Vicaine pm log (sponsored)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to thank Mike Arnold for sending me a bottle of vicaine pm to log. I will be using this product mainly for feels and I will give a detailed account of my experience. I have used vicaine p.m. before so I was really excited when Mike gave me an opportunity to log this. I received the bottle in the mail yesterday and it appears to have a beta label on it. Not sure if this was a trial run to see if he's going to produce these in mass production or not?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well look at this! I was just about to get out of bed and pop a Vicaine AM..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh...the peer pressure!

Who am I kidding, I was always the one applying the peer pressure so I guess I have it coming to me. Karma is a b1tch!
Lol nothing like some bro pressure from the internet..... How are you liking them?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has been the best addition to my supplement arsenal in quite some time...
Wow man that says a lot. Its good stuff bro, definitely an out of the box supplement that has some awesome benefits.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First dose was last night... Took 3 capsules about an hour before watching the UFC fights. Within 30 minutes the euphoric body feel kicked in nice. Definitely feels exactly like the product description states. good medicine.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow man that says a lot. Its good stuff bro, definitely an out of the box supplement that has some awesome benefits.
Yes, it is very unique. It's rare to find something that steps out of the box like these products. Always nice to see supplement companies that put some thought into their formulas.
First dose was last night... Took 3 capsules about an hour before watching the UFC fights. Within 30 minutes the euphoric body feel kicked in nice. Definitely feels exactly like the product description states. If you've ever had a tooth pulled and been given some of that good medicine id say this feels similar to that!
Haha!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to thank Mike Arnold for sending me a bottle of vicaine pm to log. I will be using this product mainly for feels and I will give a detailed account of my experience. I have used vicaine p.m. before so I was really excited when Mike gave me an opportunity to log this. I received the bottle in the mail yesterday and it appears to have a beta label on it. Not sure if this was a trial run to see if he's going to produce these in mass production or not?
Thanks, Godstrength.

They have a beta label because we wanted to get the product out quick (it takes longer to make fancier label, get it printed, etc) and because we wanted to see how people liked it before making larger runs. I actually have the new labels already made (they're awesome), so I will be using them for the next batch. Vicaine PM is here to stay...as long as we are able to.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, Godstrength.

They have a beta label because we wanted to get the product out quick (it takes longer to make fancier label, get it printed, etc) and because we wanted to see how people liked it before making larger runs. I actually have the new labels already made (they're awesome), so I will be using them for the next batch. Vicaine PM is here to stay...as long as we are able to.
Nice man, That's what I figured just wanted to make sure this one is going to get the proper label because its royalty in a world of boring constantly redone supplements with the same ingredients. I'm thoroughly enjoying this product.

On that note I took some today at work and fasted. It came on hard and fast but was also out of my system pretty quick. Definitely noticed the feel goods and was more talkative at work. Then it subsided and just kind of fades away. Its in and out pretty quick I'd say a couple hours tops. I will say I'm not so sure I liked taking it work as I prefer it home where I seem to enjoy it more.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took it again at work yesterday lol. I been taking it everyday and noticed it having diminishing effects and been a little irritable lol I think I need a day off. Still feels nice initially its just wearing off quicker so tolerance is building.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took it again at work yesterday lol. I been taking it everyday and noticed it having diminishing effects and been a little irritable lol I think I need a day off. Still feels nice initially its just wearing off quicker so tolerance is building.
Yeah, that's the main reason I recommend people stick with 4 days per week, rather than daily use...because tolerance will build and its effects will begin to diminish. That's when some people are tempted to start using more and more (just like other opioids) and then it can become problematic.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving this stuff... Just ordered another bottle

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving this stuff... Just ordered another bottle

Been dosing almost every day (not recommended). I'm going to run out the bottle and take a break and see how I feel as far as any sides from taking daily.
Sounds good. I haven't heard any feedback from anyone taking Vicaine PM daily for an extended period of time ( as far as withdrawal is concerned). There have been plenty of people who've taken Vicaine every day for 4-6 weeks without issues, but not with Vicaine PM. So, it will be nice to see how things go for you.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. I haven't heard any feedback from anyone taking Vicaine PM daily for an extended period of time ( as far as withdrawal is concerned). There have been plenty of people who've taken Vicaine every day for 4-6 weeks without issues, but not with Vicaine PM. So, it will be nice to see how things go for you.
Well before you sent this bottle Mike I ran a bottle. I was taking it 4-5 x per week and ran out the bottle that way. I stopped with a week break before receiving the bottle you sent. I didn't have any issues as far as feeling like there was any withdrawal. I am taking the upper range of 3 caps per dose also. Honestly it still works well daily just not as pronounced as when I skip days.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well before you sent this bottle Mike I ran a bottle. I was taking it 4-5 x per week and ran out the bottle that way. I stopped with a week break before receiving the bottle you sent. I didn't have any issues as far as feeling like there was any withdrawal. I am taking the upper range of 3 caps per dose also. Honestly it still works well daily just not as pronounced as when I skip days.
I don't anticipate any issues. Yes, the Vicaine PM contains 40% more tianeptine, but it also contains two anti-dependence compounds (these compounds also increase the effectiveness of tianeptine), so I think you will be OK.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't anticipate any issues. Yes, the Vicaine PM contains 40% more tianeptine, but it also contains two anti-dependence compounds (these compounds also increase the effectiveness of tianeptine), so I think you will be OK.
Would it be a good idea or complimentary for me to supplement with agmatine when using regular Vicaine?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would it be a good idea or complimentary for me to supplement with agmatine when using regular Vicaine?
You could if you want to. It acts as a potentiator (as well as a anti-dependence compound), so it could make the opioid effects stronger.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following as I’m looking for preworkouts in pill form.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kenpo I'm not really sure this is a preworkout type product. I think the Vicaine regular version has FL modafinil in it with a little caffeine but I still wouldn't really classified as a pre-workout type product. More of a mental focus with a little bit of energy and feel good. It is an awesome product I highly recommend picking it up and if for some reason you don't like it it's easy to unload. There's a ton of people that love this stuff.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kenpo I'm not really sure this is a preworkout type product. I think the Vicaine regular version has FL modafinil in it with a little caffeine but I still wouldn't really classified as a pre-workout type product. More of a mental focus with a little bit of energy and feel good. It is an awesome product I highly recommend picking it up and if for some reason you don't like it it's easy to unload. There's a ton of people that love this stuff.
You know something that is a good pill to take preworkout? Agmatine...

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as using Vicaine pre-workout, the opinions vary. I have seen AT LEAST 50 people say that it is the BEST pre-workout they have ever used (and at least as many through pm) and they keep saying it over and over again. That is a pretty big claim! I could show you where many of these posts are if you want to see them. Other people prefer the speedy, nervous effect of traditional pre-workout products (high-dose stims) and therefore don't like Vicaine for that reason.

Vicaine has a handful of primary effects. It contains flmodafinil, which is now being researched as an alternative therapy for current ADHD medications, such as adderall, etc. A customer just posted yesterday (I can provide the link if you want it) that Vicaine was like taking adderall. Many others have said the same. Flmodafinil will wake you up, make you more alert, increase focus, and also make you feel good due to its dopamine re-uptake inhibiting properties.

It also contains a fairly high dose of teacrine, which when combined with caffeine (which Vicaine also has, but not in high amounts) has been clinically shown to produce superior results compared to caffeine alone, in terms of alertness, energy, focus, and mood...but without the "speedy" effects of high dose caffeine products. Unlike caffeine, teacrine doesn't build tolerance. It also works synergistically with caffeine to increase dopamine levels, which is why it produces superior feel-good effects compared to caffeine alone.

Vicaine also contains sunifiram, which many believe is the most powerful nootropic currently available. A full 1000X more potent than piracetam, it enhances all aspects of cognitive function, leading to increased focus and a bunch of other positive effects. It provides a mild increase in energy levels and also improves mood.

Vicaine also contains tianeptine, which is a very important compound and produces several of the effects the product is known for. A full-opioid agonist, tianeptine produces many of the same effects as traditional opioids, but without a decrease in physical performance. Clinical studies conducted in France (where the compound was first invented) have shown this on at least two occasions. This is in stark contrast to traditional opioid agonists, nearly all of which lead to decreases in physical performance. This means you will receive all the feel-good and pain reduction effects of opioids without any of the negative effects on your training.

Lastly, it contains l-theanine and choline. L-theanine helps reduce many of the negative effects that stimulants are known for, such as anxiety, shakiness, etc, and helps eliminate distraction so the user can focus on the task at hand. Choline is a secondary ingredient which was added as a fuel source to help power the functions of the primary ingredients.

Vicaine is COMPLETELY different than any other pre-workout product on the market...because it contains several ingredients you won't find anywhere else. It can serve virtually any function you want. It can be taken before the gym, at work, at home, before going out, etc. It improves whole body and mind performance.

Vicaine PM, which is what Godstrength is testing here, is NOT a pre-workout product.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting concept in the world of analgesic compounds. Titration- says that they never actually stop working only the dose necessary to be effective has to be slowly raised as tolerance builds.

Against reccomendations have moved up to 4 caps. Feels good still kicking. I'm getting close to the end of this bottle so it will be interesting to see what happens when this bottle is up and I come off.

Voldyne

Awards
Interesting concept in the world of analgesics (pain killing) compounds. Titration- says that they never actually stop working only the dose necessary to be effective has to be slowly raised as tolerance builds.

Against reccomendations have moved up to 4 caps. Feels good still kicking. I'm getting close to the end of this bottle so it will be interesting to see what happens when this bottle is up and I come off.
4 caps at once...you don’t play around....I like that!
I am definitely in to follow this log ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been using this myself sporadically. Interested in your comparisons!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I will say one thing, all these merchant account issues make ordering pure ****. Great products, these website issues are really frustrating. Hopefully will see some movement this week on my last order.

On another note the bottle is gone so will proceed with a much needed break from the pm lol

Voldyne

Awards
Well I will say one thing, all these merchant account issues make ordering pure ****. Great products, these website issues are really frustrating. Hopefully will see some movement this week on my last order.

On another note the bottle is gone so will proceed with a much needed break from the pm lol
Yes, luckily I just got a new bottle of a Vicaine not too long ago..
Weren’t, they saying the e-check option is still working though?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, luckily I just got a new bottle of a Vicaine not too long ago..
Weren’t, they saying the e-check option is still working though?
Yeah I first tried ordering with cc apparently when the merchant acct issues were just starting again. I received an order receipt but money was never taken out. After waiting a few days I tried ordering again using the e check but still haven't heard anything about the status of the order. No return on emails. The money was taken out so I'm sure they will send it Its just frustrating to not know what's going and no response to emails.

Voldyne

Awards
Yeah I first tried ordering with cc apparently when the merchant acct issues were just starting again. I received an order receipt but money was never taken out. After waiting a few days I tried ordering again using the e check but still haven't heard anything about the status of the order. No return on emails. The money was taken out so I'm sure they will send it Its just frustrating to not know what's going and no response to emails.
Yeah, that is weird. Last I knew, they said it would take a few days for the e-check to clear. Since that happened for you, you would think there would be some kind of correspondence regarding the actual product order status.

Hope it all works out!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ricky10 Supplement Logs 96
Supplement Logs 56
muscleupcrohn Supplement Logs 2
Supplement Logs 4
MidwestBeast Supplement Logs 29