan on running lgd, 10mg for 8 weeks. I currently weigh in at 195 with a bench press around 245, squat at 300, and deadlift at 415.

Any last minute suggestions would really help.
Sorry if I missed it. But do you have a testosterone base that you will be using? Also,did I read correctly that you are scheduled for a biopsy? If that’s the case, why in the world would you be using things that cause systemic growth? Why not wait til that is over to see where you stand?
Also, your PCT, IMO is not good enough. You at least need Clomid here. I would stack Clomid with a good OTC PCT product as well....

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
Sorry if I missed it. But do you have a testosterone base that you will be using? Also,did I read correctly that you are scheduled for a biopsy? If that’s the case, why in the world would you be using things that cause systemic growth? Why not wait til that is over to see where you stand?
Also, your PCT, IMO is not good enough. You at least need Clomid here. I would stack Clomid with a good OTC PCT product as well....
So the biopsy is over, I think it was just precautionary. I was getting trt and my psa rose to much over a 12 week period. I get my results next Friday. As far as pct, I read quite a few threads saying that arimistane at 75 mg for 4 weeks would be sufficient? Is that not accurate?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO:
1. LGD needs test base
2. Depending on type of test base used you will need something for estrogen. (Transdermal Tresolone=Aromisin, dermacrine or 4 andro you may be able to get away with arinistane, but I would still go aromisin on hand.
3. LGD is much more suppressive then some people think read the NCBI studies. Clinical trials at 1 mg caused significant testosterone suppression. This is why you need the base, and also why you need at least Clomid for PCT.
4. If you have the money and a good source for MK 677 I’d use that too, all the way through PCT and maybe a few more weeks after.

The other dudes here may have a different take. But I just had a successful run, and felt great through PCT and held onto a lot of my gains....

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did the biopsy results indicate? As a side note: PSA rise with TRT usually happens quickly at first and then PSA levels out. Dr Abraham Morgentaler has researched this for 30 years and shows a graph showing this phenomenon:

I hate it when doctors jump to conclusions on PSA. In fact, a biopsy should be only done as a last resort. There are MRI and ultrasound methods that they could have used to look at the prostate. A biopsy can result in sexual distinction, urinary issues and it’s very invasive.

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
What did the biopsy results indicate? As a side note: PSA rise with TRT usually happens quickly at first and then PSA levels out. Dr Abraham Morgentaler has researched this for 30 years and shows a graph showing this phenomenon:

I hate it when doctors jump to conclusions on PSA. In fact, a biopsy should be only done as a last resort. There are MRI and ultrasound methods that they could have used to look at the prostate. A biopsy can result in sexual distinction, urinary issues and it’s very invasive.
Yeah after the biopsy they said everything is ok. They also did say psa levels likely only increased because of the trt in the first place. But he wouldn't sign off on me getting my injections again without a biopsy.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah after the biopsy they said everything is ok. They also did say psa levels likely only increased because of the trt in the first place. But he wouldn't sign off on me getting my injections again without a biopsy.
I would run from this doctor.

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
Well the place I get my shots from set it up for me. He's been a urologist for decades, so I kinda just trusted what I was told. So any suggestions on what to do as far as keeping my blood work levels low enough to stay on testosterone without messing up my sarm cycle?

Jcc7220

Awards
So I started running lgd im in my second week I’m at 6mg a day.
Ok so after research I realize that it suppress testosterone while on cycle not only off cycle. Now even though you’ve replaced with an androgen supplement wouldn’t sarms work better while on TRT.

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
So I started running lgd im in my second week I’m at 6mg a day.
Ok so after research I realize that it suppress testosterone while on cycle not only off cycle. Now even though you’ve replaced with an androgen supplement wouldn’t sarms work better while on TRT.
I'm at about 5 1/2 weeks right now and so far I've had a pretty good run. I started out at 193 lbs and as of yesterday I'm at 208. All major lifts have increased and over all I'm satisfied with the results. I talked with a girl who works at the docs office that I receive my TRT. I have my labs coming up on March 2nd, so I will have to stop my cycle 2 weeks earlier than I had originally planned so that I am suppressed when they check my levels. I'm trying to get them to up my testosterone from 145, to 200 a week and if my numbers are low enough than they will. After this set of labs it will be 12 weeks before my next ones. Then i will be able to extend the cycle durations without any problems.

Jcc7220

Awards
I'm at about 5 1/2 weeks right now and so far I've had a pretty good run. I started out at 193 lbs and as of yesterday I'm at 208. All major lifts have increased and over all I'm satisfied with the results. I talked with a girl who works at the docs office that I receive my TRT. I have my labs coming up on March 2nd, so I will have to stop my cycle 2 weeks earlier than I had originally planned so that I am suppressed when they check my levels. I'm trying to get them to up my testosterone from 145, to 200 a week and if my numbers are low enough than they will. After this set of labs it will be 12 weeks before my next ones. Then i will be able to extend the cycle durations without any problems.
I’d be careful inconsistency with your labs will tell them your abusing hormones.
So you are on TRT ok, I’m not an concerned about LGD without it you think I’ll be ok?

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
I’d be careful inconsistency with your labs will tell them your abusing hormones.
So you are on TRT ok, I’m not an concerned about LGD without it you think I’ll be ok?
IMO, yes you should be.

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
Dude, that mk-677 though. Listen to flanders, that **** will make you hungry af!
I've never tried mk-677 but i won't lie it would be nice to have something help increase my appetite. I feel like I'm force feeding myself in the mornings when I wake up

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
IMO, yes you should be.
Time out. I'm not quite sure what question you're asking, are you asking me if lgd is suppressive? Regardless of trt it's still going to be suppressive unless you have something and place for PCT to jump start your natural production of testosterone after coming off cycle

Jcc7220

Awards
I’m talking about while on cycle, like you don’t take something like tren/Deca without testosterone because it suppresses your natural test production. So since LGD suppresses your natural test production shouldn’t you replace with test while on cycle. Even though it’s a slight suppression at least at 10mg’s or less over 10mg’s and LGD will completely shut you down

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've never tried mk-677 but i won't lie it would be nice to have something help increase my appetite. I feel like I'm force feeding myself in the mornings when I wake up
Add some coconut oil to your shakes, throw in high calorie nuts like almonds. Eat more peanut butter, these things are calories dense and could easily put you where you need to be.

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
I’m talking about while on cycle, like you don’t take something like tren/Deca without testosterone because it suppresses your natural test production. So since LGD suppresses your natural test production shouldn’t you replace with test while on cycle. Even though it’s a slight suppression at least at 10mg’s or less over 10mg’s and LGD will completely shut you down
Ok I got U now, yes u should. Ur results will always be better with a test base, but i have read studies where individuals ran lgd solo and with proper pct were able to retain their results. I haven't had to deal worry about it, because of the trt and hcg.

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
Add some coconut oil to your shakes, throw in high calorie nuts like almonds. Eat more peanut butter, these things are calories dense and could easily put you where you need to be.
As far as the shakes go, I do 1/2 oats, peanut butter, banana, and protein powder first thing in the morning and right before bed. The protien is dymatize elite xt. So the casein helps while im asleep. Each shake comes out to over 600 calories and seems well balanced