Nasal Selank Log

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
First a big thanks to NeuroTropic for the Selank- pic below

SPARY.jpg

Dosage-
400mcg taken first on wake up. 1 spray in one nostril and one in the other nostril.

more info on Selank

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selank

Will use this pre workout at gym and also at work. I am a RN and run 12 hour shifts. So this should be a interesting run.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
FIRST DAY- 2 sprays on wake.

Head to gym 30 min. I noticed better focus- very tunnel like. This however did not give me much energy. So its not like a pre-workout. The main thing I noticed is that mood is stable and very low amount of brain fog- in mid day. Will keep using this on...to see if it builds up in the system.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tunnel like is a great analogy. I almost over focus on Selank at the gym on a bolt on the ceiling and have to refocus on the muscle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s not something I would use pre-workout but that’s just me.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

Two sprays per day. Focus in gym still great and hitting hard. At work days is easier-zero brain fog-which usually comes mid day. Mood is also high and very stable. Anxiety seems also down. I am more detail oriented and able to process faster.

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
DAY 4

Two sprays per day. Focus in gym still great and hitting hard. At work days is easier-zero brain fog-which usually comes mid day. Mood is also high and very stable. Anxiety seems also down. I am more detail oriented and able to process faster.
Nice. Would you compare the feeling to any other type of nootropic or mood enhancer? Feel free to try 4, 6 and 8 sprays over the next few days.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10- up to 4 then to 6 sprays total.

4 sprays was good an increase in affects. But I feel 6 was much better. at 6 focus was great and I felt a good amount of energy-more in terms of mood begin better. Also brain fog was never a thing the whole day. I feel that is not something you can over do...even at 6 sprays I felt no sides-jittery feeling. I hold here for a few more days and then plan ahead.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman Nootropics 11
Nootropics 24
Supplements 10
Rocket3015 Nutrition / Health 7
tyga tyga Supplement Logs 32