Boldanicís Tribulyze and Exubol a womanís perspective. (Sponsored)

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Not sure if it’s against the rules but hey, it’s my log and I like to push limits ...
    It is against the rules, alright.

Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

2. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    It is against the rules, alright.

LMAO! just what a guy on a cut needs to see! Kats awesome baked goods!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Kat, your back is so impressive, not only is the the most muscle I have seen on it but that is the most definition I have seen too. Things are really coming together for you right now keep it up!!!! Very proud of all your hard work!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  4. Boldanicís Tribulyze and Exubol a womanís perspective. (Sponsored)

Kat, I Love Your the Volume!

5. I like the Sexy Nerd costume !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Kat, your back is so impressive, not only is the the most muscle I have seen on it but that is the most definition I have seen too. Things are really coming together for you right now keep it up!!!! Very proud of all your hard work!
    Thank you so much Chris! I donít know where Iíd be without all of your help and guidance!! You have been a huge part of my progress!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

7. Soooooo my legs hate me today! Iím walking around like an old lady! Hahaha

I have noticed I feel a bit more edgy lately as well as I feel much warmer overall-especially after my doses. I notice it most at my afternoon dose because morning dose is with Radiate and my workout so harder to tell. Lol

Had another great workout today.

Superset 1:

Bench
    45x10
    75x10
    95x5
    115x5
    125x3-really needed a spotter to go this heavy so I dropped
    120x5

Wide pull-ups
    6 sets of 8

Superset 2:

Pushups
    4 sets of 12

Supported TBar rows
    75x8
    80x8 PR
    80x8x2 sets

Superset 3:

Wide grip pulldowns
    120x10x3 sets

Cable crossovers
    25x12x3 sets

Superset 4:

Stretchers
    100x10,10,9,8

Klokov press
    45x10
    55x8,8,7

Superset 5:

Db press
    30x7x4 sets

Db lateral raises
    12.5x12x4 sets

Rear delt Destroyer set
    25x60, 15x30, 10x30, 5x30, 4 band holds
    **This is one mega dropset of death! Haha always end lying on the incline bench and wiping the tears from my eyes!

*25ís were hang n swing
    *15ís & 10ís were 3/4 rom
    *5ís were full rom
    *Band holds were isometric holds with a band held as far out and squeezing as long and hard as possible

Machine lateral raises
    30x12x4 sets
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

8. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Soooooo my legs hate me today! I’m walking around like an old lady! Hahaha

I have noticed I feel a bit more edgy lately as well as I feel much warmer overall-especially after my doses. I notice it most at my afternoon dose because morning dose is with Radiate and my workout so harder to tell. Lol
    Awesome workout, and yeah if your free test levels are climbing a bit then you should start noticing a bit more aggression, typically it remains positive and a good feeling but you can get a little "testy."
    Current Training Log -
  9. Boldanicís Tribulyze and Exubol a womanís perspective. (Sponsored)

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome workout, and yeah if your free test levels are climbing a bit then you should start noticing a bit more aggression, typically it remains positive and a good feeling but you can get a little "testy."
    I figured that was it. Itís not bad just like a ďcome on, letís get sh** doneĒ sort of feeling. I get a little impatient at times but I havenít snapped at anyone or anything. Lol

10. Happy Hump day! Speaking of, libido has been insatiable! Doesnít help when there hasnít been any activity in a few days now either. Lol Overall, I feel good! Energy levels are good...endurance has increased...I have felt unstoppable in my workouts this week! Recovery is good! I can tell Iíve obviously pushed more in the gym this week but it was my goal to really put things to the test for the rest of the run! I can say, so far Iím very impressed! @baxmax great work on top notch products!!

I worked in 25 mins of sprints on my lunch break today! First time in a while Iíve gotten all the way to 8 mph on my sprints too...all without getting overly winded and wearing down! I was drenched when I got done! Had to use a towel to dry off before going back to work! Haha

11. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Happy Hump day! Speaking of, libido has been insatiable! Doesn’t help when there hasn’t been any activity in a few days now either. Lol Overall, I feel good! Energy levels are good...endurance has increased...I have felt unstoppable in my workouts this week! Recovery is good! I can tell I’ve obviously pushed more in the gym this week but it was my goal to really put things to the test for the rest of the run! I can say, so far I’m very impressed! @baxmax great work on top notch products!!

I worked in 25 mins of sprints on my lunch break today! First time in a while I’ve gotten all the way to 8 mph on my sprints too...all without getting overly winded and wearing down! I was drenched when I got done! Had to use a towel to dry off before going back to work! Haha
    "libido has been insatiable" I'm going to have to pick some of this up!
    25Min of sprints. I'm worn out from just reading it!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    My wife has been gone helping with harvest. Being used to 1-3 times per day down to nothing for over a week had me "insatiable" as well. Lol! Glad she got back home last night!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

13. love2liftkat,

25 min of sprints...I thought 2.5 min...you put in some serious work there, keep up the hard work!
    Boldanic - Naturally Strong.
    www.boldanic.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    love2liftkat,

25 min of sprints...I thought 2.5 min...you put in some serious work there, keep up the hard work!
    No kidding!! 25 minutes is crazy talk!
    Attachment 157764
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
  15. Boldanicís Tribulyze and Exubol a womanís perspective. (Sponsored)

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Itís good stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    My wife has been gone helping with harvest. Being used to 1-3 times per day down to nothing for over a week had me "insatiable" as well. Lol! Glad she got back home last night!
    1-3 times a day? Man, Iím jealous! I bet that was rough!

Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    love2liftkat,

Haha thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    No kidding!! 25 minutes is crazy talk!
    Attachment 157764
    Rofl I actually felt pretty dang good afterwards! It went by surprisingly fast too! I figure my one cardio session every other week deserves a good bit of effort!

16. Kat, We need to run some Sprints together one day. I Love doing them and for now I will not get on a treadmill.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Kat, We need to run some Sprints together one day. I Love doing them and for now I will not get on a treadmill.
    Yeah...the kind of cardio....Iím sure thereís NO WAY I could keep up with you!! Iíd sure try though! Lol
  18. Boldanicís Tribulyze and Exubol a womanís perspective. (Sponsored)

Workout got cut a bit short this morning between leaving late(locking myself out of the house without my car keys) and rushing home. (Explained below). Still was a great workout! Legs were still tight/stiff from Monday but recovered enough I was able to train without too much trouble! Energy/focus have been great both at home and work. I have been keeping myself very busy especially with the moving process getting down to crunch time! Love that this stuff keep me feeling good and able to get things done. Due to a leg injury, hubby doesnít climb in the attic so all of the heavy crap up there has to be moved by me! The Exubol helps a ton with that even at the end of the day!

Lag day #2

Walking lunges
    Bw x25 yds x4

Hip circle walks
    25 yd walks front, back & each side
    Leg raises front and back

B.B. lunges
    45x15

Single leg press
    105x15
    150x15
    195x15
    240x12
    285x12

Leg press
    555x12
    645x12x2 sets
    645x12, 600x12, 555x12, 510x12, 465x12, 420x12, 375x12, 330x12, 285x15 mega dropset

**decided to do one plate drop at a time and maaaann did it HURT!!! The guy on the hack squat kept giving me funny looks!

Glute/ham raises
    4 sets of 12

Db single Leg sldl
    50x10x3 sets

Walking lunges
    60x15x3 sets

Hip circle
    Leg raises front and back (3 rounds)

Hip thrusts
    185x10x3 sets

Was planning more glute work but got a text from hubby that was an ďinvitationĒ so to speak. So...with this crazy libido a girlís gotta go! Lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Workout got cut a bit short this morning between leaving late(locking myself out of the house without my car keys) and rushing home. (Explained below). Still was a great workout! Legs were still tight/stiff from Monday but recovered enough I was able to train without too much trouble! Energy/focus have been great both at home and work. I have been keeping myself very busy especially with the moving process getting down to crunch time! Love that this stuff keep me feeling good and able to get things done. Due to a leg injury, hubby doesn’t climb in the attic so all of the heavy crap up there has to be moved by me! The Exubol helps a ton with that even at the end of the day!

Lag day #2

Walking lunges
    Bw x25 yds x4

Hip circle walks
    Leg raises front and back

B.B. lunges
    45x15

Single leg press
    105x15
    150x15
    195x15
    240x12
    285x12

Leg press
    555x12
    645x12x2 sets
    645x12, 600x12, 555x12, 510x12, 465x12, 420x12, 375x12, 330x12, 285x15 mega dropset

**decided to do one plate drop at a time and maaaann did it HURT!!! The guy on the hack squat kept giving me funny looks!

Glute/ham raises
    4 sets of 12

Db single Leg sldl
    50x10x3 sets

Walking lunges
    60x15x3 sets

Hip circle
    Leg raises front and back (3 rounds)

Hip thrusts
    185x10x3 sets

Was planning more glute work but got a text from hubby that was an “invitation” so to speak. So...with this crazy libido a girl’s gotta go! Lol
    Looks like you got in some cardio after all!

20. If you grinded hard enough your glutes got worked...
    Current Training Log -

21. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Looks like you got in some cardio after all!
    The best kind too!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If you grinded hard enough your glutes got worked...
    Very true! I worked them plenty!

22. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    The best kind too!!

Very true! I worked them plenty!
    By the way, have you noticed I am a bit more uhm "playful?" I have to laugh I catch myself being a bit bolder, go figure what a lil bit of anabolics can do to a guy...
    Current Training Log -

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    By the way, have you noticed I am a bit more uhm "playful?" I have to laugh I catch myself being a bit bolder, go figure what a lil bit of anabolics can do to a guy...
    Haha yes I did notice! Love it!!

24. TGIF!!! Itís been a good day! Busy but good! Woke up feeling leaner! I actually havenít weighed in a couple of weeks but I weighed today and I was down about 3lbs! Heck yeah!! Clothes are definitely looser than when I started too!

Was on a slight time crunch this morning but had a great workout!

Bench
    45x15
    65x8
    85x5
    95x5
    105x5
    115x5
    125x5-lift off
    125x4-lift off
    125x5-spot

Wide Pull ups
    5 sets of 8

Wide grip pulldowns
    120x10x4 sets

Superset
    Supported TBar rows
    70x8
    80x8
    80x7x2

Pushups
    4 sets of 15

Superset
    Db Rows
    65x8
    75x8x2

Db lateral raises
    12.5 x12x3

Tri set
    Push press
    85x5
    95x5
    95x4
    95x5

Plate Lateral raises
    5x20x4 sets

Machine reverse flyes
    75x12x4 sets

Superset
    Klokov press (straight bar)
    50x8
    50x7
    50x5

Db lateral raises
    12.5x12x3 sets

Superset
    Machine lateral raises
    30x15x5 sets

Db lateral raises low end partials
    25x20x3 sets

25. Gotta love when you can run laps around everyone because of the amount of energy/endurance you have!! We are down to the last 2-3 weeks before moving and are cleaning/hauling/packing! I havenít stopped since about 9 this morning and Iím still feeling great!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boldanic Tribulyze and Exubol Log
    By EpicSlaughter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Yesterday, 06:03 PM
  2. BOLDANIC-TRIBULYZE AND EXUBOL
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 11-10-2017, 02:38 PM
  3. Replies: 174
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 02:57 AM
  4. Replies: 212
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 08:05 PM
  5. Female Fitness and Bodybuilding - Any Woman Can!
    By FemBot in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 10:44 PM