It’s “Testurrection” Time (sponsored log)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would like to thank cheftepesh1 and the team from Muscle Research for the opportunity to log Testurrection.
Here is what came with my bottle:

I started today with the suggested dose of 3 in the morning and will take 3 in the evening. I will follow this protocol until the bottle is empty.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Final review of Testurrection.

I am thankful that I had the opportunity to use this over the past month. Sadly, I have been sick the entire time. I’m afraid this may have impacted my experience. I was hoping for an increase in energy , libido and strength. I also think it was good to use after having been on a few different PH cycles to help with any organ issues that may have occurred. What did I experience? Slight libido increase and my strength maintained and new PR’s were reached, as my log shows. I am happy about these results, especially while being pretty sick the entire time. I’m still not 100%, but getting there.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On this. Let the gains begin.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Why the need for liver, cardiovascular and prostate support?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in to follow...good luck!!!:wavey:

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Why the need for liver, cardiovascular and prostate support?
I ran several different ph cycles up until a few months ago and It’s possible that my liver, prostate and cardiovascular health was effected in some way. I can’t say for sure. I’m interested to see how this will help as it relates to energy, sleep, recovery and libido.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran several different ph cycles up until a few months ago and It’s possible that my liver, prostate and cardiovascular health was effected in some way. I can’t say for sure. I’m interested to see how this will help as it relates to energy, sleep, recovery and libido.
:yeah:

good answer!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I was hoping Testurrection might help with sleep and it may be to soon to tell, but last night I had some of the weirdest dreams. For example: I dreamed a giant gorilla was madly in love with Superman and was meeting him in a cave for who knows what.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was hoping Testurrection might help with sleep and it may be to soon to tell, but last night I had some of the weirdest dreams. For example: I dreamed a giant gorilla was madly in love with Superman and was meeting him in a cave for who knows what.
yup...that definitely qualifies as a weird dream, lol.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nothing new to report at the moment.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Update: Day Friday on Testurrection
- Bodyweight still 178lbs
- Sleep may be slightly better, hard to tell for sure
- Today I hit 2 PR’s :
1.) military press: 150lbs for 6
2.) deadlifts: 325 for 7
- I most excited about the deadlifts because I have been very weak here. My back has been tight and I slightly pulled my back on the past 2 Friday’s that I trained deadlifts. Today my back felt great! I hit my PR on military press and went right into deadlifts. After the 7th rep I still felt great and maybe could have pushed out a couple more. I was happy with 7 and no pain, so I stopped.
- Is this Testurrection? I’m not sure. Still to early to tell. Let’s see what the next few weeks have for me :)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: Day Friday on Testurrection
- Bodyweight still 178lbs
- Sleep may be slightly better, hard to tell for sure
- Today I hit 2 PR’s :
1.) military press: 150lbs for 6
2.) deadlifts: 325 for 7
- I most excited about the deadlifts because I have been very weak here. My back has been tight and I slightly pulled my back on the past 2 Friday’s that I trained deadlifts. Today my back felt great! I hit my PR on military press and went right into deadlifts. After the 7th rep I still felt great and maybe could have pushed out a couple more. I was happy with 7 and no pain, so I stopped.
- Is this Testurrection? I’m not sure. Still to early to tell. Let’s see what the next few weeks have for me :)
Hmmm Testurrection and prs.... Very very interesting

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hmmm Testurrection and prs.... Very very interesting
I’m not sure if it’s the Testurrection to be honest. I’m just trying to show the facts of the day. I think it will take a couple of weeks to know better.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 5 update
- Bodyweight is up to 180lbs
- Strength is up slightly
- Sleep is good
- I started not feeling so well yesterday afternoon. Like a head cold was beginning
- I feel worse today
- I’m hoping Testurrection will help kick this cold by tomorrow
- This weeks training is a deload week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 update
- Bodyweight is up to 180lbs
- Strength is up slightly
- Sleep is good
- I started not feeling so well yesterday afternoon. Like a head cold was beginning
- I feel worse today
- I’m hoping Testurrection will help kick this cold by tomorrow
- This weeks training is a deload week.
I hear ya...sick people all around me, I've been lucky so far-tis the season, lol.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thankfully, I do feel much better this morning. This is a deload week for me and next week will be spotty due to travel.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thankfully, I do feel much better this morning. This is a deload week for me and next week will be spotty due to travel.
glad you are feeling better!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
NIce log so far. Hope the travel goes well.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nothing new to report. I thought I was getting better, but this cold keeps changing directions on me. It’s pretty much a head cold. I think it’s effecting my energy for the day. It’s hard to tell if Testurrection is doing anything. It’s only been about a week. Let’s keep going and see what happens

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everyone I know is getting that cold that doesn't go away. Feel better.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Everyone I know is getting that cold that doesn't go away. Feel better.
Thanks. My wife is sick as well. We are pretty pathetic at the moment. Hopefully we are better for Christmas

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Christmas went well, except for me being sick through it. We returned home yesterday and I went to bed. I’m feeling slightly better this morning. I’m planning to hold a demo at Albany Strength gym tonight and am hoping to feel well enough to get a workout in.

I can’t say for sure how Testurrection has benefited me. My lifts were pretty good before I got sick. I am interested to see how they are if I can train today. Libido is slightly increased, even while sick. No change in energy, probably because I’m sick. It seems that my being sick could be effecting the results of Testurrection.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Christmas went well, except for me being sick through it. We returned home yesterday and I went to bed. I’m feeling slightly better this morning. I’m planning to hold a demo at Albany Strength gym tonight and am hoping to feel well enough to get a workout in.

I can’t say for sure how Testurrection has benefited me. My lifts were pretty good before I got sick. I am interested to see how they are if I can train today. Libido is slightly increased, even while sick. No change in energy, probably because I’m sick. It seems that my being sick could be effecting the results of Testurrection.
hope you are well soon mark!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Happy New Year! I’m finally feeling better. Not 100%, but getting there. I had a pretty good workout on Friday. Nothing heavy though. I will get back to my normal routine tomorrow. I will start a second cycle of Wendler 5/3/1. I haven’t noticed much in my use of Testurrection. Sadly, I have been sick during most of its use. Libido may be increased slightly, but that’s all. I am not finished with the bottle yet. I will continue to update until it’s empty.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to see your health is coming back.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 23 of Testurrection
- Bodyweight 177lbs
- I have been sick for most of the 23 days. I still have a lingering cough, but I’m not to bad otherwise.
- I have had a slight increase in libido
- My training and strength: I have not been as consistent as I would have liked because of sickness and travel, but my PR’s increased all through my training (Wendler’s 5/3/1). This week I started cycle 2 and week 1 of the 5/3/1 and got 10 reps at 140lbs on military press and 12 reps at 300lbs on deadlift. These are new PR’s, after a week off and sickness.
- I haven’t noticed any help by way of my health, endurance or energy.
- My strength has maintained and increased through sickness and time off.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 23 of Testurrection
- Bodyweight 177lbs
- I have been sick for most of the 23 days. I still have a lingering cough, but I’m not to bad otherwise.
- I have had a slight increase in libido
- My training and strength: I have not been as consistent as I would have liked because of sickness and travel, but my PR’s increased all through my training (Wendler’s 5/3/1). This week I started cycle 2 and week 1 of the 5/3/1 and got 10 reps at 140lbs on military press and 12 reps at 300lbs on deadlift. These are new PR’s, after a week off and sickness.
- I haven’t noticed any help by way of my health, endurance or energy.
- My strength has maintained and increased through sickness and time off.
Seems that these colds are going around. At least you were able to pull something out of this run.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Final review posted as second post in this log.