GS gets 20x better w Straight up Resin

1. GS gets 20x better w Straight up Resin

Thanks @macedog24 for the package.
    Will be trying it solo and alongside leaf to see how it works.

https://straightupkratom.com/

Packaged arrived neat and discreet and contains 10g of the product. This is a green resin with a 20x potency factor.
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

2. Interested to see how it goes!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

3. Me too of course!

4. In to see how it compares to leaf.
    •   

5. So did you take this yet Sir??

6. I've taken it once a big chunk like 2g lol I put a chunk in a cup and used my keurig (without any k cup). It dissolves easy and I mixed it w honey. Much easier to take than straight powder. I did notice some good effects but honestly took it too close to last regular dose of the leaf to really be able to tell effects solo. Ill try again tonight and report back.
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

7. Cool...I can imagine it will be difficult at first to determine how much to take due to the increased concentration of alkaloids vs the powdered leaf products that many of us are more familiar with taking.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Cool...I can imagine it will be difficult at first to determine how much to take due to the increased concentration of alkaloids vs the powdered leaf products that many of us are more familiar with taking.
    1gram should be good. Subbed! For results!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com
    https://straightupkratom.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    1gram should be good. Subbed! For results!
    I have a fairly high tolerance. Took about 1.5 gs of the resin plus a heaping teaspoon of red Bali. The red is a slower strain so mixing it with the green I thought would give a nice balance. Definitely very good smooth clean energy feels really nice man. The green is more energizing and I definitely feel that from the resin. Nice mood boost.
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Cool...I can imagine it will be difficult at first to determine how much to take due to the increased concentration of alkaloids vs the powdered leaf products that many of us are more familiar with taking.
    Yes that's the dilemma. I cut my normal dose in half and added the resin. I think I got pretty close.
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

11. Took about 2g solo yesterday. One of the things I really like about it is how easy it is to drink. Hot water and some honey it really is enjoyable. I was feeling sick when I took it and it definitely gave me the energy to push through and made me feel a little better. I took it solo so really getting a feel for how it works.
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

12. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Took about 2g solo yesterday. One of the things I really like about it is how easy it is to drink. Hot water and some honey it really is enjoyable. I was feeling sick when I took it and it definitely gave me the energy to push through and made me feel a little better. I took it solo so really getting a feel for how it works.
    Are we not taking our immune support formula?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Took about 2g solo yesterday. One of the things I really like about it is how easy it is to drink. Hot water and some honey it really is enjoyable. I was feeling sick when I took it and it definitely gave me the energy to push through and made me feel a little better. I took it solo so really getting a feel for how it works.
    Great to hear! I took about 1gr last night, mixed with a lil honey and lemon juice.
    Wow i felt relaxed and stressfree. Totally at ease. Yet i still helped my daughter with her math homework.. About an hr in and i was ready for bed...out... Lol.
    Today i woke up and feet great. In a great mood . i love the the next day and how i wake up refreshed .
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Are we not taking our immune support formula?
    Lol actually I have been... I first got it last week thought it was better then got hit yesterday. Super virus is what they call these things. When your body starts to fight it off they mutate. Anyway I feel better today. And yes still taking the immune booster (immune support from Mr supps) lol Kids too, they're like germ machines. My son goes to school 2 days a week so not sure if he didn't just bring something different home.
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

15. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Great to hear! I took about 1gr last night, mixed with a lil honey and lemon juice.
    Wow i felt relaxed and stressfree. Totally at ease. Yet i still helped my daughter with her math homework.. About an hr in and i was ready for bed...out... Lol.
    Today i woke up and feet great. In a great mood . i love the the next day and how i wake up refreshed .
    Definitely helps w some good sleep. Do you know if they have a red rock or green only?

Got home from work threw a heaping tbl spoon of red Bali down the hatch and made up about 1.5g of the resin tea
    Will report back shortly
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

16. https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffp...dd76598fce/amp

Some good news I thought was worthy of a post
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

17. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffp...dd76598fce/amp

Some good news I thought was worthy of a post
    We need people to petition and write in. Last year there were over 100k people called or wrote in to the dea. Nothing close this year and it doesnt look good. We have to move fast or say farewell..

18. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    We need people to petition and write in. Last year there were over 100k people called or wrote in to the dea. Nothing close this year and it doesnt look good. We have to move fast or say farewell..
    I hear ya man. On that note took my last dose 2g solo before going to watch the new Star Wars movie . It delivered well as usual. I think I'm going to put in an order for a couple of the reds. I saw they carry that as well in resin.

What's the code again @macedog24
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. “Holy Kratom Batm*n, this rock’s STRAIGHT UP 20x”(Sponsored)
    By bloodnthunder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-11-2018, 11:59 PM
  2. Getting Gorilla Mean With Bulk Up Courtesy of Androfactory
    By sugardaddy69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 08:34 AM
  3. JW....Straight up how many pounds did you gain???
    By srx600 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 07:54 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:14 PM
  5. Sorry Reaper... Shes Straight Up Crazy!
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 07:42 PM