Yellow vein kratom log(sponsored by Straight Up)

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
So got the opportunity to log straight up yellow vein. Special thanks to mace and heavy for the opportunity.
Typically I use white vein but figured I'd give this a try. I've never used this strain before so it's new for me. So I started my morning like typical ,then it was time to try the yellow out. I always take my kratom in the a.m on empty stomach then have Breakfast about hr later. Started with my typical which is 5 grams. I'll add that the taste is much better than the white. I mix it in water myself. Some mornings are tougher than others to slug it down.
Driving to work I started to feel it kick in slowly. It gave me that Crystal clear vision. Where everything is just very sharp to eye. Noticed the energy going up as drove. Finally landed at the job and went in to relax before I had to hold a conference call. As time kept going by I just felt like I was in very happy mood and extremely focused.
Conference call time came. I was very fluid and on point throughout it. Like speaking came without thought,so to speak.
As the day went on energy levels remained very good. Not as strong energy as white but definitely more mental energy. Got home 7 hrs later and had another 3.5 grams and went and trained a client. I was very talkative and attentive. Afterwards I went and did chest at the gym with no preworkout just high volume nitric oxide booster which I never do. So that right there tells me this stuff is working awesome. That was 3 and a half he's ago and I still feel awesome.

dcole2525

Awards
So got the opportunity to log straight up yellow vein. Special thanks to mace and heavy for the opportunity.
Typically I use white vein but figured I'd give this a try. I've never used this strain before so it's new for me. So I started my morning like typical ,then it was time to try the yellow out. I always take my kratom in the a.m on empty stomach then have Breakfast about hr later. Started with my typical which is 5 grams. I'll add that the taste is much better than the white. I mix it in water myself. Some mornings are tougher than others to slug it down.
Driving to work I started to feel it kick in slowly. It gave me that Crystal clear vision. Where everything is just very sharp to eye. Noticed the energy going up as drove. Finally landed at the job and went in to relax before I had to hold a conference call. As time kept going by I just felt like I was in very happy mood and extremely focused.
Conference call time came. I was very fluid and on point throughout it. Like speaking came without thought,so to speak.
As the day went on energy levels remained very good. Not as strong energy as white but definitely more mental energy. Got home 7 hrs later and had another 3.5 grams and went and trained a client. I was very talkative and attentive. Afterwards I went and did chest at the gym with no preworkout just high volume nitric oxide booster which I never do. So that right there tells me this stuff is working awesome. That was 3 and a half he's ago and I still feel awesome.
What is Kratom exactly? I’ve read a little but don’t know too much

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First i would like to say, thank you chad for taking the time to log this for us! We definitely appreciate it. We know you are a very busy man!!!
Agreed with what your experiencing from yellow. This is just how i feel and what i notice.
I become super talkative. In a great mood, great focus and clarity. Not quite as energetic as white but these other attributes are slightly enhanced. This ia my strain when i know im gonna be around a lot of people and im gonna have to talk all day.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
So yesterday and today followed same routine. The outcome has been identical to the first day. No come down so to speak either. I've been waking up groggy past two days but that's due to the Trenboloni sandwiches. Once up and moving and slug down my 5g serving within 15 minutes I'm back at a . So far very happy with this strain. I know with the crackdown I'll be loading up in very high volume shortly. Tomorrow going to try 3g Yellow with 2g white in a.m to see how that is. I have a feeling the mix of the two together will be phenomenal.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Very happy so far with the yellow. This morning a very busy day with cooking from 7 a.m to 2. Then guests and hosting so I took a little extra this morning with the new bang Pina colada flavor energy drink. Needless to say I was completely on point and very good energy and focus. Around 1 I took another 3 grams before everyone got here. Stayed very friendly and talkative throughout the day. The day went as a success. Definitely would of been a bit tougher without the kratom today.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
So far not much has changed from my previous posts. Same awesome focus and energy. Have not had to up the dose at all. I typically take every other day or every third day unless I have something crazy going on where I need the extra boost. something I will add is before using these strains I would use Adderall occasionally when I needed that extreme focus and energy. I honestly can say I like the feeling much better of the kratom over that and you don't get that nasty crash or stimmed out cracky feeling like addy.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Still going strong with this Yellow. I noticed I finally had to up it just a tad bit considering amount of time I been taking it between that and the white pretty damn good i must say. I been adding a 3 p.m serving before my second job and instant energy and great mood. Really love this stuff.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still going strong with this Yellow. I noticed I finally had to up it just a tad bit considering amount of time I been taking it between that and the white pretty damn good i must say. I been adding a 3 p.m serving before my second job and instant energy and great mood. Really love this stuff.
Awesome chad! Thanks for the update and glad it is helping your day!

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Going to give my overall review kind of. I bought more because I liked it so much and will keep this going here.
Overall score B+
I really enjoyed this strain. Really good for overall energy and mood. Also very good for when dealing with alot of ppl as it makes you talkative and not minding being around them so much. Very good clear vision and focus as well.
What held me back from an A rating is I'm such a fan of the white vein. The perfect Harmony in my honest opinion are the two strains mixed. To me that there is the perfect A rating.
As I said I'll keep logging a few times a week here from my new batch and keep you guys posted. I'd definitely say it's worth purchasing and give it a go for anyone on the fence.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates? And would you say this is like a nice alternative to coffee if you're not into stims?

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Definitely a great alternative. Everything is still essentially the same as results that ice mentioned previously. Haven't had to up the amount or anything either.