DHEA/Pregnenolone for menopausal woman, Age Force sponsored patch log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. DHEA/Pregnenolone for menopausal woman, Age Force sponsored patch log

Hairygrandpa here -and no, I'm not a woman.
    This log is for my wife. She is not a bodybuilder and her English skills are not as good as mine -meaning I report on her findings.

Wife:
    -Age 49
    -very active, Zumba, Pilates

We got 2 month worth of DHEA/Pregnenolone patches.

Here some of the benefits that they should provide:

DHEA

-Lowers Inflammation.
    -Helps Improve Bone Density and Muscle Mass.
    -Against Depression, Cognitive Decline and Mood Swings.
    -Aids in Weight Loss and Building Muscle Mass.
    -Improves Heart Health and Lowers Diabetes Risk.
    -Decreases Sexual Dysfunction and Can Improve Libido.

Pregnenolone

- is a Nootropic and Boosts Cognitive Function
    - Improves Learning and Memory
    - Stimulates Deep Sleep
    - Relieves Schizophrenia Symptoms
    - Boosts Mood and Relieves Depression
    - Anti-Anxiety
    - Balances the Immune System
    - Increases Libido (Anecdotal)
    - Reduces Alcohol Preference and Intake
    - Kills Brain Cancer cells

She started the patches almost 3 weeks ago, applying it to the tummy near the navel.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

2. Week 1-2

-Days 1-5 , slight irritation under the patch with a minor rash
    -Day 6, rash is gone, no irritation anymore

No perceived benefits for the first 2 weeks. Patches are comfortable and stick firm, after the initial irritation, no further problems.
    •   

3. Week 3

Magic is happening!

-sleep is better! Normally she wakes up often at night, now she sleeps like a stone.

4. Today , Week 3

She said:
    "Please tell them (Forum), that I had a chronic pain in my foot for years, called Fibular Sesamoditis. It's gone!"
    I didn't knew that... When I have a minor itch -or pain , I tell her right away, I'm a puzzy, LOL.

She is happy as a hippo and attributes here apparent healing to the patch. She had no other treatment -or medicine, maybe she is right.

I was looking at her today and it seemed to me her skin looked better, like, well, younger. When asking her if she noticed it too, she said that she is using a new creme since yesterday, she does not think its the patch.

5. Has libido changed at all?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Has libido changed at all?
    Not yet , I would know

7. thanks for the tag, are there going to be pictures!
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

8. IN @MrKleen73 How's the libido! LMAO!
    I gave my wife DHEA about 10 years ago and she was horny as crap but made her mean as hell. had to take her off of it for the kids sake.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Not yet , I would know
    Been contemplating researching something along the lines of this. Some transdermal way to restore a bit of hormones to my wife, after her hysterectomy she doesn't really have any androgens to drive libido. I need to look more into it but I think she just does not have any testosterone in her system any longer due to not having ovaries. So have been curious if restoring her levels would help. I am pretty sure it would but how much she would need that is another question completely...
    Current Training Log -

10. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    thanks for the tag, are there going to be pictures!
    Welcome!
    I may get pics up with her face blurred. She has no weight to lose, her figure is top for her age, no progress pictures are necessary.
    She does not use social media, besides whatsup. We both normally are very reluctant outing ourselves, I changed my position on that matter a bit, at least here on the forum.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    IN @MrKleen73 How's the libido! LMAO!
    I gave my wife DHEA about 10 years ago and she was horny as crap but made her mean as hell. had to take her off of it for the kids sake.
    My wife did well with one of the old Testboosters for about a week, but then she got pretty damn aggro! Turns out after some research that the issue with her ovaries had her producing higher than normal testosterone levels already so that bumped her up pretty good. She wasn't ready for that, and got pretty aggressive. I don't want super-physiological levels like that though, just enough to help in the libido area. It is something she has been fighting with since Trinity was born, the pregnancy threw her ovaries into overdrive which was not good with all of the cysts and what not.
    Current Training Log -

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Been contemplating researching something along the lines of this. Some transdermal way to restore a bit of hormones to my wife, after her hysterectomy she doesn't really have any androgens to drive libido. I need to look more into it but I think she just does not have any testosterone in her system any longer due to not having ovaries. So have been curious if restoring her levels would help. I am pretty sure it would but how much she would need that is another question completely...
    That is the reason I tagged all of you. We all know how good trans dermal DHEA worked as cycle support. Could be a good addition especially for the TRT guys.

I'm still waiting for my patches to log. There was a bit of a hiccup with delivery. Will open a separate log to report my findings on it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    That is the reason I tagged all of you. We all know how good trans dermal DHEA worked as cycle support. Could be a good addition especially for the TRT guys.

I'm still waiting for my patches to log. There was a bit of a hiccup with delivery. Will open a separate log to report my findings on it.
    Oh are you going to be running these patches or something else?

I have honestly even contemplated a very low dose transdermal Equipoise for her. Much lower androgenic ratio but can still aromatize so could help with estro levels, possibly removing the need for the current estrogen replacement she takes now...

I have been adding in 25mg of oral DHEA daily for the last few weeks because my DHEA was in the normal range but on the low end. Seems that way with a lot of us on TRT.
    Current Training Log -

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh are you going to be running these patches or something else?

I have honestly even contemplated a very low dose transdermal Equipoise for her. Much lower androgenic ratio but can still aromatize so could help with estro levels, possibly removing the need for the current estrogen replacement she takes now...

I have been adding in 25mg of oral DHEA daily for the last few weeks because my DHEA was in the normal range but on the low end. Seems that way with a lot of us on TRT.
    Yes, they arrive next week, hopefully. I'm eager to try them as I'm about a year now on TRT/cruise/blast and I have a ton of minor age related issues to address. TD Equipoise? With a carrier like Salvo -or DMSO? Would it work?
    Supposedly, oral DHEA is not good absorbed, would be great if the patches would work, we will see.

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Yes, they arrive next week, hopefully. I'm eager to try them as I'm about a year now on TRT/cruise/blast and I have a ton of minor age related issues to address. TD Equipoise? With a carrier like Salvo -or DMSO? Would it work?
    Supposedly, oral DHEA is not good absorbed, would be great if the patches would work, we will see.
    DHEA is absorbed okay orally but some of it gets destroyed and there is a MUCH higher aromatization when taken orally! Yes with a carrier like DMSO, salvo would work but DMSO is going to be better just not as comfy... I know someone on here who no longer pins gear for various reasons. He runs Eq in a TD and has had great results with it. Lots of gear is small enough to transport transdermally.
    Current Training Log -

16. I was going to order some patches from AgeForce a several years ago but they wanted to set up an automatic shipment/payment subscription that I didn't want to do. I just wanted to try them out. Lol!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

17. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Today , Week 3

She said:
    I didn't knew that... When I have a minor itch -or pain , I tell her right away, I'm a puzzy, LOL.

She is happy as a hippo and attributes here apparent healing to the patch. She had no other treatment -or medicine, maybe she is right.

I was looking at her today and it seemed to me her skin looked better, like, well, younger. When asking her if she noticed it too, she said that she is using a new creme since yesterday, she does not think its the patch.
    Nice man, I'm running a log with these patches and I'm about 12 days in. Good to hear it kicked in for her at three weeks in. I'm hoping for the same!
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I was going to order some patches from AgeForce a several years ago but they wanted to set up an automatic shipment/payment subscription that I didn't want to do. I just wanted to try them out. Lol!
    Yes, will address that in the final review as it sets me off too.
    Imagine you do a Sarms/Ph cycle and would need DHEA as a "base" for 2-3 month, you obviously would like to have a good price for 3 month supply -and without auto shipment.... will get to it later on.

19. I just came here hoping @hairygrandpa was finally ready to admit he was a woman.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

20. Oh yeaaahh.. Anything related to libido and weight loss, I am in.

21. Sweet! I'll get in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

22. This should be interesting.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Age Force HGH patches?
    By da_vide78 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 12:07 PM
  2. Thoughts on Age Force weightloss patch ?
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 01:33 PM
  3. AGE FORCE ENRGY PATCH!!
    By Todders21 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 10:00 AM
  4. Age force HGH patch worth it?
    By LITERaCOLA in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 03:22 PM
  5. age force hgh patch.