Yates tests out green 20x kratom from straight up kratom

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Yates tests out green 20x kratom from straight up kratom

Straightupkratom.com was nice enough to let me try out 10g of their new 20x kratom!
    Name:  2062FC37-A98F-4C4B-A5E2-75955A0C9464.jpeg
Views: 357
Size:  60.5 KB

Package came fast and was discreet, was packed tight and bag/label look professional. I weighed the contents and the 10g bag was exactly 10g so that’s always a plus! I like getting what I pay for.
    Name:  DFD1F154-7144-40F0-840D-D9410C4C2B4A.jpeg
Views: 331
Size:  60.3 KB

Took half a gram today, ate it straight since it tastes good, and effects were consistent with other 20x extracts I’ve used in the past. Definitely a strong extract and worth the money in my opinion. I’m going to increase my dose a little bit over the next couple of days and also have some 50x from another company I plan on comparing this to just for the fun of it. Is it really over twice as strong mg to mg? We shall find out soon
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

2. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Straightupkratom.com was nice enough to let me try out 10g of their new 20x kratom!
    Name:  2062FC37-A98F-4C4B-A5E2-75955A0C9464.jpeg
Views: 357
Size:  60.5 KB

Package came fast and was discreet, was packed tight and bag/label look professional. I weighed the contents and the 10g bag was exactly 10g so thatís always a plus! I like getting what I pay for.
    Name:  DFD1F154-7144-40F0-840D-D9410C4C2B4A.jpeg
Views: 331
Size:  60.3 KB

Took half a gram today, ate it straight since it tastes good, and effects were consistent with other 20x extracts Iíve used in the past. Definitely a strong extract and worth the money in my opinion. Iím going to increase my dose a little bit over the next couple of days and also have some 50x from another company I plan on comparing this to just for the fun of it. Is it really over twice as strong mg to mg? We shall find out soon
    Kratom resin??? The heck you do with it? I drink the powder... Taste like crap but the maeng da is a great mood lifter and the Bali is a nice chill. I've tried their so called "super concentrated" strains. Waste of money didn't notice a difference
    •   

3. I am in to follow Yates! I definitely enjoy Kratom but I havenít tried the resin.

4. In on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

5. Welcome guys! Thanks for joining!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Kratom resin??? The heck you do with it? I drink the powder... Taste like crap but the maeng da is a great mood lifter and the Bali is a nice chill. I've tried their so called "super concentrated" strains. Waste of money didn't notice a difference
    You can break it down in a hot drink like tea or coffee but I like to just chew it up and swallow. Kratom powder tastes like crap but this stuff isn’t bad at all. So far, this resin is worth the extra money just in its strength compared to normal kratom but the convenience and ease of taking the extracts is the biggest plus imo

7. Ate a gram today and effects were excellent. This seems to be the sweet spot for me. I got some 50x extract from another company today that I will dose a gram of tomorrow to compare effects. Also have some 20x from a 3rd company I will be comparing as well. I don’t sell dreams so will give my honest opinion no matter what the outcome.

8. Subadub. Always been interested in Kratom but have yet to pull the trigger.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

9. Do you feel like extracts give you quicker tolerance compared to plain leaf?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Subadub. Always been interested in Kratom but have yet to pull the trigger.
    Ditto...

11. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Do you feel like extracts give you quicker tolerance compared to plain leaf?
    I’ve never used it steadily like this before so will try to answer that question before I wrap this log up.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    It’s great for mild pain relief and can give you a good energy boost or can really help with sleep depending on strain, dose, and your personal reaction to it. The extracts usually give me an initial energy boost and motivation/focus the first 6 to 8 hours and as it winds down I feel relaxed and ready sleep. This isn’t something you want to use consistently for long periods of time because it can be habit forming and nobody wants a monkey on their back. Hope this helps homie

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    If you get a chance, I would say to try it out. I am a fan of greens because they offer a nice balance of mood uplift, energy, and euphoria. Reds are also great, and I can take less of them. Much more euphoric and relaxing, so I enjoy it a couple of nights during the week when it's been particularly stressful at work. Makes you just not feel bothered at all.

14. So.....the 50x I got is less strong than this 20x from straight up kratom. Another thumbs up for straight up.

15. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    So.....the 50x I got is less strong than this 20x from straight up kratom. Another thumbs up for straight up.
    I had some supposed 50x powder that wasn't as good as this either imo.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

16. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    So.....the 50x I got is less strong than this 20x from straight up kratom. Another thumbs up for straight up.
    I have zero affiliation with Straightup, but I 100% believe this because I bought from 2 other companies to compare and the results just weren’t the same. Not a resin or extract, but nonetheless they just weren’t as good.

17. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Thx bud. I'm going to see if they have what I need for my stuff. Still need to find a good source and seems you have found one. Ty for keeping us informed. And you'll be the first to try it once I have it completed. Have most ingredients. Take care

18. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Ate a gram today and effects were excellent. This seems to be the sweet spot for me. I got some 50x extract from another company today that I will dose a gram of tomorrow to compare effects. Also have some 20x from a 3rd company I will be comparing as well. I donít sell dreams so will give my honest opinion no matter what the outcome.
    This is the best line i ever heard!!! I love it!!
    yates this is a reason i chose you!
    Thank you for the log and great review!
    StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order
    https://straightupkratom.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    This is the best line i ever heard!!! I love it!!
    yates this is a reason i chose you!
    Thank you for the log and great review!
    Thank you for the good product. You’ve earned a customer for sure

20. Been cruising at a gram because I don’t see any reason to go any higher. I’m having all the positive effects without any of the negative sides from overdosing such as nausea and/or loss of appetite. Have a few more days left then will be wrapping this thing up. I really don’t have anything negative to say so expect a positive final review. Until then, I plan to carry on at a gram to see if I notice any diminishing effects as discussed earlier in this log.

21. Still using this product consistently every day and energy during the day has been increased as well as sleep has been improved. Really haven’t experienced any decrease in effects day to day, should remain consistent until the end of this bag. I’m sure if I continued much longer that overall effects would decrease at this 1 gram dose and I would need to up it. I just started a blast a few days ago and have been beating myself up in my basement gym so straight up kratom 20x has been really nice to have. Usually take it with my pwo drink about 45 minutes before I walk downstairs and that seems to be perfect for when it’s starting to kick in. Getting your heart rate up seems to kick this stuff in even harder.

22. Have been thinking about making a tincture with this kratom resin, I have some really high quality black pepper extract as well as some grapefruit extract ( piperine and dhmb for all you supplement guys ) and want to see if I can increase effectiveness. Anyone tried this before? Any input about it from anyone?

23. Grabbed some supplies for this trial this morning from straight up, they have 26% off right now with code new26 so got 40$ off this order
    Name:  D7AEC926-D682-4891-BC4D-C02757DBB7B2.jpeg
Views: 175
Size:  63.5 KB
    @chemjr I grabbed you a bag of red for your stuff bro and will ship as soon as it lands. Merry Christmas my brother

24. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Grabbed some supplies for this trial this morning from straight up, they have 26% off right now with code new26 so got 40$ off this order
    Name:  D7AEC926-D682-4891-BC4D-C02757DBB7B2.jpeg
Views: 175
Size:  63.5 KB
    @chemjr I grabbed you a bag of red for your stuff bro and will ship as soon as it lands. Merry Christmas my brother
    My man! Thx a lot bro, as always you are a stand up guy.

Ps- got a lil resin for myself and Damn that stuff is fire. Highly recommended.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ďHoly Kratom Batm*n, this rockís STRAIGHT UP 20xĒ(Sponsored)
    By bloodnthunder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-12-2018, 12:59 AM
  2. StraightUpKratom's GREEN 20X RESIN Sample Log From Sdog
    By Sdog77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-18-2017, 09:50 PM
  3. GS gets 20x better w Straight up Resin
    By Godstrength in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-16-2017, 09:14 PM
  4. Tendonitis from straight bar curls