Sponsored log for Premium Powders Agmatine from Mr Supps

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big thanks to Mr Supps and their reps for selecting me to log their Premium Powders Agmatine!!! The product has arrived and I will begin using it this evening!

Agmatine is very interesting compound with an array of potential benefits. It is not just a pump ingredient! Here is a quick list of potential benefits:

-Increase nitric oxide.
-Increase pumps.
-Increase GH.
-Nutrient partitioning.
-Improve/deeper sleep.
-Reduce tolerance to opioids (pain killers like hydrocodone, oxycodone, tramadol and even kratom)
-Potentiate opioids (pain killers like hydrocodone, oxycodone, tramadol and even kratom)
-Anxiolytic effect.
-Improve well-being.

Premium Powders Agamtine capsule are 1 gram per cap and come with 60 caps per bottle. This is a higher amount per capsule than most other brands. I will be evaluating their agmatine to see if it can improve sleep, reduce anxiety and increase pumps in the gym. However, my main purpose will be to put agmatine to the test to help reduce my kratom tolerance and possibly potentiate it. My current kratom usage is at the highest it has ever been. I am currently dealing with some high stress in my personal life hence the almost daily kratom use. I am currently using 5 grams in the late morning and then another 5 grams in the late afternoon. Would love for you guys to follow along and see if this will help in the areas I listed above.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to Mr Supps and their reps for selecting me to log their Premium Powders Agmatine!!! The product has arrived and I will begin using it this evening!

Agmatine is very interesting compound with an array of potential benefits. It is not just a pump ingredient! Here is a quick list of potential benefits:

-Increase nitric oxide.
-Increase pumps.
-Increase GH.
-Nutrient partitioning.
-Improve/deeper sleep.
-Reduce tolerance to opioids (pain killers like hydrocodone, oxycodone, tramadol and even kratom)
-Potentiate opioids (pain killers like hydrocodone, oxycodone, tramadol and even kratom)
-Anxiolytic effect.
-Improve well-being.

Premium Powders Agamtine capsule are 1 gram per cap and come with 60 caps per bottle. This is a higher amount per capsule than most other brands. I will be evaluating their agmatine to see if it can improve sleep, reduce anxiety and increase pumps in the gym. However, my main purpose will be to put agmatine to the test to help reduce my kratom tolerance and possibly potentiate it. My current kratom usage is at the highest it has ever been. I am currently dealing with some high stress in my personal life hence the almost daily kratom use. I am currently using 5 grams in the late morning and then another 5 grams in the late afternoon. Would love for you guys to follow along and see if this will help in the areas I listed above.
I'm trying this brand of agmatine out too. I'll be following along!

Xaviermarcus

Xaviermarcus

Awards
Hey elrock! Looking forward to your updates! Also have you ever heard of kratom use being linked to lowering testosterone levels? I've heard this from a couple diff people. What's your take on the matter?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey elrock! Looking forward to your updates! Also have you ever heard of kratom use being linked to lowering testosterone levels? I've heard this from a couple diff people. What's your take on the matter?
Thanks for following along. Chronic use of kratom can lower testosterone levels just like other opioids can. Occasional use will not cause a significant reduction in test levels though.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in for your experiences with kratom and agmatine. Will you be taking them at the same time or spacing things out a bit?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love me some agmatine. Seeing how your experience goes as well.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in for your experiences with kratom and agmatine. Will you be taking them at the same time or spacing things out a bit?
Thanks for getting in here bud. I will be playing with the dosing during the log. I will try it before, together, post ingestion and away from Kratom in the evenings.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IN on this!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took my first dose of Premium Powders Agmatine last night. I took 1 capsule (1 gram) 1 hour before bed. I did have good deep sleep last night which possibly could be attributed to the agmatine.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today I dosed my Kratom how I normally do. I did 5 grams around 11 am then another 5 gram dose around 4 pm. No change in kratom effectiveness today. I did not dose any Agmatine today. I will take 1 capsule this evening 1 hour before bed. I am hoping for some sound sleep like I had last night.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 1 capsule this morning before the gym (alongside my pre). I had solid pumps throughout the workout.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night I took my 1 capsule of Agmatine with my 5 gram Kratom dose. I felt a strong potentiation. I had all the same normal positive effects just a bit stronger. The best part was how it added legs to the Kratom dose meaning it lasted probably 2 hours longer then normal.

Voldyne

Awards
Last night I took my 1 capsule of Agmatine with my 5 gram Kratom dose. I felt a strong potentiation. I had all the same normal positive effects just a bit stronger. The best part was how it added legs to the Kratom dose meaning it lasted probably 2 hours longer then normal.
That is good news! I take 500mg agmatine every morning and every night...I usually remember to anyway. Next time I take my Kratom I will use two capsules of my agmatine to see if I notice the same effect.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is good news! I take 500mg agmatine every morning and every night...I usually remember to anyway. Next time I take my Kratom I will use two capsules of my agmatine to see if I notice the same effect.
Try a full gram of Agmatine with your Kratom dose. In the past I have tried 500 mg and 650mg with it and not noticed too much but last night with a full gram of Agmatine it was an obvious potentiator.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try a full gram of Agmatine with your Kratom dose. In the past I have tried 500 mg and 650mg with it and not noticed too much but last night with a full gram of Agmatine it was an obvious potentiator.
Good to know! I've also only tried around 500 mg with kratom. I'll try it with 1 gram later.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I took 1 tablet along with my pre-workout and had nice pumps in the gym. I took another tablet 1 hour before bed and had pretty deep sleep. I woke up once in the night but that was from my son. He is getting his molars in.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will take 1 tablet with my afternoon Kratom dose to re-evaluate it’s potentiation.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me know how it goes for you bro.
1 gram did seem to work better. While it still dulled the mood aspect of kratom a bit (similar to 500 mg), it also seemed to provide a longer lasting (and more consistent) improvement in mood. Hard to explain....less peak but more consistent and stable effects; kind of similar to tianeptine sodium versus tianeptine sulfate. I'm going to keep trying it 1 gram and see if that continues.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I took 1 tablet along with my pre-workout and had nice pumps in the gym. I took another tablet 1 hour before bed and had pretty deep sleep. I woke up once in the night but that was from my son. He is getting his molars in.
Man, that sucks. Good luck with that. We've been lucky lately in that our youngest seems to have taken a bit of a break with his teething...and we're all sleeping the better for it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man, that sucks. Good luck with that. We've been lucky lately in that our youngest seems to have taken a bit of a break with his teething...and we're all sleeping the better for it.
It wasn’t that bad since he only woke us up once last night. Glad you guys are sleeping through the night though.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It wasn’t that bad since he only woke us up once last night. Glad you guys are sleeping through the night though.
My son at 16 mos is giving us a little break with the teething as well. He just keeps getting sick though which can be tough lol I wouldn't trade it for the world though.
jarrellt67 I have a question about the tianeptine. What differences do you notice between the sodium and sulfate and what dosage were you using.

Sorry to hijack ELROCK

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My son at 16 mos is giving us a little break with the teething as well. He just keeps getting sick though which can be tough lol I wouldn't trade it for the world though.
jarrellt67 I have a question about the tianeptine. What differences do you notice between the sodium and sulfate and what dosage were you using.

Sorry to hijack ELROCK
Tianeptine sodium seemed to be more calming at any dose (12.5 mg+) and much greater improvement in mood at higher doses (50 mg+...70 mg is the highest I've tried due to nausea). However, the effects dropped off after a few hours. Tianeptine sulfate seems to provide me energy (not nearly as effective as sodium for anxiety) at lower doses (12.5-25 mg) but very calming at higher doses (50 mg is the highest I've tried with it). Sulfate seems to last longer than sodium too (about twice as long...hard to say though because there really isn't a large drop off in effectiveness). However, my usage with sodium has been very limited. So, maybe someone else can provide some input too. It's really a hard one for me to pinpoint my thoughts on as it seems to vary...especially if I'm taking anything else at the time. For example, stimulants with any dose of tianeptine sodium works very well (like in vicaine). However, I don't like any stimulants with sulfate because it makes my anxiety too bad.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I only did 1 tablet before the gym along with my pre-workout. Better pumps in the gym were noticed.

I didn’t use it with Kratom yesterday. I didn’t use it pre-bed either. I will likely do this today. I had a sh1tty night sleep last night.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was a crazy busy work day that called for Modafinil and a couple other goodies to smooth it out. I did not dose the Agmatine until the evening before bed. It didn’t improve sleep last night as I am all congested and fighting an infection. No gym today. I will take Agmatine with my afternoon Kratom dose. I will report back.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No gym yesterday so no pumps
Anyway, I took 1 Agmatine tablet with both of my Kratom doses yesterday. The first one there was not much of a noticeable potentiation noticed. I think I dosed it too close to food. The later dose; however, was quite noticeable. All aspect seemed slightly enhanced and again it added length to the effects.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No gym yesterday so no pumps
Anyway, I took 1 Agmatine tablet with both of my Kratom doses yesterday. The first one there was not much of a noticeable potentiation noticed. I think I dosed it too close to food. The later dose; however, was quite noticeable. All aspect seemed slightly enhanced and again it added length to the effects.
Never heard of these being used together. What's the thought behind it?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for following along. Chronic use of kratom can lower testosterone levels just like other opioids can. Occasional use will not cause a significant reduction in test levels though.
I wonder if this would hold true for Vicaine?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if this would hold true for Vicaine?
It should. I usually will take Vicaine on Friday mornings but I didn’t this morning. I will try it with the gram of Agmatine next week.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of these being used together. What's the thought behind it?
Agmatine has evidence suggesting it can potentiate anything that works on the opioid receptors. It also have evidence suggesting it can lower tolerance to opioids.

Example of substances that work on the opioid receptors are....OxyContin, Percocet, Vicodin, morphine, Tramadol, Tianeptine and Kratom.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any opioid agonist
It should. I usually will take Vicaine on Friday mornings but I didn’t this morning. I will try it with the gram of Agmatine next week.
Sorry, this is a bit off topic..
Yeah, I meant in relation to opioid agonists and test. I suppose it would apply to Vicaine as well like Godstrength said. I had never thought of that..

Well it’s a good thing I always take it with a big ole dose of Tongat Ali!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agmatine has evidence suggesting it can potentiate anything that works on the opioid receptors. It also have evidence suggesting it can lower tolerance to opioids.

Example of substances that work on the opioid receptors are....OxyContin, Percocet, Vicodin, Tramadol, Tianeptine and Kratom.
Doesn't the potentiation only apply to the pain relieving effects? Have you seen any studies about it potentiating any mood related effects of opioids? I couldn't find anything when last I looked but as usual, I got side tracked and then started looking at something else. Along the same lines, I've only seen studies about it reducing tolerance to the pain relieving effects of opioids (not anything related to mood).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't the potentiation only apply to the pain relieving effects? Have you seen any studies about it potentiating any mood related effects of opioids? I couldn't find anything when last I looked but as usual, I got side tracked and then started looking at something else. Along the same lines, I've only seen studies about it reducing tolerance to the pain relieving effects of opioids (not anything related to mood).
You are correct about the testing showing improvements in the analgesic effects and not significant in other areas.

Anecdotally, IME it can potentiate more then the pain relieving effects. I look at it like this if it improves the efficacy of the opioid then it can help beyond the its analgesic effect. I feel it enhances all of the Kratom attributes. The only area I cannot comment on is the euphoria department with Kratom because I have never experienced that with it. I do notice a good and sometimes great mood boost with Kratom. The Agmatine has improved the relaxing effects of kratom.

Soon I will be assessing if I can lower my Kratom (plus Agmatine) dose and still get the same positives from it.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are correct about the testing showing improvements in the analgesic effects and not significant in other areas.

Anecdotally, IME it can potentiate more then the pain relieving effects. I look at it like this if it improves the efficacy of the opioid then it can help beyond the its analgesic effect. I feel it enhances all of the Kratom attributes. The only area I cannot comment on is the euphoria department with Kratom because I have never experienced that with it. I do notice a good and sometimes great mood boost with Kratom. The Agmatine has improved the relaxing effects of kratom.

Soon I will be assessing if I can lower my Kratom (plus Agmatine) dose and still get the same positives from it.
Well said. It does seem to enhance (for better or worse) the effects of many substances (taking it with coffee is definitely a no-go for me since it seems to amplify the stimulation a lot). I'm still playing with the dosage (just once each day). It does seem to prolong the effects but I find myself missing the larger improvement in mood initially after taking kratom. Really interested in seeing if it helps you lower your dose of kratom over time.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well said. It does seem to enhance (for better or worse) the effects of many substances (taking it with coffee is definitely a no-go for me since it seems to amplify the stimulation a lot). I'm still playing with the dosage (just once each day). It does seem to prolong the effects but I find myself missing the larger improvement in mood initially after taking kratom. Really interested in seeing if it helps you lower your dose of kratom over time.
Many say it synergies with anti-anxiety and depression meds too.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning I took 1 tablet of Agmatine with my pre-workout that already has 1 gram in it. The combo hit me hard in the pump department. Especially since Today was arms (biceps and triceps) hitting 12 reps for all exercises. No noticeable difference in endurance or strength. Good workout though.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Many say it synergies with anti-anxiety and depression meds too.
Never heard that. May need to start some to find out.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The past two days my workouts have been very mediocre in the pump department. I only used the 1 tablet of Agmatine without my pre-workout that also has a gram of Agmatine.
For me pumps are best with 1.5-2grams of Agmatine.
1 gram of Agmatine is ok.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday and today I have only dosed one 5 grams of kratom versus my normal two 5 gram doses. Thankfully I haven’t felt like I needed the extra dose. Subjectively I would say the Agmatine may be warding off some cravings that may have normally been there. I cannot say that for sure though as there are many factors at play.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning was leg day with my pre-workout(1 gram of Agmatine) and an 1 gram tablet of Agmatine. The pumps were noticeable but not painful which is a good thing.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am about to take another 1 gram tablet before bed. I am hoping for some improved sleep.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 tablets of agmatine this morning before my workout. I hit chest and back and had solid pump.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have noticed that the gram of Agmatine with Kratom kills some of the stimulation that the faster (white and some greens)strains provide. But it really enhances the relaxing and pain relieving effects. I love it with my evening dose of Kratom (red Bali).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have noticed that the gram of Agmatine with Kratom kills some of the stimulation that the faster (white and some greens)strains provide. But it really enhances the relaxing and pain relieving effects. I love it with my evening dose of Kratom (red Bali).
Anyone else noticing this?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's interesting. I don't think I've tried agmatine with a green...just reds. Would be nice if it took the stimulation from greens down a bit.