The Solution Tests MA Labs MA-Pump

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

The Solution Tests MA Labs MA-Pump

MA-Pump Log

What is it?

• The Most Effective Product in its Class
    • Provides Incredible Muscle Pumps, Dramatic Increases in Muscle Fullness, and Road-Map Vascularity that Lasts for Hours After Leaving the Gym
    • Works through Multiple Pathways (e.g. nitric oxide elevation, plasma expansion, and intracellular volumization)to Produce the Best Results Possible
    • Contains Over 25 Grams of Active Ingredients per Serving—The Most of any Pump Product on the Market
    • Contains 5Grams of HydroMax per Serving—2-3X the Industry Average
    • Boosts Muscle Strength, Power Output, and Muscular Endurance
    • Increases Amino Acid Uptake and Overall Nutrient Delivery to Working Muscles
    • Inhibits Protein Breakdown and Increases Protein Synthesis via Cell Swelling
    • Reduces Myostatin Levels
    • Stimulant-Free

What I will be giving feedback on

- Pump
    - Performance
    - Endurance
    - Recovery

Dosing

I will be taking 2 scoops/1 serving prior to workout. I will not be stacking anything else with it. This way I can 100% gauge the product

Once the product gets in I will get this up and running!
    @Mike Arnold
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

2. Awesome. Excited to hear about this one.
    •   

3. Subarooski
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

4. Before this log kicks off I just want to clarify one thing. MA-PUMP was made for one purpose ONLY--to provide the best pumps and overall muscle volumization possible.

It is not an endurance, performance, or recovery product. The description is VERY clear regarding what the product was made for. If you look at the ingredient profile, you can see that all the ingredients target the pump, muscle volumization or fullness through one or more mechanisms. That was the ONLY criteria employed when deciding which compounds would be selected for MA-PUMP.

Now, some of the ingredients within the product have been clinically proven to do other things, such as increase strength (ex. betaine, creatine), increase muscular endurance (ex. nitrates), improve amino acid uptake (ex. citrulline) and other things...but this is NOT the product's primary purpose. They are just side benefits--not the goal of the product.

Therefore, when providing feedback on MA-PUMP it is completely fine to mention any non-pump benefits you feel the product provides, but when you provide you final judgment regarding its "performance", please make sure to judge it on those things it was designed for--pump/muscle volumization. After all, that is the only reason I made it.

Unfortunately, it's pretty much impossible to make a pre-workout product that is best-in-class in every category. Doing so would require a production cost of around $100 and a giant serving size...LOL. This is why the "holistic" pre-workouts do a lot of different things, but none of those things are done at a very high level (with the exception of stims, as it doesn't cost much to load a product up with stims). This is because it just isn't possible, from a cost standpoint, to make a pre-workout that is "best-in-class" in every single category. For that reason I chose to focus on only one function--the pump/volumization--and do it better than any other product.

Thanks for the log, The Solution.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

Discount Code (20% off): AM20
    •   

5. Oh, one more thing. MA-PUMP is a two-scoop product. I know on the website it says 1 scoop, but that was an error that needs to be corrected. We were originally going to use one scoop, but the scoop was too big (nearly 35 grams), which made it to hard to scoop all the powder out of the bottom of the bottle...so we had to use a smaller scoop and make it a 2 scoop serving size. You will see that it says two 2 scoops on the label when you receive the product.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Before this log kicks off I just want to clarify one thing. MA-PUMP was made for one purpose ONLY--to provide the best pumps and overall muscle volumization possible.

It is not an endurance, performance, or recovery product. The description is VERY clear regarding what the product was made for. If you look at the ingredient profile, you can see that all the ingredients target the pump, muscle volumization or fullness through one or more mechanisms. That was the ONLY criteria employed when deciding which compounds would be selected for MA-PUMP.

Now, some of the ingredients within the product have been clinically proven to do other things, such as increase strength (ex. betaine, creatine), increase muscular endurance (ex. nitrates), improve amino acid uptake (ex. citrulline) and other things...but this is NOT the product's primary purpose. They are just side benefits--not the goal of the product.

Therefore, when providing feedback on MA-PUMP it is completely fine to mention any non-pump benefits you feel the product provides, but when you provide you final judgment regarding its "performance", please make sure to judge it on those things it was designed for--pump/muscle volumization. After all, that is the only reason I made it.

Unfortunately, it's pretty much impossible to make a pre-workout product that is the best-in-class in every area. Doing so would require a production cost of around $100 and a giant serving size...LOL. This is why all the "holistic" pre-workouts do a lot of different things, but none of them very well...because it just isn't possible from a cost standpoint to make a pre-workout that is the best on the market in every single category. For that reason I chose to focus on only one function--the pump/volumization...and do it better than any other product.

Thanks for the log, The Solution.
    The ingredients cross over, which I will mark up in my write-up and initial review, but the characteristics of the ingredient profile do provide more then just a spectacular pump. Time will soon tell how I respond. Everything on paper is great, but lets see how it responds to me. Not everyone responds to a clinically dosed product. Just goes to show you how supplements can vary from person to person.

Can't wait to crack this and get you some 100% honest feedback.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Oh, one more thing. MA-PUMP is a two-scoop product. I know on the website it says 1 scoop, but that was an error that needs to be corrected. We were originally going to use one scoop, but the scoop was too big (nearly 35 grams), which made it to hard to scoop all the powder out of the bottom of the bottle...so we had to use a smaller scoop and make it a 2 scoop serving size. You will see that it says two 2 scoops on the label when you receive the product.
    Thank you for clarifying!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The ingredients cross over, which I will mark up in my write-up and initial review, but the characteristics of the ingredient profile do provide more then just a spectacular pump. Time will soon tell how I respond. Everything on paper is great, but lets see how it responds to me. Not everyone responds to a clinically dosed product. Just goes to show you how supplements can vary from person to person.

Can't wait to crack this and get you some 100% honest feedback.
    Oh yes, you're absolutely right. They do cross over. I just wanted to clarify that the product was formulated for only one primary purpose, so people wouldn't think that it is "failing" in certain areas that it was never intended to assist with, such as increased focus, energy, etc.

You know this, but those who haven't yet heard of the product might think it is like most of the other "holistic" pre-workout products on the market, which are designed to perform moderately in a bunch of different areas, unlike MA-PUMP which was designed to perform "best-in'class" in one major area--PUMPS.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

9. In for this

10. cool... I'm in
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just came in!

Extremely clumpy

@Mike Arnold
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Just came in!

Extremely clumpy

the clump is REAL

13. We see its clumpy, the question is... Is it PUMPY?
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

MA Pump Non-Stim Pre-Workout

Taste

Black Cherry Lemonade – This flavor is extremely refreshing. The black cherry is the initial taste, which is not overly sweet. The flavoring goes hand in hand with the lemonade, which is bold. Both flavors go well together and neither one of them overpower each other. The best part about this is you would think with both flavors always being known for being tart and sweet that is not what you get. Instead this refreshing flavor is awesome to sip on and has a very long lasting aftertaste. Even with a very loaded formula the flavoring would be hard to dial in, but MA Labs did just that.

Mixability
    The serving size is 33.25g (2 Scoops). Sometimes larger serving sizes will have trouble mixing especially with raw’s that doesn’t mix with ease. I usually mix my pre-workout and intra-workout beverages the night before, so in the morning when I head out to train they are cold and dissolved. The power is extremely clumpy (Almost the entire tub).There was a bit of foam and some floating particles when shaking the product up, but once it settles there was not a lot sitting at the bottom of the shaker cup, or any clumps to notice. It may not be the thinnest and easiest mixing powder, but give it some time and it will settle.

Formula

Per 2 Scoops / 1 Serving:

8g Citrulline Malate (Pump, Prevent lactic acid build up)
    1g Nitrosigine (increase nitric oxide)
    250mg Capros (Increase NO / Performance)
    500mg Vitamin C (Prevent nitrate tolerance build up)
    1.5 Sodium Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)
    5g Hydromax (Pump)
    4g Creatine Mono (Endurnace, Performance, Strength)
    3g Betaine (Performance / Endurance)
    2g Taurine (Muscle Volumizer)

On paper this is one hell of a non-stim pre-workout product. You are getting full doses of every single ingredient to enhance pumps, performance, and endurance in the gym. Each serving size is massive, but I would rather get full doses of everything instead of half doses and double scooping a product. MA Labs put together a very well pre-workout product for those who don’t dwell off stimulants.

Cost
    $56.99 for 20 Servings. If you get a rep code I think you can get around 20% off which makes the product around $44-45. You are paying a bit over $2 a serving, but if you factor how much those raws cost in those doses it is about what you would pay to double scoop and underdosed non-stim preworkout. All in all you get what you pay for. Yes it may be hefty, but MA Labs is not shortchanging you on the ingredient profile. Most people chase flavoring and buy products that are underdosed, but this is a totally different beast. Performance and legit doses are something I would pay for over flavoring.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. In for this! Formula looks absolutely amazing!

16. Subbed fam

The clumping is from the hydromax (glycerol powder). I had a pre that had a hefty dose (4g) and it did the same thing.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Subbed fam

The clumping is from the hydromax (glycerol powder). I had a pre that had a hefty dose (4g) and it did the same thing.
    Not always the root cause.
    Dymatize Pre was full like a rock due to the nitrosigine. Citrulline is also a cause for clumping (as seen in various pre-workouts over the years). All 3 could be the synergistic reason for the massive clumping. Needless to say the entire tub is almost one big clump of powder. I had to almost pull out a chisel to break it up.

First workout is tomorrow. Got backtracked the last 2 days not being able to workout due to family emergency (Grandma has cancer), and also working double shifts. Ill get back to the grind tomorrow.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Sorry to hear about your grams bob. Iíll keep her in prayers

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Not always the root cause.
    Dymatize Pre was full like a rock due to the nitrosigine. Citrulline is also a cause for clumping (as seen in various pre-workouts over the years). All 3 could be the synergistic reason for the massive clumping. Needless to say the entire tub is almost one big clump of powder. I had to almost pull out a chisel to break it up.

First workout is tomorrow. Got backtracked the last 2 days not being able to workout due to family emergency (Grandma has cancer), and also working double shifts. Ill get back to the grind tomorrow.
    Really sorry to hear about that, brother. I hope she gets well.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Really sorry to hear about that, brother. I hope she gets well.
    Stage 2 Breast Cancer, had to have it cut out. Just gotta play the cards we are dealt.
    Radiation is starting. Appointments are almost 3 hours. on top of 10 hour days it consumes my life ATM lol
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Mesocycle #6
    Week 4 Day 3

Tempo Indication: Eccentric:Pause:Concentric:Fle x (x:x:x:x)
    All Rep Tempo's are 2:1:2:2
    Rest Times are 90 Seconds

Incline dumbbell bench press
    90's x 10 (4 Sets)

1 arm suit case rows
    2-25’s x 8 (3 Sets)
    2-25 x 8+4+3 (Rest Pause)

Upright row (Pull to Sternum)
    80 x 8(3 Sets)
    80 x 8+4+2 (Rest Pause)

Hammer Strength High Row
    2-25’s/Side x 10 (3 Sets)
    2-25’s/Side x 10+4+3 (Rest Pause)

Dumbbell Lateral Raise
    35’s x 8 (3 Sets)
    35’s x 8 → 30’s x 8 → 25’s x 10 (1 Set)

Seated Incline Dumbbell Curl
    25’s x 8 (3 Sets)
    25’s x 8+4+3 (Rest Pause)

Cable Tricep Extension
    140 x 10 (3 Sets)
    140 x 10+4+3 (Rest Pause)

Post-Workout:
    French Toast, Sludge & Strawberries + Eggs
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That looks good.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Mesocycle #6
    Week 4 Day 4

Tempo Indication: Eccentric:Pause:Concentric:Fle x (x:x:x:x)
    All Rep Tempo's are 2:1:2:2
    Rest Times are 90 Seconds

Meadows Row
    45 x 12 (4 Sets)

T bar row
    5-25’s x 12 (3 Sets)
    5-25’s x 12+5+3 (Rest Pause)

Single Arm Straight arm push downs
    15 x 15 (2 Sets)
    15 x 15+5+3 (Rest Pause)

Bent over dumbbell rows
    70’s x 15 (3 Sets)
    70’s x 15 → 60’s x 12 → 50’s x 10 (1 Set)

Single Arm Cable Pulldown
    25 Each Hand x 15 (3 Sets)
    25 Each Hand x 15+9+3 (Rest Pause)

Post-Workout:
    Protein Ice Cream & Protein Peanut Butter Cups

update later today on the pumps and going to try and get some pics in here.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

This is with 0 food in me, no carbs, and no sodium
    I want to see how much different it is once i throw all those in the mix and don't train fasted.

Overall I have trained fasted twice now with MA Pump, while the pumps are nothing mindblowing (as to be expected when fasted), but they are noted. Even on your first exercise and warm up sets you can feel the muscles get warm and hard fast. I have a feeling once I get some carbs in me pre/intra workout there will be a massive difference to note and see via pictures.

Dosing has been 2 scoops pre-workout, and nothing else in the mix. Thats it. I do take some BCAA's peri-workout, but have not used any pre/intra workout carbs yet (HBCD or food). These are more along the lines of ... Before pics.. to see the difference.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Some stuff left the more you buy the better deal I will ma
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:55 PM
  2. Reborn: The Solution Test's Controlled Labs White Flood
    By The Solution in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 03:06 PM