RXS Radiate Sponsored Log

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. RXS Radiate Sponsored Log

Thanks to @MonteRXS for allowing me to try this awesome thermogenic product! I've heard nothing but great things and as I'm finishing up a cut I was hoping to finish strong with this.

I have a solid 4 weeks left.

Currently weighing in at 212.8lbs after a refeed day. Starting weight was 218 about 8 weeks ago. I've gotten as low as 200.8 last week, but then had a couple bad diet days, lethargy, and low energy that set me back a bit. Back on track now and ready to hit the last few weeks hard!

I got the cherry slush flavor and it's simply amazing. Tastes just like a cherry slush it makes me want more!

They aren't kidding when saying not to mix it with other stims as I notice it does make my blood pressure jump up quite a bit. Took some this morning and almost missed my mid-morning yogurt as I wasn't even thinking about food so the appetite suppression is definitely working as well.

Noting a feeling of warmness about 15 minutes after ingesting as well. Always a good sign from a fat burner!

Looking forward to seeing how this treats me on my current stack and last few weeks of slimming down!

2. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Thanks to @MonteRXS for allowing me to try this awesome thermogenic product! I've heard nothing but great things and as I'm finishing up a cut I was hoping to finish strong with this.

I have a solid 4 weeks left.

Currently weighing in at 212.8lbs after a refeed day. Starting weight was 218 about 8 weeks ago. I've gotten as low as 200.8 last week, but then had a couple bad diet days, lethargy, and low energy that set me back a bit. Back on track now and ready to hit the last few weeks hard!

I got the cherry slush flavor and it's simply amazing. Tastes just like a cherry slush it makes me want more!

They aren't kidding when saying not to mix it with other stims as I notice it does make my blood pressure jump up quite a bit. Took some this morning and almost missed my mid-morning yogurt as I wasn't even thinking about food so the appetite suppression is definitely working as well.

Noting a feeling of warmness about 15 minutes after ingesting as well. Always a good sign from a fat burner!

Looking forward to seeing how this treats me on my current stack and last few weeks of slimming down!
    In to see some cutz.
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""
    •   

3. I'm in
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

4. In, any before pics?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

5. Here !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    In, any before pics?
    This was about 8 weeks ago I believe right at the start. Personally, I look at myself, and I have another picture that's at 4 weeks after that, and I don't know if I see that many changes, but I'm still eating right and getting in plenty of lifting and cardio. Not to worried about the scale number as much as the physical changes.

And yes, I know I have plenty to lose. I just lost weight about 4 years ago. 100lbs and 10inches around the waist and zero muscle to get to this point.

Name:  NubsSingle.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  136.5 KB

7. Always good to see someone chubby that isn't me.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

8. A new radiate log...awesome...now I can get vicariously lit
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

9. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Always good to see someone chubby that isn't me.
    He has a cat head. You had a pot on your head. @nubioso wins.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

10. In!!! You’re going to LOVE this stuff!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

11. I am not sure if I am in....nubioso - you promise to get ripped?

You are gonna like radiate. A lot. Don't push it too hard, it is a strong stim ...but the appetite suppression should help a ton.

12. Awesome. You’ll definitely notice the change. Appetite suppression is good and the thremogenics. My wife is on Radiate and she loves it. She lost about 7lbs now in a month. That I attribute to Radiate coz of the appetite suppressants.

Good luck.

13. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I am not sure if I am in....nubioso - you promise to get ripped?

You are gonna like radiate. A lot. Don't push it too hard, it is a strong stim ...but the appetite suppression should help a ton.
    Man, I sure hope to get ripped. Been trying forever now haha. But there for a while I was just focusing on strength and putting on muscle because I had lost a ton of weigh initially. I still don't have crazy high lifting numbers, but I've come a long way to get just this far believe it or not.

Thanks for joining in, everyone!

14. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Man, I sure hope to get ripped. Been trying forever now haha. But there for a while I was just focusing on strength and putting on muscle because I had lost a ton of weigh initially. I still don't have crazy high lifting numbers, but I've come a long way to get just this far believe it or not.

Don't get too concerned with other people's numbers (they're all liars). Worry about yourself and getting better than you were!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

15. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Don't get too concerned with other people's numbers (they're all liars). Worry about yourself and getting better than you were!
    Great advice here! Seriously, ignore other people's numbers. Strength isn't everything. Other people can be on roids, PHs, or other things you haven't even thought of taking. Although, I do admit that it sucks when you're on a bench and the dudes next to you are taking turns doing sets of 385... but it's part of it. We will get there one day. ;D

16. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Great advice here! Seriously, ignore other people's numbers. Strength isn't everything. Other people can be on roids, PHs, or other things you haven't even thought of taking. Although, I do admit that it sucks when you're on a bench and the dudes next to you are taking turns doing sets of 385... but it's part of it. We will get there one day. ;D
    Fck those guys. They probably have little dcks.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

17. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post

I don't want hope. I have too much of that. It is worthless. I am here for results!!!

Seriously though, you can do this. @SFreed and @Martyfnemec are dead on. It doesn't matter where you came from or even where you are today. What matters is what you do today and where you are tomorrow. Just get a little tiny bit better every day and in just a year or two you will be better than 90% of the people out there.

I am more impressed by a guy who bench presses 100 pounds until it falls on him and then tries to keep going than I am with a guy who can bench 250 for 5 reps and it isn't even a struggle. Heart is everything.

18. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Fck those guys. They probably have little dcks.
    Yeah, but so do I so that doesn't make me feel any better either.

19. They probably like the black licorice flavored jelly beans. Heathens.

20. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Yeah, but so do I so that doesn't make me feel any better either.
    But you also have small hands. It's all about the perspective
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

21. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    But you also have small hands. It's all about the perspective
    Wait, what!? My hands are small? D#mnit! I thought it was growing!

22. And just so you know @nubioso, I tagged all those people so we could (probably) derail the shyt out of your log. Sorry in advance. It's not like @TheMyth or @MonteRXS are gonna show up and make us stop.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

23. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    And just so you know @nubioso, I tagged all those people so we could (probably) derail the shyt out of your log. Sorry in advance. It's not like @TheMyth or @MonteRXS are gonna show up and make us stop.
    Way to state the obvious. If he hasn't figured it out by now. The guy is a little bit over weight, not stupid. No need to talk to him like a first grader!

24. Derail away! It makes for some good humor! =P

Thanks for the words gentlemen!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RXS Radiate Firing Me Up (sponsored)
    By ryane87 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 06-09-2017, 03:02 PM
  2. OSTA Rx™ Sponsored Log!!!
    By thatonepolish in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 12:19 PM