Rtmilburn gets smart with selank and semax(sponsored)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be logging the selank first then followed later with semax. I just got my selank today and it was package very uniquely(kinda cool). Not sure when I'll get the semax. However, I'll deal with that later. I received this logging opportunity thanks to NeuroTropic with cognitivenutrion

I'll get started tomorrow.
hairygrandpa wanna tag the crew for me?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth DemntedCowboy lukehayd Rocket3015 Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec kenpoengineer LeanEngineer GreenMachineX MrKleen73

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Done.
In.
Watching you getting smarter! :)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
#intelligence

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just bought a bottle of Selank last week. I am liking it so far.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NeuroTropic what's the typical dose? 2 sprays each nostril?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
In for the brain gainz.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK I'm In !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So just how smart are you going to get?

In to find out

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First dose this morning. It usually takes me about an hour and a half to clear the brain fog. Today within 5 minutes of the dose my mind was clear and go to go. Good sign that's it's working already.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in to find out if you get smart enough to build an escape plan

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you know he's gonna move that poster one of these days....

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
First dose this morning. It usually takes me about an hour and a half to clear the brain fog. Today within 5 minutes of the dose my mind was clear and go to go. Good sign that's it's working already.
Awesome. That's the plus of instant delivery method no waiting hours for pills to kick in. Just 1 spray?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. That's the plus of instant delivery methods no waiting hours for pills to kick in. Just 1 spray?
2 each nostril, so 4 total. As I wasn't fully aware of dosing this morning.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im a little confused, about what you mean. Please elaborate
Over the years I got to understand the world, was better off as kid and not knowing, new insight came with depression. Now imagine getting smarter.

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
Haha I see.
NeuroAdaptation. With great intelligence comes a great need for enhanced Serotonin, Dopamine, and GABA levels to keep you chill and happy with your new profound understanding of reality.

:laughing:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NeuroAdaptation. With great intelligence comes a great need for enhanced Serotonin, Dopamine, and GABA levels to keep you chill and happy with your new profound understanding of reality.

:laughing:
I prefer alcohol, LOL.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's your way of increasing GABA.Everyone has their own adaptation routes. Phenibut works too. Kava for some. benzos for others.
Yes! Took 2.5gr of phenibut too! World is looking much friendlier today! Now some vodka + coke zero and existence is almost tolerable.

:)

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
Yes! Took 2.5gr of phenibut too! World is looking much friendlier today! Now some vodka + coke zero and existence is almost tolerable.

:)
Ha! Coke Zero is my go to as well. Nice dose. I range between 1.5-3 grams myself.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird note!!! Pretty sure it is not related, but I've been really warm all day!!! I work outside all day, and the average temp while I was out there was 29 degrees; but I was so warm that I didn't wear my jacket. This is not too outrageous as I'm naturally warm, constantly moving/running, and usually only wear a light jacket. However, I was sweating today with no jacket.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Weird note!!! Pretty sure it is not related, but I've been really warm all day!!! I work outside all day, and the average temp while I was out there was 29 degrees; but I was so warm that I didn't wear my jacket. This is not too outrageous as I'm naturally warm, constantly moving/running, and usually only wear a light jacket. However, I was sweating today with no jacket.
You really need to quit eating those "brownies" HGP is giving to you. Lol