Would this make a good test base

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Do you think this would make a good test base with teen?

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
A natural test booster? Yes! It's not a good one either. You cannot use that with Tren man. Nor any natural test booster. Not as a base. I hope you aren't trolling

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
A natural test booster? Yes! It's not a good one either. You cannot use that with Tren man. Nor any natural test booster. Not as a base. I hope you aren't trolling
No I'm not, I'm looking for a good pro hormone stack, alpha form labs it comes with megavol and trenavol

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
Just wandering if it was a good stack
I don't see any reason to waste money by stacking that with megavol and trenabol. Also those aren't really pro-hormones. Those are straight up you know what. Anyway you can't use whatever supplement that is as a test base. So I wouldn't bother. Focus on your on cycle therapy and post cycle therapy. Also find a real test base, not OTC.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any reason to waste money by stacking that with megavol and trenabol. Also those aren't really pro-hormones. Those are straight up you know what. Anyway you can't use whatever supplement that is as a test base. So I wouldn't bother. Focus on your on cycle therapy and post cycle therapy. Also find a real test base, not OTC.
I'm new to all prohormone and things,doing alot of reserch and getting alot of advice on here, thanks for that tho, it'll save me a few quid

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
Sure thing. If you need advice for anything else please just PM me. Don't hesitate.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran a megavol cycle a few years back. Put on a lot of size. It's basically a superdrol clone so you can get away with a pretty short cycle. You don't have to have a test base for a cycle that short but it would alleviate some of the sides.