Ma Labs Vicaine (unsponsored log)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Ma Labs Vicaine (unsponsored log)

Not quite sure what took me so long to give this unique supplement a try, but the time is now!
    I have been feeling a bit down in the dumps ever since summer came to a close, so I thought this would be a nice option for some mood enhancement from time to time.

I have relied quite heavily on stimulants for mood enhancement and motivation for close to 10 years...something like that anyway. That being said, I don't just look for a pill with a whopping 400mg dose of caffeine with some synephrine and call it good. What I really look for are products that offer a significant mood boost, more so than a big blast of energy. I also take 10-20mg of extended release dexedrine per day. Current top products I like for this purpose would be Performax Oxymax XT, Schizophrenic Psycho, Myokem Pyroxamine (very low caffeine content), and OL RE1GN if I were to include PWOs.

My favorites of the past are OG Detonate, DS Craze, and best of all...the Original Stimulant-X (words can't describe) Needless to say, we all know why...but were they good? Hell ya!

So Vicaine is an Opioid Stimulant Complex. Those who are not familiar with the product can take a look at it here...https://www.masupps.com/products/vicaine/
    (use discount code AM20 for 20% off if you intend to buy)

Personally, I do not suffer from any chronic pain and I am not an abuser of opioids on a regular basis. However, If someone happens to offer me an Oxy at a party, I don't say no..

So does Vicaine have what it takes to impress me?

@Mike Arnold

2. You'll have to wait to find out because that intro just took way too much out of me..
    •   

3. I'm in...

4. Yes sir, I'm up in here.
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

5. Two nights ago, my first 1 pill dose was with 1 Oxymax XT, 1 scoop BloodShred War, and 1 scoop of the current Alphamine (I like the flavor). This is my typical cocktail when I first get out of bed or if I am getting ready for work (I work 12 hr night shifts). The addition of 1 Vicaine capsule did not go unnoticed. My mood was definitely better than usual, not in the least bit overstimulated, and I was very content. Since the first pill was so well tolerated, I took a second about an hour after the first and I did not particularly recall it hitting a different level, just more of the same which was very good! I proceeded to drive to work and social interaction was slightly awkward when I first arrived. I think I was just not used to the way I was feeling which was just a general feel good type of energy.

I never crashed, but approximately 1 Oxymax XT and 7 hours later, I took another Vicaine just to keep a good thing going....it did not disappoint. Mood was very high at this time and social interaction was extremely easy...I was saying things to people that I would not normally say, simply because I was so relaxed around them. Focus was also very strong...possibly a little too focused as some tasks like paperwork or computer documentation took me a bit longer than usual. Even still, I was easily able to set game plans and ultimately get my work done quite efficiently. The positive effects continued for the remainder of my shift and I fell asleep when I got home without any difficulty.

Overall, my first experience with Vicaine was very positive and I was already thinking about ordering more.
    •   

6. Thanks for the review, Ricky.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

MA Research 15% Off Discount Code: am15

7. Oh I am for this! I love this stuff haha

8. Try to keep your Vicaine use to max 3x per week.

Next time try 2 caps at once in the morning.

9. Sweet! I'll get in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

10. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Try to keep your Vicaine use to max 3x per week.

Next time try 2 caps at once in the morning.
    Is this because of tolerance? Or what.

11. 3 caps works best for me

as said dont get hooked my friend

12. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Is this because of tolerance? Or what.
    I haven't noticed any tolerance with Vicaine, but I stick to 2-3x per week.

13. Vicaine lasts 4 hours for me. What about you guys?

14. So yesterday morning I took my morning Alphamine/BloodShred drink with 1 capsule of Vicaine and 1 capsule of OG Detonate (of which I only have 5 capsules left). Needless to say, I was looking for something special...honestly I can't remember it so I would say that was successful..

What I do remember is taking 1 Vicaine capsule about 5 hrs later along with 1 scoop Excelsior and 1 scoop of Quake as I was driving to the gym for a workout. This experience turned out to be something hard to describe but after talking to Mike, we agreed that I was probably overstimulated. I felt slightly jittery, but not in a heart racing panic attack type of way. My mood was not that great as it was probably just too much, and I also felt off balance...as in I lost my balance a couple times. The opioid attributes of the product seemed to be evident for the first time as it felt like I was working out after taking a muscle relaxer (not that I have done that). Despite all this, I actually ended up having a great workout in terms of strength, so there was no decline there. I can see how this would be beneficial for people to take PWO that do suffer from chronic pain.

After my workout, I sat in the locker room as I usually do and had a small snack. It's also a good opportunity to check out all the 70+ year old men that walk back and forth in the locker room naked for no reason. So I proceeded to have a snack pack of Ritz cheese cracker sandwiches and I think it took me 10 minutes to eat the six cracker sandwiches. I have noticed that Vicaine reduces my appetite pretty significantly. At the same time, I was pretty hyper-focused and ended up staring at the locker in front of me, and of course the naked old men when they made their way back around.

Needless to say, I will not be taking this again with a fully dosed PWO, and I may not even use it at all for lifting sessions. This will require a bit more experimentation...so we shall see. Today I have decided will be a day off from taking Vicaine, the good news is that I don't feel like I am withdrawing from anything and I am not reaching for the bottle as if I need to take one.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Vicaine lasts 4 hours for me. What about you guys?
    I can't really tell yet because I have only taken it 2 days under very different circumstances, and with different ancillary products. I am tempted to say it is a bit longer though....maybe six hours? I don't seem to experience a crash so that makes it a bit hard to tell so far..

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    So yesterday morning I took my morning Alphamine/BloodShred drink with 1 capsule of Vicaine and 1 capsule of OG Detonate (of which I only have 5 capsules left). Needless to say, I was looking for some something special...honestly I can't remember it so I would say that was successful..

What I do remember is taking 1 Vicaine capsule about 5 hrs later along with 1 scoop Excelsior and 1 scoop of Quake as I was driving to the gym for a workout. This experience turned out to be something hard to describe but after talking to Mike, we agreed that I was probably overstimulated. I felt slightly jittery, but not in a heart racing panic attack type of way. My mood was not that great as it was probably just too much, and I also felt off balance...as in I lost my balance a couple times. The opioid attributes of the product seemed to be evident for the first time as it felt like I was working out after taking a muscle relaxer (not that I have done that). Despite all this, I actually ended up having a great workout in terms of strength, so there was no decline there. I can see how this would be beneficial for people to take PWO that do suffer from chronic pain.

After my workout, I sat in the locker room as I usually do and had a small snack. It's also a good opportunity to check out all the 70+ year old men that walk back and forth in the locker room naked for no reason. So I proceeded to have a snack pack of Ritz cheese cracker sandwiches and I think it took me 10 minutes to eat the six cracker sandwiches. I have noticed that Vicaine reduces my appetite pretty significantly. At the same time, I was pretty hyper-focused and ended up staring at the locker in front of me, and of course the naked old men when they made their way back around.

Needless to say, I will not be taking this again with a fully dosed PWO, and I may not even use it at all for lifting sessions. This will require a bit more experimentation...so we shall see. Today I have decided will be a day off from taking Vicaine, the good news is that I don't feel like I am withdrawing from anything and I am not reaching for the bottle as if I need to take one.
    LOL your a trip bro. Next time you take it Ricky try it first thing in the morning with just a strong cup of coffee at 2-3 caps. The Flmodifinil is funny because you don't really feel it but its strong. I think a little caffeine is fine to take with it but I wouldn't use other stims with it.
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

17. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    LOL your a trip bro. Next time you take it Ricky try it first thing in the morning with just a strong cup of coffee at 2-3 caps. The Flmodifinil is funny because you don't really feel it but its strong. I think a little caffeine is fine to take with it but I wouldn't use other stims with it.
    Yup, that is what Mike suggested. Just a bit of caffeine if desired..

18. The plan for tomorrow morning will be 2 caps at once upon waking, not sure what I am going to be adding yet for an additional caffeine source, but it will only be one as opposed to 3 various products like I have done with my prior experimention and my 1 cap dosage. I have not had any coffee in my house for over a year, so that is not an option right off tomorrow morning anyway. I have quite a variety of stims at this time, so it makes it hard to decide. I am thinking something on the lighter side like Myokem Pyroxamine, or OG PES Norcodrene...we shall see. I can tell you it won't be Scizophrenic Psycho...haha!

19. brotha stop at dd and get yourself some good old pumpkin coffee
  20. Ma Labs Vicaine (unsponsored log)

Yeah, dude just go with a coffee, shot of espresso or 150mg of caffeine powder. A Monster Ultra Zero may be more up your alley.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    brotha stop at dd and get yourself some good old pumpkin coffee
    Damn, I should have stopped and bought some coffee when I was out! I am more of a dark roast full bodied Starbucks kind of guy though. Mmmmm..
    Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Yeah, dude just go with a coffee, shot of espresso or 150mg of caffeine powder. A Monster Ultra Zero may be more up your alley.
    I essentially went with caffeine powder (the current Alphamine) which is only 125mg caffeine, and one Myokem Pyroxamine which only has 100mg caffeine. Hey...baby steps! I took this along with my 2 caps of Vicaine as I had planned, and I don't think at all that this combo was too much stimulation for me.

This stuff is no joke though and I felt really good. I realize this product is quite different, but 2 capsules certainly had more of a profound impact on my mood/psyche than OG Detonate, any dose of Adderall or Dexedrine I have ever taken, or Oxycodone. It's been so long since I have had Craze, but I would say it is also more powerful than that. OG Stim-X was more powerful in terms of how long it lasts, and it induced more euphoria as well as get up and go energy. 2 caps of Vicaine certainly has some respectable euphoric attributes, but I can be completely content just doing nothing after taking it...which isn't really a bad thing. It seems to hit serotonin and dopamine receptors to me, and apparently opioid..

Those who have not taken Vicaine may be curious about potential stim-D, and I am happy to report that this is not an issue at all, and I actually got really horny this morning. It truly seems like this would greatly enhance sexual pleasures. I have a fiancÚ, so I may just have to find someone I am interested in to test this out with...

So that was all I took for Vicaine today. I did go in for a workout about 5 hours later and had a full dosed PWO without any issues. The affects of Vicaine just kind of seemlessly faded away unnoticeably. While I was again not hungry at all post dosage of Vicaine, I came home from my workout with my appetite fully intact and had a box of macaroni and cheese as well as a whole rotisserie chicken.

While my experience on 2 Vicaine was quite nice, I don't necessarily think that I have to feel that fun. I seem to respond quite well to 1 capsule at a time for my purposes, so I will probably go with that for the time being. 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the afternoon, while also having skip days as recommended. I am pleasantly surprised at how potent these are, and I feel that the price is much more justified as a result.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Try to keep your Vicaine use to max 3x per week.
    Well this seems to be true. Last night before work, I ended up taking 1 Vicaine with 1 Oxymax XT, along with Alphamine and 1 scoop of BS War (I know...I'm bad...just keeping it real though.) I figured I would go back up a bit with the stim consumption since I was only intending to take 2 pills total throughout my night. Honestly, I did not feel that much other than a feeling or calmness so I took another Vicaine before actually leaving for work and things definitely improved. I was actually looking forward to work on my drive in which rarely happens (like never), so that tells me that my mood was certainly lifted.

I ended up taking 2 more Vicaine during the remainder of my shift and I truly felt kind of flat compared to how it had been hitting me with my prior experiences. It seems that I definitely need another day or two off at this point..

23. You know what I was thinking, Ricky? With the dosages and number of stims you take on a regular basis, I am wondering if you are experiencing some degree of adrenal burnout. It wouldn't be at all surprising considering your habits. Even caffeine alone can cause adrenal fatigue if someone takes too much, too often...and you are far beyond that...stacking multiple powerful stims, multiple times per day.

Just an observation.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

MA Research 15% Off Discount Code: am15

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    You know what I was thinking, Ricky? With the dosages and number of stims you take on a regular basis, I am wondering if you are experiencing some degree of adrenal burnout. It wouldn't be at all surprising considering your habits. Even caffeine alone can cause adrenal fatigue if someone takes too much, too often...and you are far beyond that...stacking multiple powerful stims, multiple times per day.

Just an observation.
    Oh, I hear ya! Then you have those who believe that adrenal fatigue/burnout does not exist. Apparently it is not scientifically proven. If it does exist, I probably have it to some degree for sure. I know I have a higher tolerance to stims/caffeine than most people, but I have seen others on this board that are way worse than me. The good sign is that I can still feel my stims...when they don't work anymore, you know you are in trouble. This actually happened to me with the Original Stim-X. I took it for 2 or 3 consecutive months and I was in summer college classes, lifting, jogging, partying non-stop, and definitely not sleeping enough. One morning the magic ended, and the pills stopped turning me into a machine. That was not fun to recover from, and it felt like adrenal burnout was exactly what was going on.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MA Labs Vicaine + Somatozine (MK677) loggers INFO!!
    By WesleyInman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2017, 09:37 AM
  2. Olympus labs osta stack log unsponsored
    By Gains2NV in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 10-09-2015, 09:47 PM
  3. My Controlled Labs STack Review/Log (unsponsored)
    By wrkn4bigrmusles in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 12:54 PM
  4. Lando33's Scivation/USP Labs Tester Cutting Log
    By Lando33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 09:25 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 10:39 PM