GS Age Force DHEA patches log

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well lucky me, I recently was chosen to log the dhea patches by ageforce. They sent me a 2 month supply which was pretty generous. In the upcoming posts ill give more info such as why I'm using dhea and what I hope to see it do over the next 2 months. Looking forward to giving this a go, thanks djbombsquad

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your goals?
Well dhea is a parent hormone which is responsible for producing other hormones in the body. They say at 40 is a good time to start supplementing it as levels begin to decline around 30. So I'm looking for the overall health benefits and feel good.

At 40 I train and diet more to stay lean and healthy than I did in my younger years. It was all about size, heavy weight and big meals back then. So my "goals" certainly have changed in the past few years.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub’d bra!

Hope the patches treat you well.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_1905.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about this one ...
IMG_2664.jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm having a hard time remembering to put them on every night so there's been a couple days where I wore them during the day. I think I prefer nighttime because the patches can lose adhesion if I move to much lol For the most part its going good I think I'm about 8 days in.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting that you prefer nighttime. DHEA usually is dosed in the morning due to it raising energy levels.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting that you prefer nighttime. DHEA usually is dosed in the morning due to it raising energy levels.
Its just easier for the patch to stay on that way. I have done it in the daytime and do feel a good clean energy. Its hard to explain but not like stimulant energy, just being able to do the things I want to and should be able to with abundant "natural" energy if that makes sense.

Also I would think from taking it every day the levels in the blood stay pretty consistent regardless of time taken?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on the dhea patch for almost 3 weeks. What I notice is increase in natural type energy. Also most prominently I am noticing increased cognitive function. Thinking just seems more clear.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been on the dhea patch for almost 3 weeks. What I notice is increase in natural type energy. Also most prominently I am noticing increased cognitive function. Thinking just seems more clear.
DHEA is definitely a value added hormone for TRT users. I noticed a big difference in how I felt and a lifting of brain fog after bumping dose up to 50 mg ED.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA is definitely a value added hormone for TRT users. I noticed a big difference in how I felt and a lifting of brain fog after bumping dose up to 50 mg ED.
These are only 20 mg patches w 50 mg pregnenolone... I thought that was on the low end for dhea?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So after using the patches for almost 30 days I was feeling great. However I wasn't really sure which aspects of that were a result of the dhea/preg patches so I took about a week break. I used the first one last night and will be watching closely for specific effects I see and believe come from the patches.

They gave me a 2 month supply which is enough for a good run.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to wrap this log up. Being 40 and being on a low dose of test I felt it was a good time to experiment supplementing w dhea. While I didn't get bloodwork before or after which makes it kind of difficult to say how effective the product actually was for me.

What I can say is the patches are 20 mg dhea and 50 mg pregnenolone. It seemed that everything I read the 20 mg is a little on the low side of what's standard. However I will say within 2 weeks I noticed what seemed like a mental clarity that wasn't there before. I can say that for whatever reason I also appeared more vascular when I would out on the patch. (Some days I would forget to wear and when I put it on I see veins poppin). I also felt a little more energetic which I would say probably was a result of more efficiently circulating the necessary hormones through the supplementation of these 2 parent hormones (dhea and pregnenolone).

Overall I would say its a good experience. These patches are rather costly but they seem to be of high quality and the delivery system does seem to be efficient. Im not sure I would pay that price personally as I think I would have to try something that was dosed in the 50 mg dhea range first to compare and see if I notice any difference. Ultimately bloodwork would have been the best thing here so I'm kind of limited and strictly giving my opinion in this review.

I think that I would be willing to come and give age force patches a go again after comparing with other dhea supplementation. They carry a large line of patches and although I haven't tried any of the others I will say the packaging is professional and the product does seem to deliver an effective amount through the patch. I would also say if your considering trying these patches they are definitely legit imo and are definitely worth giving an honest shot. I know a lot of people love them.

Thank you to age force for letting me log this patch.