Nasal Selank Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Nasal Selank Log

S/o to @NeuroTropic for the Selank

Dosage-
    Generally 250-500mcg taken 1-2 times per day.

“there is evidence that suggests selank may modulate the expression of brain-derived neurotropic factor (BDNF)”

“Selank’s mechanism of action is suspected to be related to the increase of serotonin. Serotonin influence’s appetite, supports a positive mood, and regulates the sleep and wake cycle. It is also well established that a serotonin deficient state can lead to depression, difficulty sleeping, and lack of an appetite.”

I was venture to say if you don’t have any issues with seretonin then you may not benefit from using selank.

Anyhow, subject dosed two sprays (against nasal tissue, not directly to the back) and waited.

He noted after 10min an increase in what felt like a “hyper awareness”. Subject also mentioned that he had an increase in reading detail/increased sensory detail

Subject will continue to use two sprays for this particular research.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

2. I'm in
    I have three vials that were freebies.
    I sub q a little. Felt nothing
    •   

3. Sweet! I'll get in on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. Subject used two more sprays yesterday roughly ~7hr after first dose.

He said he won’t be doing that again as it is stimulating to him and kept him up until 1:30am

Subject went to a City Christmas event uptown. All of the business owners decorate their store fronts, hold Christmas Movies “theaters” to watch old Christmas movies, live Chiors singing Christmas music, Candy cane houses and all things Christmas. Preface that because he never noticed any of this last year. Again, his sensory attention was on overtime. Conversations were easy with anyone he came into contact with as well.

Subject is about to have his morning dose of selank, two sprays.

Total sprays used ~ (6)

5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    S/o to @NeuroTropic for the Selank

Dosage-
    Generally 250-500mcg taken 1-2 times per day.

“there is evidence that suggests selank may modulate the expression of brain-derived neurotropic factor (BDNF)”

“Selank’s mechanism of action is suspected to be related to the increase of serotonin. Serotonin influence’s appetite, supports a positive mood, and regulates the sleep and wake cycle. It is also well established that a serotonin deficient state can lead to depression, difficulty sleeping, and lack of an appetite.”

I was venture to say if you don’t have any issues with seretonin then you may not benefit from using selank.

Anyhow, subject dosed two sprays (against nasal tissue, not directly to the back) and waited.

He noted after 10min an increase in what felt like a “hyper awareness”. Subject also mentioned that he had an increase in reading detail/increased sensory detail

Subject will continue to use two sprays for this particular research.
    Nice first report. Did you have any perception of how long the effects last?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Subject used two more sprays yesterday roughly ~7hr after first dose.

He said he won’t be doing that again as it is stimulating to him and kept him up until 1:30am

Subject went to a City Christmas event uptown. All of the business owners decorate their store fronts, hold Christmas Movies “theaters” to watch old Christmas movies, live Chiors singing Christmas music, Candy cane houses and all things Christmas. Preface that because he never noticed any of this last year. Again, his sensory attention was on overtime. Conversations were easy with anyone he came into contact with as well.

Subject is about to have his morning dose of selank, two sprays.

Total sprays used ~ (6)
    that is awesome...sounds like a scene from 'happy days'...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    Nice first report. Did you have any perception of how long the effects last?
    I don’t. Will make note of what the subject mentions after his next dose.

8. (3) sprays last night for subject. Forgot to note how long subject was to Into tasks he had for the night

(3) sprays before subject heads to church.

I believe this dose is most effective. Subject notes immediate heightened visual attention. Sprayed at 8:05am

**(12) total sprays used for duration of log

9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    (3) sprays last night for subject. Forgot to note how long subject was to Into tasks he had for the night

(3) sprays before subject heads to church.

I believe this dose is most effective. Subject notes immediate heightened visual attention. Sprayed at 8:05am

**(12) total sprays used for duration of log
    I like how you're logging the doses. And you're seeing effects within minutes?

10. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    In!
    Hiya
    Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    I like how you're logging the doses. And you're seeing effects within minutes?
    Yes. Within a minute.

Subject noticed there was a strong peak with his dose, roughly 30min after the three sprays. Noted he stayed within that peak (very visually stimulated, processing of text/scripture he was reading and listening to was MUCH quicker.) however, the recalling the details later will be the real test.

Subject still have mild stimulation (mental acuity)

~hrs of effectiveness with (3) sprays, 2.5 so far.

Will post when subject mentions it has worn off

11. Wore off at 1pm

8-10:30am ~strong mental stimulation

10:30-Noon ~ mild mental awareness

Noon-1p ~ wore off fast and pretty hard. Subject fell asleep for two hours.

First dose (3 sprays) in the morning hit harder and quicker than the second dose of three sprays.

**15 sprays used total so far for duration of log**

12. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    SUB!
    Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    Subed
    Welcome doods

13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Wore off at 1pm

8-10:30am ~strong mental stimulation

10:30-Noon ~ mild mental awareness

Noon-1p ~ wore off fast and pretty hard. Subject fell asleep for two hours.

First dose (3 sprays) in the morning hit harder and quicker than the second dose of three sprays.

**15 sprays used total so far for duration of log**
    You are the third subject that is reporting a very hard crash once this wears off. I like the initial reports experienced, but the crash is something I cannot have.

14. I've been doing 250mcg into each side of nose the last couple days in the morning
    1 works way better than sub Q
    2 instant noticeable awakening feeling.
    I don't notice a crash but I'm on a full blown cycle.

15. Subject went ahead and dosed (4) sprays this morning.

I know the half life of the injectable is roughly 10min +/- a few min IIRC. That all changes with nasal I suppose.

16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Subject went ahead and dosed (4) sprays this morning.

I know the half life of the injectable is roughly 10min +/- a few min IIRC. That all changes with nasal I suppose.
    Interesting

17. Subject dosed three more sprays yesterday and four sprays this morning.

The morning dose *seems* more effective than the evening dose. So, moving forward there will be a single dose of four sprays in the morning and removing the evening dose.

*total sprays for the log this far ~ 22 sprays
  18. Nasal Selank Log

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    You are the third subject that is reporting a very hard crash once this wears off. I like the initial reports experienced, but the crash is something I cannot have.
    yeah. I’ve been having to dose caffeine alongside (1hr after dose) to negate the crash

Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    I've been doing 250mcg into each side of nose the last couple days in the morning
    1 works way better than sub Q
    2 instant noticeable awakening feeling.
    I don't notice a crash but I'm on a full blown cycle.
    It’s definitely more effective than the injectable
  19. Nasal Selank Log

Also, subject hasn’t noticed a cumulative effect of dosing only acute..

20. Curious to see how this works for you.
    logging Nasal Selank as well.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

21. in on this too...

I am logging this too:
    Nasal Selank Log

22. Four sprays first thing yesterday morning

-mild stimulation
    -quick reduction of post wake grogginess/fatigue
    -mild appetite increase

*disclaimer* subject is battling a cold/sinus issue, so with the nasal passage being inflamed he may not be reaping complete benefits of the last dose. From what I’d mention it is much better today.

Subject has definitely noticed that a single dose in the morning is most effective. Re-dosing in the afternoon seems to have little to no effect with aforementioned benefits.

~total sprays so far for this log 30~ *after this mornings dose.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My talking Liger @ Selank log
    By Studhorse in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-14-2017, 05:46 PM
  2. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
  3. Scotty's T1 pro log