Mr Supps Amino Energize! - Sponsored Log

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Hello all!

I was given the opportunity try out the Mr Supps Amino Energize! This has an awesome ingredient list including green tea extra, coconut water, glutamine, and citrulline just to name a few!

The very inclusive list of ingredients is precisely why I was interested in this particular product. Guarana in particular jives well with my body and gives me a good boost of energy, so I was super excited to see this as part of the ingredients.

I was given the green apple flavor to try.

Flavor: 8/10 The flavor is pretty on point. A little tart, but still pretty good
Mixability: 10/10 I could see no issues whatsoever in it mixing up in my water bottle
Cost: 10/10 Going to give this a 10 because for $15.99 on their website for 30 servings....that's a damn good price!
You can find it here: Amino Energize

Took some for my workout this morning. Had a pretty solid back workout and worked my way up to a single 405 on the rack pulls which only ties my previous PR. However, I had some good energy throughout the entire workout and upped my volume from the previous week.

I'll admit I was a bit tired going into the gym today, and the amino energize helped push me through the entire workout. While I didn't set any weight PR's today, I set some volume PR's by hitting triples and doubles at weights I previously had only done singles, so I'll take it!

Stay tuned for more!

Attachments

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice got me the margarita flavor. Awesome

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!!!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
So this stuff definitely has a nice kick to it. I have to be careful about the amount of stims I use lol.

As Lean Engineer knows, I'm currently rocking the hard rock supps Seismic Surge preworkout which has quite the oomph itself. By the time I add in the amino energize I'm pretty jacked up and ready to go lol. I'm only using Amino energize as an intra-workout though, but I can tell once I'm done with my workout that I've still got some blazing energy.

Had a great shoulder today. Set a PR on my military press with 145x3, 145x3, 150x2, 150x2, and 155x1. The 155 is a weight PR, the rest are rep range PR's for those particular weights. Shoulders were pumped!

Thus far, I'm very impressed with the Amino energize. I think it would also work great for those guys who either don't use preworkouts, or use no-stim preworkouts.

Guarana man.....I'm telling you, just like back in the day of Josta (Anyone remember that soda?! =P) It was the only energy drink that actually gave me energy. Guarana is a solid ingredient so kudos to Mr Supps for adding that to this product!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Little amino energize helping to power me through another great workout today! Set a new PR on the incline bench for weight and rep range

155x3
155x3
165x2
175x2
185x1

Finished off with some bench superset into dbell flyes. Then some pec deck, and finally pull overs.

Certainly not feeling a lack of energy between my preworkout and the amino energize!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is great because does not have to many stims. Just enough.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
This is great because does not have to many stims. Just enough.
Definitely agree. The Preworkout kind of launches me into the workout, the amino energize keeps me going until the end!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anything new in here.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you keep up with these logs? You are running at least 4 logs here. I am good with one log at a time. I would never be able to update all the logs as per the set guidelines.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
How do you keep up with these logs? You are running at least 4 logs here. I am good with one log at a time. I would never be able to update all the logs as per the set guidelines.
lol, luckily because they are all different things. Or as you've noticed, in this one I didn't have an updated in a while.

Anything new in here.
Yessir! Sorry for the delay, wound up taking a couple rest days off that I don't normally and just got busy with life in general.

Today was my first day back after my rest days. Thought I would go in strong, but just wasn't feeling it today. I don't think I ate enough calories yesterday.

Luckily, I had my amino energize, and despite my mental game not being there, as usual, it gave me the energy to crank through my sets.

Did 5x3 @ 225 for my back squats. To be honest, I wanted to quit there, but I told myself to quit being a beotch and just get to working out. Took a big gulp of my aminos and got on the leg press for 3x8 @ 360. Finished off with some leg extensions and called it a day.

I was a bit over stimulated today. I think that was just because I was low energy having not had enough to eat before.

Honestly though, you can definitely feel the energy come through from these Aminos. It just helps you keep your mind focused and get in there and finish your workout.

Loving it!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Now today was a good workout day! Mental game and energy were both there and just felt much better than yesterday.

Managed a PR on my incline bench. Both rep ranges and weight doing:

160x3
160x3
180x2
180x2
190x1

Finished up with some bench press, pec deck, and dumbbell flyes and had solid energy throughout as usual thanks to the aminos. Had a nice pump going and just looking full in the gym.

Love days like these as these are the ones that inspire you to keep going.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 199.0

I'm guessing I've finally hit my plateau. I just haven't felt very strong this week. The amino energy sure does help in keeping me going while in the gym even while having a subpar workout so I'm thankful for that because there's been times I've just wanted to leave, but I got that boost to keep me going.

I started my cut at 218lbs about 12 weeks ago and had been setting PR's up until the last couple weeks of really dropping the weight. I think I might have to start in with the 'reverse diet' theory and increase my calories by a little before dropping them back down in a week or 2 to reset my metabolism as I've also stopped dropping weight as of yesterday even after a workout day and being 100% on point with diet.

Love the leaning out, but the mental effects of not performing like I want certainly take their toll as well. Oh well, can't really expect to drop a bunch of weight and still hit PRs!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't you hate when you hit a plateau. They usually screw up my training when I try to change up to break through.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Don't you hate when you hit a plateau. They usually screw up my training when I try to change up to break through.
Yeah, I'm definitely on a plateau. Mental game isn't there, strength isn't there. I think after a couple rest days I'm going to do a deload week. Get back in there, not beat myself up, have some fun and chase the pump! I think that's just what I need to get back on track.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Feeling good this week after a couple rest days and making sure I fed myself plenty.

Weight is up as a result, but that's to be expected after resting and refeeding.

PR'd my squats yesterday hitting 280 for a single. Overall just had a good day filled with energy today hitting some chest. This week I'm just going in and chasing the pump. Not really going after any specific goal, just getting in there and putting in the time getting the muscles going. Figured I needed a bit of a deload week as last week the performance just wasn't there.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Killed some shoulders today. Still continuing in on my deload week. My tub of amino energize is already getting low!

As previously mentioned though, at it's current price point, it's quite the bargain so I will be picking up another tub of this for sure.

Also like I mentioned a couple days ago, definitely feeling strong in the gym again this week. Hit some good deadlifts yesterday that just felt heavy the previous week.

Good stuff.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Had another great shoulder day. I didn't get much sleep last night. Today was supposed to be deads, but I just knew I didn't have the energy for it so went with shoulders instead. No longer getting any jitters from the amino energize + my preworkout so that's good. I just generally feel nice and refreshed after my workout with the aminos. I love the addition of the coconut water myself.

Looking to get some good sleep tonight to hit some deads with plenty of energy tomorrow!

Getting close to being out of my tub of Aminos. Maybe less than 5 servings left, but I really enjoy this aminos product!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Just took my final scoop of Amino Energize today. I'll be picking up another bottle for sure though.

Final review: I really enjoyed this product. I'm a big fan of the ingredient list and the extras added in there in addition to the aminos. Guarana and the coconut powder are specifically nice additions as the guarana has always been effective for me in terms of an energy boost. The coconut powder just helps to keep you feeling hydrated and ready to continue your workout.

Overall, I'd highly recommend anyone looking for an energizing aminos to try this product out. For one, Mr Supps doesn't disappoint in their products, and 2, like I've previously mentioned, for the price point, you simply can't go wrong!

I will say that it took some getting used to as taking it with a rather high stim preworkout can get you a little TOO stimmed out, but especially for those that either don't use preworkouts, or use no/low stim preworkouts, you'll love the energy from these aminos!

Thanks again for the opportunity, Mr. Supps!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the log and review.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garz Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 13
Supplements 1