Age Force Weight Management Patch - Sponsored Log

1. Age Force Weight Management Patch - Sponsored Log

Hello all!

I was given the awesome opportunity try out the weight management patch by age force. I was given a 60 day supply as it's definitely a long run type supplement that requires at least that amount of time to see some noticeable results.

You can find out more about this patch here: http://www.ageforce.com/supplements/weightloss

I've currently been on a cut for about 8 weeks. While I was originally going to stop at 12, I will be going on to 16 with this new patch.

Here's some info about me:

Height: 5' 11.5
    Weight: 204.2 (Starting weight 8 weeks ago was 218 so I'm definitely already down a bit)
    BF%: ~20%
    Calories per day: 2400-2500

Lifting routine is a 5 day split doing each body part separately. On days I'm not lifting I will be getting some cardio in. Truth be told, I can't stand running so I get on a treadmill and increase the incline until my heart rate gets up beating fast enough and I keep it there.

My goal for this run is to get down to 195 from where I'm currently at, so roughly looking at another 10lbs. I think this is a realistic goal considering 8 weeks on this patch and that's less than 1.5lbs each week.

@djbombsquad @pulsefit
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Reserved for final review as well as before and after pics.
    •   

3. Great start!!! Going to take some discipline this time of year
    AgeForce Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    Great start!!! Going to take some discipline this time of year
    Well, I live by myself and no significant other to speak of. I also have no family out here where I live so December is really just another month for me. Don't have to worry about crazy Christmas dinner or anything like that. When you have just yourself, it's easier to be on point.

Currently, I'm really on a role and diet is dialed in so this patch should just really help things along. Thanks again!

5. Subbed
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com
    •   

6. Subbed as well, this sounds very interesting. Next time I cut, I am determined to actually reach my goals. This sounds like it could be a novel approach to success. Ingredients look quite promising!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    Subbed as well, this sounds very interesting. Next time I cut, I am determined to actually reach my goals. This sounds like it could be a novel approach to success. Ingredients look quite promising!
    The ingredient list is what really piqued my interest. I've used berberine quite regularly as well as the T2 and 7-keto. The 7-keto is in Mr Supps Keto burn and that was a great product as well.

Wore my first patch last night per the instructions. It suggested putting it on before bed and wearing it through the night.

Weight this morning was 202.6 so I'm down from yesterday, so that's good. First goal like I mentioned is 195, but if I can get into the 180's I'll be super stoked.

When I originally lost weight, I went from 260lbs down to 180, but I still looked like a "Skinny fat"....I haven't been back under 200 in about 2 years, but I've made plenty of strength gains and put on a decent amount of muscle along the way so despite being heavier, I look much better. I figure if I can get back down to the 180's with the new amount of muscle, I should look pretty good! I think my lean weight is probably in the vicinity of 165 or 170.

8. This patch looks very intriguing. It's the first patch that I've seen that I would actually use. I'll be following your progress and see what you think about it.
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."

9. Sweet. I'll get in on this log!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

10. Had a small refeed day yesterday. Realistically just increased my calories from about 2500 to 3000. 3000 is about maintenance for me.

So I'm up to 205 from 202.6 yesterday, but I expect to be down tomorrow morning.

As per the instructions with the patch, I did not wear one last night, but will wear one tonight before going to bed. There are 18 patches so they are to be worn every other day to give you the 30 day supply.

I'll be sure to check in tomorrow!

11. I was in similar boat 270 to 170. I then focused on powerlifting and now I'm right around 200
    AgeForce Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    I was in similar boat 270 to 170. I then focused on powerlifting and now I'm right around 200
    Dude that's awesome! Sounds like you've had quite the journey yourself!

Weight: 203.2

Wore the patch last night, down 1.8lbs this morning. Like I mentioned, I was only up yesterday by having a bit of a refeed day. I was just feeling particularly tired/hungry and knew I needed to refuel myself properly to still perform in the gym.

Patch stayed on like a champ through the night. Wearing it right before bed as recommended by the insert that came with it. Realistically, I kind of find it odd that you are to wear it at night considering it contains some stimulants in the ingredient profile. I got some shoddy sleep last night, but I can't necessarily attribute that to just the patch so I tend to get iffy sleep on most occasions anyway. Generally waking up multiple times throughout the night, especially to use the restroom.

If I continue to get bad sleep, I'll probably swap the time that I wear the patch.

Really hoping to be under 200 by Saturday. Don't think I'll make a 3.3lb jump just from today to tomorrow lol, but one can hope!

13. Try it first thing in the am
    AgeForce Rep

14. Weight: 211.8

Here I was just talking about "Oh, I don't have to worry about the holidays too much..." But I visited a friend this weekend who moved away and I hadn't been to his new place yet. With that in mind, diet wasn't the greatest whilst enjoying some chicken and cheese enchiladas on Saturday night. Most of the rest of the day was clean eating, but I definitely just got a surplus of calories overall.

I find when I've depleted myself for a couple weeks, one bad day can easily pack on 10lbs, albeit I realize a lot of that is water and glycogen.

Back on track today of course so I anticipate I will be on the downward trend again.

Bah! Feel like I undid everything, but I know realistically it's not all fat. All I can do is get back on the grind!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-09-2017, 09:33 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-01-2017, 02:09 PM
  3. Conquering the Weights - Olympus Labs Sponsored Log
    By supermanjow in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:43 AM
  4. Ageforce Weight Loss Patch (Sponsored)
    By Swanson52 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 10:16 PM
  5. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 06:26 PM