Boldanicís Tribulyze and Exubol a womanís perspective. (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I'm in. Glad to see they Picked you!
    "Increases libido for both men and women" watch out magic box! OK I will stop there!
    Rofl Should be interesting because I am definitely NOT lacking in libido already ...

Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    If this is limited, you might put me to shame with a full blown leg workout.
    Haha yeah right but thanks! I sure miss real squats though!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    She is a beast !!!

and that's a good thing !
    Thanks Rocket!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    in to support Kat and watch her crush it! Will be interested to see the results as this might benefit my wife as well.
    Could be a two for one at your house! Thanks for joining!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it might also benefit you...I look to see kat report increased libido...

good luck, kat!!!
    Thanks BigT!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I'm in for this Kat, you always have great logs!
    Aww spanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    In for nudes and by nudes I mean fkn nudes!!!!

Or
    Pics of cakes
    Haha canít get @Admin upset with me for breaking the rules...

Would you believe I quit making cakes?

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    IN this thing, can't wait to see the results!!!! How are you liking the leg press with your feet lower on the platform?
    I really like it. We got a new machine that has much better angles/functions properly...So I can actually get my feel all the way to the bottom no problem. I like feeling the vastus lateralis firing!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

2. quit making cakes?

hey, I'm assuming you are new to any kind of test booster? I think you might be seeing effects sooner than many of us who have tried/used so many, if you think your libido is good now--let your husband know you're gonna be rockin his world!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Quit making cakes??? Nooooo
    They looked so good
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

4. Awesome! In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    quit making cakes?

hey, I'm assuming you are new to any kind of test booster? I think you might be seeing effects sooner than many of us who have tried/used so many, if you think your libido is good now--let your husband know you're gonna be rockin his world!!!
    Yes, had to quit the side job. Just not worth missing family time for.

He already thinks Iím a nympho...this should be exciting stuff!! Rofl

Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Quit making cakes??? Nooooo
    They looked so good
    Thank you! I still make them for close family and friendsí special occasions but just not on a regular basis. Keep me out of the icing!

Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Awesome! In on this for sure!
    Thanks for joining!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

6. Boldanicís Tribulyze and Exubol a womanís perspective. (Sponsored)

Today is a rest day. I took all doses yesterday- which is good for me because I am forgetful! Lol I will probably set reminders in my phone to make sure I am consistent throughout the log.

It may be too early to tell but I am surprisingly not sore from yesterdayís workout (Iím almost always sore) and soreness from Monday is almost gone. I will also point out that the pills/tablets are small - making it easy to pop all 4 in at one time.

7. That's great on the leg presses!

On the nympho, just send some of that over to my lady... I will gladly take up the slack!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

8. @love2liftkat "He already thinks I’m a nympho.." lol
    That's better than what my wife calls me "pervert" but she doesn't seem to mind!
    After 25 years of marriage you have to mix it up a little!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @love2liftkat "He already thinks I’m a nympho.." lol
    That's better than what my wife calls me "pervert" but she doesn't seem to mind!
    Funny, I get the same thing ... only 15 years married here, but shooting for 15+ more!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That's great on the leg presses!

On the nympho, just send some of that over to my lady... I will gladly take up the slack!
    Wish it worked that way!!

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @love2liftkat "He already thinks Iím a nympho.." lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Funny, I get the same thing ... only 15 years married here, but shooting for 15+ more!
    Haha thatís great! Gotta have fun! We are 17 years in!

11. Ok...so Iím not sure if itís the Tribulyze or just my hormones(week before crap week) but I just keep wanting to eat nonstop today! This is not cool!! Iím gonna have to get some protein powder to make shakes or something! 🤦🏼*♀️

12. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post

Haha that’s great! Gotta have fun! We are 17 years in!
    After 25 years it gets sort of interesting, finding a position that doesn't hurt either of you.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    After 25 years it gets sort of interesting, finding a position that doesn't hurt either of you.
    With this stupid hip injury I can totally understand that now!

14. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Ok...so I’m not sure if it’s the Tribulyze or just my hormones(week before crap week) but I just keep wanting to eat nonstop today! This is not cool!! I’m gonna have to get some protein powder to make shakes or something! ����*♀️
    either it's a combination of tribulyze/exubol or mostly exubol but adding protein shake[s] is a good idea, you might have to increase carbs also-I know I did....but no worries, even with added carbs and above maintenance cals I haven't gained any visible fat.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Ohhh heyyyyy.

VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

16. im in... running some exubol myself

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    either it's a combination of tribulyze/exubol or mostly exubol but adding protein shake[s] is a good idea, you might have to increase carbs also-I know I did....but no worries, even with added carbs and above maintenance cals I haven't gained any visible fat.
    Thatís good to know! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Ohhh heyyyyy.

Hey! Thanks for joining!!

Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    im in... running some exubol myself
    Cool! Glad to have you!!
  18. Boldanicís Tribulyze and Exubol a womanís perspective. (Sponsored)

Happy Thursday!! Itís day 3...nothing really to report yet other than being hungry. Which may or may not be related just yet.

Today was my early day so I had a quick workout. Lost about 10 mins of time due to someone stopping me to talk but overall a good quick workout.

Everything felt heavy today but pretty normal for me to have 1 week out of the month where strength is lower.

Superset

Wide Pull-ups
    (Light assistance band)
    6 sets of 8 reps

Bench
    45x10
    65x8
    85x5
    95x5
    105x5
    115x4

Superset

Push press
    75x6
    95x5x7 sets

Seated Iso lateral HS rows
    200x10
    200x10
    220x8x6 sets
    *bad angle but hereís a video lol*
    https://youtu.be/g2uJdAVqb0g

Superset

Machine Reverse flyes
    75x12x5 sets

Side lateral plate raises
    10x12x5 sets

19. @love2liftkat fancy looking gym you go to!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @love2liftkat fancy looking gym you go to!
    Thanks! Itís a nice commercial gym...use to be a golds. Has a pool/steam room and all that jazz...Iím hoping once we move to have a garage gym.

21. Don't give in to the appetite. You are trying to lean up... sometimes that means being uncomfortable. As long as not going hypo you should stay the course.
    Current Training Log -
  22. Boldanicís Tribulyze and Exubol a womanís perspective. (Sponsored)

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Don't give in to the appetite. You are trying to lean up... sometimes that means being uncomfortable. As long as not going hypo you should stay the course.
    Today has been better feeling wise! Not sure what was up mentally yesterday. Luckily I carry all of my food for the day so I have no choice but to stick to the plan!

23. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Today has been better feeling wise! Not sure what was up mentally yesterday. Luckily I carry all of my food for the day so I have no choice but to stick to the plan!
    That a girl!!!! Making progress don't let hunger fool you into giving in.
    Current Training Log -

24. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    SUB!
    Thanks for joining Beast!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boldanic Tribulyze and Exubol Log
    By EpicSlaughter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-19-2017, 07:23 PM
  2. BOLDANIC-TRIBULYZE AND EXUBOL
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 11-10-2017, 02:38 PM
  3. Replies: 174
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 02:57 AM
  4. Replies: 212
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 08:05 PM
  5. Female Fitness and Bodybuilding - Any Woman Can!
    By FemBot in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 10:44 PM