StraightUpKratom's GREEN 20X RESIN Sample Log From Sdog

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
What up good peeps!

Shoutout to macedog24 for choosing me as one of their sample loggers for their Green 20x Resin. You can find this here:https://straightupkratom.com

Looks like my package arrived over the weekend, so I will be updating this with pictures and first dosing when I get back in town on 12/13 (two days).

Can't wait and thanks again macedog24!

Update you guys in a few..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, let’s get this party started! Here’s what came and as you can see, this really is brick resin. Very dense. Has a nice mocha type aroma to it too. Now, I didn’t even think about this, but I have no way to measure less than 1 gram, so I will be estimating .5 for first dosage tonight. Going to drop a small chuck into a cup of water and heat it up like a tea.

Stay tuned

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so here's an early check in.

First impressions: The taste is mild but pleasant. I used a microwave to heat my water and would most defiantly worked better with actual boiling water to dissolve the resin, but I expected that. Just spun it around and threw it back when near the end of the cup.

Best way to describe my feeling here is a calm alertness and mildly euphoric.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
So lastnight was pretty chill. Nice mood boost for sure and seems like I got to sleep quicker than usual, which is a huge plus and has been an area of concern for me.

Tonight I'm going to crank it up and double the dose I took lastnight to continue to test the waters.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so either the larger dose is more sedative, or I am just more tired this evening on a non workout day.

Very relaxed. Hopefully it puts me to sleep quickly tonight.

Report back tomorrow.

Peace

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Dosed about the same tonight that I did last evening and much less sedating tonight. Relaxing effects still very evident.

I liken the effects to the feeling after taking a hot shower.

Probably have enough left t the same dosage for 2 or 3 more nights to kinda give you an idea of what I'm taking.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, let’s get this party started! Here’s what came and as you can see, this really is brick resin. Very dense. Has a nice mocha type aroma to it too. Now, I didn’t even think about this, but I have no way to measure less than 1 gram, so I will be estimating .5 for first dosage tonight. Going to drop a small chuck into a cup of water and heat it up like a tea.

Stay tuned
No thats way to big...

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So lastnight was pretty chill. Nice mood boost for sure and seems like I got to sleep quicker than usual, which is a huge plus and has been an area of concern for me.

Tonight I'm going to crank it up and double the dose I took lastnight to continue to test the waters.
My sleep has been sensational on this! I absolutely love this.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Dosed about the same tonight around 8:30 before dinner.

Ate and just chilled out watching football. Same nice relaxation and tonight I'm thinking this stuff is sending me to bed early, which is more than ok with me.

Sleep has def been better the last few night on this stuff. I am also on MK, so that really pairs well for IGF-1 release benefit of being able to sleep more.

Goodnight good peeps!

Oh, and it looks like I have maybe 2 more nights worth at about the dose I've been taking.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I took the same dose lastnight before the Raiders - Cowboys game and just chilled out.

Had every intention to post an update lastnight after the game, however I am a Raiders fan and well....that ending....going online wasn't an option at that point. lol

So here I am tonight, took another dose 10 min ago and I have enough left for tomorrow night as well.

Cheers!