Evomuse Hypernova (unsponsored)

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Stats
Age 25, weight 207.6 as of this morning, bf 25+%?

Before starting hypernova, I have had a consistent program to cut body fat for 13 weeks. Started Sept. 21 at 237.2 lbs; feel like I have both nutrition and training down properly. Goal is to run Evomuse's Hypernova for 6 months straight and taper to maintence at 3 times a week depending on progress. Will be applying to stomach, lower back, and whatever muscle group I'm working on that day. Two pumps pre morning workout and two pumps at night after I shower. Plan on providing updated photos weekly or bi weekly.

Goal is to get as lean as possible while maintaining strength.

Working out 4x a week rep range is 8-12 reps and doing cardio at 4.5 mph for 12 mins.

Calories are 2500, macros are 224g protein, 210 carbs and 85 fat. Don't plan to make changes to work out or calories unless progress stalls. Just using Staples for supplements one scoop of xtend bcaa during workout, 5 grams of creatine post workout and 75 g from protein powder a day

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Screenshot_20171218-054050-768x1365.png
Screenshot_20171218-054019-768x1365.png
Screenshot_20171218-053946-768x1365.png

First application this morning two pumps on stomach and lower back, shook well and applied and dried within a minute. Nice cool feeling. Off day today. Will be doing chest and tris tomorrow.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Interested to see what this does for you. And admirable to not put cut on hold for the holidays or in this weather.

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
Subbed. I'm going to pick some of this up after the holidays if dsade has any left

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Interested to see what this does for you. And admirable to not put cut on hold for the holidays or in this weather.
I do plan on enjoying some treats during Christmas but don't plan on going overboard with it. Been following a 85/15 rule when consuming calories.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do plan on enjoying some treats during Christmas but don't plan on going overboard with it. Been following a 85/15 rule when consuming calories.
Yea don’t overdo it. If you’re anything like me the more treats I give myself the more I want. I’ve been able to convince myself I’m bulking so it’s cool lol. But even bulking I gotta scale it down a bit. Ex. I had 2 Paula’s pb angel creams in the first half a d 2 cannolis in the second half of the bills game yesterday. Thank god I don’t drink lol

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Yea don’t overdo it. If you’re anything like me the more treats I give myself the more I want. I’ve been able to convince myself I’m bulking so it’s cool lol. But even bulking I gotta scale it down a bit. Ex. I had 2 Paula’s pb angel creams in the first half a d 2 cannolis in the second half of the bills game yesterday. Thank god I don’t drink lol
Love Paula's donuts been a couple months since having them; couldn't agree more appreciate the advice. I can get out of hand especially ice cream, don't even think about it twice but understand to get results have to control urges for sweets and such. Yea have my meals planned out for Christmas; some lo mein made at home with beef tenderloin and snack wise some lake effect ice cream, Christmas crack and tater tots with queso and beef. Then be back to eating the regular meals I have everyday.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love Paula's donuts been a couple months since having them; couldn't agree more appreciate the advice. I can get out of hand especially ice cream, don't even think about it twice but understand to get results have to control urges for sweets and such. Yea have my meals planned out for Christmas; some lo mein made at home with beef tenderloin and snack wise some lake effect ice cream, Christmas crack and tater tots with queso and beef. Then be back to eating the regular meals I have everyday.
Sounds like u have a solid plan. Forgot where u mentioned you’re at in another thread. I’m In kenmore, if u live nearby give me a shout sometime maybe we can get a session in.

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like u have a solid plan. Forgot where u mentioned you’re at in another thread. I’m In kenmore, if u live nearby give me a shout sometime maybe we can get a session in.
I'm in Cattaraugus county between Springville and Ellicottville; sounds good to me we can get a session in I work in Hamburg so certainly figure something out .

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in Cattaraugus county between Springville and Ellicottville; sounds good to me we can get a session in I work in Hamburg so certainly figure something out .
Used to work out that way running phone book distribution. Now I don’t feel as bad about this snow garbage, u guys get hit way harder than we do. Sounds good we’ll figure a good time out after the holidays.

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Supernova before gym one pump chest and one pump stomach. Repeat tonight. Gym incline barbell press, bench press 4 set 8-12 (1 min rest). Incline dumbbell press super set with incline skull crushers 4 sets 8-12. Tricep rope extension and tricep pushdowns 5 sets 8-12 reps (30 sec rest). Cardio usual 4.5 mph for 12 mins. Dont know if it was just hot in gym or the effects of supernova but today I was sweating more profusely.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In on this - excited about this one, can't wait to get my bottles and try myself.

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Lateish gym session, applied hypernova- two pumps to stomach area this morning and two pumps to back and stomach after gym session and a shower.

Back and bi's 4 sets of 8-12 unless specified

Pullups 4 sets to failure mostly 3-7 reps
Supersetted with bicep curls on cables

Barbell rows supersetted with lat pulldowns

Dumbell rows
Supersetted with dumbbell curls

Woke up this morning feeling some what lighter sitting at 205lb and felt less bloated all day (always a problem even when eating whole foods). Keeping my eye out to see if Hypernova is the culprit ;). Too early to tell but if recent logs of last version of this product have produced amazing results wouldnt expect anything less from hypernova.

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Day off from gym today applied usual two pumps in am to stomach area then pm after shower one pump to stomach one pump to chest. Not much to state today but will check in tomorrow have shoulder, traps and forearms tomorrow.

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Hypernova in am one pump to stomach one pump to shoulders and traps. Repeated tonight after I showered.

Gym- shoulder traps 4 sets of 8-12
Shoulders
Standing military press
Reverse pec deck flye
Seated dumbell press
Upright rows close grip

Traps
Far grip upright rows
Farmers walk till failure
Dumbell shrugs

Overall I feel tighter less bloated since starting hypernova. Body temp all day has increased and sweating more all day even without exercise just more pronounced during. I enjoy the pm dose of hypernova the sensation is relaxing and usually puts me right to sleep ha.

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Off day today from gym. Applied 2 pumps to stomach. Family function be here late so plan on showering late tonight and applying 1 pump to chest and 1 pump to stomach before bed.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Picked up 2 bottles should have them by the 26th

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love SuperNova, haven't tried HyperNova yet. My only issue is it keeps staining my shirts. I wait until it completely dries, it's like it makes me sweat so much and the SN comes off.

Have you noticed that? Maybe I apply too much?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love SuperNova, haven't tried HyperNova yet. My only issue is it keeps staining my shirts. I wait until it completely dries, it's like it makes me sweat so much and the SN comes off.

Have you used any from the pump bottles? Matt just sent me two betas of the Hypernova and the first application had me extremely impressed. I haven't used Supernova in a little while and I know he improved the carrier and started using the pump bottle.

This stuff, at least after 2 applications, dries better, isn't as sticky and is much easier to measure with the pumps. Two pumps and no guessing. I think I often applied too much and it would clump up, be all sticky, and stain shirts. I think it is a solid improvement.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you used any from the pump bottles? Matt just sent me two betas of the Hypernova and the first application had me extremely impressed. I haven't used Supernova in a little while and I know he improved the carrier and started using the pump bottle.

This stuff, at least after 2 applications, dries better, isn't as sticky and is much easier to measure with the pumps. Two pumps and no guessing. I think I often applied too much and it would clump up, be all sticky, and stain shirts. I think it is a solid improvement.
I did get the pump bottle. I think I used way more than 2 squirts. I'll try less.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did get the pump bottle. I think I used way more than 2 squirts. I'll try less.
Lmao, gotta get as much fat burning goodness as you can!

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established

I have had no issues to be honest I use a nitrile gloves and rub it in till it is dry and even when I don't shower before it leaves that cooling sensation at least in my experience doing that

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Gym session done applied 2 pumps pre workout one to legs other to stomach. Leg day today consisted of 4 sets of 8-12

Squats supersetted with calf raises sitting down
Hack squat supersetted with standing calf raises
Deadlifts
Leg extension supersetted with hamstring curls.

Week one complete of hypernova. Can't wait for weeks and months to come overall feel tighter all around and weigh in average this week was 205.7 lb so on track to continue cut smoothly. Hopefully everyone enjoys their holiday. Will post post updated pics tomorrow as well as my workout. Thanks to anyone that is following and others that will join later down the road. Should be nothing than an amazing turnout from this product.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gym session done applied 2 pumps pre workout one to legs other to stomach. Leg day today consisted of 4 sets of 8-12

Squats supersetted with calf raises sitting down
Hack squat supersetted with standing calf raises
Deadlifts
Leg extension supersetted with hamstring curls.

Week one complete of hypernova. Can't wait for weeks and months to come overall feel tighter all around and weigh in average this week was 205.7 lb so on track to continue cut smoothly. Hopefully everyone enjoys their holiday. Will post post updated pics tomorrow as well as my workout. Thanks to anyone that is following and others that will join later down the road. Should be nothing than an amazing turnout from this product.
Merry Christmas Timmy8888 - I just got a couple bottles of this myself and can't wait to see what it does. Keep up the good work!

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20171225_071340_crop_330x576.jpg
IMG_20171225_071343_crop_201x470.jpg
IMG_20171225_071346_crop_310x629.jpg

Photos from am, fiance was being lazy so my intention was not for them to be sloppy. Still need alot of improvements but heading in right direction.

Gym chest Tris pre workout 2 pumps supernova 1 pump chest 1 pump stomach.
Workout consisted of 4 sets of 8-12

Incline bench press
Bench press
Incline dumbbell press supersetted with incline skull crushers
Dips
Rope extensions supersetted with cable flyes.

Repeat hypernova dose in pm.

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 158671View attachment 158672 View attachment 158673
Photos from am, fiance was being lazy so my intention was not for them to be sloppy. Still need alot of improvements but heading in right direction.

Gym chest Tris pre workout 2 pumps supernova 1 pump chest 1 pump stomach.
Workout consisted of 4 sets of 8-12

Incline bench press
Bench press
Incline dumbbell press supersetted with incline skull crushers
Dips
Rope extensions supersetted with cable flyes.

Repeat hypernova dose in pm.

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
So with Christmas festivities I ate a little above the 2500 calories but didnt go crazy eating everything in site, wish I could have ;-). Ended up at 207.6 lbs this morning, have to contribute this to the abundance of sodium and carbs I ate yesterday. So no worries back on track with macros.

Usual routine hypernova one pump to stomach one pump t back preworkout, repeated after pm shower

Gym back and bis 4 sets of 8-12

Pullups till failure supersetted with bicep curls on cables machine.
Chinups to failure supersetted with dumbbell rows
Barbell curls supersetted with lat pulldowns
Bent over barbell rows supersetted with dumbbell curls.

L

Lendo

Awards
In...

because I planned on buying this within the next 2-4 weeks...and because i have same bodytype as timmy8888

will be including another oral thermogenic with my Evomuse Hypernova...

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Off today from gym applied in am 1 pump to chest one to stomach then pm after shower 2 pumps stomach. So noticed since beginning more sweating; more prominent in armpit area. Going to have to invest in some more plain white t shirts. Body temp is noticeably increased even hours after application.

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Hypernova applied am to 1 pump to shoulder and traps and 1 pump to stomach. Pm application 1 pump to stomach 1 pump to forearms. Gym consisted of shoulders, traps and forearms. Exercise consisted of 4 sets of 8-12

Standing military press
Dumbell shoulder press supersetted with dumbell shrugs.
Upright rows close grip supersetted with barbell shrugs
Upright rows wide grip supersetted with reverse pec deck fly
Farmers walk till failure
Reverse barbell curls
Plate holds

L

Lendo

Awards
How are you feeling?

Any noticeable results/side effects (positive or negative)?

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
How are you feeling?

Any noticeable results/side effects (positive or negative)?
Overall feel tighter less bloated which I get very easily. No side effects what so ever. If it makes any since to anyone the fat seems less dense still noticeable (loose) then before I started. My assumption would be the product is at work. From a fat burning stand point I believe it's too soon to tell at least for myself being only week two it's takes time for me to notice visual changes since I see myself everyday. If anything noticed my fiance has stated my love handles have slimmed down and chest has a fuller feel less saggy since starting.
Weight still coming off easily mind you all together going into fourth month of cutting only at gym 4x a week with cardio at 4x week for 12 min at a brisk walk pace and still consuming 2500 calories a day since beginning. Diet is important so alot of factors play into losing fat and I believe with diet and training in check along with hypernova im going to look alot better than I have before (I have been at 185lbs this past year wish I would have taken photos but have some of me at 190 lbs so I will post side by sides when I get to that weight again).

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday and today off from gym. Applications same both days am 2 pumps to stomach and pm after shower 1 pump chest 1 pump stomach. My last post gave most of thoughts of product and or fat loss so far going to be patient because I have a lot of fat to drop off my frame. Hopefully next couple weeks and on is where this product is going to shine

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Hypernova am 1 pump stomach one to legs.

Average weigh in this week was 206.4 lbs. It is an increase overall since last week, was holding onto water weight for a couple days after Christmas. Everything has and will be in check and won't let the scale deter me because I know visual changes say it all.

Workout legs 4 sets of 8-12
Squats supersetted with sitting calf raises
Deadlift supersetted with standing calf raises
Leg press
Hamstring curls
Leg extension
Romanian deadlift

I will post updated progress photo tomorrow in am.

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Screenshot_20180101-080735-600x1067.png
Screenshot_20180101-080815-600x1067.png
Screenshot_20180101-080755-600x1067.png
pics from am I know not the best pictures lighting isn't the greatest. Sitting at 205.7 lbs this morning so way things look overall weight should be lower this week.

Thoughts so far after week 2 of hypernova, noticed increased fullness in arms and chest is coming in assuming less fat carried in that area compared to my stomach. I hold most of my fat there and know will take the longest to trim that area

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Off of gym today hypernova after shower 2 pumps to stomach.

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Hypernova am dose 1 pump chest 1 pump stomach

Gym workout chest tri
Incline bench press
Bench press
Incline dumbbell press supersetted with skull crushers
Dumbell chest press supersetted with dips
Rope extensions
Tricep pushdowns

Pm hypernova after shower 2 pumps stomach. Noticed stomach fat feels alot less dense compared to last couple weeks. Its almost looser in a sense not as tight overall; taking it as the saying goes look worse before you look better and the product working it's magic.

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to post last night hypernova dosage am yesterday 1 pump to back, 1 pump to stomach

Gym workout back, bi's usual 4 sets 8-12 unless specified

Pullups till failure between 4-7 supersetted with cable bicep curls
Chin-ups till failure
Bent over row supersetted with preacher curls
Barbell rows supersetted with barbell
Lat pulldowns

Pm hypernova dosage yesterday after shower 2 pumps stomach

Today off from gym am dose supernova 1 pump stomach 1 pump chest.

Pm dose later tonight after shower with be 2 pumps stomach

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Quick update weight is still coming off, with no changes to my regimen. Average weigh in this week so far is 205 lb should be lower by Sunday. Sweating is still present (armpit area especially even with cardio being minimal and light intensity.) Visual changes are minimal from my point of view if things I have noticed is leaning in stomach area; pant size has dropped from 36 without a belt to 34(snug fit, not sure waist size but know when I started couldn't even fit into 34).

Guess I should have added this is beginning of one of my goals is to do this cut slow at least in my eyes and aim for a .8 to 2lb at most weight loss a week. Within the 6 month period of using hypernova goal weight is 170lbs or get as close to 12 percent body fat as possible. Have a long road ahead still.

D

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Quick update weight is still coming off, with no changes to my regimen. Average weigh in this week so far is 205 lb should be lower by Sunday. Sweating is still present (armpit area especially even with cardio being minimal and light intensity.) Visual changes are minimal from my point of view if things I have noticed is leaning in stomach area; pant size has dropped from 36 without a belt to 34(snug fit, not sure waist size but know when I started couldn't even fit into 34).

Guess I should have added this is beginning of one of my goals is to do this cut slow at least in my eyes and aim for a .8 to 2lb at most weight loss a week. Within the 6 month period of using hypernova goal weight is 170lbs or get as close to 12 percent body fat as possible. Have a long road ahead still.
Good idea, I was able to start my hypernova and brite a few days ago and plan to run a slow but steady fat loss diet too. Keep up the log and hard work!

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's dosage 1 pump stomach 1 pump shoulders, traps
Pm dosage was 2 pumps stomach

Gym workout Friday was shoulders traps and forearms
Standing military press supersetted with wide grip upright rows
Dumbell shoulder press supersetted with dumbell shrugs
Front lateral raise with dumbells supersetted with farmers walk till failure
Reverse pec dec flye supersetted with reverse barbell curls
Barbell shrugs

Hypernova dosage today 1 pump chest 1 pump stomach
Pm dosage 2 pumps stomach
Off from gym today

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
IMG955914.jpg
IMG955919.jpg
IMG955917_crop_256x424.jpg

Usually do pictures tomorrow, but was a little excited this week due to what I felt as some visual improvements were made, had pictures done yesterday long day and forgot to post them last night. So changes in about 5 days since last photos. Average weigh in was at 204.8 lb this week. Felt like there was some improvement this week starting at the stomach. Everything seems tighter and noticably leaner even lower abdomen fat has looked like it has shrunk a small amount. My critic (fiance) has noticed more definition coming in the chest and stomach so I take that as a plus as well. So overall for week three I would say for myself is when this product starts to show visible changes and showing the potential it has.

T

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Hypernova dose in am 1 to legs, 1 to stomach. Pm dose repeat after shower
Leg day
Squats supersetted with standing calf raises
Deadlift supersetted with seated calf raises
Leg press supersetted with hamstring curls
Romanian deadlift