Kratom Caps Log (Sponsored)

1. Kratom Caps Log (Sponsored)

Huge thanks to @NeuroTropic for shipping these out to me to log for you guys.
    I had always been interested in Kratom since I started hearing about it recently.
    This strain is the Maeng Da strain, and I will be dosing until the effects are felt. Starting low, from 1 cap and increasing from there.
    I am fairly tolerant to many supplements so Iím really looking forward to this.
    Packaging is nice, with an interesting bottle. Dosage is at 0.6g per cap.
    Name:  07155E7C-1658-4E76-85E0-296D52133E53.jpeg
Views: 79
Size:  514.0 KBName:  C4447A2F-7D31-43C5-BC14-A395DF594F76.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  465.2 KBName:  3E274506-5214-401D-9174-ADB085D5DEC9.jpeg
Views: 78
Size:  587.3 KB

2. Kratom Caps Log (Sponsored)

Final review:
    My tolerance to things are typically very high:

I wouldíve loved it if I had taken the dosage of 15 caps on a non work day to enjoy the painkilling and euphoria, however it was my fault that I took it on a near empty stomach before a full day of work. The euphoria was great, felt almost as though there were no problems in the world. After about 3-4 hours of the full dosage, extreme sleepiness and a small bit of nausea kicked in from that point on to where it was tough to stay awake and focused on work for the final hour and a half.
    I had taken the 10 caps at 9am, and the other 5 caps at around 10:30 am since I felt the effects begin to wear off. The effects lasted to about 3:30pm where after laying around the bed tired and euphoric, I got up and went out for a great workout.
    This is actually a very good appetite suppressant at that dosage and itís something I would include from time to time while on a cut.
    These caps were most definitely more potent than kratom that I have tried from other companies.
    I would definitely use this again due to its relaxing properties, but would not recommend it for the energy unless you played around with the dosage a bit to find that sweet spot of energy and euphoria.
    Thank you again to @NeuroTropic for this opportunity to log this for you guys. It was a great experience to get to use this strain of Kratom and gage itís effects.
    Last edited by Duality29; 11-11-2017 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Final Review
    •   

3. Took my first cap earlier this afternoon on an empty stomach. I knew it would be a long day today(12hours or so).The wife and baby are sick, so I didn’t get much sleep last night, woke up early morning to work a career fair and took one cap around 2pm during lunch before karate classes began (Martial arts instructor). I did not feel much, if any effects from one cap alone throughout the day of teaching other than my usual “fake it till’ you make it” enthusiasm throughout classes. It may have been due to the lack of rest, or the already tiring day, not quite sure.
    There is belt testing tomorrow, so I will bump up the dosage to 4 caps tomorrow and see what happens.

4. Great pics. Let's see how 4 hit you.
    NeuroChem Performance Enhancing Solutions Since 2003
    Proud Sponsor of AnabolicMinds

5. Kratom is great, but it can definitely be addictive. Do you have any prior experience with opioid? Any signs of addictive tendency?
    •   

6. Awesome! I'll get in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Phildago55 View Post
    Kratom is great, but it can definitely be addictive. Do you have any prior experience with opioid? Any signs of addictive tendency?
    I do have opioid experiences prior to this, however this is a shorter run to gage its effects on me first. No signs of addictive tendencies to speak of as of now

8. I'm in on this bro

9. Quote Originally Posted by Phildago55 View Post
    Kratom is great, but it can definitely be addictive. Do you have any prior experience with opioid? Any signs of addictive tendency?
    Yes so can coffee, caffeine, nicotine, mint teas (menthol is an opioid), milk proteins (more opioids), alcohol, and pretty much anything that effects dopamine and GABA, etc. The overall risk of any meaningful side effects from taking kratom in a healthy person is very low. We advise it used cycled or as needed.
  10. Kratom Caps Log (Sponsored)

Day 2: Increased the dosage to 4 caps today. Did not feel any difference whatsoever at 4 caps(2.4g).
    Keep in mind that my body is fairly tolerant to most things that are thrown at it.
    I will be increasing the dosage tomorrow to 10 caps (6g) and see how I feel after that!

11. 6g should do it. I always found 6-8 to be a pretty good sweet spot.

12. Bumped up the dosage to 10 caps this morning before work. Euphoria and a very clear mind kicked in within the first hour of the dosing, and I went ahead and added another 5 caps after about 2 hours so I can gage the full effects for you all.

13. As the work day went on after taking the other 5 caps, I began to feel very relaxed. It wasnít my smartest idea to take these all on a near empty stomach.
    Euphoria and the pain killing effects kicked in stronger, but at the expense of some nausea. I began to eat a protein bar but the appetite was not there. I was in the middle of a sale and I was VERY relaxed. So much so that I caught myself almost falling asleep in the middle of classes and a sale.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    As the work day went on after taking the other 5 caps, I began to feel very relaxed. It wasn’t my smartest idea to take these all on a near empty stomach.
    Euphoria and the pain killing effects kicked in stronger, but at the expense of some nausea. I began to eat a protein bar but the appetite was not there. I was in the middle of a sale and I was VERY relaxed. So much so that I caught myself almost falling asleep in the middle of classes and a sale.
    You experienced the full range of effects nice! It's the best way to determine the ideal dose range and know when too much is not giving you better effects.

Did you notice the effects from the first 10 caps lasting up to the 2 hours prior to taking the additional 5? Perhaps 6-9 could be a ideal dose range as needed but 10 definitely was within your ideal level it looks like.

Some appetite killing effects tend to kick in higher doses, as well as, more sleep and relaxing properties. As you experienced firsthand.

How would you compare this so far to other things you've tried?

15. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    You experienced the full range of effects nice! It's the best way to determine the ideal dose range and know when too much is not giving you better effects.

Did you notice the effects from the first 10 caps lasting up to the 2 hours prior to taking the additional 5? Perhaps 6-9 could be a ideal dose range as needed but 10 definitely was within your ideal level it looks like.

Some appetite killing effects tend to kick in higher doses but soups or broths should be fine until several hours later.

How would you compare this so far to other things you've tried?
    The effects of the 10 caps had worn off after the first hour and a half for my body, hence the reason for adding the extra 5 caps. 10 caps felt great, but yes, 6-9 caps I feel would be the ideal dose to give a good balance of energy/euphoria/painkilling for this specifically. I would say these caps are definitely a bit more potent than the other kratom companies offer.

16. Final review on second post has been posted.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    Final review:
    My tolerance to things are typically very high:

I would’ve loved it if I had taken the dosage of 15 caps on a non work day to enjoy the painkilling and euphoria, however it was my fault that I took it on a near empty stomach before a full day of work. The euphoria was great, felt almost as though there were no problems in the world. After about 3-4 hours of the full dosage, extreme sleepiness and a small bit of nausea kicked in from that point on to where it was tough to stay awake and focused on work for the final hour and a half.
    I had taken the 10 caps at 9am, and the other 5 caps at around 10:30 am since I felt the effects begin to wear off. The effects lasted to about 3:30pm where after laying around the bed tired and euphoric, I got up and went out for a great workout.
    This is actually a very good appetite suppressant at that dosage and it’s something I would include from time to time while on a cut.
    These caps were most definitely more potent than kratom that I have tried from other companies.
    I would definitely use this again due to its relaxing properties, but would not recommend it for the energy unless you played around with the dosage a bit to find that sweet spot of energy and euphoria.
    Thank you again to @NeuroTropic for this opportunity to log this for you guys. It was a great experience to get to use this strain of Kratom and gage it’s effects.
    Great review.

We offer 2 sizes a small bottle 0.6 gram caps for people to try out of 20 caps for $5.99 and a 70 capsule bottle for only $19.99.

Both you can order directly here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Staright up Kratom - Yellow Vein Log (Sponsored)
    By nubioso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Yesterday, 04:24 PM
  2. Kratom caps Log offer - Pain modulator and Mood enhancer
    By NeuroTropic in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-10-2017, 03:56 AM
  3. Legacy's Somnidren GH Ultra (caps) log (sponsored)
    By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 02:59 PM
  4. Legacy's Somnidren GH Ultra (caps) log (sponsored)
    By Legacyfighter in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 12:35 PM
  5. Neurostim Caps log
    By DmitryWI in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 08:40 PM