Cognitive Nutrition Maeng Da Kratom Log (sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Cognitive Nutrition Maeng Da Kratom Log (sponsored)

Thank you @NeuroTropic for selecting me to be one of the members to log this product. Here is some info about this particular strain, which apparently is supposed to be the most powerful:

Name:  Kratom.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  365.2 KB

The Maeng Da strain of kratom is known to be one of the most powerful strains of kratom available. Once a rarity, coming from very remote regions of Thailand, Maeng Da has risen to be one of the most popular strains available. This strain of kratom is known for having higher alkaloid content. It is known to have dark colored leaves that turn to extremely green color when crushed or ground. Maeng Da is also known for its’ powerful and distinct odor.

Known for its increasingly powerful mood enhancing effects and energy, many find the Maeng Da Kratom strain to be more stimulating than others. The effects of this strain are much different than others and many find them to be very powerful. It can often be compared to certain types of nootropics for its ability to make an user feel more awake, alert, and focused. Comparative to other strains, the Maeng Da strain actually tends to increase productivity and decrease fatigue.

Maeng Da kratom works great as a mood enhancer and will often put the user in a more positive mental state. Users can feel anywhere from completely content to full on euphoria depending on the person or dosage. Maeng Da increases enthusiasm and enjoyment of everyday activities and just puts you in an overall positive state of mind. These mood enhancement benefits are thought to be a result of interactions with the dopamine neurotransmitter. Maeng Da is the most energizing strain of kratom. Many users complement its ability to help with focus and be more productive at work or while studying.

Its a powerful stimulating strain but it also has analgesic qualities and is rated very highly for pain relief. It may be a great natural alternative to harsh opiate drugs like morphine. Some people even claim that this strain has similar effects to morphine and oxycodone at reducing pain without causing near as many side effects. You must never mix kratom with other opiate drugs as this can cause serious side effects and interactions.

Because of the higher concentration of active kratom alkaloids, you will need about 20% less Maeng Da compared to other strains in order to feel the full effects. The recommended minimum dosage for leaves like Red Bali or Premium Indo is 5 grams, but you will only need about 4 grams of Maeng Da kratom to see positive results. The threshold dosage (which represents the smallest amount you can take and still notice effects) is said to be as little as 2 grams. Taking more than 10 grams will more likely than not start to produce sedative effects and can make you feel comforted, sleepy, and lessen any pain symptoms. Maeng Da powders can also last longer in your system with a duration of as much as 8 hours.

The bottle I was sent contains 20 capsules of Maeng Da with each capsule containing 0.6 grams. I have been instructed by NeuroTropic to begin at 1 capsule on the first day, and then titrate up in a very specific manner until an effective dose is achieved. I have also been advised to avoid taking strong stimulants around the same time that I take this product.

To be honest, I feel a bit undecided about starting this experimental titration phase today. I have to do some special training at work on Monday that will require me to be at my best and I am quite nervous about it. Then again, this product could be exactly what I need for that situation. The worst case scenario is that I will begin using this on Tuesday instead. I will report back within the next few days upon taking my first one capsule dose.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Thank you @NeuroTropic for selecting me to be one of the members to log this product. Here is some info about this particular strain, which apparently is supposed to be the most powerful:

Name:  Kratom.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  365.2 KB

The Maeng Da strain of kratom is known to be one of the most powerful strains of kratom available. Once a rarity, coming from very remote regions of Thailand, Maeng Da has risen to be one of the most popular strains available. This strain of kratom is known for having higher alkaloid content. It is known to have dark colored leaves that turn to extremely green color when crushed or ground. Maeng Da is also known for its’ powerful and distinct odor.

Known for its increasingly powerful mood enhancing effects and energy, many find the Maeng Da Kratom strain to be more stimulating than others. The effects of this strain are much different than others and many find them to be very powerful. It can often be compared to certain types of nootropics for its ability to make an user feel more awake, alert, and focused. Comparative to other strains, the Maeng Da strain actually tends to increase productivity and decrease fatigue.

Maeng Da kratom works great as a mood enhancer and will often put the user in a more positive mental state. Users can feel anywhere from completely content to full on euphoria depending on the person or dosage. Maeng Da increases enthusiasm and enjoyment of everyday activities and just puts you in an overall positive state of mind. These mood enhancement benefits are thought to be a result of interactions with the dopamine neurotransmitter. Maeng Da is the most energizing strain of kratom. Many users complement its ability to help with focus and be more productive at work or while studying.

Its a powerful stimulating strain but it also has analgesic qualities and is rated very highly for pain relief. It may be a great natural alternative to harsh opiate drugs like morphine. Some people even claim that this strain has similar effects to morphine and oxycodone at reducing pain without causing near as many side effects. You must never mix kratom with other opiate drugs as this can cause serious side effects and interactions.

Because of the higher concentration of active kratom alkaloids, you will need about 20% less Maeng Da compared to other strains in order to feel the full effects. The recommended minimum dosage for leaves like Red Bali or Premium Indo is 5 grams, but you will only need about 4 grams of Maeng Da kratom to see positive results. The threshold dosage (which represents the smallest amount you can take and still notice effects) is said to be as little as 2 grams. Taking more than 10 grams will more likely than not start to produce sedative effects and can make you feel comforted, sleepy, and lessen any pain symptoms. Maeng Da powders can also last longer in your system with a duration of as much as 8 hours.

The bottle I was sent contains 20 capsules of Maeng Da with each capsule containing 0.6 grams. I have been instructed by NeuroTropic to begin at 1 capsule on the first day, and then titrate up in a very specific manner until an effective dose is achieved. I have also been advised to avoid taking strong stimulants around the same time that take this product.

To be honest, I feel a bit undecided about starting this experimental titration phase today. I have to do some special training at work on Monday that will require me to be at my best and I am quite nervous about it. Then again, this product could be exactly what I need for that situation. The worst case scenario is that I will begin using this on Tuesday instead. I will report back within the next few days upon taking my first one capsule dose.
    Great writeup. By all means start when you're ready.
    NeuroChem Performance Enhancing Solutions Since 2003
    Proud Sponsor of AnabolicMinds
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    Great writeup. By all means start when you're ready.
    I appreciate that...thank you!

4. In brotha! Do you have experience with Kratom?

5. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    In brotha! Do you have experience with Kratom?
    Only from taking IML Dream-N-Grow, which knocks me right out...so that does not really give me the opportunity to notice how I feel on it per say. Not to mention the additional sleep ingredients. So I will more or less consider this my first time experimenting with Kratom.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Only from taking IML Dream-N-Grow, which knocks me right out...so that does not really give me the opportunity to notice how I feel on it per say. Not to mention the additional sleep ingredients. So I will more or less consider this my first time experimenting Kratom.
    Gotcha. I️ am sure you will enjoy it. It can take some time getting the dose and the strain right but once you do it can be pretty great.

7. OK, so I figured I would take my first one pill experimental dose this morning. I would have to say that I did not notice anything at all, which I kind of anticipated based on the above info regarding typically effective doses. I also saw that the other two loggers felt nothing from the first dose. Curious as I am about the experiences of the other loggers, I am going to try and resist following them as I don't want it to have any influence on how I think I am responding to the product.

So my next dose will be 4 capsules per instructions. As I mentioned in my first post, this will not be happening tomorrow as I have a big day of training at work and I can't risk having any sort of negative reaction. I will take my 4 capsule dose on Tuesday!

8. Iím in. Iíve never researched this compound (the actual reading things online variety lol) so letís see what type of changes you notice. Very interested.

9. subbed..

10. I just wrote an in depth summary of my experience with 4 caps yesterday and my hand accidentally slipped and canceled the post before I could post it. Even auto-restore couldn't save me. Ughhh...hate when that happens! So I am just going to try to make this short and sweat.

- Job training ended early yesterday so I decided to workout. Took 4 caps Maeng Da with 2 scoops CU and 1 Bronkaid

- Popped a random erection before entering the gym but it went away before it became problematic

- Gym turned out to be closed so I decided to get some grocery shopping done

- Felt slight paranoia/anxiety in the supermarket; like everyone was looking at me and needed to get the hell out of my way. The supermarket adventure began approximately 1 hour post dosage.

- I don't feel as though this was a great barometer for the 4 capsule dose as I don't normally take a fully dosed PWO and a Bronkaid before grocery shopping.

- Within 2 hours of dose, I returned home and felt completely normal

- Will try 4-6 caps this morning, wait 1 hr and see how I feel. If nothing is notable, I will take up to 10 capsules total per instructions. I guess I am kind of hoping for the euphoric effects.

- I will report back later...

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I just wrote an in depth summary of my experience with 4 caps yesterday and my hand accidentally slipped and canceled the post before I could post it. Even auto-restore couldn't save me. Ughhh...hate when that happens! So I am just going to try to make this short and sweat.

- Job trading ended early yesterday so I decided to workout. Took 4 caps Maeng Da with 2 scoops CU and 1 Bronkaid

- Popped a random erection before entering the gym but it went away before it became problematic

- Felt slight paranoia/anxiety in the supermarket; like everyone was looking at me and needed to get the hell out of my way. The supermarket adventure began approximately 1 hour post dosage.

- I don't feel as though this was a great barometer for the 4 capsule dose as I don't normally take a fully dosed PWO and a Bronkaid before grocery shopping.

- Will try 4-6 caps this morning, wait 1 hr and see how I feel. If nothing is notable, I will take up to 10 capsules total per instructions. I guess I am kind of hoping for the euphoric effects.

Yeah ephedrine with the tryptamines in kratom can have unusual effects. Glad your okay. You should see it at 10 unless you have very down-regulated opioid receptors.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I just wrote an in depth summary of my experience with 4 caps yesterday and my hand accidentally slipped and canceled the post before I could post it. Even auto-restore couldn't save me. Ughhh...hate when that happens! So I am just going to try to make this short and sweat.

- Job trading ended early yesterday so I decided to workout. Took 4 caps Maeng Da with 2 scoops CU and 1 Bronkaid

I've often seen in other forums that kratom capsules work better if you poke small holes in them and/or use warm liquids so they dissolve (or get released) faster. So, instead of a slower or more controlled release, your opioid receptors are hit harder/faster. Might be worth a try.

13. So I did take the 4 capsules this morning with one Oxymax XT, and one scoop of Alphamine (Crystal light version). This is a typical wake up ritual for me so I find it best in this case to keep that as a constant so that I can see the affects of the Kratom as the variable. I definitely felt greater energy than I normally would, was more talkative, and mood was elevated more than usual, but I would not describe it at euphoric. Focus seemed quite high too but I really didn't have anything to focus on. All these affects seemed to kick in within 20 minutes and were still definitely present at the 1 hr mark. Peak affects seem to diminish within 2 hrs but I still have an overall good feeling and have not crashed after 3 hrs.

Not sure if 4 caps was my ideal dose, but going from 4 capsules to 10 seems like a big jump (10 caps being the next recommended dose). Maybe it is 6 or 8 capsules for me?

I only have 10 capsules left, so I am not sure what do..
    However, I do feel like having at least a few more right now

14. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    I've often seen in other forums that kratom capsules work better if you poke small holes in them and/or use warm liquids so they dissolve (or get released) faster. So, instead of a slower or more controlled release, your opioid receptors are hit harder/faster. Might be worth a try.
    Thank you for your input.
    I don't seem to feel as though absorption or the rate at which it dissolves is an issue for me though. I felt the affects rather quickly this morning...

15. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    Yeah ephedrine with the tryptamines in kratom can have unusual effects. Glad your okay. You should see it at 10 unless you have very down-regulated opioid receptors.
    OK...I will try 10 next
    The rest of my bottle...

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    OK...I will try 10 next
    The rest of my bottle...
    Looking forward to seeing your response.

17. OK, so this morning was the big 10 capsule dose (6 grams) of Maeng Da, which again was taken with 1 scoop of Alphamine and 1 capsule of Oxymax XT. It was far different from yesterdays experience with the 4 capsule dose.

This morning, I definitely felt the more sedating and opioid like attributes as opposed to the uplifting, energizing, positive mood boost of yesterday morning. I felt pretty zoned out with the 10 capsule dose, as in stare at the wall type of hyper-focus without any purpose. There was a definite sedative feel to it but not to the point where I felt tired and wanted to go back to bed. My body felt as though I had taken a mild to moderate dose of a muscle relaxer.

This all hit me within 20 minutes and remained constant for the next hour. I am now approximately two hours post dosage, and I feel that things are definitely leveling out more. I am no longer staring at the wall and I am able to think quite clearly. I still feel quite relaxed, but I essentially feel better than I did an hour ago. 10 pills was definitely too much for me, as I prefer the energizing attributes as opposed to the sedating ones. If I was stressed out and/or looking for some pain relief, this may be a good dosage for me in that regard. No side effects noted such as nausea, but ability to get an erection was reduced where as the opposite was the case at the 4 capsule dosage.

So I am guessing my optimal dosage would fall somewhere in between 4 capsules and possibly 8. After doing some research on the different strains of Kratom, this seems like the exact strain I would have chosen for myself as a first time user. Energy and euphoria attributes rank high for Maeng Da in comparison to other strains, and those are definitely the effects I look for.

My bottle is gone now but thank you so much @NeuroTropic ! This was a great way to get my feet wet in the realm of Kratom supplementation.

18. Im in 6-7 g's or kratom is the sweet spot for me

19. I️ enjoy a 4.5 gram dose of Kratom. This is usually perfect for me. It is relaxing but energizing with a mood boost. It also reduces anxiety nicely.

20. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Im in 6-7 g's or kratom is the sweet spot for me
    Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I️ enjoy a 4.5 gram dose of Kratom. This is usually perfect for me. It is relaxing but energizing with a mood boost. It also reduces anxiety nicely.
    Thanks for the input..
    What strains have you both tried?

21. So it is now approximately 5 hrs since my 6 gram dose of Maeng Da, I did go back to bed but not to fall asleep. Mentally I feel quite relaxed and my brain function is probably at baseline. Body feels relaxed too and that is probably part of why I am still in bed. It is also my day off and I did a full body workout yesterday, so I have nothing that I really have to get up for.
  22. Cognitive Nutrition Maeng Da Kratom Log (sponsored)

What color is their Maeng Da?

23. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    What color is their Maeng Da?
    It is green Sir...$20 for 70 capsules seems to be a nice deal to me. I am ordering a few bottles!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    It is green Sir...$20 for 70 capsules seems to be a nice deal to me. I am ordering a few bottles!
    Cool. I️ am about to place an order with them for some Nootropics. I️ will throw a bottle of this in there to test out.

25. Now, It says out of stock! Fuk!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kickin' Back with MileHighKratom - Maeng Da Kratom Log
    By john.patterson in forum MileHigh Kratom
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-01-2016, 10:12 PM
  2. Molecular Nutrition-Test Factor Advanced log (sponsored)
    By braskibra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 10-08-2014, 06:22 PM
  3. Replies: 895
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 08:26 PM
  4. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 06:29 PM
  5. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 05:10 PM