The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My man dsade hooked it up with a few servings of the new Slintensity coming out to you guys in the near future.
Matt will be able to give you guys the lowdown on the changes in the formula. I do know that the price point will be the same and the formula will only be better.

Here is my plan of action since I only have a few servings
1 cap with up to 50g of carbs (4x)
2 caps with up to 100g of carbs (1x)
2 caps with a cheat meal (1x)

With 8 caps. This gives me a good way to see how I compare this to the OG version of Slintensity.

Follow along. This will be a short journey, but after one week I should be able to give you guys a concrete answer on if you should be hitting that buy button when the presale drops for this!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In, I'm sure it will be the bomb

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'm in on this!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbed

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In here like swimwear

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1st dose tomorrow will be 1 cap with around 40-50g of carbs. Ill get some feedback on
- digestion
- bloating
- and also any other things I notice in regards to GDA Properties.

Off day from training after having a huge session today with Austin Stout (Integrated Muscle and Health Owner) in Columbus.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
In to hear your feedback. Tried C&P's Predator per your suggestion and loved it.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also interested to see how it compares to predator and EBF recompadrol which i still have my last 20-30 caps of.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 1:
Dose: 15 minutes prior to first meal
Carb Sources: 40g Oats, 3 Rice Cakes (~50g Carbs)

Digestion: The entire time I had the meal I never felt like I ate anything. Digestion was incredible smooth

Bloat: The reason i tested oats is because this is a food that usually does not digest well for me. With the Slintensity V2 I felt no bloat at all. Which is a huge positive for me.

Hunger: It has been 10-15 minutes past eating and my stomach already rumbled like I ate nothing. Jeez. Strong.

Sides: No sides of going hypo or anything of that sorts which was a major plus. Some GDA's can do that to people.

Weight Change: Over the course of the next few days I won't alter my caloric intake, but I want to see if the scale does drop or I recomp a bit with the product. dsade said he had a huge burger the other night with onion rings/fries and woke up 3 pounds lighter.

hopefully I can replicate that!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 1:
Dose: 15 minutes prior to first meal
Carb Sources: 40g Oats, 3 Rice Cakes (~50g Carbs)

Digestion: The entire time I had the meal I never felt like I ate anything. Digestion was incredible smooth

Bloat: The reason i tested oats is because this is a food that usually does not digest well for me. With the Slintensity V2 I felt no bloat at all. Which is a huge positive for me.

Hunger: It has been 10-15 minutes past eating and my stomach already rumbled like I ate nothing. Jeez. Strong.

Sides: No sides of going hypo or anything of that sorts which was a major plus. Some GDA's can do that to people.

Weight Change: Over the course of the next few days I won't alter my caloric intake, but I want to see if the scale does drop or I recomp a bit with the product. dsade said he had a huge burger the other night with onion rings/fries and woke up 3 pounds lighter.

hopefully I can replicate that!
you should try taking a cap 30+ min before a meal to assess any hypo type symptoms... I know that's not optimal for effects, but to truly gauge the "what if I don't get to eat right away" factor

or if dsade wants to send me a couple, I'll try them out fasting as long as possible ;) hint hint

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you should try taking a cap 30+ min before a meal to assess any hypo type symptoms... I know that's not optimal for effects, but to truly gauge the "what if I don't get to eat right away" factor

or if dsade wants to send me a couple, I'll try them out fasting as long as possible ;) hint hint
Already done...sort of. I took 1 serving of the new formula and ate a roll of crumb donuts. WIthin an hour I was going hypo.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Already done...sort of. I took 1 serving of the new formula and ate a roll of crumb donuts. WIthin an hour I was going hypo.
haha awesome. have you had that problem in the past?

I usually tend to believe most people are full of it when they say they "went hypo", but I tend to believe you since you actually know what that is and not the typical bro version of "i got super dizzy and hungry brahhhh"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I have a lot of experience going hypo and I know when I need to find some emergency carbs. I barely made it up to the store to grab some junk.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can go hours after taking a GDA and not feel hypo. Obviously I don't TRY to do that, but I've taken setvings before and had stuff come up only to realize hours later that I didn't get to eat.

But I also was able to have my glucose level drop DANGEROUSLY low in a clinical setting for an insulin tolerance test before showing signs, too.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution , do you have or have access to a blood glucose monitor?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Solution , do you have or have access to a blood glucose monitor?
Yup and I use it on a weekly basis.
I also have my clients do the same so this way I know what is going on with what carb sources they do utilize.
I have a guy who is a type II diabetic, and when he eats certain companies protein bars that claim they are low carb (net carb), yet his insulin levels go through the roof.

Upon waking my BG Is around 70-75, after carb meals it can vary
I personally have found that 2 hours after a meal is when I take my BG again to see if it is reaching baseline or still very highly elevated.
Certain protein bars I can see it spike upward to 90-100
Oatmeal today was 83 (2 hours post)
Potatoes and rice don't rise much for me (i digest them well)
I also like to throw in cereals/rice cakes from time to time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can go hours after taking a GDA and not feel hypo. Obviously I don't TRY to do that, but I've taken setvings before and had stuff come up only to realize hours later that I didn't get to eat.

But I also was able to have my glucose level drop DANGEROUSLY low in a clinical setting for an insulin tolerance test before showing signs, too.
same for me. I regularly take gda's fasted, pre workout, and dont eat for hours after and if I know its a cheat day often will also dose sometime after the workout as well long before eating... only time I ever had an issue was accidentally double dosing full doses of defuse+recompadrol... vomit city and wanted to die all night... needless to say the pizza I ordered didn't get eaten that day

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
same for me. I regularly take gda's fasted, pre workout, and dont eat for hours after and if I know its a cheat day often will also dose sometime after the workout as well long before eating... only time I ever had an issue was accidentally double dosing full doses of defuse+recompadrol... vomit city and wanted to die all night... needless to say the pizza I ordered didn't get eaten that day
On my refeed days i normally perform a fasted ab and shoulder workout after 16 hours of fasting and then use white kidney bean, 2 DCP, 2 Assass1nate, and sometimes 4 Defuse then 20 minutes after workout break the fast with carbs.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my refeed days i normally perform a fasted ab and shoulder workout after 16 hours of fasting and then use white kidney bean, 2 DCP, 2 Assass1nate, and sometimes 4 Defuse then 20 minutes after workout break the fast with carbs.
I've been researching into white kidney bean extract/Phase 2 as a carb/calorie blocker and the studies seem quite promising. I'm actually just writing up a study to test it on myself.
What are your thoughts/experiences and results with it?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dsade my only carbs today are post-workout (only 130g of carbs today)
Is there any point in using the slintensity since all my other meals are P+F Based? Post-workout (last meal of the day) is the only meal with carbs I am training at 5 PM today. Thoughts? Since insulin sensitivity is high in the PWO period do you see a merit in using the GDA especially with a carb meal not going to eclipse 50g of carbs.

It is leg day, so I will prob wake up losing weight anyways.

Update from yesterday : Morning weight was 169, today's weight was 169.4. Have to say the GDA used on the only carb based meal has improved digestion all day, felt hungry (calories have been cut recently). That may have an effect on it as well.

Tomorrow I am going to dose 2 caps with a cheat meal before bed. Will probably train first thing upon waking or maybe later at night (Will skip the 2 caps) if that is the case.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I've been researching into white kidney bean extract/Phase 2 as a carb/calorie blocker and the studies seem quite promising. I'm actually just writing up a study to test it on myself.
What are your thoughts/experiences and results with it?
I use it in combo with Assass1nate, Lipomyl and Apple Cyder Vinegar, Ceylon Cinnamon and EBF Recompadrol, i feel all work together but maybe over kill for re-feeds.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I use it in combo with Assass1nate, Lipomyl and Apple Cyder Vinegar, Ceylon Cinnamon and EBF Recompadrol, i feel all work together but maybe over kill for re-feeds.
Considering all the OL reps state you don't need to add anything to Assass1nate, yeah adding Recomp alone is overkill. More is not always better. GNO Synapsin can chime in here as they have in other threads.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EBF Recompadrol.
So jealous you've still got some original Recompadrol! Used to luv that stuff around christmas and birthdays haha!
I've tested so many other GDA's against my blood glucose monitor and the only genuinely and consistently effective one so far has been SlinMax. Be interesting to see the new formula and compare it to this Slin V2.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering all the OL reps state you don't need to add anything to Assass1nate, yeah adding Recomp alone is overkill. More is not always better. GNO Synapsin can chime in here as they have in other threads.
^^^ Def overkill, waste of money too

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade my only carbs today are post-workout (only 130g of carbs today)
Is there any point in using the slintensity since all my other meals are P+F Based? Post-workout (last meal of the day) is the only meal with carbs I am training at 5 PM today. Thoughts? Since insulin sensitivity is high in the PWO period do you see a merit in using the GDA especially with a carb meal not going to eclipse 50g of carbs.

It is leg day, so I will prob wake up losing weight anyways.

Update from yesterday : Morning weight was 169, today's weight was 169.4. Have to say the GDA used on the only carb based meal has improved digestion all day, felt hungry (calories have been cut recently). That may have an effect on it as well.

Tomorrow I am going to dose 2 caps with a cheat meal before bed. Will probably train first thing upon waking or maybe later at night (Will skip the 2 caps) if that is the case.
Yes, I would go ahead and at least use the new ingredient PWO. It causes an increase in Heat Shock Protein 72 in fast twitch muscle fiber, which not only causes a suppression of myostatin expression but acts as a hypertrophic signal.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Perfect
Yes, I would go ahead and at least use the new ingredient PWO. It causes an increase in Heat Shock Protein 72 in fast twitch muscle fiber, which not only causes a suppression of myostatin expression but acts as a hypertrophic signal.
So here is the breakdown on my meals today, to give you guys an idea on how I am setting things up.

meal 1 --> Chicken, Green Beans, 2 whole eggs
meal 2 --> Sludge (2 scoops protein + 6oz greek yogurt)
Pre-Workout --> Chicken Thighs + Asparagus
Intra-Workout --> 30g HBCD
Post-Workout --> 1/2 Cup Oats + 2 Scoops Protein + Cereal, Rice Cakes & Berries. ----> Slintensity V2 will be taken 15 minutes prior to meal

BG upon waking today --> 75 (normal)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
So jealous you've still got some original Recompadrol! Used to luv that stuff around christmas and birthdays haha!
I've tested so many other GDA's against my blood glucose monitor and the only genuinely and consistently effective one so far has been SlinMax. Be interesting to see the new formula and compare it to this Slin V2.
I have 2 sealed bottles of slin max which i will start to use when my Recompadrol is gone.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
This is better as i will be able to save my Recompadrol as am running low and it is the last of it.

I will just continue to use the 4 caps of Assass1nate but maybe split them 1,1,1,1, rather than 2, 2, what about using more than 4 caps and going upto 6 or 8 on heavy re-feed days?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Interested in how this compares to EBF's recompadrol, does it feel similar to Predator?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 sealed bottles of slin max which i will start to use when my Recompadrol is gone.
The current SlinMax is the closest thing/supplement that we have to OG Recompadrol...But as I mentioned, PerforMax are reformulating it.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in how this compares to EBF's recompadrol, does it feel similar to Predator?
I'm actually trialing C&P's Predator at the moment, with my usual blood glucose testing set up. It's o.k at controlling post meal insulin levels (at 1hr, 2hrs, 3hrs), but not even close to SlinMax, doesn't do much to relieve bloating or fullness either

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is better as i will be able to save my Recompadrol as am running low and it is the last of it.

I will just continue to use the 4 caps of Assass1nate but maybe split them 1,1,1,1, rather than 2, 2, what about using more than 4 caps and going upto 6 or 8 on heavy re-feed days?
Not needed, again.. please read below. Most people on here always assume more = better, this is not he case with GDA's. If you read any assass1nate threads all the reps clearly state 4 caps max a day. No need to go above and beyond thinking it will be a safety net.

^^^ Def overkill, waste of money too

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have only used one cap.. I can't come to a consensus based off one try. That is like trying a sample of a pre-workout and being able to compare it to using a full bottle or a several week run. Too many factors to come to a conclusion based off a single dose. Not to mention how I respond to different carb sources, different carb amounts, and in various situations.
Personally Predator is my #1 GDA, as I rate it similar to the OG Recomp
I would put Slintensity #2 and SlinMax #3

This is factoring all things ---> Bloating, Digestion, GDA properties, BG Monitor readings, also pump/fullness when does pre-workout for a training session.

After 1 dose of Slintensity V2 I enjoyed my experience, but still a lot to document before I come to a conclusion.

some more info for you:
Stacking Assass1nate:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/289675-q-assass1nate-4.html#post5671447
I personally don't like berberine at all, nor ala. but you won't need anything on top of assassinate.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/289675-q-assass1nate-4.html#post5674783
2/2 vs 1/1/1/1
2/2 is fine. !

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you had 3 heavy carb meals in one day maybe could do 2/2/2 but be prepared for diminishing returns. The recommended dose was made for a reason, we don't think you need more.

Don't fall into the trap of relying on a supp to mitigate a binge.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you had 3 heavy carb meals in one day maybe could do 2/2/2 but be prepared for diminishing returns. The recommended dose was made for a reason, we don't think you need more.

Don't fall into the trap of relying on a supp to mitigate a binge.
Unless that supp is Defuse. :)

Reactions: GNO

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Can't wait for Slintensity V2 to drop as I use GDA's year round.