HUMAPRO - Sponsored Review

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Hello all!

Initial thoughts:

I was fortunate enough to try some of the humapro by ALR Industries. I opted for the sour green apple. The typical directions are to use it for pre workout and post workout which will yield a 22.5 day amount of use from the 45 serving tub I received.

The sour apple is a pretty solid flavor. I don't have any other ones to compare it to, yet, but I do enjoy it. I did underestimate how sweet it'd be when first mixing and didn't use enough water, but that's easily remedied.

I've been using 1 scoop preworkout, and instead of 1 post workout, I've been waiting to use it at night right before bed. At this point I'm 3+ hours fasted and have also taking GHRP 2 @ 200mcg and HGH Frag @ 250mcg. CJC w/DAC E3D. My thoughts behind taking the Humapro when I do is to initiate protein synthesis while the HGH Frag also releases fat as glucose, or at least that's the theory.

Thus far, in the last 5 or so days I've been able to try it, it seems like a winning combo as my leaning out has accelerated and weight loss down which is what I'm aiming for currently. I will also do a final review once I've finished the whole tub, but I can tell you right now I already plan on purchasing more.

Thanks again to the ALR Reps for allowing me to try this awesome product!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
FINAL THOUGHTS: 10/22/2017

So I'm down to a few scoops left of Humapro and I gotta say I'm certainly a fan. Figured I'd write my final review a little bit before I finished the tub as I've already been quite impressed. As I said above, I'll definitely be purchasing some more of this for finishing out my cut.

Here's my current stack:
Dien Diol TD
Desoxy T Acetate TD
GHRP 2
CJC w/DAC
HGH-Frag
Epiandro for Pre Workout

HGH Frag is administered pre-workout. I've been taking the humapro one scoop post workout with 200mcg of GHRP2. I wait about 30 minutes then have a protein shake. That 30 minute window is to allow the growth hormone from the GHRP2 to reach it's peak and max out.

By the time I start to get ready for bed, I've been fasted about 3 hours and I take my second dose of 250mcg HGH Frag along with one more scoop of Humapro. I'm using it a little differently as it technically suggests taking it pre and post workout, but I'm only consuming it post workout and pre-bedtime.

I felt like my weight loss had hit a plateau, but then adding in this Humapro kick started everything back into gear and have been steadily dropping weight again and leaning out like I wanted. I truly feel that the addition of the Humapro has been the reason for this. Based on the information, it's almost like tricking your body into having another 50g of protein throughout the day (this based on 2 scoops a day). Afterall, the whole goal is keeping the body in a positive nitrogen balance and this certainly helps.

Once again, much obliged to the ALR team for letting me try Humapro! Looking forward to trying the other flavors!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in for the final review!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent review!!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Second post has been updated with my final review!

Thanks, ALR!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Right on brother. I am glad you enjoyed Humapro. It's some legit stuff!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome solid review man!! Glad you enjoyed! I just got my hands on green apple two days ago and though the same thing, very sweet.. but i watered it down more and loved the flavor!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Awesome solid review man!! Glad you enjoyed! I just got my hands on green apple two days ago and though the same thing, very sweet.. but i watered it down more and loved the flavor!!
I REALLY like the Green Apple flavor