Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks macedog24 for the package.
Will be trying it solo and alongside leaf to see how it works.

https://straightupkratom.com/

Packaged arrived neat and discreet and contains 10g of the product. This is a green resin with a 20x potency factor.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interested to see how it goes!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken it once a big chunk like 2g lol I put a chunk in a cup and used my keurig (without any k cup). It dissolves easy and I mixed it w honey. Much easier to take than straight powder. I did notice some good effects but honestly took it too close to last regular dose of the leaf to really be able to tell effects solo. Ill try again tonight and report back.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cool...I can imagine it will be difficult at first to determine how much to take due to the increased concentration of alkaloids vs the powdered leaf products that many of us are more familiar with taking.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool...I can imagine it will be difficult at first to determine how much to take due to the increased concentration of alkaloids vs the powdered leaf products that many of us are more familiar with taking.
1gram should be good. Subbed! For results!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1gram should be good. Subbed! For results!
I have a fairly high tolerance. Took about 1.5 gs of the resin plus a heaping teaspoon of red Bali. The red is a slower strain so mixing it with the green I thought would give a nice balance. Definitely very good smooth clean energy feels really nice man. The green is more energizing and I definitely feel that from the resin. Nice mood boost.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes that's the dilemma. I cut my normal dose in half and added the resin. I think I got pretty close.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took about 2g solo yesterday. One of the things I really like about it is how easy it is to drink. Hot water and some honey it really is enjoyable. I was feeling sick when I took it and it definitely gave me the energy to push through and made me feel a little better. I took it solo so really getting a feel for how it works.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took about 2g solo yesterday. One of the things I really like about it is how easy it is to drink. Hot water and some honey it really is enjoyable. I was feeling sick when I took it and it definitely gave me the energy to push through and made me feel a little better. I took it solo so really getting a feel for how it works.
Are we not taking our immune support formula? :toothache:

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear! I took about 1gr last night, mixed with a lil honey and lemon juice.
Wow i felt relaxed and stressfree. Totally at ease. Yet i still helped my daughter with her math homework.. About an hr in and i was ready for bed...out... Lol.
Today i woke up and feet great. In a great mood . i love the the next day and how i wake up refreshed .

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we not taking our immune support formula? :toothache:
Lol actually I have been... I first got it last week thought it was better then got hit yesterday. Super virus is what they call these things. When your body starts to fight it off they mutate. Anyway I feel better today. And yes still taking the immune booster (immune support from Mr supps) lol Kids too, they're like germ machines. My son goes to school 2 days a week so not sure if he didn't just bring something different home.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear! I took about 1gr last night, mixed with a lil honey and lemon juice.
Wow i felt relaxed and stressfree. Totally at ease. Yet i still helped my daughter with her math homework.. About an hr in and i was ready for bed...out... Lol.
Today i woke up and feet great. In a great mood . i love the the next day and how i wake up refreshed .
Definitely helps w some good sleep. Do you know if they have a red rock or green only?

Got home from work threw a heaping tbl spoon of red Bali down the hatch and made up about 1.5g of the resin tea
Will report back shortly

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We need people to petition and write in. Last year there were over 100k people called or wrote in to the dea. Nothing close this year and it doesnt look good. We have to move fast or say farewell..
I hear ya man. On that note took my last dose 2g solo before going to watch the new Star Wars movie . It delivered well as usual. I think I'm going to put in an order for a couple of the reds. I saw they carry that as well in resin.

What's the code again macedog24