Exubol by Boldanic log (not sponsored)

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
So yesterday was my first day taking exubol. I took 3 capsules pre workout and 3 capsules post workout. Pre-workout meal BG levels went from 140 to 110 & post-workout meal my BG levels went from 110-90. But neither time did I feel like I was going hypo at least not yet. Apparently it will increase over time.

baxmax

Awards
We are trying to find out if people with Type 2 Diabetes can benefit from ATE (standardized Ajuga Turkestanica extract).

R1n5a0Y.jpg

3fGfL4Y.jpg

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
Also my starting weight is 215. I've been reading a lot about the ingredients in this product & they seem to have tons of potential as far as building muscle/recomp effect.

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
Today was day 3 of exubol. I took 3 caps with pre workout carb meal. It dropped BG from 123 to 103. Noticed more of a pump during workout. Post workout took 3 more caps & BG went from 106 to 85. I'll weigh myself again on Monday to see if there is any weight change.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I'll get in on this.

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
Two things I noticed from yesterday. 1) I definitely look leaner and I haven't even done any cardio this week which I usually do & 2) had the craziest pump while working out. I could feel every little muscle in my back while doing lat pull-downs.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to be sure, you take 6 200mg caps? Or the 50mg ones?

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
I believe it's the 200mg caps. I'll have to check later.

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
Pre-workout BG went from 111 to 96 & post workout went from 92 to 74. Big thing I notice is that each day the workout pump gets more intense. Today the pump was crazy.

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
I weighed myself this morning & am up 3 lbs since last week when I started! Nothing has changed in my diet. Only difference I was lazy last week and did no cardio. But my cardio is only 10-15 on stairs 4x a week.

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
Today pre-workout BG went from 104 to 90 & post-workout went from 86 to 71. BG still trending down & pumps are still crazy. Recovery is also picking up from last week. Overall very happy with results from Exubol.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Are u taking any preworkout with caffeine with exubol?

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
It's staying pretty stable, but lower since I started the exubol. I'll have an update later tonight

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
Yesterday carbs were a little low pre-workout BG went from 103-85 & post workout went slightly hypo from 87-69.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was considering your question "We are trying to find out if people with Type 2 Diabetes can benefit from ATE (standardized Ajuga Turkestanica extract)." and so I thought that if the issue had been investigated so long ago perhaps there were more newer results/conclusions available.

baxmax

Awards
scoooter,

1) As far as I know, there was a clinical research on this subject. But the dosage was way lower and ATE was one of 2-3 ingredients they used in that supplement.
2) There're so many "old" ingredients that are yet to be tested on humans, every clinical research is pricey and needs to be sponsored. BG lowering effect of ATE was discovered long ago, I believe, they just did in vivo study and published the results in 2001.

I was considering your question "We are trying to find out if people with Type 2 Diabetes can benefit from ATE (standardized Ajuga Turkestanica extract)." and so I thought that if the issue had been investigated so long ago perhaps there were more newer results/conclusions available.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
twinjay, You volunteered to run this log and post updates 3 times/ week. It's been 10 days since your last post, what's going on?
exubol is good stuff..i ran the 50mg at 6 tabs daily and combined with tribulyze saw very nice effects/results....one day I will run the 200mg caps of exubol!!!

baxmax

Awards
thebigt,

You did exceptional job with the log and really glad you liked it.

This particular log is basically a "clinical trial" and consistency of updates were needed.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Yep!!! I'm at 800mg a day!!! I can't believe how good it works..I use to take prohormones back in the day... And the muscle fullness and strength and great mood off this stuff feels like a low dose mild prohormone. First thing I noticed was stomach getting flatter.. then came the mood and strength then bam!!!! Full muscles like creatine but hard... It's hard to explain.. but anyone who have tried exubol know what I'm talking about.. lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt,

You did exceptional job with the log and really glad you liked it.

This particular log is basically a "clinical trial" and consistency of updates were needed.

thanks...I hope twinjay has a good reason for lack of updates!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
twinjay, You volunteered to run this log and post updates 3 times/ week. It's been 10 days since your last post, what's going on?
It’s a non sponsored log (at least the title says so) so, he can post however often he likes to?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep!!! I'm at 800mg a day!!! I can't believe how good it works..I use to take prohormones back in the day... And the muscle fullness and strength and great mood off this stuff feels like a low dose mild prohormone. First thing I noticed was stomach getting flatter.. then came the mood and strength then bam!!!! Full muscles like creatine but hard... It's hard to explain.. but anyone who have tried exubol know what I'm talking about.. lol
Danes says 1000mg [gram] is sweet spot, but I had results at just 300mg!!! of course I ran it combined with tribulyze.. LOVEtoLIFTkat is seeing nice results also on the same combo that I ran!!!!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Ok great... I don't know if it's in my mind... But it feels like there's some estrogen blocking properties or fat burning or something

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok great... I don't know if it's in my mind... But it feels like there's some estrogen blocking properties or fat burning or something
It is a complex effect.
1. You are using your carbs more effective (Ajuga increase Insulin Sensitivity).
2. It does increase metabolism and it has fat burning properties

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is a complex effect.
1. You are using your carbs more effective (Ajuga increase Insulin Sensitivity).
2. It does increase metabolism and it has fat burning properties
How do you split up the dosage?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say its good for what ever you decided to do. Cut,maintenance , bulk, recomp etc :)
Maybe you don't want to answer or didn't understand. I'm asking if you use the brand that's been talked about ITT or do you get the supplement in bulk power?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you don't want to answer or didn't understand. I'm asking if you use the brand that's been talked about ITT or do you get the supplement in bulk power?
I thought you meant on bulk and not "or bulk".

Why should I run bulk stuff when I simply dont know anything about the quality/purity ?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Danes does the exubol stop working after a short while? Coming up on week 4 now at 1200mg.. and not noticing much any more..

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes does the exubol stop working after a short while? Coming up on week 4 now at 1200mg.. and not noticing much any more..
It definitely should not stop working. I rather think you are adapting to the energy levels etc so you feel it stopped working.
Increased protein synthesis, nitrogen retention and many other effects will not stop after 4 weeks.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Lol... Ok maybe that's what it is... I have gotten use to that surge of energy.. how long can this be taken before taking a break??

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol... Ok maybe that's what it is... I have gotten use to that surge of energy.. how long can this be taken before taking a break??
The energy is amazing from it and it kicks pretty fast :) but believe me, you are still getting plenty of energy from it. You are just used to that energy. Try to take a break couple of days and you will then feel the difference while on and off.

You can run it pretty long :) but you can always take a break after 12 weeks on. Not because it will stopp working, but more of getting the feeling like you just started on it again :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The energy is amazing from it and it kicks pretty fast :) but believe me, you are still getting plenty of energy from it. You are just used to that energy. Try to take a break couple of days and you will then feel the difference while on and off.

You can run it pretty long :) but you can always take a break after 12 weeks on. Not because it will stopp working, but more of getting the feeling like you just started on it again :)
exubol is the real deal....one day I will run the 200mg caps!!! even at 300mg daily of the 50mg tabs I felt good benefits!!!