• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

MA-Pump Log

What is it?

• The Most Effective Product in its Class
• Provides Incredible Muscle Pumps, Dramatic Increases in Muscle Fullness, and Road-Map Vascularity that Lasts for Hours After Leaving the Gym
• Works through Multiple Pathways (e.g. nitric oxide elevation, plasma expansion, and intracellular volumization)to Produce the Best Results Possible
• Contains Over 25 Grams of Active Ingredients per Serving—The Most of any Pump Product on the Market
• Contains 5Grams of HydroMax per Serving—2-3X the Industry Average
• Boosts Muscle Strength, Power Output, and Muscular Endurance
• Increases Amino Acid Uptake and Overall Nutrient Delivery to Working Muscles
• Inhibits Protein Breakdown and Increases Protein Synthesis via Cell Swelling
• Reduces Myostatin Levels
• Stimulant-Free

What I will be giving feedback on

- Pump
- Performance
- Endurance
- Recovery

Dosing

I will be taking 2 scoops/1 serving prior to workout. I will not be stacking anything else with it. This way I can 100% gauge the product

Once the product gets in I will get this up and running!
Mike Arnold

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subarooski

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Before this log kicks off I just want to clarify one thing. MA-PUMP was made for one purpose ONLY--to provide the best pumps and overall muscle volumization possible.

It is not an endurance, performance, or recovery product. The description is VERY clear regarding what the product was made for. If you look at the ingredient profile, you can see that all the ingredients target the pump, muscle volumization or fullness through one or more mechanisms. That was the ONLY criteria employed when deciding which compounds would be selected for MA-PUMP.

Now, some of the ingredients within the product have been clinically proven to do other things, such as increase strength (ex. betaine, creatine), increase muscular endurance (ex. nitrates), improve amino acid uptake (ex. citrulline) and other things...but this is NOT the product's primary purpose. They are just side benefits--not the goal of the product.

Therefore, when providing feedback on MA-PUMP it is completely fine to mention any non-pump benefits you feel the product provides, but when you provide you final judgment regarding its "performance", please make sure to judge it on those things it was designed for--pump/muscle volumization. After all, that is the only reason I made it.

Unfortunately, it's pretty much impossible to make a pre-workout product that is best-in-class in every category. Doing so would require a production cost of around $100 and a giant serving size...LOL. This is why the "holistic" pre-workouts do a lot of different things, but none of those things are done at a very high level (with the exception of stims, as it doesn't cost much to load a product up with stims). This is because it just isn't possible, from a cost standpoint, to make a pre-workout that is "best-in-class" in every single category. For that reason I chose to focus on only one function--the pump/volumization--and do it better than any other product.

Thanks for the log, The Solution.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, one more thing. MA-PUMP is a two-scoop product. I know on the website it says 1 scoop, but that was an error that needs to be corrected. We were originally going to use one scoop, but the scoop was too big (nearly 35 grams), which made it to hard to scoop all the powder out of the bottom of the bottle...so we had to use a smaller scoop and make it a 2 scoop serving size. You will see that it says two 2 scoops on the label when you receive the product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Before this log kicks off I just want to clarify one thing. MA-PUMP was made for one purpose ONLY--to provide the best pumps and overall muscle volumization possible.

It is not an endurance, performance, or recovery product. The description is VERY clear regarding what the product was made for. If you look at the ingredient profile, you can see that all the ingredients target the pump, muscle volumization or fullness through one or more mechanisms. That was the ONLY criteria employed when deciding which compounds would be selected for MA-PUMP.

Now, some of the ingredients within the product have been clinically proven to do other things, such as increase strength (ex. betaine, creatine), increase muscular endurance (ex. nitrates), improve amino acid uptake (ex. citrulline) and other things...but this is NOT the product's primary purpose. They are just side benefits--not the goal of the product.

Therefore, when providing feedback on MA-PUMP it is completely fine to mention any non-pump benefits you feel the product provides, but when you provide you final judgment regarding its "performance", please make sure to judge it on those things it was designed for--pump/muscle volumization. After all, that is the only reason I made it.

Unfortunately, it's pretty much impossible to make a pre-workout product that is the best-in-class in every area. Doing so would require a production cost of around $100 and a giant serving size...LOL. This is why all the "holistic" pre-workouts do a lot of different things, but none of them very well...because it just isn't possible from a cost standpoint to make a pre-workout that is the best on the market in every single category. For that reason I chose to focus on only one function--the pump/volumization...and do it better than any other product.

Thanks for the log, The Solution.
The ingredients cross over, which I will mark up in my write-up and initial review, but the characteristics of the ingredient profile do provide more then just a spectacular pump. Time will soon tell how I respond. Everything on paper is great, but lets see how it responds to me. Not everyone responds to a clinically dosed product. Just goes to show you how supplements can vary from person to person.

Can't wait to crack this and get you some 100% honest feedback.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh, one more thing. MA-PUMP is a two-scoop product. I know on the website it says 1 scoop, but that was an error that needs to be corrected. We were originally going to use one scoop, but the scoop was too big (nearly 35 grams), which made it to hard to scoop all the powder out of the bottom of the bottle...so we had to use a smaller scoop and make it a 2 scoop serving size. You will see that it says two 2 scoops on the label when you receive the product.
Thank you for clarifying!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The ingredients cross over, which I will mark up in my write-up and initial review, but the characteristics of the ingredient profile do provide more then just a spectacular pump. Time will soon tell how I respond. Everything on paper is great, but lets see how it responds to me. Not everyone responds to a clinically dosed product. Just goes to show you how supplements can vary from person to person.

Can't wait to crack this and get you some 100% honest feedback.
Oh yes, you're absolutely right. They do cross over. I just wanted to clarify that the product was formulated for only one primary purpose, so people wouldn't think that it is "failing" in certain areas that it was never intended to assist with, such as increased focus, energy, etc.

You know this, but those who haven't yet heard of the product might think it is like most of the other "holistic" pre-workout products on the market, which are designed to perform moderately in a bunch of different areas, unlike MA-PUMP which was designed to perform "best-in'class" in one major area--PUMPS.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for this

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We see its clumpy, the question is... Is it PUMPY?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

MA Pump Non-Stim Pre-Workout

Taste

Black Cherry Lemonade – This flavor is extremely refreshing. The black cherry is the initial taste, which is not overly sweet. The flavoring goes hand in hand with the lemonade, which is bold. Both flavors go well together and neither one of them overpower each other. The best part about this is you would think with both flavors always being known for being tart and sweet that is not what you get. Instead this refreshing flavor is awesome to sip on and has a very long lasting aftertaste. Even with a very loaded formula the flavoring would be hard to dial in, but MA Labs did just that.

Mixability
The serving size is 33.25g (2 Scoops). Sometimes larger serving sizes will have trouble mixing especially with raw’s that doesn’t mix with ease. I usually mix my pre-workout and intra-workout beverages the night before, so in the morning when I head out to train they are cold and dissolved. The power is extremely clumpy (Almost the entire tub).There was a bit of foam and some floating particles when shaking the product up, but once it settles there was not a lot sitting at the bottom of the shaker cup, or any clumps to notice. It may not be the thinnest and easiest mixing powder, but give it some time and it will settle.

Formula

Per 2 Scoops / 1 Serving:

8g Citrulline Malate (Pump, Prevent lactic acid build up)
1g Nitrosigine (increase nitric oxide)
250mg Capros (Increase NO / Performance)
500mg Vitamin C (Prevent nitrate tolerance build up)
1.5 Sodium Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)
5g Hydromax (Pump)
4g Creatine Mono (Endurnace, Performance, Strength)
3g Betaine (Performance / Endurance)
2g Taurine (Muscle Volumizer)

On paper this is one hell of a non-stim pre-workout product. You are getting full doses of every single ingredient to enhance pumps, performance, and endurance in the gym. Each serving size is massive, but I would rather get full doses of everything instead of half doses and double scooping a product. MA Labs put together a very well pre-workout product for those who don’t dwell off stimulants.

Cost
$56.99 for 20 Servings. If you get a rep code I think you can get around 20% off which makes the product around $44-45. You are paying a bit over $2 a serving, but if you factor how much those raws cost in those doses it is about what you would pay to double scoop and underdosed non-stim preworkout. All in all you get what you pay for. Yes it may be hefty, but MA Labs is not shortchanging you on the ingredient profile. Most people chase flavoring and buy products that are underdosed, but this is a totally different beast. Performance and legit doses are something I would pay for over flavoring.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed fam

The clumping is from the hydromax (glycerol powder). I had a pre that had a hefty dose (4g) and it did the same thing.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed fam

The clumping is from the hydromax (glycerol powder). I had a pre that had a hefty dose (4g) and it did the same thing.
Not always the root cause.
Dymatize Pre was full like a rock due to the nitrosigine. Citrulline is also a cause for clumping (as seen in various pre-workouts over the years). All 3 could be the synergistic reason for the massive clumping. Needless to say the entire tub is almost one big clump of powder. I had to almost pull out a chisel to break it up.

First workout is tomorrow. Got backtracked the last 2 days not being able to workout due to family emergency (Grandma has cancer), and also working double shifts. Ill get back to the grind tomorrow.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear about your grams bob. I’ll keep her in prayers

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not always the root cause.
Dymatize Pre was full like a rock due to the nitrosigine. Citrulline is also a cause for clumping (as seen in various pre-workouts over the years). All 3 could be the synergistic reason for the massive clumping. Needless to say the entire tub is almost one big clump of powder. I had to almost pull out a chisel to break it up.

First workout is tomorrow. Got backtracked the last 2 days not being able to workout due to family emergency (Grandma has cancer), and also working double shifts. Ill get back to the grind tomorrow.
Really sorry to hear about that, brother. I hope she gets well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really sorry to hear about that, brother. I hope she gets well.
Stage 2 Breast Cancer, had to have it cut out. Just gotta play the cards we are dealt.
Radiation is starting. Appointments are almost 3 hours. on top of 10 hour days it consumes my life ATM lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 4 Day 3

Tempo Indication: Eccentric:pause:Concentric:Flex (x:x:x:x)
All Rep Tempo's are 2:1:2:2
Rest Times are 90 Seconds

Incline dumbbell bench press
90's x 10 (4 Sets)

1 arm suit case rows
2-25’s x 8 (3 Sets)
2-25 x 8+4+3 (Rest Pause)

Upright row (Pull to Sternum)
80 x 8(3 Sets)
80 x 8+4+2 (Rest Pause)

Hammer Strength High Row
2-25’s/Side x 10 (3 Sets)
2-25’s/Side x 10+4+3 (Rest Pause)

Dumbbell Lateral Raise
35’s x 8 (3 Sets)
35’s x 8 → 30’s x 8 → 25’s x 10 (1 Set)

Seated Incline Dumbbell Curl
25’s x 8 (3 Sets)
25’s x 8+4+3 (Rest Pause)

Cable Tricep Extension
140 x 10 (3 Sets)
140 x 10+4+3 (Rest Pause)

Post-Workout:
French Toast, Sludge & Strawberries + Eggs

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That looks good.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 4 Day 4

Meadows Row
45 x 12 (4 Sets)

T bar row
5-25’s x 12 (3 Sets)
5-25’s x 12+5+3 (Rest Pause)

Single Arm Straight arm push downs
15 x 15 (2 Sets)
15 x 15+5+3 (Rest Pause)

Bent over dumbbell rows
70’s x 15 (3 Sets)
70’s x 15 → 60’s x 12 → 50’s x 10 (1 Set)

Single Arm Cable Pulldown
25 Each Hand x 15 (3 Sets)
25 Each Hand x 15+9+3 (Rest Pause)

Post-Workout:
Protein Ice Cream & Protein Peanut Butter Cups

update later today on the pumps and going to try and get some pics in here.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is with 0 food in me, no carbs, and no sodium
I want to see how much different it is once i throw all those in the mix and don't train fasted.

Overall I have trained fasted twice now with MA Pump, while the pumps are nothing mindblowing (as to be expected when fasted), but they are noted. Even on your first exercise and warm up sets you can feel the muscles get warm and hard fast. I have a feeling once I get some carbs in me pre/intra workout there will be a massive difference to note and see via pictures.

Dosing has been 2 scoops pre-workout, and nothing else in the mix. Thats it. I do take some BCAA's peri-workout, but have not used any pre/intra workout carbs yet (HBCD or food). These are more along the lines of ... Before pics.. to see the difference.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, no carbs and no sodium is about the worst possible circumstances under which to get a pump. No on's getting a pump like that, regardless of what they use. I am surprised you can even train like that. I tried that once (20 years ago) and got horrible muscle cramps right away. I couldn't get any pump at all.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have to with my work schedule, or else the gym is closed when I would get off work. It is either train, or don't train. I think it is pretty clear what I am going to do.

Yeah, no carbs and no sodium is about the worst possible circumstances under which to get a pump. No on's getting a pump like that, regardless of what they use. I am surprised you can even train like that. I tried that once (20 years ago) and got horrible muscle cramps right away. I couldn't get any pump at all.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to with my work schedule, or else the gym is closed when I would get off work. It is either train, or don't train. I think it is pretty clear what I am going to do.
I hear ya'. That is some dedication, though. I would just probably end up skipping all the time. No, I would definitely end up skipping all the time...because I already do and I have no excuse. I can train whenever I want without interference and yet I still don't make it to the gym nearly as much as should.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tomorrow and Monday I will be able to fuel a bit better. I know personally for me, if I train early eating so close to my workout is a no go. Even if its just a protein pudding, sludge, or a small shake. My digestion takes some time to fully cooperate with how i feel in the gym. That is why if I train early .. its a pre + BCAA and first meal to follow

I hear ya'. That is some dedication, though. I would just probably end up skipping all the time. No, I would definitely end up skipping all the time...because I already do and I have no excuse. I can train whenever I want without interference and yet I still don't make it to the gym nearly as much as should.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tomorrow and Monday I will be able to fuel a bit better. I know personally for me, if I train early eating so close to my workout is a no go. Even if its just a protein pudding, sludge, or a small shake. My digestion takes some time to fully cooperate with how i feel in the gym. That is why if I train early .. its a pre + BCAA and first meal to follow
The only time I've ever been to the gym that early in the morning is when I have been up all night and go the next day before I go to bed...like I did today. I am still awake since yesterday...but I don't get much sleep. I skip sleeping completely at least 1-2 days per week (I used to only sleep every other day about 3-4 years ago; I did that for a couple years) and often stay up 1.5 days before going to bed. I rarely sleep more than 5 hours at a time. I sleep whenever I feel like it...sometimes in the afternoon, sometimes in the evening, sometimes at night, and sometimes the morning. Basically, I feel like sleeping is a waste of time because I can't get anything done, so I do it as little as possible while still being able to function.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The only time I've ever been to the gym that early in the morning is when I have been up all night and go the next day before I go to bed...like I did today. I am still awake since yesterday...but I don't get much sleep. I skip sleeping completely at least 1-2 days per week (I used to only sleep every other day about 3-4 years ago; I did that for a couple years) and often stay up 1.5 days before going to bed. I rarely sleep more than 5 hours at a time. I sleep whenever I feel like it...sometimes in the afternoon, sometimes in the evening, sometimes at night, and sometimes the morning. Basically, I feel like sleeping is a waste of time because I can't get anything done, so I don't like to do it.
Glad we are on the same page. that has been my life recently dealing with radiation treatment, work, and trying to get stuff done in my spare time. Never enough hours!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 4 Day 5

Meadows Row
45 x 12 (4 Sets)

T bar row
5-25’s x 12 (3 Sets)

15 x 15 (2 Sets)
15 x 15+5+3 (Rest Pause)

Bent over dumbbell rows
70’s x 15 (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Haagen Dazs Peanut Butter Salted Fudge

MA Pump
Pre - 2 Scoops MA Pump
Intra - 30g HBCD (Glycofuse)

Must stronger note of pump, muscle hardening, and performance. The carbs made a major difference in this training and workout. First working sets of meadow rows had my lats engaged. I am a guy who has trouble with back MMC, but it did not take long to feel my lats working on every exercise. Taking each set to a rest pause failure also helps keeping the tension on the muscle with short rest periods. When you push that muscle to failure you continue to feel the pump get deeper as the workout continues and sets get deeper. Between the short rest pauses I would focus on stretching my lats and keeping tension on my back to enhance the tension/pump. Overall much more productive session.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 5 Day 1

Smith incline Barbell Bench Press
225 x 5 (3 Sets)
225 x 5 +3 + 2 (Rest Pause)

Seated cable rows close grip (Mid Back Focus)
110 x 8 (3 Sets)
110 x 8 + 4 + 3 (Rest Pause)

Smith Barbell Row (Pull To Chest)
3-25's/Side x 5 (2 Sets)
3-25's/Side x 5+3+2 (Rest Pause)

Close grip v bar pull downs (Mid Back)
110 x 6 (3 Sets)
100 x 8+3+2 (Rest Pause)

HS Shoulder Press
130 x 5 (2 Sets)
130 x 8+5+3 (Rest Pause)
EZ Bar Curl
90 x 6 (2 Sets)
90 x 6+3+2 (Rest Pause)

Floor Skullcrusher
125 x 6 (2 Sets)
125 x 6+2+2 (Rest Pause)

Post-Workout:
Rice Stirfry

MA Pump

Pre Meal (90 before) ~ 25g Carbs
Pre Workout Drink - 15 before ~ MA Pump
Intra ~ 30g HBCD

Much better performance here. Pumps were strong from the get go, and throughout the session. Some of the rest pause sets hurt. Literally hurt from the pump. Hence the need for rest pause, or I would call someone out for forced reps to push past the pump and focus on the tension. If my work schedule is not so crazy I will be keeping my training around this setup. It also depends on my macros for the day since I never eat much year round. Especially with my carbs around 100-150g a day. Overall great workout the last 2 days. Pumps are much stronger and my performance feels great.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 5 Day 2

Squat
365 x 5 (4 Sets)

Hack squat
3 Plates/Side x 5 (3 Sets)
3 Plates/Side x 5+4+3 (Rest Pause)

Leg Press
8 Plates/Side x 10 (3 Sets)
8 Plates/Side x 10+6+4 (Rest Pause)

Lying Leg Curl
140 x 8 (3 Sets)
140 x 8+4+3 (Rest Pause)

Seated Calf Raise
2 Plates x 10 (3 sets)
2 Plates x 10+6+4 (Rest Pause)

Post-Workout:
Strawberry Shortcake

MA PUMP

Pre-workout : MA Pump
Intra-Workout : BCAA

Fasted training this AM. I work 4 doubles in a row at work, work saturday, and work sunday (won't be able to train sunday) therefore I can't train later in the day or else I would like to (more optimal for me). Even with nothing in me pumps and legs get hard even on the heavy sets. Nothing as crazy as the hypertrophy days show, or when I had more food in me. The additional performance and endurance benefits do shine (Creatine, betaine, citrulline, capros). All in all a good workout, but I always train better mid after-noon or early evening with a few meals in me.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I applaud your commitment to training, even under such tough circumstances. Consistency is HUGELY important in getting big...and one of the main things (along wit diet) that keeps so many guys from achieving their goals.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I applaud your commitment to training, even under such tough circumstances. Consistency is HUGELY important in getting big...and one of the main things (along wit diet) that keeps so many guys from achieving their goals.
I also find most people don’t have the mentality or mental toughness to stay committed.

Some people when I train with them they go through the motions unlike they have someone to truly push them to failure and aurpsss their comfort zone

But I agree with ya dedication and consistency is key without it you may be spinning your wheels

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 5 Day 3

90's x 10 (4 Sets)

1 arm suit case rows
2-25’s x 8 (3 Sets)

80 x 8(3 Sets)
80 x 8+4+2 (Rest Pause)

Hammer Strength High Row

Dumbbell Lateral Raise
35’s x 8 (3 Sets)
35’s x 8 à 30’s x 8 à 25’s x 10 (1 Set)

25’s x 8 (3 Sets)

Cable Tricep Extension
140 x 10 (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Protein Waffles

MA Pump
Pre - MA Pump
Intra - BCAA's

Tried to keep the rest periods down and push the pump as much as I could. I also added a touch of sea salt for intra-workout to help break out the pump. Next few days are early training (Tomorrow and Friday) Due to work schedule nothing as superior as last week after I had a few meals in me. The pump does come on quick, but not as large as it could be. Muscles get warm fast, muscles stay full, and they stay hard through the workout session. Even on a leg power day yesterday I felt that the entire workout and my hams were on fire as I finished them off on that workout. The best thing about the MA Pump is it has ergogenic aids that give you more of a 2-1 product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 5 Day 4

Smith Squat
225 x 12 (3 Sets)
225 x 12+4+3 (Rest Pause)

V squat machine
160 x 12 (3 Sets)
160 x 12+6+3 (Rest Pause)

Leg Extension
50 Each Leg x 15 (3 Sets)
50 Each Leg x 15 + 5 + 3 (Rest Pause)

Single Leg Prone Leg Curl
40 Each Leg x 15 (3 Sets)
40 Each Leg x 15 + 6 + 3 (Rest Pause)

Donkey Calf Raise
3 Plates x 10 (3 Sets)
3 Plates x 10+5+3 (Rest Pause)

Post-workout:
Cereal/Milk

MA Pump

Pre - 2 Scoops MA Pump
Intra - 15g HBCD

Higher carb day today, but will start with meal 1 above. Overall feeling a bit run down, work , life, and stress is high so its typical to feel this way. Still showing up, still putting in work, but I also have been dieting to tighten up a bit before pushing forward again as I got to a new high this offseason. That is the goal of growing hit new weights assess mirror and push forward but try to keep insulin sensitivity and physique in check.

Pumps were awesome today. I really told myself before going in that I won't let myself rest longer then 60 seconds on any exercise or set. By the time I hit my rest pause sets my legs were feeling like balloons. Literally felt inflated. Today I thought about doing cardio and then said F That.. I do work tomorrow and Sunday, so ill make it up one of those days before or after work sometime. Overall great session today. Tomorrow is another fasted workout, and sunday I am going to take off. Simply 0 time for the gym that day with my work schedule.

Hopefully I can get some more fed training sessions in pending my schedule to really get some better pictures and see what the product is truly capable of.
Leg Press Calf Press
3 Plates/Side x 10 (3 Sets)
3 Plaets/Side x 10+6+3 (Rest Pause)

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Sounds like an awesome product; love me some high dose hydromax/citrulline!
Mesocycle #6
Week 5 Day 4

Smith Squat
225 x 12 (3 Sets)

V squat machine
160 x 12 (3 Sets)

Leg Extension

Donkey Calf Raise
3 Plates x 10 (3 Sets)

Post-workout:
Cereal/Milk

MA Pump

Pre - 2 Scoops MA Pump
Intra - 15g HBCD

Higher carb day today, but will start with meal 1 above. Overall feeling a bit run down, work , life, and stress is high so its typical to feel this way. Still showing up, still putting in work, but I also have been dieting to tighten up a bit before pushing forward again as I got to a new high this offseason. That is the goal of growing hit new weights assess mirror and push forward but try to keep insulin sensitivity and physique in check.

Pumps were awesome today. I really told myself before going in that I won't let myself rest longer then 60 seconds on any exercise or set. By the time I hit my rest pause sets my legs were feeling like balloons. Literally felt inflated. Today I thought about doing cardio and then said F That.. I do work tomorrow and Sunday, so ill make it up one of those days before or after work sometime. Overall great session today. Tomorrow is another fasted workout, and sunday I am going to take off. Simply 0 time for the gym that day with my work schedule.

Hopefully I can get some more fed training sessions in pending my schedule to really get some better pictures and see what the product is truly capable of.
Leg Press Calf Press

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 5 Day 5

Meadows Row
45 x 12 (4 Sets)

T bar row
5-25’s x 12 (3 Sets)

15 x 15 (2 Sets)
15 x 15+5+3 (Rest Pause)

Bent over dumbbell rows
70’s x 15 (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Oakmont Bakery Baked Goods

MA Pump
Just 2 scoops MA Pump Pre today. Man I am really pushing my training and keeping the rest down to get the best out of this.
This is my 5th training day that I designed just for my back. My mid back is weak, and in my back double bicep it shows. Therefore I have a day where I row to my mid back and focus on just attacking a place that needs extra thickness. This day really gets me fired up because I love working on parts that suck on my physique, and I love doing exercises I hate doing. It makes me push myself and know I am improving day by day. The key focus on this day is mind muscle connection and tension (hence all the intensity techniques). Rushing as much blood into the muscle as possible. Back felt very full today, very hard

Taking Sunday off (First time in god knows how long) Due to working the entire time the gym is open. Won't be able to do cardio or anything. Just waking up having coffee and going to work. Next week I work later at night so I will try to train in the afternoon and get some better work out of this supplement. Gym will also be open on thanksgiving so I will be sure to blow it up after some turkey and stuffing and hopefully it will IV Into my arms :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 6 Day 1

225 x 5 (3 Sets)

110 x 8 (3 Sets)

3-25's/Side x 5 (2 Sets)

110 x 6 (3 Sets)
100 x 8+3+2 (Rest Pause)

HS Shoulder Press
130 x 5 (2 Sets)
130 x 8+5+3 (Rest Pause)

EZ Bar Curl
90 x 6 (2 Sets)
90 x 6+3+2 (Rest Pause)

Floor Skullcrusher
125 x 6 (2 Sets)
125 x 6+2+2 (Rest Pause)

Post-Workout:
PB&J Oreo Mugcake

MA Pump
Pre - 2 Scoops MA Pump
Intra - 15g HBCD

First sunday in a few months I have taken off (Due to work and gym hours). Got some decent sleep last night and it led to a great workout. Pumps were on point, skin was getting hard right off the first few sets of smith incline on a power exercise. The rest pause sets are killer for adding great tension on the bodyparts. Between those sets i stretch my muscles to keep them engaged and tension high. This has helped keep the pump stronger throughout my experience. Between rest pause, drop sets, and iso-tension work the pump has been increased since starting the MA Pump. It is clear if you use in a fasted or fed state the pump is noted. Small signs of recovery are noted on week to week use. With the rest pause I try to keep it to a minimum 5 big breaths or 15 total seconds between each mini-set. I have been able to get after another set in shorter timer periods.

Training this week:
Tomorrow - OFF
Wednesday - Afternoon
Thursday early (For thanksgiving),
Black Friday (OFF),
Saturday (Early)
Sunday - Afternoon (Gym closes by 3)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 6 Day 2

Squat
365 x 5 (4 Sets)

Hack squat

Leg Press

Lying Leg Curl
140 x 8 (3 Sets)
140 x 8+4+3 (Rest Pause)

Seated Calf Raise
2 Plates x 10 (3 sets)

Post-Workout:
Protein Banana Bread

MA Pump
Got to train in the afternoon with some food in me. Felt much better, and even though it was a power day my quads were full of blood and fully vascular. If you know me my legs stay lean 24/7 it does not matter how fat I get I hold striations in them. I also got a new pair of romaleo's 3's that I put to the test today and absolutely love them. Sitting back in my squat felt 100% Easier and helped engaged my glutes/hams and quads.
Almost maxed out my lying leg curl to boot. Not too bad after taking a drastic calorie cut on monday. Macros and calories are poverty right now, but finishing up a mini-cut so carbs are not very high at all at the moment.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 6 Day 3

90's x 10 (4 Sets)
1 arm suit case rows
2-25’s x 8 (3 Sets)

80 x 8(3 Sets)
80 x 8+4+2 (Rest Pause)

Hammer Strength High Row

Dumbbell Lateral Raise
35’s x 8 (3 Sets)

25’s x 8 (3 Sets)

Cable Tricep Extension
140 x 10 (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Thanksgiving

MA Pump
Pre - 2 Scoops
Intra - 15g HBCD

Had to get another early one in as gym closes super early and is very limited hours. The rest of the day is packed with family time and me cooking all day
Usual Thanksgiving Schedule
Gym, Church, Head to other side of town to see relatives, come home, and then head to grandmothers house. Takes up almost the entire day of being out and about.

Sessions was super fast today. Rest times were 45 seconds max. Had to just due to the hours of the gym. Arms, Chest, Tri's, and back all felt very full and pumped. Had a 90 minute deep tissue massage last night and the pump felt better when your whole body is released and relaxed. If you do not get deep tissue or work done on your body it makes a drastic difference in how you feel. I found rowing felt so much easier being able to pull my elbow all the way back and my scapula not all knotted up. Legs should be very fresh Saturday to blow them up.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 6 Day 4

Smith Squat
225 x 12 (3 Sets)

V squat machine
160 x 12 (3 Sets)

Leg Extension

Donkey Calf Raise
3 Plates x 10 (3 Sets)

Leg Press Calf Press

Post-Workout:
Protein SnickerDoodle Cookies

MA Pump
Have to get this in now, or else gym will be closed when I get home. Brother comes home from Colorado today and I won't even get to see him or his wife due to working schedule. Pretty louzy day mentally. Have not slept in almost 2 nights I have been so busy the last few days doing things outisde of week and visiting friends home that are from out of town since the majority of my friend base is outside the state.

MA Pump played its dues today. Legs for me are easy to get a good MMC On, just doing the squats right off the get go had my legs full and pumped and vascular. It carries over to the other exercises because I really keep the rest times down and keep pushing myself. I even had a friend help me with negatives and forced reps on the single leg leg curl. Applying iso-tension on the negative and then pushing it up when my legs were fatigued pushing past failure. The amount of tension on my hamstrings when you can have some external pressure makes a world of difference. If someone has a good training partner take FULL Advantage of it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
but back is looking much thicker, hard to see the pumps in this picture due to bad lighting but things are getting better each and every session. This was also after legs to boot

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 7 Day 1

225 x 5 (3 Sets)

110 x 8 (3 Sets)

3-25's/Side x 5 (2 Sets)

110 x 6 (3 Sets)
100 x 8+3+2 (Rest Pause)

HS Shoulder Press
130 x 5 (2 Sets)
130 x 8+5+3 (Rest Pause)

EZ Bar Curl
90 x 6 (2 Sets)
90 x 6+3+2 (Rest Pause)

Floor Skullcrusher
125 x 6 (2 Sets)
125 x 6+2+2 (Rest Pause)

Post-Workout:
Stuffed Peppers:

MA Pump

Pre - 30g Carbs from Rice Cakes
Pre Workout - MA Pump
Intra - 15g HBCD

Took a high carb day today and it paid off. The pics posted above are in a dark area and the lighting sucks, but it does show some improved thickness added. Today was awesome. Since set 1 the pumps were strong. Skin got tight, and the mind muscle connection was awesome. The day's after cheat meals when you are carbed up always rock as the pump is enhanced. I probably had 10x the amount of sodium I normally do yesterday from chinese so that was probably the main factor. Overall another great workout, about 3/4 of the way through the container so far. But still gonna keep going strong

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 7 Day 2

Squat
365 x 5 (4 Sets)
Hack squat

Leg Press

Lying Leg Curl
140 x 8 (3 Sets)
140 x 8+4+3 (Rest Pause)

Seated Calf Raise
2 Plates x 10 (3 sets)

Post-Workout:
Steak, Veggies,Mashed Potatoes

MA Pump

Just 2 Scoops MA Pump Pre Today, no intra-workout carbs. My calories got cut again , but my weight keeps rising (love how that works right!?). So right now my carbs are around 85g a day which makes it pretty minimal. I basically get 1 meal with direct carbs the rest are all veggies. I have been adding some sea salt for my early morning training sessions to help aid in the pump.

Workouts are to the point where your grinding to match last week's numbers which I did do. So the performance/endurnace benefits are definitely there from all the ergogenic Aids

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 7 Day 3

90's x 10 (4 Sets)

1 arm suit case rows
2-25’s x 8 (3 Sets)

80 x 8(3 Sets)
80 x 8+4+2 (Rest Pause)

Hammer Strength High Row

Dumbbell Lateral Raise
35’s x 8 (3 Sets)

25’s x 8 (3 Sets)

Cable Tricep Extension
140 x 10 (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Stuffed Pork Chop & SP Fries

MA Pump

Pump is still present, but it is starting to fade as the workout goes on. Low calories do catch up and can lead to an inconsistent pump the longer you do diet. I am on a final push of a short cutting phase where the carbs are low and overall calories are low. Its hard to keep energy and lifts steady, so I am giving it all I have. Since I train without intra-workout carbs now, and have almost all direct carbs post its hard to really get something in my system to help the product shine. in full offseason I would find it much more useful (pump wise), BUT the ergogenic aids do make a difference in performance and endurnace which is a major plus right now.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 7 Day 4

Smith Squat
225 x 12 (3 Sets)

V squat machine
160 x 12 (3 Sets)

Leg Extension

Donkey Calf Raise
3 Plates x 10 (3 Sets)

Leg Press Calf Press

Post-Workout:
Buffalo Chicken Breaded Chicken Breast and a Double Stuffed Potato:

MA Pump

2 Scoops Pre. Leg day is always sick pumps. I get the best MMC On my hamstrings and from the getgo they got filled with blood and felt strong the entire workout. Had a good night of sleep last night and had a good workout. Pump, Performance, and endurnace were all on par today as this was my best workout all week even without the intra-workout carbs.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #6
Week 7 Day 5

Meadows Row
45 x 12 (4 Sets)

T bar row
5-25’s x 12 (3 Sets)

15 x 15 (2 Sets)
15 x 15+5+3 (Rest Pause)

Bent over dumbbell rows
70’s x 15 (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Donut Shop Chocolate Donut Cereal:

MA Pump
Just about out of MA Pump, getting to the very bottom of it.
Back day is awesome. This whole week has been pretty louzy as far as my digestion goes, and have felt off the entire week. Scale has been up 2 pounds even after my carbs got cut another 30g, and my physique looks worse. Some very bad bad bloating. It effects me how I train feeling like my stomach wants to explode. Going to have to do some tinkering and see what the problem is, or could be a lack of fiber as calories do get so low. Since my carbs are around 80g and fat 40g I really am not eating too much food as it